Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392503 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
shithapuns:

Doing hsg, while hving infections is a big no no
Ecoli is stubborn, and usually comes from fecal matter.

Review your toilet hygiene thoroughly and your se, x practices also
hmmmm I have been battling with E.coli too for some years now no solution it seems it is very stubborn than staphylococcus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
fiola1985:
hmmmm I have been battling with E.coli too for some years now no solution it seems it is very stubborn than staphylococcus

E.coli is very stubborn. My hubby battled with it too, from moderate to heavy growth. After trying different medications and measures to eradicate it, it keeps coming back. We now adopted the same method we used to eradicate heavy growth of staphylococcus and it worked perfectly. To God be the glory, we're now free from infections. Read my post on page 2866. You can follow same way to eradicate it. I pray it works for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Syphax(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrflex999:

She has been confirmed pregnant
I guess the pregnancy wasn’t up to 2 weeks while this test was done right ?
No she hasn't, that's why she was asked to do a serum pregnancy test
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Greathand01:
Good morning, please how do I predict most fertile days if her menstrual period started today 25th and she runs a 28days cycle....

Those online calculators are giving conflicting dates.
From the day the period ends, BD every other day till the end of the cycle to cover all bases.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Tripletwins222:

E.coli is very stubborn. My hubby battled with it too, from moderate to heavy growth. After trying different medications and measures to eradicate it, it keeps coming back. We now adopted the same method we used to eradicate heavy growth of staphylococcus and it worked perfectly. To God be the glory, we're now free from infections. Read my post on page 2866. You can follow same way to eradicate it. I pray it works for you.
Thank you so much, maybe I will try your method.I pray it works for me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
mumigrace:

Hello mama, checking your tubes is very important. You should do hsg to check your tubes first before boosting ovulation. God bless you
alright ma, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyKcy: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Babygal2020:

As the other mama had pointed out, the result is normal.

Could you pls post your hubby's semen analysis result? If yes, pls crop out his name.

Have you tried tracking your ovulation?

Have you done HSG to check the patency of your tubes? This is very important.

Have faith in God.

Thank you ma’am. So for the late response. Hubby’s result is ok confirmed by a doc.
I haven’t done any other tests. Today is my day 21, please do you think I should run the progesterone test with the result?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyKcy: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Jellos:
Have you check for infection and tube patency?

Thank you ma’am. No I haven’t. No infections detected in hubby, will I likely not have too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyKcy: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Oyindamolah:
How do you know hubby's sperm is okay?

After sex try and do put a pillow below your waist for 30 mins or doggy style is better advised
Thank you ma’am
He did his own test before mine.

I will try this.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
ladyKcy:

Thank you ma’am. So for the late response. Hubby’s result is ok confirmed by a doc.
I haven’t done any other tests. Today is my day 21, please do you think I should run the progesterone test with the result?
Yes you have to run the progesterone test to confirm if you ovulated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by knowhowk: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Infertility and infections Issues .Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com ....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
ladyKcy:

Yes pls. Hope it is still same cycle?

There some instances where some doctors misinterpret SFA.
Have you tried tracking your ovulation with ovulation predictor kits?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
ladyKcy:

Thank you ma’am. No I haven’t. No infections detected in hubby, will I likely not have too?
The only to ascertain you are free is via tests( HVS and C/S)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yazga: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
fiola1985:
You didn't treat it on time when you contracted the infection
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pojomojo:
Currently working on it but die to Facebook new policy of sharing Personal Data, I will be opening a Telegram group instead
Group open https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyindamolah: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
ladyKcy:
Thank you ma’am He did his own test before mine.
I will try this.
Okay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 5:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 6:05am On Jan 27, 2021
yazga:
You didn't treat it on time when you contracted the infection
you are right I didn't infact I contracted it via dirty water when I was young I think it has entered my blood system
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Dazzle86:

Treat infection first before going for HSG

Thanks so much. I will do that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=BeckyChinelo1 post=97694753][/quote]
Just to encourage someone out there

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
It is so painful waking up to af this new year. I am so tired. Am i the only one with endometriosis? Can't I have my own kids my marriage will be three years soon. I don't even have money for ivf. Let me rant here mamas. I am tired and depressed. I feel so down and pained.. i have lost interest in so many things in life. Please mamas what should I do to concieve

Pls what are the symptoms u hv? Also which treatment regimen hv u used? I m just seeing this now. Would have replied earlier dear

To conceive wt endometriosis,you have to starve the cells of the hormone estrogen. I asked for your symptoms first to know if we need to calm the pelvic nerves that might be giving u much pains cos of inflammation from the pelvic area.

What I m saying is that if you have so much pains,then we need to address that first.

