Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393810 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Please any help for me?
First Doctor said mild PCOS as cycle is very regular and I ovulate.
Doctor 2 said it's full blown PCOS and that I do not ovulate.
He ran a scan on my 12th day and said the eggs didn't develop.

I'm confused because I have never missed my period. Is it not unfertilized egg that goes out as period?
Does it mean I ovulate at other times not between the 12th and 14th?
I see the slippery mucus each cycle for about 3 days around day 12 upwards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2020
I thought I do ovulate too because I do see mucus around day 16,it when when I use ovulation strip I detected I do ovulate on day 14 when it's around 9pm ovulation strip returns back to negative
please buy the ovulation strip,I bought mine from nma4eva she's one of us here and track your ovulation do not rely on mucus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehilah4jesus: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

I am thankful first to God for bringing me on this forum when it seemed like I had only one option ivf which doesn't come cheap. I had HSG done n d result said bilateral blocked tubes n fibroids d gyne said I had only one option ivf which I cudnt even consider cos of d cost, I started asking n reading thru the thread n saw testimonies with serrapeptases I bought it took it n God proved himself n blessed me with a BFP. Join in praising God he never sleeps nor slumbers n he will come thru for everyone still waiting on him. IJN.
Congratulations may you carry to full term ijmn. Please do you mind telling me how long you took the serrapeptase for before you got your bfp cos am in a similar boat with another bilateral tubal blockage result. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thank you sis
I have bought ovulation test kit.
Will track after this month's flow.
shadow88:
I thought I do ovulate too because I do see mucus around day 16,it when when I use ovulation strip I detected I do ovulate on day 14 when it's around 9pm ovulation strip returns back to negative
please buy the ovulation strip,I bought mine from nma4eva she's one of us here and track your ovulation do not rely on mucus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tripletwins222:

OKRO WATER THERAPY

During your period, boil guava(dry or fresh) leaves and drink the water while still warm. One glass or half glass cup first thing in d morning and last thing in the night.
Then, after your period, in the evening, slice 5-7 pieces of okro, put the sliced okro into eva water bottle. Fill the can with clean water. Leave the okro in the water till morning. Shake well and take 1 glass of the okro water first thing in the morning before eating and last thing in the night. In the evening, discard the okro and prepare a fresh one to be taken as I explained above. You have to be doing a fresh one daily for 3-5days. Then watch out for ovulation signs.
Baby dust to u.

Thank you so much!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thehilah4jesus:

Congratulations may you carry to full term ijmn. Please do you mind telling me how long you took the serrapeptase for before you got your bfp cos am in a similar boat with another bilateral tubal blockage result. Thank you in anticipation.
Amen thank you ma. For about 3cycles.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Greetings to all!

Please, I want to suggest something that has been disturbing my mind since last month. Can we use this 2nd week of December to seek the face of God in this thread? We all know how this year has been ever since it started. Many lives and properties were lost but God in His infinite mercy kept us alive despite the raging storm. The condition of this year 2020 affected many things even the BFP announcement in this thread. If you're an old member here, you all will agree with me that BFP announcement has been very dull this year unlike previous years that you may see up to 10 or more BFP announcement on this thread. It even affected our Program and Faith bump display that we normally do here to seek the face of God. As the year is already wrapping up, pls let's use Friday and Saturday this week to do our normal 2day Praying and Fasting Program, then wrap it up with Faith bump display on Sunday. Many of us have been MIA due to one reason or the other. My dear, pls come out from your shell and let's join hands together and encourage ourselves. We need each other in this journey. Your advice and little words of encouragement might save and lift a depressed soul. Pls, let's not relent in prayer, God is still in the business of doing good. He will remember us all in Jesus name. Amen.
If you're in support of this suggestion, pls click "like" but if you're not in support, pls click "share".

NOTE: Pls, if you have any other suggestion to keep this thread lively, we're all ears.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yes...let us revive the thread
Ttc 2

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all!

