Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391553 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2021
Tanks all for the relpy. Pls who has used federal medical center Asaba? Is there services ok. Am looking for a good and affordable hospital in the east where one can do laparoscopy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Good morning mamas
I changed the fertility clinic I have been using for 6months to another one because I had no results, the new doctor asked me to carry out all tests excluding hsg because I did that 3months ago and tubes as patent, yesterday was my cd11, I went for tvs, and here is the result, she saw the result and said she would have triggered ruptured if she had seen hubby’s results and my progesterone results, please sabi mamas I don’t know what to do, hubby’s results are not out yet, he did them yesterday, I didn’t stimulate ovulation this circle because I started with a new clinic this circle

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trow: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good morning everyone, the result in the first picture was the result from my first test, after treatment I went for a retest and there is only a slight difference in them. Please what do I do

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Efiosej: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sony96:

jumia has it, order from there
I got mine 17500, plus 1k door delivery, 18500 in total

Thanks.... I just placed an order now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Efiosej: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sony96:

jumia has it, order from there
I got mine 17500, plus 1k door delivery, 18500 in total

Thanks..... I just placed an order now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ab7890: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trow:
Good morning everyone, the result in the first picture was the result from my first test, after treatment I went for a retest and there is only a slight difference in them. Please what do I do

I think you need to treat the staph infection o. What did u use to increase your count?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seeforth1004: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Trow:

That staphylococcus is most probably a contaminant.
Don't waste your time treating any staphylococcus.
Your parameters are not the best but i guess can definitely be improved
you need to see a UROLOGIST as soon as possible.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovinghauwa: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Exactly, they are always seeing staph.
seeforth1004:

That staphylococcus is most probably a contaminant.
Don't waste your time treating any staphylococcus.
Your parameters are not the best but i guess can definitely be improved
you need to see a UROLOGIST as soon as possible.
Good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prugee: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp 08129087783
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please is fsh Injection same as trigger shot?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Glorioussugar:
Good afternoon everyone, please is fsh Injection same as trigger shot?

Nope.
HCG Is trigger shot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Today is cycle day 24 and 11dpo....cam anyone see a line pls.... Seeing a line and doubting at the same time...can it be trigger hcg

The first green was 2 days ago...second 2 are today ..all with afternoon pee

@sugah

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dymo11:
Today is cycle day 24 and 11dpo....cam anyone see a line pls.... Seeing a line and doubting at the same time...can it be trigger hcg

@sugah
There are 2 red lines in the first 2 strips.....it can be residual hcg from the shot still showing up or might be hcg increasing....the hcg shot typically stays in the system for about 10-14days so it might be it or not.
Only way to confirm is to either wait some days and test after her missed period or do a betaHCG test to see if the hcg is increasing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Okay.. thanks
We tested out the trigger shot tho but still in doubt whether it came back.

And today is day 14 after the trigger shot.... ovulated two days after the trigger.... cuz we got the surge the following day after the trigger, and ovulation is typically 24 hours after surge.

Would wait it out till missed period sha
sugah:

There are 2 red lines in the first 2 strips.....it can be residual hcg from the shot still showing up or might be hcg increasing....the hcg shot typically stays in the system for about 10-14days so it might be it or not.
Only way to confirm is to either wait some days and test after her missed period or do a betaHCG test to see if the hcg is increasing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dymo11:

@sugah

You are pregnant, congratulations mama!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amen...it cannot still be trigger hcg abi ....we used 5000 ui and today is 14 days after the trigger
semisola:

You are pregnant, congratulations mama!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dymo11:
Okay.. thanks
We tested out the trigger shot tho but still in doubt whether it came back.

And today is day 14 after the trigger shot.... ovulated two days after the trigger.... cuz we got the surge the following day after the trigger, and ovulation is typically 24 hours after surge.

Would wait it out till missed period sha
*Fingers crossed for you*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IamRx: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good evening all,

I went for semen analysis and culture.

This is what was the result given to me.

Sperm count: 74 x 10^6/ml

Motility: 80% progressively and and actively motile, 15% sluggishly active, 5% dead

Morphology: 50% normal sperm cell, 45% abnormal and 5% amorphous

Pus cell: 4-5/hpf
Yeast cell: nil
Red blood cell: nil
Epithelial cell: nil
Bacteria: ++

Culture
Yielded heavy growth of staphylococcus spp after 24 hours of incubation at 37°c

Antibiotics sensitivity: pefloxacin+++, rocephine+++, ciprofloxaxin+++, erythromycin+, gentamicin+

Resistance: streptomycin, zinacef, ampiclox, septrin

Aside the infection found is every other thing okay?

