Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392150 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Adeoma:

I have used combo. I heard it used to shrink fibroid. I have been taking since 2019. I stopped last year.

I even took Apple cider vinegar with "the mother"
Good day Sis.
All will be well IJN.
* Pls, get hubby to do SFA first!
* Having been sure his results are fine
* Go for pelvic scan( to know the sizes of the tumors) and Hsg to know the actual locations.

Doctors wud tell you its small, so......
Sometimes, sizes don't matter, but location.
I knw of a friend who had 5, in the process of her surgery, only the 2 intramurals that wr hindering conception were removed...
She even sent me pics, 2tiny devils laidat!
When I asked why others were spared, she explained that's how the hosptl/surgeon operates.(Sth like that)

How long have you been trying?
I have a sis that got preggy with intramural fibroids, but unfortunately lost it (due to ignorance i guess.)
She wants to try again, and nurse it with "more caution" this time.
....as we believe, for her to get preggy in the month of her wedding in the first place, it can happen again, and be carried to full term (by God's special grace)

Many doctors and many scientists from different Labs told me my fibroids were small, so should not affect conception in anyway.......
.....I am the Mama Tripletwins said conceived 11weeks after surgery (By His grace)
In conclusion, having ruled out every other "likely cause(s)", pls make up your mind to go for myomectomy.

By the special grace of God, these days, it doesn't claim lives like it used to.
So tell hubby to calmmmm down.
Just be sure you are in good (Surgeon) hand, and leave the rest to the Greatest Doctor.
E-hugs.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Adeoma:

That if I take in, during delivery, they can bring out the baby and fibroid via CS.

It is not safe to take out fibroid and baby during cs. It causes excessive bleeding and have led to the death of many women.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Maxchu: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
TTC Solutions with Natural herbs ...Visit. www.gardennaturalhealth.com ...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 5:24am On Feb 12, 2021
joliefille:
Good day beautiful mamas; we got into an arguement while going for insemination this morning and my husband said "you're the one with the problem, today endometriosis, tomorrow another thing, yet I follow you everywhere.." the thing pained me.
If he had said the nonsense earlier I would have just used someone else's sperm without telling him.
This is a man that has low sperm count, gave me herpes, everytime he does SFA, there's always plenty pus and staphylococcus.
Horrible sex, any week I get it once is a lucky week and always one shot that lasts less than 2minutes. I have never cheated on him in six years.

Me I have made up my mind to leave, I have started saving money for house rent, when it's complete I will inform him.
My sister all will be well, just pray before taking any decision.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 5:31am On Feb 12, 2021
shawrygal:

The best is to go and meet that same doctor at his private hospital or clinic. it brings bout Better and faster result. it just took me a month to conceive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Maxchu: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2021
TTC/ Infertility. Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com For an effective and Potent ,Well Researched Natural working . Solutions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulvinee: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Howyeh:
WIDD
*Prayer
*Myomectomy
*Hydrotubation
*Prayer
*FAITH
I might end up writing an epistle, am sorry in advance.........*smiles*....
*What I took*
I was just taking Vit C, Vit E after AF, Okra therapy after AF, a whole lot of water(like 220CL per day), Fruits.
A thing I as well did was to really minimize d way I take bikes during & few days after the expected ovulation day.(this I saw on a mamas WIDD)
I wud rather trek (when it cud be avoided) wit my umbrella, and a bottle of water in my bag.
My LMP was 26th of Nov.
I was supposed to see AF Dec 23/24, infact I had already soaked ginger/garlic combo to be taken....as I didn't believe I ovulated
BTW 11-13 of this month, on this thread, we had a fasting & prayer prgm organized by T.Twins, I keyed in wholeheartedly as I had already been thinking of having one since I have fully recovered from surgery pains.
Day 1: When twas time to break my fast, I didn't have much in d house, so I brought out the remaining little prawn crackers, fried, and summoned my neighbour' children upstairs, I made us eat together in the same plate, and I was praying as we were eating.
Day 2: When twas time to break, I called on the last born only (who is mostly fond of me), I left some food for her, and gave her to eat inside the same plate I had eaten. As she was eating, I was praying...
Day 3: Through their mum, i reached out to a less privileged woman with plenty children.
This same day(Sunday) CD18, myself and hubby wr in the middle of settling a fight when I excused myself to the restroom, I saw sth like ewcm, I called Dh to come check for me if it slimes, he said it did, i didnt beleive, as the thing nor even reach half inch, & ordinarily, even before surgery, my ewcm is always like heavy serious catarrh.....but sha I freed myself of shakara, & we "did -the-do" @least as a make-up sontin...