Please, I want to suggest something that has been disturbing my mind since last month. Can we use this 2nd week of December to seek the face of God in this thread? We all know how this year has been ever since it started. Many lives and properties were lost but God in His infinite mercy kept us alive despite the raging storm. The condition of this year 2020 affected many things even the BFP announcement in this thread. If you're an old member here, you all will agree with me that BFP announcement has been very dull this year unlike previous years that you may see up to 10 or more BFP announcement on this thread. It even affected our Program and Faith bump display that we normally do here to seek the face of God. As the year is already wrapping up, pls let's use Friday and Saturday this week to do our normal 2day Praying and Fasting Program, then wrap it up with Faith bump display on Sunday. Many of us have been MIA due to one reason or the other. My dear, pls come out from your shell and let's join hands together and encourage ourselves. We need each other in this journey. Your advice and little words of encouragement might save and lift a depressed soul. Pls, let's not relent in prayer, God is still in the business of doing good. He will remember us all in Jesus name. Amen.
If you're in support of this suggestion, pls click "like" but if you're not in support, pls click "share".

NOTE: Pls, if you have any other suggestion to keep this thread lively, we're all ears.
Seconded. May our faith be revived.
I remember there was a time our monickers were listed and the prayers said at the end of the list.
There was a time also when we were asked to pray for as many monickers we could remember in our closets.
Many TTC not see our ends in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solution2021: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
solution2021:

I understand bro.

However, one must not keep quiet too....

It's important I seek others advice on time most especially when her period is fourth coming and her ovaluation is low.

I make such she is not understand pressure.

Doctors in the house....

It's now about 10months I am married.

However, recently my wife is using the overian kit to confirm her ovulation.

She found out that she is not ovulating even when she mastrate.

When can we do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all!

I am in support of this please
Reading through the previous pages of this thread,I saw and learnt a lot,when Mama's here related well,always willing to help and shared ideas.lets revive this thread please.they even did Monthly Widd's of Mama's who got their BFP's and all.

It's the end of the year,let's all keep our hopes alive...and keep it fun while we expect our Miracles before the end of the year.

I feel,for a start,some people can also share what their medical condition is,from there,we can see someone that has gone through the same and maybe the person can tell us what she did to overcome the condition.

It's good to speak out atimes.

When do we start the prayers please and what will be the pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MemeRoyal(f): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
MemeRoyal:
Please can someone help with an answer?

Secondly, today is day5 for me and period has almost dried up. I had sex with hubby this afternoon and now started seeing some fresh blood again.

Please someone answer me ooo, embarassed I know I'm asking many questions so sorry just trying to understand my body well

Hello maam ,all that you are experiencing is very normal, the slippery blood, and blood after sex when you're almost through with your period is normal. Please do not panic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MemeRoyal(f): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
solution2021:

Doctors in the house....

It's now about 10months I am married.

However, recently my wife is using the overian kit to confirm her ovulation.

She found out that she is not ovulating even when she mastrate.

When can we do?

I'm not a doctor ooo but I can only give advice based on past experience.

Menstruation doesn't guarantee ovulation. One can have anovulatory cycle despite the fact that she is menstruating.
Tell her to go for Scan, HVS and Hormonal Assay if she has not done so. Scan is to check the condition of her uterus, Hvs is to check if she has any infection hindering the ovulation while Hormonal Assay is done to check her hormones to know if any of them is imbalanced. Hormonal imbalance can cause anovulation. If the results come out fine, she can try supplements or natural method to boost her ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
MemeRoyal:
Hello fruitful mum's,

Please I want to ask, is it normal to see small slippery blood during menses? I have a normal flow with minimal pain and blood clots but many times I notice a little slippery texture with the blood.
Is this normal or should I be worried? I can't remember what it was like before I started TTC, wasn't taking note.

