Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392816 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by barbie047: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
miraclebaby:
@barbie047 how far with your scan? Have you repeated it? Or did you visit the hospital? Hope all is well with you.

Thanks for your concern. I went to another lab for a scan.the lab scientist said he is suspecting a gestational sac. That I should come back in 2weeks time for vaginal scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eyefordetails: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Someone I know just yesterday said she took one herbs and she shit her fibroid like feaces. I don't know how true anyways but she doesn't sell the product she was just showing me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
giftfromGod:

Pls don't get offended. When I got to know I had huge fibriods, I was told to stay alway totally from any thing called egg, that it contributed to my huge fibriods. Although I have done surgery of recent , but that fear of do not take eggs is still there. Infact I have deleted anything called eggs from my list. So please can you shield more light on the eggs part.
Secondly , today was my appointment date and I asked my GYN when I can start trying or even get close to hubby. She told me I must wait for three months post surgery. That when such surgery is done it is adviseable , if such person values her life.
This bring me to ask, resuming back to intimacy after first period of surgery, will that not be risky to such fellow life?
I think one needs to be fit mentally and emotionally before embarking on such risky adventure.

stumbled on this, doesnt hurt to try, nothing to loose. its all naturale

FIBROID CURE
Eat about 20 pieces of unripe palm kernel seeds everyday for about two months.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
eyefordetails:

Ma'am I'm interested in the herbs that she took. Kindly link me up with her. Thanks
Let maamas here help me confirm if truly one can shit fibroid. Then I will link her to you.
She said she used 4bottles of the herbs, am not certain ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello Mamas here, it is well with you all.

God will make everyone of you laugh before the end of this year. You can read my story here, my case was spiritual, household wicked powers, God came in and bless my womb. Same God will do the same for you in Jesus name.

https://www.nairaland.com/5458473/dealing-powers-behind-barrenness-life/7#87354341
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mamas gud afternoon,hmnnnnn, so I heard that garden egg is not good to eat if u have fibroid shocked shocked shocked pls ow true is this ooo.cos me have bin eating and I love eating it grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:53am On Mar 12, 2020
babscharlly:

How can you say surgery is the best option when I have seen several people that lost their lives in the process and some with complications after surgery and many with the fibroid growing back after few years so tell me why it is the best solution with all these disadvantages.
And you have not seen people that theirs multiplied because of those herbal concoction and they still ended up in surgery. Let's not talk about the effects of those concoctions on their kidneys and liver. We are not in old century so we should know better.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2020
RipVanWink:

i dey my dear. we hv since moved on, all praises to The Most High grin
thats why am infrequent on the thread.
praying God answers the prayers of all GTC couples
Good to know. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:02am On Mar 12, 2020
jiday4:

Ok ma thanks , I will ask her to confirm and if it is ,how does she use the castor oil massage with serrapeptase
Thank you ma
Serrapeptase is an enzyme and you can get it online or in health shops. There are some sellers on NL too. It's taken at least 30mins before meal on and the number of capsules depends on body tolerrance but the higher the dossage the better so she may start with 1 or 2 capsule and increase with time. You can goggle castor oil massage to see how it's done. She'll need cold pressed castor oil which is about 500 or 600 naira in pharmacies. Then hit water bottle and flannel. Just read more on goggle.
Also read more and ask questions on
https://www.nairaland.com/749722/there-solution-blocked-tubes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:04am On Mar 12, 2020
barbie047:

Thanks for your concern. I went to another lab for a scan.the lab scientist said he is suspecting a gestational sac. That I should come back in 2weeks time for vaginal scan.
Ok. Let's hope for the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Ayun:
Mamas gud afternoon,hmnnnnn, so I heard that garden egg is not good to eat if u have fibroid shocked shocked shocked pls ow true is this ooo.cos me have bin eating and I love eating it grin
I've not heard such. But I like garden egg and was eating it almost everyday with peanut butter. Though doctor said my fibroids were small and could not hinder conception. So I assume my case was male issue. But my fibroids never got bigger till I conceived. IMO, it shouldn't have any negative effect as it's vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by barbie047: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2020
miraclebaby:
Ok. Let's hope for the best.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babscharlly: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2020
miraclebaby:
And you have not seen people that theirs multiplied because of those herbal concoction and they still ended up in surgery. Let's not talk about the effects of those concoctions on their kidneys and liver. We are not in old century so we should know better.