Bfr this day, I had already concluded i missed ovulation, as I was unimaginably DRY when I was supposed to ovulate,- despite d fact that I took Okro water after AF & some days to d supposed ovulation o..,(when I googled to know why, what I saw made me conclude I must have taken excess Vitamin C caps/I still haven't gained "d required weight", as surgery really drained me, & I saw online dt weight loss cud hinder ovulation ) but I rmbr in the course of the program, I kept on telling God to either make me ovulate (Even as d date had already passed)/make me preggy without ovulation, as I believe there's nothing He cannot do!!
Dec 14, CD19, I dropped my FAITH bump...

On Monday, Dec 20th, I went to market with a friend, and I noticed I couldn't stand upright for long, my eyes were turning, I kept on squatting/quickly finding where to sit at any stand we gt to, my friend asked if I ate before leaving d house, I said Yes na.
Her sis teasingly said abi u don preggy ni, for my mind, I yinmu. My frnd hurriedly got me drink....
we got to baby items stall, and her sis "made me buy" some baby items o.
Saying; Sis, pick some wit FAITH.
When we left mrkt, I decided to go pass time at their place, we got there and a 2-3year old son of my frnd's sis, whom I cal sweetheart, who wud always run to me when he sees me, (even on video calls) refused to lemme touch him o, all attempts to make him come to me failed, infact, he chose to go sit alone rather than being where I was....His mom repeated; Sis, u don preggy sè..I said Amin o.
I got home, narrated all to Dh, and he reminded me of how I've been complaining of early morning dizziness...
Fast forward to the supposed AF day, (CD27/28)Dec 23/24 no show...I kept on telling hubby perhaps, my period isn't regular yet since after surgery, that if by CD31, no show, then we can run test.
CD30 night, Dh laid hands on my tummy, and prayed as tho I was preggy already...
Na so fear dey catch me, say if AF eventually show, e go break this man heart oo...lol.
CD31, being Sunday, he instructed me to buy strip on my way home from chch, I didn't buy o, I was just afraid to check....So many heart breaks bfr surgery.....
+ one naughty spirit was telling me whether cycle length wan extend beyond 31st ni,...lol...sth dt had Neva happened o.......foolish satan!
Later in d eve, Dh was away, so I went out to get strip, got home, checked, and within few seconds of dipping, 2 wonderful, loving, sexy, beautiful lines wr staring at me.
I screamed, cried, laughed, smiled... In short, I lost control of my myself.
Oga came at night, met the Great news in his well covered plate of food, and baba was just rolling on the floor...lol
OUR GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Sisters!
HE is on the throne, have FAITH in Him!
May He come thru for all waiting Sisters on this thread in Jesus' Mighty Name.
Have FAITH Sisters!!!
It is a Season of BFP rain on this thread in Jesus' Mighty Name!
AMEN!
THANKS ALL.....

OH Dear Sis! kiss kiss
Wow! I'm really glad to read this.
Big congratulations to you and hubby.
I'm soooo happyyyy for you sis.
It is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight.
May God see you through this journey.
*Big hugs*

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fruitfulvinee:

OH Dear Sis! kiss kiss
Wow! I'm really glad to read this.
Big congratulations to you and hubby.
I'm soooo happyyyy for you sis.
It is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight.
May God see you through this journey.

#Smiles......Amen IJMN!
Thanks mama....long time.
Kisses to our baby

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Maxchu: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
A visit to www.gardennaturalhealth.com Might be a Journey to a Final Solution TTC/Infertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Maxchu: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
To all TTC ....Your Patient will never go in Vain ,As Hannah Tears was Wiped off at Shiloh ,Your Tears will be Wiped away.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Maxchu:
To all TTC ....Your Patient will never go in Vain ,As Hannah Tears was Wiped off at Shiloh ,Your Tears will be Wiped away.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Maxchu:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2021
pweetymii:

Probably there was nothing to clean and besides people's body system differ.
You came to my mind today sis, how are you doing? I lost your number, please if you still have mine beep me so i can have it back. Miss you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hello Mamas.
This post has too much information, please read with discretion.