It is normal sis, but have you ever tracked your ovulation? If no, try to track it to know if you're ovulating or not. If everything is fine but you've not been getting a positive result, you may be among the few women that do ovulate during their period. Some women do ovulate during their period but never knew and this has kept many women childless. I learnt about this from a gynae and I was very surprise cos I couldn't even imagined that one can ovulate while on period.

As for seeing blood after kpekusing with hubby, it is very normal. The blood is the remaining menstrual blood that supposed to go out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MemeRoyal(f): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

I am in support of this please
Reading through the previous pages of this thread,I saw and learnt a lot,when Mama's here related well,always willing to help and shared ideas.lets revive this thread please.they even did Monthly Widd's of Mama's who got their BFP's and all.

It's the end of the year,let's all keep our hopes alive...and keep it fun while we expect our Miracles before the end of the year.

I feel,for a start,some people can also share what their medical condition is,from there,we can see someone that has gone through the same and maybe the person can tell us what she did to overcome the condition.

It's good to speak out atimes.

When do we start the prayers please and what will be the pattern.

We're starting the prayer tomorrow morning as majority has carried the vote. Will post the pattern shortly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Greetings to all the fruitful families in the house.

Our 2day Fasting and Midnight Prayer Program kicks off by tomorrow as agreed. The fasting starts from 6am to 12pm, then d midnight prayer starts from 12am to 12:30am.
The programme is tagged "NONE SHALL BE BARREN". Deut. 7:14.

Bible verses to be used: Psalm 51:1-end, 30:1-end, 95:1-end, 34:1-5, 40:1-5, 42:1-4, 38:14-22, 77:1-15, 141:1-2, 127:3, 128:3, 113:9, Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 49:24-26, Gen 1:28, Gen 8:1, Gen 9:1 Gen 18:10, 1sam 1:27, Deut 7:14 and Exodus 23:26

Pls, you can use any of the bible quotations and meditate on it. Convince your DH or DW to join the program. You can visit mothersless babies home or sow a seed of faith to any pregnant mum or a breastfeeding mum even if it's a little token to back up your prayers.

May God strengthen us as we humbly embark on this program, accept all our supplications, and give us reason(s) to smile after the program in Jesus' name. Amen.

NB:
Our Faith Bump comes up on Sunday after the program.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Prayer Points For The Vigil

The time is 12am-12:30am
May the Almighty God answer us all in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER FOR THE MIRACLE OF SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION AND DIVINE PROTECTION
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
SCRIPTURE READING: Gen. 9:1, 9:7, Ps. 113:9
CONFESSION: 1 John 5:14-15, 2Corth. 1:20, Num. 23:19