Secondly you need a hormone therapy so as to starve the endometrial cells of estrogen which makes it worse with each cycle. You need either a cocp (combined oral contraceptives) for like 3 months or a Ghri injection for same 3 months after which u can now start trying again.

Unfortunately in Nigeria,it is hard to diagnose and treat endometriosis but I m happy ppl are becoming aware.

PS...for ladies,if you have a history of very painful period,you might be at risk for endometriosis already.

Pls dear,don't give up!!!! I know someone who has had endometriosis but hv 2 kids already. I really wish we could talk more or meet more ppl with endometriosis so as to help them. Pls feel free to reply me if you have any question.

Endometriosis pain is one of the worst thing to befall a woman. It can mk u stop living. But I m glad I hv a personal experience with someone that has it and getting better. I will really love to hear from u. I will love to help as much pple as I can. It is a personal victory for me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ab7890: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Good Morning ladies. I used letrozole this cycle to induce ovulation and went in for tvs on cd 13 to check if i have growing follicles. I started having pains in my lower abdomen since cd9 so i tot i wanted to ovulate early. Anyway since i went for tvs on cd 13 my right ovary and lower back have been painting me. I tot i wld av ovulated but the pain keeps me up at night. Today is cd 16 and i think i want to trigger ovulation.

Pls what pharmacy can i get the trigger shot in Lagos and what brand is recommended?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2021
I am in need of Dr's best serrapetase , if you have idea of where I can get it pls drop
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2021
fiola1985:

E coli is a stubbon bacteria. When I had it as UTI, antibiotics couldn't cure it until I search on goggle for way to cure it. I discovered DMannose cure it. I searched online for product with DMannose I came across Bell Bladder and Yeast infection cap. I bought it 6k then in 2014 and I used only one. After one month on it I went for urine test, it was negative. Till today I never experienced it. Also, E coli love sugar, please eliminate all sugary drinks and drink more of water. Thanks ma I wish you feeling and baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Ab7890:
Good Morning ladies. I used letrozole this cycle to induce ovulation and went in for tvs on cd 13 to check if i have growing follicles. I started having pains in my lower abdomen since cd9 so i tot i wanted to ovulate early. Anyway since i went for tvs on cd 13 my right ovary and lower back have been painting me. I tot i wld av ovulated but the pain keeps me up at night. Today is cd 16 and i think i want to trigger ovulation.

Pls what pharmacy can i get the trigger shot in Lagos and what brand is recommended?
Are you being monitored by a doctor? I hope the persistent pain isn't as a result of hyper-stimulation.

Alpha pharmacy in Ikeja (off toyin street).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
sheddyboy01:
I am in need of Dr's best serrapetase , if you have idea of where I can get it pls drop

I have for sale
Pm me if interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nickigold(f): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good afternoon...if u need an experience surrogate contact me on Whatsapp 08032050114
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Like other mama said, treat the infection first before going for HSG.

To eliminate the e.coli totally, try these methods;

* After the test, treat the infection first with the Orthodox drugs written on the test result. It is usually a combination of injections and oral drugs.

* After the Orthodox treatments, wait for about 2-3 weeks for the medications to clear from your system, then prepare combo to flush it out. Should in case you don't know combo, it is the combination of fresh garlic, ginger, cloves and tumeric. You can buy #100 worth of each.

PREPARATION: Peel, wash and dice the ginger, garlic and tumeric. Wash the cloves. Put all inside 1 big eva water bottle and fill it with ordinary water. Leave the combo to ferment for 2-3days. Then shake it before taking.

DOSAGE: Take half glass cup first thing in the morning before eating and last thing in the night before bed time.

@all mamas battling with stubborn infections, the process is a tested and trusted way to eliminate infections including the almighty staphylococcus.

Just try it and come back with testimony.

Thanks so much @Tripletwins222

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tripletwins222:

I have for sale
Pm me if interested.

Check your mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Is it okay to add black pepper to the mixture as research has shown black pepper makes Turmeric much more effective
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
m4mnkem:

E coli is a stubbon bacteria. When I had it as UTI, antibiotics couldn't cure it until I search on goggle for way to cure it. I discovered DMannose cure it. I searched online for product with DMannose I came across Bell Bladder and Yeast infection cap. I bought it 6k then in 2014 and I used only one. After one month on it I went for urine test, it was negative. Till today I never experienced it. Also, E coli love sugar, please eliminate all sugary drinks and drink more of water. Thanks ma I wish you feeling and baby dust
ooh thank you. I am male ooo.please can I get it at any pharmacy in Nigeria?is the name of the drug bell bladder and yeast infection cap? please put me through on how to get the drugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
fiola1985:
ooh thank you. I am male ooo.please can I get it at any pharmacy in Nigeria?is the name of the drug bell bladder and yeast infection cap? please put me through on how to get the drugs

You can get it in one of these online shops like jumia, konga etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.