Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388557 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2019
LovethYem:
Mama I don't know if anyone has used this injection to shrink fibroid a Doctor be in abroad talk to me this afternoon after I scanned my resulting him on WhatsApp and he advise I use this injection to shrink the fibroid instead of surgery "You should just consider using zoladex an injection that helps to shrink fibroids instead of doing surgery" please if any mama has head about let's hear.
I dont know d name of d injection o. But ders a sister who had fibriod, she was not married, she refused to tell anybdy n was really afraid to operate. Her menses were horrible, big clots of blood. Pad n tissue cldnt contain her twice in a month flow. From weignin 70 she reduced to 50. Wen dey decided to operate, scan showed fibriodS in d 3 layers of her womb lokin lik a 5months pregnant woman. D doctors said d womb shd b removed completely cos tws fibriod filled. Dats wen dey orderd 4d injection from Lagos 4 abt 50k for 1 shot. Gave her a month before d surgery n also build her blood from 22%. A surgery of 2 hours took 6 hours n d doctors gav up on her cos d used 4units of blood already it refused to clot. We n d doctors had to resort to prayers. She was dyin, fortunately d got freshly donated blood n God also showd up. 63 fibroids were removed. She said wen d doctors started leavin one after anoda she knew somtin was wrong, she was already tired of lyin on d table n driftd off. She heard dis song lik angels singin, You are the Reason why I lift my hands. She sang back to life. Sang it wen givin her testimony. D INJECTION only shrinkd d sizes of d fibriod to help d doctors removed dem. Some were big n odas were like cheese balls.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 4:16am On Aug 11, 2019
LovethYem:
Mama I don't know if anyone has used this injection to shrink fibroid a Doctor be in abroad talk to me this afternoon after I scanned my resulting him on WhatsApp and he advise I use this injection to shrink the fibroid instead of surgery "You should just consider using **** an injection that helps to shrink fibroids instead of doing surgery" please if any mama has head about let's hear.
Pls, can you take down the name of the said drug, so that people don't start self medication.

Though I don't know much about fibroid treatment but I've heard doctors say the best way to get it out is by surgery depending on it size. Even some traditional doctors would recommend surgery if the size is bigger than pear. So mama, be careful of the kind of drugs you take, you wouldn't want it growing so big.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2019
migeoart:
Good morning everyone! And thanks to all that reached out to me !!!Today is my birthday please i want everyone that comes across this post to say a word of prayer for me!!!all i ask and want is for God to end this journey of ttc with testimony!!!i know and i believe God answers prayers this is the best birthday gift i can ask for thanks
Happy belated birthday. By this time next year, may you celebrate with your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lubriderm(f): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2019
migeoart:
Good morning everyone! And thanks to all that reached out to me !!!Today is my birthday please i want everyone that comes across this post to say a word of prayer for me!!!all i ask and want is for God to end this journey of ttc with testimony!!!i know and i believe God answers prayers this is the best birthday gift i can ask for thanks

Happy belated day mama. God has heard and he has answered. It is not only your time but it's your turn to celebrate. Hope you had fun dancing with your baby yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Sunday beautiful mothers, my husband is coming back this November and I really want to take in, I am in my late 30's, what tests should I do to get myself ready, I have only done HVS and nothing was found, lately I am on vitamin c, cod liver oil, vitamin e, folic acid and evening primrose, which one should I continue with and which one should I discard? Pls help a sister. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummywifey: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2019
mirob:
Happy Sunday beautiful mothers, my husband is coming back this November and I really want to take in, I am in my late 30's, what tests should I do to get myself ready, I have only done HVS and nothing was found, lately I am on vitamin c, cod liver oil, vitamin e, folic acid and evening primrose, which one should I continue with and which one should I discard? Pls help a sister. Thanks.