I am not talking about the use of herbal concotions but food supplements. They are two different things. Food supplements are made from nutrients extracted from foods like soya bean, wheat and rice bran, fruits and vegetables. They don't have chemicals like drugs and are very effective. Read my posts again if you still don't understand the message I am trying to pass across.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulwoman: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello mamas,
It's been a long time,I have been on a beautiful journey and I know it will end in praise.
I decided to go the herbal route and it helped.
If you are interested and you are in portharcourt you can send a message for the contact phone number.
I pray the Lord answers all our prayers. 2020 is still our year in Jesus name. God bless everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jiday4(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
miraclebaby:
Serrapeptase is an enzyme and you can get it online or in health shops. There are some sellers on NL too. It's taken at least 30mins before meal on and the number of capsules depends on body tolerrance but the higher the dossage the better so she may start with 1 or 2 capsule and increase with time. You can goggle castor oil massage to see how it's done. She'll need cold pressed castor oil which is about 500 or 600 naira in pharmacies. Then hit water bottle and flannel. Just read more on goggle.
Also read more and ask questions on
https://www.nairaland.com/749722/there-solution-blocked-tubes

Thank you so much ma, research begins right away and I have already send for the castor oil.am much grateful.
5yrs of TTC is not a joke and could be tiring but one should not give up .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by coolangel54(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Helped with what precisely?
Joyfulwoman:
Hello mamas,
It's been a long time,I have been on a beautiful journey and I know it will end in praise.
If you are interested and you are in portharcourt you can send a message for the contact phone number.
I pray the Lord answers all our prayers. 2020 is still our year in Jesus name. God bless everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by coolangel54(f): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
I have two questions on my mind:
1.) Is it right to eat egg (boiled/fried) when one has fibroid?

2.) I heard and read that subserosal fibroids pose no threat to conception. How true?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello Mama please am in p.h can you inbox me your number? I tried sending you messages but don't understand what naira land is saying.thanks

Joyfulwoman:
Hello mamas,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilady(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello house, how is our day going? Pls am a bit confused about what to do next. I have been on serrapeptase 120,000iu and the Chinese teas for blocked tubes. I have taken them for a month and two weeks and they are both about finishing. I don't know if I should get another bottle of each or to go for another HSG, or flushing?? Please mamas, advise me on what Next I should do. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fertilady:
Hello house, how is our day going? Pls am a bit confused about what to do next. I have been on serrapeptase 120,000iu and the Chinese teas for blocked tubes. I have taken them for a month and two weeks and they are both about finishing. I don't know if I should get another bottle of each or to go for another HSG, or flushing?? Please mamas, advise me on what Next I should do. Thanks

1 month is too small, 3 to 6 months best..120, 000iui is also low, increase it to x3, or as much as you can afford.

add castor oil massage to it as well

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
miraclebaby:
I've not heard such. But I like garden egg and was eating it almost everyday with peanut butter. Though doctor said my fibroids were small and could not hinder conception. So I assume my case was male issue. But my fibroids never got bigger till I conceived. IMO, it shouldn't have any negative effect as it's vegetable.
Guess as well mama,Thanks for d info

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilady(f): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
RipVanWink:

I do the massage too. I take 120,000iu 3caps twice daily. Thanks ma, will get more bottles
1 month is too small, 3 to 6 months best..120, 000iui is also low, increase it to x3, or as much as you can afford.

add castor oil massage to it as well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ronnygold:
Hello Mamas here, it is well with you all.

God will make everyone of you laugh before the end of this year. You can read my story here, my case was spiritual, household wicked powers, God came in and bless my womb. Same God will do the same for you in Jesus name.

https://www.nairaland.com/5458473/dealing-powers-behind-barrenness-life/7#87354341
pls I sent u a mail or pls mail me at jehovalives3@gmail.com if u dont see my mail plsssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.