Prayer Points
1. I receive a divine mandate to enforce my right of conception in the name of Jesus.
2. Any abnormality in my organs of conception and pregnancy, receive divine correction in Jesus name.
3. Every negative medical report be converted to positive result in the name of Jesus.
4. Blood of Jesus, flush out any satanic deposit in my womb in the name of Jesus.
5. I challenge every hand, bed and other instrument used with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
6. Every satanic road block mounted against my pregnancy growth be dismantled in the name of Jesus.
7. Any thing on my way to the miracle of supernatural conception and birth clear away by the blood of Jesus.
8. My womb and breast begin to function perfectly in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou creative power of God move in my womb by your fire in the name of Jesus.
10. Thou God of new beginning begin a new thing in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
11. I withdraw my womb from every evil alter in the name of Jesus.
12. Every seed of pregnancy failure in my foundation die in the name of Jesus.
13. Every satanic transfer or exchanges of my womb die in the name of Jesus.
14. Every word spoken by the enemy against my conception back fire in Jesus name
15. Any evil tree growing in our family that is working against my conception die to your root in the name of Jesus.
16. Any curse strengthening the enemy of my conception against break by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Every strongman or strongwoman supervising my womb to arrest my baby die in the name of Jesus name.
18. By the power that divided the red sea, I receive my baby in the name of Jesus.
19. Holy Spirit, my womb is super-conducive for the miracle child In the name of Jesus.
20. Holy Spirit, by your power that incubated the womb of Elizabeth and Sarah incubate my womb in the name of Jesus.
21. O lord let your strong east wind blow against the red sea in my womb in the name of Jesus.
22. Let the healing virtues of the Holy Spirit begin to flow in my system now in the name of Jesus.
23. Every sickness planted in the dream into my life go out and back fire in the name of Jesus.
24. I destroy ever strong power diluting my husband's sperm in the name of Jesus
25. Every satanic foundation affecting my conception be shaken away by divine earthquake in the name of Jesus.
26. Every manifestation o evil seed in my life be neutralized by the blood of Jesus.
27. O lord replace every damaged organ in my body and that of my partner in the name of Jesus.
28. In the name of Jesus, I declare that my reproductive system is in perfect working condition.
29. I reject, reverse and revoke every covenant of barrenness through sex, incision and abortion in the name of Jesus.
30. I command restoration to any damaged or malfunction in my cell, tissue, tube, organ in the name of Jesus
31. Thank God for the answered prayers in Jesus name. Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Happyfellow147:
Please any help for me?
First Doctor said mild PCOS as cycle is very regular and I ovulate.
Doctor 2 said it's full blown PCOS and that I do not ovulate.
He ran a scan on my 12th day and said the eggs didn't develop.

I'm confused because I have never missed my period. Is it not unfertilized egg that goes out as period?
Does it mean I ovulate at other times not between the 12th and 14th?
I see the slippery mucus each cycle for about 3 days around day 12 upwards.

try going for follicular tracking in a good lab. that is the only tested, reliable sure test to know if ovulation occured or not. even the size of the follicles would be seen,.

period flow is shedding of uterine linning that built up in anticipation of implantation...its not a guarantee for ovulation

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Good morning all!

Hope we had a sweet night rest?
We thank God for another new day.

Our 2day Program has just started this morning with fasting 6am to 12pm. Pls, check my previous post for Bible quotations and prayer points to be used. Pls, try to participate wholeheartedly. Leave worries aside, be focused and avoid being distracted, our God is able and He knows how to settle every matter. May God strengthen us today as we humbly seek His face in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2020
We're all in this together oo! Pls, let's come out and drop your prayers on the thread. As you pray for yourself, kindly pray for other monikers too. May God hear our prayers in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Yesoooooo God is winning forever...we must surely testify.... AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2020
prettmum:
Yesoooooo God is winning forever...we must surely testify.... AMEN

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
May this thread be flooded with testimonies after this prayer march, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2020
jennyswtie:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rejoice012: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
jennyswtie:

Amen Amen Amen IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2020
jennyswtie:

Amen!
Thanks for coming over.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2020
jennyswtie:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Heavenly Father, we humbly come to your throne of mercy to seek your face in this 2day program. We are grateful for the life you've given to us, our dhs and our family members. We thank you for your provision, guidance and protection throughout the trying periods. May all the praises and honour be ascribed unto your holy name in Jesus name. Amen.
Daddy, we're not worthy to come to your presence this morning. Daddy, you said in the Bible(Isaiah 59: 1-2) that your hand is not too short that it cannot save, neither your ear heavy that it cannot hear, but our iniquities have separated between us and you. Merciful Lord, we humbly ask for your mercy upon each and everyone of us. Please, do not cast us away from your presence because of our sins. Have mercy Father and grant us the grace and power to resist sin in any form in Jesus name. Amen. Many of us have gone astray seeking for solutions where there is none because of our current condition. Many of us have been mocked, neglected and called all sorts of names because of childlessness. Marvelous God, pls strengthen our faith and hope in you so that we can receive from you. The Imposibitity Specialist, pls change our status and give us victory after this program in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
The first quarter of the program is done and dusted. Father, we thank you for making it a success. We plead for more grace and strength to carry on in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.