Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387675 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
prettmum:
Finally the Lord has done it I'm pregnant oooooo.....Is a BIG FAT POSITIVE

Yaaay!!!! Congratulations Mama.
You shall carry to terms IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
mummies please I need interpretation for this result,it was done on my day 14th but I noticed the endometrial plate is thin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
cherishyy:

Amen! Happy Birthday to your baby
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
cherishyy:

Amen! Happy Birthday to your baby
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sophiemama:
Father, King of glory I thank you for the life you have given to this house. I have come to appreciate you God for the mercies shown to everyone of us here because when there is life then there is hope.
I also want to thank Jehovah overdo for the fresh testimonies that have been flowing here. Endless testimonies of bfp.
I want to use myself to encourage everyone here that the Lord will visit everyone here just as he did for me after 8 years of mockery and shame. He showed up for me and shamed all that had openly and secretly mocked me.
As we celebrate our first birthday I use Him as a point of contact to pray that your homes will be filled with little feet keeping you on your toes in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement. Happy birthday to your special baby kiss kiss May God bless and keep him to fulfill his destiny in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tommie1: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
joliefille:

This is very interesting, some things aren't adding up.

joliefille:

My conclusion is: If you didn't sleep with her after Jan 3rd the scan is either wrong or baby isn't yours.

I visited a hospital today and spoke with a doctor.

The doctor confirmed she cannot be pregnant since she was not ovulating at the time. And even if she was, it should be 10 and not 6 weeks.

Many things are not adding up: from her menstrual cycle to the so-called pregnancy symptoms that started on January 7, coming to my place on Jan 1 with menstrual pads because she was expecting her menses (on/before Jan 11), the pregnancy and ultrasound scan results she sent to me, etc. Some of the results probably belong to someone else while the rest was probably forged.

And yesterday, she fiercely insisted on an abortion after I made up my mind and told her I did not want one anymore (I had been considering it for some time and she agreed to go with whatever decision I took).

I just got off the phone with her and told her I would take her for a test on Saturday and she fought with me. I was calm with her all through and insisted on the test, so we can get to the root of this once and for all.

I doubt if she's pregnant at all. She probably wants to extort some money from me but we'll find out on Saturday.

Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
prettmum:
Congratulations! The battle is won. You will carry to term and deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:

Congratulations
I rejoice with you.
May you carry to term, God's protection on the mother, baby and the family

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2021
tommie1:

The doctor confirmed she cannot be pregnant since she was not ovulating at the time. And even if she was, it should be 10 and not 6 weeks.

Many things are not adding up: from her menstrual cycle to the so-called pregnancy symptoms that started on January 7, coming to my place on Jan 1 with menstrual pads because she was expecting her menses (on/before Jan 11), the pregnancy and ultrasound scan results she sent to me, etc. Some of the results probably belong to someone else while the rest was probably forged.

And yesterday, she fiercely insisted on an abortion after I made up my mind and told her I did not want one anymore (I had been considering it for some time and she agreed to go with whatever decision I took).

I just got off the phone with her and told her I would take her for a test on Saturday and she fought with me. I was calm with her all through and insisted on the test, so we can get to the root of this once and for all.

I doubt if she's pregnant at all. She probably wants to extort some money from me but we'll find out on Saturday.

Thanks a lot.

You should go to the hospital for the right information.
Thiß thread is for those in need of pregnancy.
We understand you may not know.
We rejoice at the need of a positive pregnancy test.
Thanks for your understanding

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 4:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Sophiemama:
Father, King of glory I thank you for the life you have given to this house. I have come to appreciate you God for the mercies shown to everyone of us here because when there is life then there is hope.
I also want to thank Jehovah overdo for the fresh testimonies that have been flowing here. Endless testimonies of bfp.
I want to use myself to encourage everyone here that the Lord will visit everyone here just as he did for me after 8 years of mockery and shame. He showed up for me and shamed all that had openly and secretly mocked me.
As we celebrate our first birthday I use Him as a point of contact to pray that your homes will be filled with little feet keeping you on your toes in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Amen,God is ever faithful

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 6:09am On Mar 05, 2021
Hello happy mamas. Quite some time.

