Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393348 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
MGeey:

Yes. Very possible. Some people take in immediately after a miscarriage.

Ok thanks i need to b very careful this time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
futuremoma34:

Yes.. Very possible.. Study shows that some women do conceive immediately after a miscarriage

Kk thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
MISSYTOSIN:
the best way to see cervical mucus is during bowel movement ( it’s nasty but that’s the best time to check). Just make sure you eat enough vegetable during fertile times and plenty of water even when not thirsty. During bowel movement just look down there. That’s how I do see mine tho and I noticed abundant of it when I started the warm water in the morning therapy . Baby dust

really, I'll be checking then. thank you,mama. enjoy ur 9month with ease injn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Is cervical mucus a prerequisite for ovulation,I am yet to experience it after long time, period is regular with 28days cycle now.please Mama's in the house what test detects ovulation.

I took clomid some months back and I experience an increase libido,am plan on doing hsg this cycle if the finance is available. I don't know how to make this getting pregnant happen. A friend of mine is having ivf done with shepherd warri for 800k, just feel if am financially capable of doing same.
I just hope that does the magic.
I have done lots of pelvic scan and follicular tracking and eggs and womb in good shape.please mama correct me if am getting anything wrong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
MISSYTOSIN:
Good morning mama’s in the house. Period is due tomorrow . I tested this morning out of curiosity cos of no pms. Is that a weak positive or evaporation lone ? Or my eyes is playing trick on me .This is my first pregnancy .
Just curious. Plz what kind of pms were you experiencing before that were absent this cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Truechic:

Just curious. Plz what kind of pms were you experiencing before that were absent this cycle?
Twinges in boobs, menstrual cramp, lower back ache .I used to get them like 3-2 days before period. But didn’t get any this cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
veneza:
Is cervical mucus a prerequisite for ovulation,I am yet to experience it after long time, period is regular with 28days cycle now.please Mama's in the house what test detects ovulation.

I took clomid some months back and I experience an increase libido,am plan on doing hsg this cycle if the finance is available. I don't know how to make this getting pregnant happen. A friend of mine is having ivf done with shepherd warri for 800k, just feel if am financially capable of doing same.
I have done lots of pelvic scan and follicular tracking and eggs and womb in good shape.please mama correct me if am getting anything wrong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2019
LORDTAY:
Hello Mamas in the house,my wife hardly shows ovulation symptoms like cervical mucus etc.Please what can we do?Also she is having low libido,how can we boost her libido?Thanks.

has she done hormonal profiling?.. to be sure she is even ovulating, that shud be the first course of action,
is she is ok, next course of action shud be follicular tracking, start from 5 or 6 days b4 her expected ovu date., if money isnt readily available, you can go direct to this option.

if everything is ok then no need to worry, just buy opk - ovu prediction kits and bd accordingly.
for libido and ewcm boost, let her eat plenty water melon, lemon water drink drink daily..best in the morning...and she could also supplement with taking maca, upto 2000mg daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2019
veneza:

how is your husbands sperm??...hope he has been tested.
how are your tubes....done hsg yet?
how is your uterine linning, shud be upto 9mm duing your follicular tracking, ie some days b4 ovu.
how is ur uterus?..hope no irregularities or anomalies seen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Chichiayno:

Jesus. Mama ur in d spirit. Thank God I have seen someone wif my same complain. Kai. Thank u Jesus. See enn mama. Yes I did test dey sed I have medium growth of staph whch dey placed me nd hubby on injections nd drugs, still no show. So na herbs we switch to. But am still expericibg d waist pain. Since my ovulation in june to my next period in july up till now I have been exepprincing waist pain. I qm still praying nd anointing it, My hubby don tire to massage, he dey even ask me if I dey carry building blocks for office? Lol.. Such a relief. I will try taking d cloves. I even dey fink wether na still d infection
Ts well. For d infection U will need 2stop sugary tins n bread cos it contains yeast. Take Lemon in warm water or just warm water in d morn. Eat fruits den build ur immune system with PLAIN YORGURT (no sugar) U can get Greek Yorgurt. 2) keep ur V clean by shavin. Dispose ur old pants, buy n use cotton pants. Then soak in hot water to kill bacteria. Very tight jeans not good does not allow fresh air cos U sweat down dia. Heat n bia bia minglin 2geda not good. Allow air to d touch ur V always. Stay pantless at home even at nite. Always wash ur V wit clean water to stay fresh n healthy afta toilet n BD. For d waist try massagin wit NOT too hot water, use wat will b comfortable on ur skin. Ts well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good morning everyone! And thanks to all that reached out to me !!!Today is my birthday please i want everyone that comes across this post to say a word of prayer for me!!!all i ask and want is for God to end this journey of ttc with testimony!!!i know and i believe God answers prayers this is the best birthday gift i can ask for thanks

