Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387693 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Mommdav:

That is when you do an hysteroscopy. Its done by a gynaecologist if your fibroids are inside the womb/uterus cavity. He passes a tiny camera and a knife into your womb through the vgay. Don't worry you won't feel much pain, you will be given medication to deaden your waist downward. You may even see in a TV while the fibroid is being removed.

Try use wobenzym and serrapeptase a week after the procedure to try prevent adhesion. Any operation around your womb could cause adhesion/scar tissue and this could cause further delay.

Fertility blessings.

Watch this video for better understanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiUWsA7SD3E
Mommdav how are u and baby. Pls I will really like to read ur WIDD. If u have time pls drop it. God bless u sis

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Satine(f): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Contact me if you need the service of a surrogate mother.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teey2019: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Meeenah:
Vit c like 2000iu and vit e 1000 iu per day. For macayou can find on jumia or other online sellers.

Done...
Thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leezah(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Progesterone is important female sex hormones secreted by ovaries which is important for fertility, menstrual cycle, pregnancy and other reproduction related activities.

Low level production of progesterone can lead to the abnormal sexual life. The level of progesterone can be increase by various way.

Cholesterol is essential for the production of progesterone. Consumption of food with fat content (fishes, coconut oil etc) is helpful to increase the productivity of progesterone.

Various minerals triggers pituitary gland to secret the adequate amount of hormones. Zinc and magnesium containing products should be involve in the diet.

Vitamin B, C and E is important for the balance of sexual hormones.

Pills and injections are also available in the market to increase the level of progesterone.

Consult to your doctor for better treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good day, to every one in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
giftfromGod:
Good evening to every one in the house. Please I will like to know what this scan results is saying. I did a surgery earlier this year and from this result, am seeing another fibriod. I just need some clarification to this result.

Yes there's another growth of fibroid.
You have pelvic inflammatory disease.
You need to do high vagina swab and urine
M/C/S to determine the causative organism.
Pls do the tests ASAP, untreated PID can lead to blocked fallopian tube.
Hope you are working with a gynae?

Baby dust to you!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Babygal2020:

Yes there's another growth of fibroid.
You have pelvic inflammatory disease.
You need to do high vagina swab and urine
M/C/S to determine the causative organism.
Pls do the tests ASAP, untreated PID can lead to

blocked fallopian tube.
Hope you are working with a gynae?

Baby dust to you!!!!!

Thanks for the help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Mommdav:

Yes dear, opk is mostly good for mamas with regular circles. Except you have many sticks to spare best you do s3x every other day, every two days or every three days as @sugah suggested. I used opk for just two months and conceived the second month. It advised you buy a pack of 50 or 100 so you have enough to play around with and it cheaper and last longer. Do you know that you can even use opk to check for pregnancy. Opk is positive when the down line is darker or the same as the upper line (whether you are using it to check for pregnancy or ovulation). That is, the two lines has to be equally dark or the line closer to the side you deep in urine darker than the upper line.

Will chat more on this later. I will also post widd God willing. Duty calls..

Work on your egg quality. Yes m2tone is good. May it work for you as it worked for others, amen.

Thanks for the response.I already bought M2tone and waiting for cd1 to start it.I have search in all pharmacies around and they don’t have the pack of 50 opk.Please where did you get yours from?also kindly post your widd so we can learn from it.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2020
giftfromGod:

Thanks for the help. What could have warranty the growth so fast. Not up to a year, what is the best option to manage it to avoid growing out of hand.
Yes, I have a gynae.
Have you done your hormones profile?Most times rapid fibroid growth is as a result of Estrogen dominance.Check this out if you have not.
Apple cider vinegar is good and if you can I will advise to take a vitamin d3 supplement everyday.
I also use Ghana seed sold in public buses to control mine.I chew two with groundnut at the start of my menstrual cycle.
I know some mama’s won’t support this advice but if you have a good herbal practitioner around you that is very efficient please talk to the person and explain you just did fibroid surgery and it is growing again...
They will give you herbs to help keep your womb clean.They believe it is dirt that accumulate to form fibroid that was what my herbs woman told me.
What I did was to monitor the growth every two weeks and also stop using the herb almost before ovulation and start again on cd1.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by baybiemee: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Hello mothers, join me in giving thanks to almighty God. The struggle of 4 years is now over. I have been ttc but no results. I realized that I always ovulated on CD 12 and not on CD 14 as I made myself to believe. So I had been missing it all these years.
So this year I decided to get the OPK and leave nothing to chance. I started taking pregnacare conception, I also visited a gyne and he placed me on folic acid, DHEA and letrozole, I did TVS and I was sure I was ovulating, he gave me dates to BD but unfortunately my DH couldn't travel down. I continued taking the DHEA and on CD2 of my next cycle, I started another round of letrozole whilst still taking the folic acid daily, I was also taking vitamin C 1000mg and zinc 100mg daily. I was eating cucumber every other night before bedtime, I stopped taking cold water too, just drank room temperature water and wore slippers indoors.
I did BSF and BD on CD11, on CD 12 at about 1pm I got my peak on the OPK, I BD that day and the next day too. The I started my TWW, every sign i felt I prayed for it to be implantation lol.
By 10 DPO I did a HPT and I saw a very very faint line, I thought I was imagining it. I kept testing every two days and the line kept getting darker.
I got my BFP, the Lord that has started this will see me through it to the end. Baby dust to you all. God will definitely do it for you, just believe it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Congrats mama.i pray for same blessing to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amSteph(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
urcutecrush:

Thanks for the response.I already bought M2tone and waiting for cd1 to start it.I have search in all pharmacies around and they don’t have the pack of 50 opk.Please where did you get yours from?also kindly post your widd so we can learn from it.Thanks

I sell opk in packs and rolls. 1500per pack and 13.5k for a roll of 10packs.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amSteph(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
baybiemee:
Hello mothers, join me in giving thanks to almighty God. The struggle of 4 years is now over. I have been ttc but no results. I realized that I always ovulated on CD 12 and not on CD 14 as I made myself to believe. So I had been missing it all these years.
So this year I decided to get the OPK and leave nothing to chance. I started taking pregnacare conception, I also visited a gyne and he placed me on folic acid, DHEA and letrozole, I did TVS and I was sure I was ovulating, he gave me dates to BD but unfortunately my DH couldn't travel down. I continued taking the DHEA and on CD2 of my next cycle, I started another round of letrozole whilst still taking the folic acid daily, I was also taking vitamin C 1000mg and zinc 100mg daily. I was eating cucumber every other night before bedtime, I stopped taking cold water too, just drank room temperature water and wore slippers indoors.
I did BSF and BD on CD11, on CD 12 at about 1pm I got my peak on the OPK, I BD that day and the next day too. The I started my TWW, every sign i felt I prayed for it to be implantation lol.
By 10 DPO I did a HPT and I saw a very very faint line, I thought I was imagining it. I kept testing every two days and the line kept getting darker.
I got my BFP, the Lord that has started this will see me through it to the end. Baby dust to you all. God will definitely do it for you, just believe it.

Congratulations.. Have a stress free 9months mama. A lot get misled by these cycle apps and all. Missing ovulation over and over. Tracking is a sure way to detect and confirm ovulation. Some ovulate CD9/CD18/CD21. Until you've tracked from CD1-Cycle end, don't give up on ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bara didn't purge me why?

pweetymii:
Sprinkling baby dust on the thread.@Ekashiloh and everyone keeping the thread i greet you all.
I have been reading "bara,bara".Please,anyone taking it should be very careful as i had a not too good experience with it.They say herbs does not have overdose but this one does.
May the almighty show us mercy and answer us speedily in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
I have read alot about bara and how it deals with people by purging. I've drank 3 full cups of bara and I'm still waiting to purge. Why is mine different? I cut it pieces and cooked it with both the back and seeds and pap water, uptil now I'm not purging.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Haba na, when someone here is selling 800 per pack. Fear God o ontop TTC women.