Are you tired of using the many fertility products that mostly do not work? Do you want an effective therapy that gives you the positive answer in the easiest possible way? Then you should try the STC30 therapy. See testimonies attached in pictures. My wife is another testimony.

I can tell you, this therapy truly does what it claims to do 100% YES.

In fact, men with low sperm count have been cured with this therapy.

Note that you need to receive guidelines on how to use this therapy for it to work.

Just send me WhatsApp DM. See my signature for contact details. 0.81.65.35.97.46.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dleaf: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2021
TTC was never any Couple plan,The Joy of having Children is Overwhelming . The Journey through TTC can sometimes be tiring, Frustrating and worrisome .There will always be light at the end of the Tunnel . Here is my own Journey story .Today we are Parent .Soonest you too shall Join the League of Mother's and Father's .Shallom.
Click our Testimony here on Nairaland .This might encourage you .All we need is encouragement and hope now https://www.nairaland.com/6421654/after-8-years-infertility.how-baby

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2021
tommie1:

Thanks a lot.

Pls how did this ungrateful man got in here. Pls someone should just notify admin to block him.this is a TTC group and not for this rubbish he is posting here. if you have the silly guts to sleep with a lady unprotected den be ready to bear the consequences. Don't even try to push her into abortion cos nemesis will soon catch up with u.nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:

Congrats momma, it's raining BFP and I pray that our Good Lord that did it for u, will do it us too. can't wait to read ur WIDD.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2021
TinaJoe:

Congrats momma, it's raining BFP and I pray that our Good Lord that did it for u, will do it us too. can't wait to read ur WIDD.....
yes dear, you are next in line...soon I will drop my WIDD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2021
mommafertile:

Congratulations
I rejoice with you.
May you carry to term, God's protection on the mother, baby and the family
thank you emum.. The Good Lord that did it for me Will do it for you ... Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2021
cherishyy:

Yaaay!!!! Congratulations Mama.
You shall carry to terms IJN
thanks dear..you will soon testify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Flourishing19:

Congratulations! The battle is won. You will carry to term and deliver safely.
yes with the Lord God Almighty I won the battle...baby dust to you dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Igbaf:

Big congratulations sis. Wishing you smooth bumping. Please help us with your WIDD when you are free
Amen... willdo that soon...you are next in line
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations sis!
You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen dear..you are joining me soon....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2021
shadow88:
mummies please I need interpretation for this result,it was done on my day 14th but I noticed the endometrial plate is thin
please emum my nairaland email is invalid,you can give me your email address
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:
please emum my nairaland email is invalid,you can give me your email address
olaiyarebecca@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:
Amen dear..you are joining me soon....

Amen sis.
From your mouth to God's ears.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:

thanks dear..you will soon testify

Amen kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MemeRoyal(f): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:
Congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Greetings to mamas and papas of great children. Help me thank God I had a successful fibroid sugery on the 1st of March. Quick recovery I wish myself. It will surely end in praise.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
m4mnkem:
Greetings to mamas and papas of great children. Help me thank God I had a successful fibroid sugery on the 1st of March. Quick recovery I wish myself. It will surely end in praise.
Glory be to God in the Highest!
Congrats Mama.
Really wish you a quick & perfect recovery.
May it end in Praise IJN!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
prettmum:
Big congratz sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
m4mnkem:

Congratulations sis!
Thank God for making it successful. Wishing you a quick recovery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
TinaJoe:

Pls how did this ungrateful man got in here. Pls someone should just notify admin to block him.this is a TTC group and not for this rubbish he is posting here. if you have the silly guts to sleep with a lady unprotected den be ready to bear the consequences. Don't even try to push her into abortion cos nemesis will soon catch up with u.nonsense.

You sound too harsh. Even though I don't support anyone going for abortion, the issue he has here borders on paternity fraud. You can look away.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2021
m4mnkem:

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Howyeh post=99638132]
Glory be to God in the Highest!
Congrats Mama.
Really wish you a quick & perfect recovery.
May it end in Praise IJN![/quotez]

Thanks mama. I pray God answer you speedily

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.