Still trying to work on this pelvic inflammatory disease/ecoli/healing my fallopian tubes.
I started alkalizing almost two weeks ago for about 8 days with white vinegar and soda bicarbonate. They said one should try it before trying other treatment regimen. I think it helped to a great extent because my period for the first time in my life rushed out last week with some blood clot, sorry for too much information, unlike before that it will be as if I'm begging it to come out, still painful though.
I will continue alkalizing twice a week.

The next regimen I want to go for is bara and pap water. I will prepare it tonight and take for 3-4 days. It is said to work on blocked tubes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
I will cut off sugar, continue fertility massage + castor oil packs.
After bara and pap water, will move to antibiotics use for approximately one month + blood tonic.
Then onion recipe and a special combo recipe specifically for blocked tubes, use for a month.

Start using probiotics/D Mannose that helps with UTI and E.Coli, use for 20 days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
I'll give my body rest in between all these treatment regimen.

I will then get the famous fallopian tubes enzymes, the two Asian teas, Ovaboost, FertileCM, grapefruit juice also for Fertile cervical mucus, cranberry juice/supplement, prenatal vitamins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
God commanded us in Genesis chapter 1 " be fruitful" However some people of faith were childless.
Sarah
Rachael
Hannah
Elizabeth
Sometimes we perceive a delay because God is working out something big for us
Just look at the kind of children Sarah (Isaac), Hannah (Sammuel) and Elizabeth (John) had, they were all great. Today we call God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Sammuel inaugurated the First Israeli King. John prepared the way for Jesus. God is definitely working out something. God will never allow something that you will not overcome to happen to you. Just know that your Sammuel is coming. Your Joseph is on the way, your John will arrive sonner than expected.
Let us keep praying and doing our due diligence in research and medical assistance.
GodwilldoitAmen:
I am just so tired of everything,I am depressed,almost suicidal.A new doctor says I should try hysteroscopy.Who has done it before? How much does it cost? I just feel God has forsaken me,everywhere I go to,people keep staring at my stomach,babies everywhere,people we got married at the same time now have kids to call theirs.even people we both waited at the same time are now with kids.People who have no need of children,still get pregnant.

Why is my own different?is my offence so great that I can't receive mercy,I have prayed,fasted,what haven't I done...I feel ashamed for myself,4th cycle of letrozole yet nothing.tubal flushing all to no avail.Is it so hard to get pregnant after a miscarriage??Even if it's spiritual,am I not praying enough,God just seems to hate me.

Anytime,they are talking about children at my place of work,I go mute,it just seems as if some are even willingly discussing it to spite me,atimes,I excuse myself from that discussion.people bring their children to work atimes.All I do is play with them and silently pray for my own.

This is the last day of January,I remember this time last year I was full of Joy,with my pregnancy and showing already....my Joy was taken away.

I now avoid going to some places with my husband,I feel like killing myself honestly.This is too much for me to bear.Life is so unfair.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2021
mommafertile:
I'll give my body rest in between all these treatment regimen.

I will then get the famous fallopian tubes enzymes, the two Asian teas, Ovaboost, FertileCM, grapefruit juice also for Fertile cervical mucus, cranberry juice/supplement, prenatal vitamins.
Just a suggestion, why not check your tubes through TVS after the bara and pap water/ castor oil massage for patency?To avoid spending too much.
As for the cranberry juice, the fruit will be best( blend and add a squeeze of lemon juice) to avoid sugar.
Eating okro during period, help with cervical mucus. I read it here and tried it, it was whao.
May God answer you faster than you anticipated in Jesus name, Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2021
greatlinda:
My progesterone result pls interpret
If it was done on cd21 it means you ovulated in that cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fedoglo: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Please anyone help me interpret this SFA result .my husband HV been restless cos of the staphylococcus he saw in the result.
Our next appointment is on the 27th of this month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Hello Mummies,

Hope we are all fine. If you can, please follow the ongoing Hallelujah challenge on Instagram by Nathaniel Bassey.

I recently decided to cut down my sugar intake.
I take rice like once a week and in a very small portion. I eat a lot of protein meals like beans and moi moi.

Since I started my diet modifications, I feel healthy and strong. I have lost a lot of Tommy fat and lesser PCOS symptoms.