(Would be seeing a doctor over the weekend, married for 8months now and we are trying to conceive)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seeforth1004: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
IamRx:
Good evening all,

Motility: 80% progressively and and actively motile, 15% sluggishly active, 5% dead

Culture

Antibiotics sensitivity: pefloxacin+++, rocephine+++, ciprofloxaxin+++, erythromycin+, gentamicin+

(Would be seeing a doctor over the weekend, married for 8months now and we are trying to conceive)

Your parameters are very good. Morphology can be improved though but it is within normal range. That Staphylococcus is a contaminat, ignore it.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dymo11:

@sugah

Congratulations!!! You are so pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
migeoart:
Did anyone on letrozole cycle have slight bleeding at Doing the do?kinda curious today is my day 10

Didn't experience this on letrozole.
It could be implantation bleeding grin

Stay away from stress please. I pray it's positive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
IamRx:
Good evening all,

Culture

Looks good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumaraoluwa: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello Mama's suffering with STI
I found a new blueprint to solve your stubborn infections. Using 3 proven steps, I can't share the link here because of nairaland ban. If you are interested you can contact me on 07064845844
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
migeoart:
Really it has happened twice now afraid they catch me Biko!lolz

Lol... Afraid should not catch you o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rejoice012: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Testimony!!!

TTC started about 21months ago. 3 months into it we decided to seek professional help we went to a general hospital, long story short we were told to come back when its 12months.
We went home and kept trying. 3months after we were told to get some tests done by a family nurse.
My hormone profile came back with high prolactin (I had breast discharge) Hubby's SFA, count was 13million ,fast progressive was just 20%. We commenced treatment, I was placed on parlodel and some other drugs. Hubby was placed on drugs and injections as well. We did that for about six months again, nothing happened still.
So early this year we decided to try a different approach, we went to a tradomedical (I never liked trado but this one was based on recommendation) we started treatment with herbs for detox for a few weeks, before starting orthodox. We were given IV IM and oral antibiotics, we were using protection while on the antibiotics.we kept praying for result.
Fast forward to early June when I expected my period to come but it didnt, I had cramps instead for 2 days. I used strip, I didnt see any thing. I was scared, I ran to the lab for scan, scan was okay no PID, no cyst, everything was okay. No sign of gestation seen. I bought more strip on my way home, I bought synergo as well(it was recommend by a mama here) thinking its the prolactin that wants to mess my cycle up. I waited for about 3more days, took the test saw 2lines and I kept asking myself if its positive, I kept it till hubby woke and showed him and we kept staring at the strip and asking each other if its Positive or not. I went for blood test for confirmation a d it came back positive.

We give God all the glory.

Sprinkling lots of baby dust to every waiting mama here, the lord shall surprise you.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rejoice012:
Testimony!!!

Sprinkling lots of baby dust to every waiting mama here, the lord shall surprise you.
Congratulations mama. Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rejoice012:
Testimony!!!

TTC started about 21months ago. 3 months into it we decided to seek professional help we went to a general hospital, long story short we were told to come back when its 12months.
We went home and kept trying. 3months after we were told to get some tests done by a family nurse.
My hormone profile came back with high prolactin (I had breast discharge) Hubby's SFA, count was 13million ,fast progressive was just 20%. We commenced treatment, I was placed on parlodel and some other drugs. Hubby was placed on drugs and injections as well. We did that for about six months again, nothing happened still.
So early this year we decided to try a different approach, we went to a tradomedical (I never liked trado but this one was based on recommendation) we started treatment with herbs for detox for a few weeks, before starting orthodox. We were given IV IM and oral antibiotics, we were using protection while on the antibiotics.we kept praying for result.
Fast forward to early June when I expected my period to come but it didnt, I had cramps instead for 2 days. I used strip, I didnt see any thing. I was scared, I ran to the lab for scan, scan was okay no PID, no cyst, everything was okay. No sign of gestation seen. I bought more strip on my way home, I bought synergo as well(it was recommend by a mama here) thinking its the prolactin that wants to mess my cycle up. I waited for about 3more days, took the test saw 2lines and I kept asking myself if its positive, I kept it till hubby woke and showed him and we kept staring at the strip and asking each other if its Positive or not. I went for blood test for confirmation a d it came back positive.

Congratulations mama, happy bumping. We receive this order of testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Juliuss01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.