Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366386 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Good morning mothers of many nation.

I contacted a bio technology company that produces serrapeptase and Nattokinase. I will be able to buy minimum 1kg of 250,000spu/gram of serrapeptase powder at #67000.

5000Fu/gram nattokinase at #62,000

This means if you are using 500,000spu per day ( 1gram morning and night) you will be able to use 100grams for 50days.

100grams 250kspu serrapeptase will be 6700. It will take up 50days

100gram Nattokinase will be #6200 also for 50days

If you are interested, you can join the pre order group

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Join the pre order group through this link.

Introduce yourself and fill the form

https:///Dmo0DouyRj07zYGOxJy7af

bukkylove:
Good morning mothers of many nation.

I contacted a bio technology company that produces serrapeptase and Nattokinase. I will be able to buy minimum 1kg of 250,000spu/gram of serrapeptase powder at #67000.

5000Fu/gram nattokinase at #62,000

This means if you are using 500,000spu per day ( 1gram morning and night) you will be able to use 100grams for 50days.

100grams 250kspu serrapeptase will be 6700. It will take up 50days

100gram Nattokinase will be #6200 also for 50days

If you are interested, you can join the pre order group
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Its a WhatsApp group but mod is removing the full link but you will have to ask to be added to the group by chatting me up.

bukkylove:
Join the pre order group through this link.

Introduce yourself and fill the form

https:///Dmo0DouyRj07zYGOxJy7af

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
debola27:

Congratulations on your open tubes my sister. I wish you lots of baby dust. Please how were you able to open the tubes?

I've been trying so many things since last year that I was diagnosed of blocked tubes. I took serrapeptase 120,000spu, took some fallopian tube herbs, pelvic massage, I did flushing in February, took Bara, ushakirisha uda uziza combo a week to the hsg. Then it's open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
bukkylove:
hi sis, how were you able to open your tubes? if the tubes were blocked due to adhesion i think you should continue with what you used to open it. if not combine serrapeptase, wobenzyme, nattokinase with chinese teas and yoni steam.

I've been trying so many things since last year that I was diagnosed of blocked tubes. I took serrapeptase 120,000spu, took some fallopian tube herbs, pelvic massage, I did flushing in February, took Bara, ushakirisha uda uziza combo a week to the hsg. Then it's open.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
CravingChic:

I have read conception rates improved after the procedure. You can google it up to read people's experience. I have met a mama here though who had a success rate, thanks to God. Apart from HSG, I think it can be detected through a hysteroscopic procedure too.

Ok. Thanks soo much. I'll ask my doctor if he can do this blind adhesioysis too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Meeenah:
Congrats ma`am. You can continue to use serrapetase. It does helps. You can also do message with ijaw woman.

Ok ma. Thank you. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
dunpredictable:

Congratulations ma'am. This is a step forward and won't be the last. God will continue to open doors for you.

Amen. Tanx ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adorablemom:
Congratulations, please what did you use to unblock your tubes.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
iamfertile:

Congratulations...your BFP is next

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations please don't stop those things you took as they will also help with asherman syndrome

iamfertile:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by debola27(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
iamfertile:

Wow... The flushing, is it hydrotubation or the normal hsg?
And where did you buy the serrapeptase pls?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Jellos:
You can try this *** the other number is saved on my other phone which is down at the moment.

Jellos my darling sister may God bless you for me. God bless you and grant your heart most desires in Jesus name. Amen! May God bless all you mamas that ask after me and checked on me on WhatsApp. Thanks for the love. kiss Most appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:33am On Sep 13, 2020
I can't thank you enough Jesus. cry cry. (Tears of joy)

My God who did this wonderful, beautiful thing for me will bless everyone here in Jesus name. I mean this God who has smiled on me and has removed my garment of shame, disgrace, tears, pains, reproach, monthly disappointments will do same and even more for you in Jesus name. Amen!

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2020
debola27:

Wow... The flushing, is it hydrotubation or the normal hsg?
And where did you buy the serrapeptase pls?

Send a message to mommdav@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Wow! Congrats @Iamfertile. At last...! I am happy for you dear. May this and even more good testimonies go round in Jesus name!

Wow, I have much catching up to do! I haven't been here in months! cheesy Na wa o! I go try dey read back small small if I can. smiley

Congrats to the new mamas..those with bfps and those who have put to bed. Congratulations! Congratulations to those with any kind of testimonies regarding ttc new testimonies

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 6:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:
This mama have been very busy o. God have smiled on me. Learning a new mama things in your forties no be beans. cheesy grin cool

I may not be available as before (at least not for now). Please leave a message via email with your WhatsApp number for those trying to reach me. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. It is much faster to reach me via email. mommdav@gmail.com.

My God have had mercy on me and has blessed me with a child!

In my tenth year of marriage, even in my forties He has decided to bless me with a child just like that. Without IVF o. ...in my forties.. my God! (Had failed IVF in the past in one of the best IVF clinics in Nigeria) I can't thank you enough Jesus. cry cry. (Tears of joy)

My God who did this wonderful, beautiful thing for me will bless everyone here in Jesus name. I mean this God who has smiled on me and has removed my garment of shame, disgrace, tears, pains, reproach, monthly disappointments will do same and even more for you in Jesus name. Amen!