amSteph:

I sell opk in packs and rolls. 1500per pack and 13.5k for a roll of 10packs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulations mama. I wish you a healthy 9 months.

baybiemee:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chat @nma4luv she sells a pack for 800 abi 700.

urcutecrush:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by baybiemee: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thank you very much, on my first appointment the doctor told me to delete the app immediately.
amSteph:

Congratulations.. Have a stress free 9months mama. A lot get misled by these cycle apps and all. Missing ovulation over and over. Tracking is a sure way to detect and confirm ovulation. Some ovulate CD9/CD18/CD21. Until you've tracked from CD1-Cycle end, don't give up on ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amSteph(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mirian91:
Haba na, when someone here is selling 800 per pack. Fear God o ontop TTC women.

Oh really? Dont come with such tone mama. Pharmacies sell at 2500-2700 per pack, does it mean they exploit?. Dear it depends on how one buys you know. I think she's opportuned to be obtaining it directly. By God's grace, I'd reach that capacity too. Do patronize her then. If I can know her then perhaps I'd start getting from her till am able to import myself. That's if she's close by cos transporting also affects cost. Shey u understand. Much love.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Have
urcutecrush:

Have you done your hormones profile?Most times rapid fibroid growth is as a result of Estrogen dominance.Check this out if you have not.
Apple cider vinegar is good and if you can I will advise to take a vitamin d3 supplement everyday.
I also use Ghana seed sold in public buses to control mine.I chew two with groundnut at the start of my menstrual cycle.
I know some mama’s won’t support this advice but if you have a good herbal practitioner around you that is very efficient please talk to the person and explain you just did fibroid surgery and it is growing again...
They will give you herbs to help keep your womb clean.They believe it is dirt that accumulate to form fibroid that was what my herbs woman told me.
What I did was to monitor the growth every two weeks and also stop using the herb almost before ovulation and start again on cd1.

Thanks for taking out your time to attend to me. God bless you richly .
As regards those test , I did hormones profile some time last month .
I will discuss with my gynae. But taking herbs? I personally, will not go that route. Yeah, you could be right, it works for others. But considering I went under the knife. I don't think I should take any herbs in order not to complicate things for myself. I have read a lot about herbs cause lot of demage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=bukkylove post=93805360]Join the pre order group through this link.

Introduce yourself and fill the form

https:///Dmo0DouyRj07zYGOxJy7af

@bukkylove is this offer still available? If yes, I want to join but can't access the link. Kindly inbox me. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2020
baybiemee:
kiss
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2020
customizedme:

God is great!.More of good news IJN..

Amen!
Thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2020
cherishyy:

Congratulations mama, we thank God for a successful surgery. It's the beginning of a new thing in your home.

Amen!
Thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Nicejo:

Congratulations dear, speedy recovery and baby dust to you in Jesus name

Amen!
Much appreciated dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Mommdav:

Thanks love. Congratulations dear on a successful myomectomy. Bfp is your next testimony in Jesus name. Amen!

Amen dear.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
motic2:

Congratulations mama ejima may the lord grant you a stress free journey

Amen dear.
Much appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2020
fruitfulnathia:

Congrats dear your bfp is the next testimony

Amen!
Thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tripletwins222:
My people, Pls, help me thank this great God for He has done a marvellous thing for my family
I had a successful myomectomy done last week. Discharged today and still recuperating. Thanks for your advice and words of encouragement.

Good morning all!
I'm two weeks post surgery. All thanks to God.
Please, when should I start taking Serrapeptase and Chinese Teas for adhesions and scar tissues? Is it advisable to start taking Vitex, Vit E and Vit C 1000mg this period also?

Thanks to everybody that have been keeping this this thead active. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bunny19:
Mommdav how are u and baby. Pls I will really like to read ur WIDD. If u have time pls drop it. God bless u sis

PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD QUOTE THIS

Widd

God did it!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by baybiemee: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thank you
laurelbae:
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: steveng23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.