Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392670 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:22am On May 23, 2013
@sparkle777...congrats. u wi carry to term.
@udoka...a beg day don break.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2013
berrybass: @all op we are doing great in Gods presence. Pls we should endeavour to use d prayer point with our additional prayer point tonight b4 we go to bed. I no God has already answer us, cos last night I was very tired & couldnt type out d prayer point 4 d program, it was dh who now helped infact he said God has already answered us. May God be praise@ mamaT wve owho uhrobo?
@beeybss Amen to that prayer, God as already ans our prayer in Jesus name. mei owhu uhrobo, hahahahah, make i help u answer mama T
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:28am On May 23, 2013
@chokyl8y, pregnacare conception i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ better dan wellwoman cos it contains folic acid, so use pregnacare comception. I used it with sandoz cac and extra folic acid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 10:41am On May 23, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me the best drug to use for high polactin? because my dh use to feel some fluid from my boobs , am on the big side and i need the one without adding more fat. Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:59am On May 23, 2013
@pink, let me acknowledge d great work u are doing compiling all this names. Ur miracle is near, u will get double babies for your troubles IJN.
@safe, u run because u don't want to fast abi ;Dn so u won't evaporate,abi na preggy symtomps dey disturb u? its well with u insha allah.I miss ur posts sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:05am On May 23, 2013
@spakle congrat, u will carry the pregnancy till 9 months without stress in Jesus name.
@All, God will bless each an everyone of us this year with BFP in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 11:12am On May 23, 2013
maymay1: Pls can anyone tell me the best drug to use for high prolactin? because my dh use to feel some fluid from my boobs , am on the big side and i need the one without adding more fat. Baby dust to all
for high prolactin, it was dostinex[cabergoline] I used then and it worked for me but don't ever use without dr's prescription. Getting d original again may be an issue, I had one of my inlaws who is an ER DHL some to me from Australia and I infact if I check well I should still have an extra bottle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:14am On May 23, 2013
Amen

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 11:50am On May 23, 2013
muma: @chokyl8y, pregnacare conception i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ better dan wellwoman cos it contains folic acid, so use pregnacare comception. I used it with sandoz cac and extra folic acid

Thanks Muma... Pls how much does it go for? And how many is in a pack?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:52am On May 23, 2013
maymay1: Pls can anyone tell me the best drug to use for high polactin? because my dh use to feel some fluid from my boobs , am on the big side and i need the one without adding more fat. Baby dust to all

why not get a prescription from a doctor. do u have pcos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:55am On May 23, 2013
Sparkle777: pls my sisters. Let me rest a bit. Maybe we wil continue my story tomoro. I hope it encourages someone. Rest assured everything is still in progress even though we re not yet there but God is faithful to complet that which He startd. Amen.

hey! welcome and congrats!

Waiting for the concluding part and i know for sure this is just the beginning of testimonies IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2013
gloriousGod: for high prolactin, it was dostinex[cabergoline] I used then and it worked for me but don't ever use without dr's prescription. Getting d original again may be an issue, I had one of my inlaws who is an ER DHL some to me from Australia and I infact if I check well I should still have an extra bottle
thanks i will talk to my Dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:16pm On May 23, 2013
maymay1: Pls can anyone tell me the best drug to use for high polactin? because my dh use to feel some fluid from my boobs , am on the big side and i need the one without adding more fat. Baby dust to all

Goodday to u, just to encourage u go on Parlodel since u're diagonise of high prolactin, not minding the side effect becos dats the only drug dat will help u now. so i advise u take it last thing before going to bed, believe it u won't notice the side effect as u wake healthy d next morning. it worked for me.

Babydust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:20pm On May 23, 2013
@ chokl8y , i got it @ #1600 per pack, its 30 tabs for a pack
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:26pm On May 23, 2013
So sorry, I am too busy at work today. Had wanted to update optimally on this but l will just shorten it. And if l postpone it l no say una go carry cane come wait me for doormot this evening.
So on AF supposed day, the witch no come, the next day I decided to take a HPT, for the first time in my life I got a BFP on HPT at 17DPO by my calculation!!!! Surprise of the millennium, that’s when l believe that indeed God’s hands is in it.
In my 5th week, I privately did progesterone test and my levels came back normal. So l decided not to take anything apart from the B6 and folic acid l was taking, (sorry I didn’t stop metformin completely, was taking it randomly) but stopped immediacy l got the progesterone result.
In my 7th week devil came with severe Cramps to tell me madam u know say u never pass 7 wks before, (this is a long story that will enter another CD3) but MY GOD showed His mightiness. Because of the threat at 7th week DH decided we visit hospital, l refused oo, because personally l know they don’t have solution for me, at last we went…for the first time in my life we heard our baby’s heartbeat. Immediately the sonographer said madam your baby is doing well my sisters come see me see cry, I couldn’t control myself ooo, this God is awesome!!!
Immediately we came back from the hospital l started mind battle, devil said u know say after hospital goodnews na another news dey follow, my sisters exactly two days after the hospital visit – devil came again with blood threat (another story again for CD4) my God again showed his MIGHTINESS!
During our 8th week visit, dr again prescribed baby aspirin and cyclogest as if they have ever helped in the past. Of course l rejected the prescription because l know my case is not medical! From 8th week till now l have only been using prenatal called PRONATAL.
Our last scan our baby measure 10wks4days, we saw his tiny hands and legs! I pray tears will not finish in my eyes before the birth of this angels. This God is good!
Finally we are in our 12th week and doing perfectly well, from conception till today no single negative symptoms of pregnancy, only little tiredness and bitterness in my mouth, others are shakara am doing for DH to get him do house work because he is lazy when it comes to house work
My sisters this part is a very long story that l don’t have time to share more, I may share more in the course of our everyday discussions.