Continue taking all. But stop evening primrose after ovulation.
Please do a folicle tracking to know when exactly you are ovulating. Also because of your age, immediately you are confirmed pregnant, start taking progesterone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Hello Sisters .happy Sunday to all our sisters. N Eid Mubarak to the Muslim sisters.
Just want you to remind us That God is not Man that he would lie neither a Son of Man that he will relent on his word .
He says none shall be barren regardless of the doctor report or the situation. He is the God of all flesh there is nothing too hard for him .
All these are the word of God . And his word has a enough power to make his word come to pass . Lets keep believing and holding on to our faith . So that like Sarah even though her body was dead , she received power to conceive and bring forth Isaac. Weeping may endure for a night joy comes in the morning .our morning comes. For those who are active Instagram users , Pastor Mildred (that is her user name) has been having prayers for those trusting God for the fruit of the womb at 3pm everyday for 21 days . It has been awesome and my faith has been built. We can join . God bless us all . Remember God can be trusted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bgirl264:
I dont know d name of d injection o. But ders a sister who had fibriod, she was not married, she refused to tell anybdy n was really afraid to operate. Her menses were horrible, big clots of blood. Pad n tissue cldnt contain her twice in a month flow. From weignin 70 she reduced to 50. Wen dey decided to operate, scan showed fibriodS in d 3 layers of her womb lokin lik a 5months pregnant woman. D doctors said d womb shd b removed completely cos tws fibriod filled. Dats wen dey orderd 4d injection from Lagos 4 abt 50k for 1 shot. Gave her a month before d surgery n also build her blood from 22%. A surgery of 2 hours took 6 hours n d doctors gav up on her cos d used 4units of blood already it refused to clot. We n d doctors had to resort to prayers. She was dyin, fortunately d got freshly donated blood n God also showd up. 63 fibroids were removed. She said wen d doctors started leavin one after anoda she knew somtin was wrong, she was already tired of lyin on d table n driftd off. She heard dis song lik angels singin, You are the Reason why I lift my hands. She sang back to life. Sang it wen givin her testimony. D INJECTION only shrinkd d sizes of d fibriod to help d doctors removed dem. Some were big n odas were like cheese balls.

This is so pathetic may God have mercy. It is well thank God she survives
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
UmmuFareed:

Pls, can you take down the name of the said drug, so that people don't start self medication.

Though I don't know much about fibroid treatment but I've heard doctors say the best way to get it out is by surgery depending on it size. Even some traditional doctors would recommend surgery if the size is bigger than pear. So mama, be careful of the kind of drugs you take, you wouldn't want it growing so big.

My sister I don't think there is kid here to do such and if there is left to them. When you heard information you need to share and hear people comments and view about it. Take for example have been to so many hospital all what they say about cyst is surgery not until I got to this hospital that says they dry it without surgery. This what a doctor charge 250k for surgery. So let's always learn on any information we heard no to do self medication. We may see anyone that have heard about it or even done and refused to say it due to people criticising.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Mummywifey post=81146186]

Continue taking all. But stop evening primrose after ovulation.
Please do a folicle tracking to know when exactly you are ovulating. Also because of your age, immediately you are confirmed pregnant, start taking progesterone. [/quote

Thanks so much, please what drugs contains progesterone, and is there any other test I can run?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=mirob post=81152519][/quote]Drugs like Duphaston,Cyclogest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
lubriderm:

Happy belated day mama. God has heard and he has answered. It is not only your time but it's your turn to celebrate. Hope you had fun dancing with your baby yesterday?
Amen and thanks!!!for the baby dance YES i did lolz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
UmmuFareed:

Happy belated birthday. By this time next year, may you celebrate with your kids.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Happy anniversary to LovethYem ,may your desires come to pass more than you expect.

Congrats to mummywifey , enjoy your new journey.

Sweetnesstwins , congrats on your successful surgery. Pls avoid fibroid growers especially as its still fresh. Fibroids grow again if care isn't taken. Don't take clomid, letrozole, fertilaid , pregnacare conception, even folic acid without medical supervision. Take care. Safe and happy recovery.

Towerofgrace and pweetymii kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss to you too, congratulations!!!!! on ur bundle isn't this God just too awesome.

