Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387744 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good afternoon mamas please somebody should send me d eBook it starts with @gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls someone should also send to me. I asked before but I guess it was covered up with messages . God bless and
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
lapagegirl:
Good afternoon mamas please somebody should send me d eBook it starts with the egg. *********@gmail.com. thank you.

Sent!

Bunny19:
Pls someone should also send to me. I asked before but I guess it was covered up with messages . God bless and baby dust *********@gmail.com

Sent!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sent!

Sent!

God bless u sis kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bunny19:
God bless u sis kiss kiss kiss

Amen dear.
Remain blessed too kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
@mommdav have been try to reach you but your phone has been off.whatsapp chat not going through
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yuuce: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
safe06:
.Good morning gtc mums, by His grace our dreams of becoming mothers shall become a reality.. amen.

Beautiful baby bumps, with faith and mercy from God we all will experience this sooner than expected. Amen.

Anyone interested in cyclogest ? I have two nd a half pack to give away...preferably based in abuja, if interested DM and come pick it up.. If outside abuja you can send someone to help pick it up..no charges., no waybilling.

My own lil way of helping our baby dream ministry, even though I wanted to sell it earlier..At this point I need the prayers more.. smiley

Exactly what am looking for to, I need. I would honestly appreciate this giveaway ma. God would see us through this journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Good morning. Please I need your advise ma. I did urine PT 11dpo and 12do and there was a faint line and also did blood test which was also positive. Out of curiosity, I did another urine test today which is 13DPO but its negative. Please am confused. What is happening. Am also feeling pregnancy symptoms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Good morning mommies, trust we are all doing well. My cycle length has been between 32 & 33 days in the last 3months. Please, on what cycle day is it advisable to do ovulation tracking with this cycle length?
Thanks for your usual helpful responses.
Sticky baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DOYI: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Good Day All, I also have been looking for a copy of the ebook "it starts with the egg", please send to luluwee@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DOYI: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sent!

Sent!

Please also to luluweee@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anonymous29: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2019
juola:
Good morning. Please I need your advise ma. I did urine PT 11dpo and 12do and there was a faint line and also did blood test which was also positive. Out of curiosity, I did another urine test today which is 13DPO but its negative. Please am confused. What is happening. Am also feeling pregnancy symptoms.

why not try holding your pee for 3/4hours without fluid intake and retest. hoping for the best for you mama. My prayers are with you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Truechic:

MA Pweetybabe, I sent you a pm Pls kindly check. Thanks.
Ma'am have replied ur mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2019
juola:
I hope you weren't give HCG trigger injection this month? If not I will advice you try test with early morning urine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
DOYI:
Please also to ********@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless

Sent!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
I hope you weren't give HCG trigger injection this month? If not I will advice you try test with early morning urine
I am only using folic acid. I tried again some minutes ago,it was faint and am feeling ache in lower abdomen especially at the right side and my thigh too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DOYI: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sent!

Seen , thanks alot!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
juola:

I am only using folic acid. I tried again some minutes ago,it was faint and am feeling ache in lower abdomen especially at the right side and my thigh too.
Pls rush to the hospital. U should be on progesterone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bunny19:
Pls rush to the hospital. U should be on progesterone
OK ma. Thanks.....will be on my way now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
DOYI:

Seen , thanks alot!

Uwc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anonymous29:

why not try holding your pee for 3/4hours without fluid intake and retest. hoping for the best for you mama. My prayers are with you!
I pee up to 5times overnight and each time I pee,i feels like its a running tap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
juola:

Congratulations on your pregnancy mama....*singing* it shall be permanent what the Lord has done for you, it shall be permanent

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by coolangel54(f): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
I did scan today which showed that fibroid is subserous measuring 3.7*2.1cm. Does anyone know I can remove it non-surgically (without surgery) as it is still small please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anonymous29: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
juola:

I pee up to 5times overnight and each time I pee,i feels like its a running tap

peeing frequently is a sign of early pregnancy though. Try to rest a lot and avoid stress. baby dusts!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ego65: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pls wonderful mommies,I have been trying to concieve for 5yrs now.,. recently hubby did see analysis on march this yr...it can LYK this.. TOTAL SPERM CONUT: 11.4million and ACTIVE MOTILE 4% and SLUGGISH MOTILE 45%. TOTAL MOTILITY 49%..
Am so depressed and dieing slowly..
HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER.. and dats wat he does for a living for us..PLS DONT WAKA PASS PLSS .
I Came across this drugs I want to try Dem but I want to ask if someone v tried Dem and it worked...
Although he was on ADDYZOA, AFRETARON AND ROVIGON...
WE WISH TO TRY MACA ROOT, FERTILITY SUPPORT AND VITAMIN E..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ego65: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ego65: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
shocked OH MY GOD ...PLS FORGIVE ME THIS IS MY FIRST TYM POSTING....PLSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ego65:
shocked OH MY GOD ...PLS FORGIVE ME THIS IS MY FIRST TYM POSTING....PLSSSSSSSSSS
Lol! It's OK dear, it happens. These supplements are good. He can give it a shot. U can also prepare kunu aya for him...that is a combination of tiger nuts, dates and coconuts. Blend together and give him. If u guys can afford it let him be in d supplements for 3months. I wish u guys all d best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bunny19:
Lol! It's OK dear, it happens. These supplements are good. He can give it a shot. U can also prepare kunu aya for him...that is a combination of tiger nuts, dates and coconuts. Blend together and give him. If u guys can afford it let him be in d supplements for 3months. I wish u guys all d best.

Mama Bunny. Good to see you o. How are u doing? God will surprise you sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ego65: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin happy already that Al least I will be pregnant soon...after three months of this treatment...@Bunny19...thanks allot Mommy ...u v healed a soul already......thanks ma...thank u ....
...pls remember me in ur prayers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Testimonytwins: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
I really need someone to talk to. I feel like I'm going out of my mind. My parents feel im not doing enough because I have not agreed to all their suggestions. They saw an advert online for fertility tea and I told them I think it is a scam. I have cried my eyes out today even though I promised myself that I won't cry on this issue again.
My hormonal profile tests showed high prolactin and low progesterone. I used parlodel and repeated the test. Both progesterone and prolactin were normal in the second test. I have done several tracking which shows I ovulate.
I did hsg and d result was left hydrosalpinx. Then had laparoscopy and the doctor said there were adhesions everywhere. He prescribed clomid and said that I might have to do ivf in a few months.
Is there anyone who got their bfp even with adhesions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rbae:

Mama Bunny. Good to see you o. How are u doing? God will surprise you sooner than you think.
My darling! Thanks love. How is baby? Amin to the prayers,i appreciate it a lot. Kisses to Lo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.