Please let's share with each other. What kind of low calorie foods do you eat ?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2021
Chizinedu:

If it was done on cd21 it means you ovulated in that cycle.
Yes it was done on cd21 but I used the ovulation test strip and it all came out negative though my Prolactin is high which am still treating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Casemiro(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
how do one get a boy child please?
Is there any procedure to follow

and what's the best way to be sure of ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by knowhowk: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2021
With so Many Medications ,Trials ,Therapies ...Yet It's still TTC Issue. Sometimes we mention what else is yet not done .Efforts to have a Baby will soonest be Crowned with Success. No one does it Better . Almighty God Does. If you care for a Natural therapy to Conceive .visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yazga: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
I cannot see this clearly kindly repost with a clear pic
Fedoglo:
Please anyone help me interpret this SFA result .my husband HV been restless cos of the staphylococcus he saw in the result.
Our next appointment is on the 27th of this month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chizinedu:
Hello Mummies,

Hope we are all fine. If you can, please follow the ongoing Hallelujah challenge on Instagram by Nathaniel Bassey.

I recently decided to cut down my sugar intake.
I take rice like once a week and in a very small portion. I eat a lot of protein meals like beans and moi moi.

Since I started my diet modifications, I feel healthy and strong. I have lost a lot of Tommy fat and lesser PCOS symptoms.

Please let's share with each other. What kind of low calorie foods do you eat ?
for swallow, millet and wheat grind together, coker oat and cinnamon, beef liver and titus fish with vegetable soup, vegetable stew, unripe plantain porridge etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fedoglo: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
yazga:
I cannot see this clearly kindly repost with a clear pic

this is it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Casemiro:
how do one get a boy child please?

Is there any procedure to follow

and what's the best way to be sure of ovulation

Buy clearblue ovulation calculator....I heard it is accurate but expensive and, but they are procedures to follow for accuracy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Jellos:
Just a suggestion, why not check your tubes through TVS after the bara and pap water/ castor oil massage for patency?To avoid spending too much.
As for the cranberry juice, the fruit will be best( blend and add a squeeze of lemon juice) to avoid sugar.
Eating okro during period, help with cervical mucus. I read it here and tried it, it was whao.
May God answer you faster than you anticipated in Jesus name, Amen

Sister Jellos, good evening.
Thanks for always coming to my aid.
I really appreciate you.
I will go for the TVS as you suggested.
I will also try the okro recipe and all other suggestions.
I really appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yazga: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2021
1. The sperm can get a woman pregnant because your motiltiy is extremely HIGHprobably twins grin
2. You count is good and your morphology is fantastic
3. The saph has to be treated
Fedoglo:

this is it

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fedoglo: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
yazga:
1. The sperm can get a woman pregnant because your motiltiy is extremely HIGHprobably twins grin
2. You count is good and your morphology is fantastic
3. The saph has to be treated
What can he use in treating the staph

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumaraoluwa: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
*TRIED EVERYTHING AND STILL NOT LOOSING WEIGHT?* *TRY THIS*

Have you been depressed, shy and rejected because of excess fat in your body?

I have a good news for you today

This method will perfectly take you from a shy, depressed and rejected you to a confident, fitted and coveted you!

Since I started my body transformation consultancy some years ago, one of the main question people ask me is *how they can use Nigerian foods to lose weight and reduce belly fats*

I had a chat with Mary, one of my clients some months back and she told me what most women face out there but are too shy to talk about.

She told me she is feeling bad about her after birth weight and it's making her depressed, she had been faced with the fact that she was losing her sexy figure, she hated herself and concluded that she was becoming ugly.

I felt touched by Mary's ordeal and couldn't help but share the recent research I made about the proven ways to transform ones body in just 28 days using Nigerian meals.
Mary was skeptical at first, but on a second thought she decide to give it a trial.

I was stunned the day I walked into Sade at ShopRite Ikeja, looking bold and beautiful, she explained to me how she has used the 28 day body transformation diligently and her husband now cherishes her body more.

Would you take action as Mary did and get back your dream figure 8 shape? Or would you just keep watching and hope something will happen? Or do you want to continue stressing yourself unnecessarily at the gym without getting any reasonable result?

I'm holding a free WhatsApp class where I'm going to show you how to burn those stubborn fat using the exact same process Mary did to get her figure 8 back.

Click the link below to join the group
https:///H8oDlTsFLHjJwfG3jKxAai

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.