@omonikiba
I read where you asked God for 10 BFPs in april, your God indeed answered your prayers, because l got the BFP on April 3.

PLEASE LIFT UP YOUR HANDS TO THIS GOD ON MY BEHALF AND SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO HIM (who am I that HE is too mindful of me? Me that was angry and quarreling with Him after December incident? He is indeed a DADDY and a merciful God!)

T H E E N D!

33 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:40pm On May 23, 2013
@Dreamsicbic
No, she is in Imo state.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
Udoka congrats soooooooooooooo happy for u.
100000000000000 likes. The Lord is good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2013
udoka2: @Dreamsicbic
No, she is in Imo state.
Ok, thanks for getting back to me. I knew you had good news for us at the end of your story. I wish you a perfect pregnancy and safe childbirth. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2013
@ Baaby,i think seanbell is currently pregnant,she might not need parlodel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2013
@Udobaby, I praisssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord for you!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The God that has started this good work will complete it in Jesus name. This is wonderful news which we knew from the beginning anyway grin Indeed, God's rewards are spiritual. If only we can trust Him to lead us.
See as you give us correct block-buster. Make sure you write this as a book when you born finish and rest small, we go help you proof read am grin.

@Omonikiba,
Madam Prophetess! See as God don sama you with better gift of the Holy Spirit. You are highly blessed o. May you come and testify of your own wonder very very soon in Jesus name.

God is good! I am so happy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 1:53pm On May 23, 2013
Yaaaaay! Congrats Udobaby! God bless and keep u truout the duration of your pregnancy! Nd u shall give birth like a hebrew woman that you are.
Congrats to your DH also.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2013
@Udo nwannem, Congratulations,the hands of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is indeed in ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pregnancy,I pray for ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ safe delivery cos Ɣ☺ΰ will surely carry ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ anointed child to term, Amen. I join hands with M̶̲̥̅y fellow fruitful mamas and papas here to thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for his mercy and grace upon ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ life,the good Lord dat did it for you will also do it for us still waiting for our bfps. Amen
The Moral Lesson I learnt on ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimony is that in every thing,we should seek the face of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D first and every other tins shall be added onto us,secondly,we should pay more attentions to our dreams cos pregnancy is more of spiritual than physical. Thirdly,Patience is good cos the say d patient dog eats the fattest bone. Oh Lord of Host may ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ name be praised for ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ miracle,favour,blessings,mercy and grace in the life of our sis Udoka.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2013
congratulobia!! udoka,our God is good,he is aka n'enye nwa 1,chi n'agwo oria, ooh baba, what more can i say,imeela ezem jesus. thank u lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2013
What share we saaaaaaay unto the Lord, all we have to saaaaaaay is thank u Lord. Congrats Udobaby God bless u for sharing, our God is not a God of abandoned projects He will see u to the end IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2013
Welcome @MayMay1, may your stay here be short and sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 2:14pm On May 23, 2013
@ udoka . Congratulations darleen, U̶̲̥̅̊ will deliver like hebrew women in due tyme. Our GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ really wonderful. Thank γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ JESUS for doing dis ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ fore more BFPs of dis month. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats Udoka, I like your faith. Continue to belive because there is nothing this doctors say that God cannot change. And God will see you to the end safely. Amin. Pls also take it easy at work o, biko.
@ Sparkle, congrats have a HNM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 2:16pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats Udoka, ɪ̣̝̇'m sooo hapi for you. Shame τ̲̅ȍ devil. Wishing you a stressfree nine months, God is in control.

@Sparkle, congrats dear, our lord is at work, may you deliver like the hebrew women in due time.

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 23, 2013
udoka baby,never again will u shed ur fruit befor harvest time,dis one hav come to stay.kongrats once again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 2:40pm On May 23, 2013
Hello fruitful mums and dads,

This is my first time on posting here though  come in here to read thru people's post and  must say welldone to every member of this thread.
've been married for four years and just had ɑ̤̥̈̊ failed ivf cycle.  was diagnosed with pcos and was placed on metformin in the course of my treatment.

Congrats sparkle77 and udoka2, pray almighty Allah see u two thru the 9mnths and let u give birth to blessed kids.Amen

 also pray that almighty Allah will grant the rest us speedy bfp and bless us all with pious kids. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 3:00pm On May 23, 2013
@udoka2 congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! i am happy for u, i wish u safe delivery in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.