Thanks for checking on me sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
legendsmother:
He has given to me!
He has given to me!!!
He has given to me!!!!!!
I cant shout it loud enough mamasssss

Legendsmother is pregnant oooooooooooooooo
Tested yesterday
Bloodwork confirmed
Scan booked for 10th week
My WIDD LOOONG OOOO

5YRS TTC
ITS NOT EASY BUT GOD HAS VISITED ME

I WILL B POSTING MY WIDD LATER IN D DAY
@fvine @imoge @liftedhands @towerofgrace @all i cnt mention pls bear with me happiness nor gree me type

Mama Legendy of laive

OMW shocked
This God is too good ooo
Congratulations Sis, sorrow may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning, o ti sure juuuuuu
Healthy, happy bumping to you, please do my godson jeje ooo, no acrobatics with Legendsfather oo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
MGeey:

Hello mama. Good to hear from you. I trust you're doing alright.

May God bless the womb of every woman believing Him for the fruit of the womb.
Mama Towerofgrace, may God visit you soon and wipe away all your tears. Amen.

Amen!!!!!!!!
Thank you my former former cycle buddy.
How are my godbabies doying tongue

Remain blessed Sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
hi mamas , a friend told me to come for my hsg, hormonal profile and hvs for 20k, she works with the lab is the deal fair enough, can I go for it? have never done the hormonal profile test before, how is it like? what day of my next cycle can I go for each test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mummytwins42:
hi mamas , a friend told me to come for my hsg, hormonal profile and hvs for 20k, she works with the lab is the deal fair enough, can I go for it? have never done the hormonal profile test before, how is it like? what day of my next cycle can I go for each test?
Its a very good deal. Go for it. Hsg alone in some places is 20k. Hormonal profile is 2k-3k each. So it's very good.
U start testing from day 3 of ur period. For progesterone u test on CD 21. Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatayour(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Good evening mamas and papas please help look into this scan and recommend the necessary step for treatment. Its secondary infertility. The person has a son of 4 years.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejusni(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Leonardomike:
Hmmmm varicocele don't affect fertility, so no fear oh, I have it too, so don't fear, u will have all ur babies,even if na 10children sf

really..I have varicocele and I have been really depressed upon finding out, so how was conceiving for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subsonic(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bunny19:
Its a very good deal. Go for it. Hsg alone in some places is 20k. Hormonal profile is 2k-3k each. So it's very good.
U start testing from day 3 of ur period. For progesterone u test on CD 21. Baby dust
thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
mummys this ttc journey won't kill me, today an elderly friend of mine took me to a mama place that lots of people have testify of her work
Remember am still saving for hsg,I reluctantly followed her there if something can turn up.
Getting there two ladies were in labor but as soon as it gets to my turn and mama was attending to me,one of them ran inside and under my nose mama deliver her,my first time I witness live natural birth,it was a young lady.
mama said womb was in good shape,but she said the sperm does not get to the egg, same thing I have been told somewhere before.
God help me financially.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Ejusni:

really..I have varicocele and I have been really depressed upon finding out, so how was conceiving for you.
Please, don't mind him ooooo. The same varicocele is affecting my hubby sperm from 18million to 36thousand. Our doctor said he need to undergo operation for permanent solution. Even though our IVF fertility hospital said I can still conceive with IVF/ICSI.

You don't need to be panic but quick action will go longer way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2019
veneza:
mummys this ttc journey won't kill me, today an elderly friend of mine took me to a mama place that lots of people have testify of her work
Remember am still saving for hsg,I reluctantly followed her there if something can turn up.
Getting there two ladies were in labor but as soon as it gets to my turn and mama was attending to me,one of them ran inside and under my nose mama deliver her,my first time I witness live natural birth,it was a young lady.
mama said womb was in good shape,but she said the sperm does not get to the egg, same thing I have been told somewhere before.
God help me financially.

well done,mama. I pray that God will grant you your heart desires very soon injn.