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
migeoart:
Good morning everyone! And thanks to all that reached out to me !!!Today is my birthday please i want everyone that comes across this post to say a word of prayer for me!!!all i ask and want is for God to end this journey of ttc with testimony!!!i know and i believe God answers prayers this is the best birthday gift i can ask for thanks

Happy birthday Mama!!! You are a fruitful vine, by the time next year you will be celebrating your birthday with your LO in your arms. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
migeoart:

Happy birthday! By this time next year, you will be celebrating your birthday with your bundle of joy as your heart desire in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giftedniye: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. I always experience internal hotness at my lower right abdomen during ovulation period till aunty flo shows up.please I will like to know if anyone has experienced such. I started noticing this hotness after I had a miscarriage in February.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giftedniye: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
migeoart:

May God grant you, your heart desires. Amen. Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
migeoart:
Happy birthday mama. God will perfect all things for you. By this time next year, you will have your babies. God is on the throne. have nice time.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatayour(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
migeoart:
and God said there shall be no barren in the land. You shall be fruitful in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
mamatayour:
and God said there shall be no barren in the land. You shall be fruitful in Jesus name
Amen thx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Truechic:

Happy birthday mama. God will perfect all things for you. By this time next year, you will have your babies. God is on the throne. have nice time.
Amen thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Giftedniye:

May God grant you, your heart desires. Amen. Happy birthday dear
Amen thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nicejo:

Happy birthday! By this time next year, you will be celebrating your birthday with your bundle of joy as your heart desire in Jesus name.
Amen thx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
cherishyy:

Happy birthday Mama!!! You are a fruitful vine, by the time next year you will be celebrating your birthday with your LO in your arms. Cheers!!!
Amen and Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
shithapuns:

how is your husbands sperm??...hope he has been tested.
how are your tubes....done hsg yet?
how is your uterine linning, shud be upto 9mm duing your follicular tracking, ie some days b4 ovu.
how is ur uterus?..hope no irregularities or anomalies seen
Am facing secondary fertility,no hsg yet,am still trying to complete the fund for test.
I did two TVS off late, the first uterine lining was 7mm and the next cycle TVS states it's in normal range.the eggs was ok with the largest with size 33 cm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
migeoart:
Happy Birthday, Migeoart My Friend, your womb shall conceive godly seeds, your breast shall give suck to your children n with your hands you shall hold n lift up your children. You are the BELOVED of God,engrave in the palms of God's hands. He knows your name and HE LOVES YOU. Wishing you the very best of ALL of God's Blessing now n forever more. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mama I don't know if anyone has used this injection to shrink fibroid a Doctor be in abroad talk to me this afternoon after I scanned my resulting him on WhatsApp and he advise I use this injection to shrink the fibroid instead of surgery "You should just consider using zoladex an injection that helps to shrink fibroids instead of doing surgery" please if any mama has head about let's hear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Trippleblessing:

Today I went to send for some abuja and warri mama's the delivery charge is much. there is a mama too that mentioned me here from PH why not talk together so I can send for you too. then you too will share the delivery charge.

all of you living in the east, una dey try ooo, the drivers are not smiling, one told me to enter bus and go give the package to the owner then come back to lag, all because I asked him to reduce the charge.

Mama triple pls where in abeokuta can I get dis omodara, pls aw is it taken! Durring floor or ovu? Den does it also make u loose weight?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bgirl264:
Ts well. For d infection U will need 2stop sugary tins n bread cos it contains yeast. Take Lemon in warm water or just warm water in d morn. Eat fruits den build ur immune system with PLAIN YORGURT (no sugar) U can get Greek Yorgurt. 2) keep ur V clean by shavin. Dispose ur old pants, buy n use cotton pants. Then soak in hot water to kill bacteria. Very tight jeans not good does not allow fresh air cos U sweat down dia. Heat n bia bia minglin 2geda not good. Allow air to d touch ur V always. Stay pantless at home even at nite. Always wash ur V wit clean water to stay fresh n healthy afta toilet n BD. For d waist try massagin wit NOT too hot water, v
use wat will b comfortable on ur skin. Ts well.

Thank u ma. Will start wif d lemon tonight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bgirl264:
Happy Birthday, Migeoart My Friend, your womb shall conceive godly seeds, your breast shall give suck to your children n with your hands you shall hold n lift up your children. You are the BELOVED of God,engrave in the palms of God's hands. He knows your name and HE LOVES YOU. Wishing you the very best of ALL of God's Blessing now n forever more. Amen.
Amen thank You so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mamas in the house pls my wife have been craving for watermelon and this is her 1st trimester. Is it good to eat watermelon at this stage I hope theres no side effects
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Danny4God:
Mamas in the house pls my wife have been craving for watermelon and this is her 1st trimester. Is it good to eat watermelon at this stage I hope theres no side effects

Hello daddy, I think you should redirect your question to pregnancy thread. Wish you and wifey the best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
cherishyy:

Hello daddy, I think you should redirect your question to pregnancy thread. Wish you and wifey the best
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.