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Congratulations mama, I am so so happy for you, and I thank God for you. God bless the new born and your family. Without waiting, the new born shall have siblings.

Mommdav:
This mama have been very busy o. God have smiled on me. Learning a new mama things in your forties no be beans. cheesy grin cool

I may not be available as before (at least not for now). Please leave a message via email with your WhatsApp number for those trying to reach me. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. It is much faster to reach me via email. mommdav@gmail.com.

In my tenth year of marriage, even in my forties He has decided to bless me with a child just like that. Without IVF o. ...in my forties.. my God! (Had failed IVF in the past in one of the best IVF clinics in Nigeria) I can't thank you enough Jesus. cry cry. (Tears of joy)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
iamfertile:

did u have any bleeding while using the serrapeptases?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2020
pls mamas who have used serrapeptases did u have any bleeding while using it? is it normal to have bleeding while on it pls responses will be very appreciated thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2020
jehovalives:
pls mamas who have used serrapeptases did u have any bleeding while using it? is it normal to have bleeding while on it pls responses will be very appreciated thanks.

Serrapeptase has tendency of thinning blood. So pls do not use while on/during your period If you have heavy periods. Don't use while on other blood thinner supplements or vitamins. After use for some time, stop and let your body rest for time before continue use.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:

Serrapeptase has tendency of thinning blood. So pls do not use while on/during your period If you have heavy periods. Don't use while on other blood thinner supplements or vitamins. After use for some time, stop and let your body rest for time before continue use.
thank you for your reply can the thinning result in bleeding blood clots, or is light cos mine is in clots, I have been on it for a little over three weeks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:

Congratulations sister...the Lord that started it will add more to the one you have

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:

Awesome new. I rejoice with u sis

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2020
jehovalives:
thank you for your reply can the thinning result in bleeding blood clots, or is light cos mine is in clots, I have been on it for a little over three weeks.

Thinning can also cause excessive bleeding and bruising. Blood clots could be accumulation of blood somewhere that have not been able to flow out. So because it gathered somewhere in the body before finding it way out may come out as clots. I am not saying that it's the serrapeptase that is causing that for sure..it could be other underlying causes.

What am saying is that, to be on the save side do not use Serrapeptase and most other supplement during your period. You could start on day 3 or 4 of your period.

Once in a while women tend to have heavy bleeding with clots which could be just stress, what we eat, hormonal imbalance or chemical pregnancy etc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:

Thinning can also cause excessive bleeding and bruising. Blood clots could be accumulation of blood somewhere that have not been able to flow out. So because it gathered somewhere in the body before finding it way out may come out as clots. I am not saying that it's the serrapeptase that is causing that for sure..it could be other underlying causes.

What am saying is that, to be on the save side do not use Serrapeptase and most other supplement during your period. You could start on day 3 or 4 of your period.

Once in a while women tend to have heavy bleeding with clots which could be just stress, what we eat, hormonal imbalance or chemical pregnancy etc.
thank you very much ma, n congratulations may God visit us as he did u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2020
mimiwems:
I posted this last year. Another Year is here again Come believing. Free Accommodation and feeding. Come with your personal belongings.
I bet you will enjoy the program.
Venue is Baptist Church Heritage Estate Akute.

I sometimes come to this thread to read.
My � heart and prayers goes to all Mothers in this group and to some of my sisters God is still God.. He is a God of all possibilities..
Never gave up. Keep believing and having faith.
The only woman in the Bible that never conceived was king Saul's daughter because of her utterance and despise.
Keep declaring, one day it will surely come to pass.
Work on yourself, body and your diet.
Try different sex positions
Know what works for you.

The Lord that visited me will surely do same for you.
Wipe your tears. It is not over until victory is sure and God will take the glory.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:

Congratulations mama. Our God is faithful.
I tried reaching you on WhatsApp a while back. Trust you and baby are doing well.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mommdav:

Congratulations! May God bless the little one

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dunpredictable: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Mommdav post=93867311]This mama have been very busy o. God have smiled on me. Learning a new mama things in your forties no be beans. cheesy grin cool

My God who did this wonderful, beautiful thing for me will bless everyone here in Jesus name. I mean this God who has smiled on me and has removed my garment of shame, disgrace, tears, pains, reproach, monthly disappointments will do same and even more for you in Jesus name. Amen![/quote

Congratulations sister. May God give us all our own testimonies. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
MummyHalo:

Congratulations mama. Our God is faithful.
I tried reaching you on WhatsApp a while back. Trust you and baby are doing well.
Regards.

Oh my dear, am so happy for you dear! I saw you have gotten your bfp. Congratulations dear. I will chat you later today by God's grace. Baby is doing well, thanks love.

@Mimiwems Congratulations dear. I love your picture. They are so adorable..God bless them.

Thank you all. God bless you real good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.