pls, am interested in that old mama that you went to see. is she in Lagos? I don't mind if you can give me either her number or address because I'll be in Lagos in the next 2weeks, maybe I can visit her. thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2019
subsonic:
Hi mommies, me and my husband's rhesus factor are not compatible. I am B- , he is A+. Our doctor only booked me for a vaccine (RhoGAM) injection after delivery. I recently read in several articles online that it is recommended to have an RhoGAM vaccine on week 28 of pregnancy (which I didn't) and another after delivery. Now I am a little worried. Hope my baby and future babies will be fine if I just take the vaccine after deliver.
I think you will get answers quicker in pregnancy or newborn thread. They'll know better.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
iamfertile:

well done,mama. I pray that God will grant you your heart desires very soon injn.

pls, am interested in that old mama that you went to see. is she in Lagos? I don't mind if you can give me either her number or address because I'll be in Lagos in the next 2weeks, maybe I can visit her. thank you
Be careful where you visit. Even though still believing to share my good news soon but from from my years of waiting(TTC). I will advice you visit hospital or Fertility center for proper investigations. I was doing the same things by visit different mama but I regret it. My sister please learn from our own mistake ooooooo.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Be careful where you visit. Even though still believing to share my good news soon but from from my years of waiting(TTC). I will advice you visit hospital or Fertility center for proper investigations. I was doing the same things by visit different mama but I regret it. My sister please learn from our own mistake ooooooo.
My dear, I've had the same experience as you but I did not want to discourage her cos it does work for some people. I visited one traditional woman for about 2 months last December-January, she did lots of massages, womb setting etc & gave me assurances but at the end of the day nothing came out of it. Even my friend that took me there still hasn't gotten any positive news yet. But while I was visiting her place 2 ladies got pregnant, one after 5 years of marriage and the other was secondary infertility of 2years. So it works for some.
Anyone trying any trado-mama should just make sure the person is genuine and hope for the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejusni(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Please, don't mind him ooooo. The same varicocele is affecting my hubby sperm from 18million to 36thousand. Our doctor said he need to undergo operation for permanent solution. Even though our IVF fertility hospital said I can still conceive with IVF/ICSI.

You don't need to be panic but quick action will go longer way.

what type of varicocele does your husband have? is it bilateral varicocele?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Truechic:

My dear, I've had the same experience as you but I did not want to discourage her cos it does work for some people. I visited one traditional woman for about 2 months last December-January, she did lots of massages, womb setting etc & gave me assurances but at the end of the day nothing came out of it. Even my friend that took me there still hasn't gotten any positive news yet. But while I was visiting her place 2 ladies got pregnant, one after 5 years of marriage and the other was secondary infertility of 2years. So it works for some.
Anyone trying any trado-mama should just make sure the person is genuine and hope for the best.
I understanding sis but the risk is more than the advantage. Infact, the person can lose her life, money and uterus or Ovaries, kidney and Liver in process. Please be careful ooooo. Na naija we dey. People can go to any lent because of money. My advice is that visit good gynaecologist or good fertility hospital........

For example, you are advice to take enough water regularly in the hospital, folic acid was also recommended daily and one mama is advancing you to do other wise. Please, think twice sis.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ejusni:

what type of varicocele does your husband have? is it bilateral varicocele?
Yes(Bilateral varicocele)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
iamfertile:

How to prepare your Castor Oil Pack
Materials :
• One flannel cloth contained in the kit
• One bottle of Castor oil contained in the kit
• Plastic wrap cut one to two inches larger than the flannel (can be cut from a plastic bag)
• Hot water bottle
• Container with lid
• Old clothes or towel(to lie on) because Castor oil will stain clothing and bedding.

Step-by-step instructions :

1. Place the flannel in the container. Soak it in castor oil so that it is saturated, but not dripping.
2. Place the pack over the affected body part.
3. Cover with plastic.
4. Place the hot water bottle over the pack. Leave it on for 30-45 minutes. Rest while the pack is in place.
5. After removing the pack, cleanse the area with a dilute solution of water and baking soda.
6. Store the pack in the covered container in the refrigerator. Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times.
thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.