Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388417 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
I'm pregnant.
Congratulations ma, God will perfect what he has started...

More Testimonies will spring up in this group in Jesus name. Never give up, God is still in the business of answering prayers and He will answer yours, YES YOURS.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
I'm pregnant.
Congratulations dear may you carry your baby to term and deliver safely

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
ladyrachy:

Congratulations dear may you carry your baby to term and deliver safely
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Dear Mamas,

I know the journey is not easy and we spend a lot of money.

While I was waiting, I delved into crypto. It's important you learn everything about it first, however, I joined a group on telegram, the group link is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Omakraid:

Congratulations ma, God will perfect what he has started...

More Testimonies will spring up in this group in Jesus name. Never give up, God is still in the business of answering prayers and He will answer yours, YES YOURS.
Thank you. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
Dear Mamas,

I know the journey is not easy and we spend a lot of money.

While I was waiting, I delved into crypto. It's important you learn everything about it first, however, I joined a group on telegram, the group link is on my signature.

Congratulations mama o... You shall carry to term and deliver safely. That's what I've been doing lately too. God will bring forth my blessings and I'll testify in Jesus name,Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
greatlinda:

She was d doctor I used it's not a scam. My husband bought her 2 weeks sperm booster and his sperm increased from 20million to 70 million with active mobility of 70 though she might take up to 3 days to reply. If u re sure the issue is just low sperm count but her sperm booster and I think she is on sales
good day ma, please how many days or month after completion of the sperm booster did you take test to confirm the increment of sperm count and motility, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Heavenlygrace3:
Congratulations ma.

I am very sorry for posting off-topic. Things are very bad for me now, I have no other option that is why I am begging.

I am broke and dying of hunger as a result of a motor accident I had four months ago. Please help me, I want to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.

My account number is 3173689537, Tunde Olaoluwa, First Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

I also want to buy some drugs. Augmentin, Calcimax, Sivoxiclov (625mg), Medmoral, Spartan C (vitamin-C Tablets) and Cenpain.

To the pregnant women, I wish you an easy delivery and healthy baby. And to those still looking up to God for their own child, may you conceive before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen
Nice format!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chinlin: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
I'm pregnant.
See better news!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy
Omojudy:

See better news!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
I'm pregnant.

Congratulations dear!
We give God all the glory.
May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mood11: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vwoman200:
Although I will start the ewedu therapy tomorrow as suggested by Mama Sugah,

This is the result of my Hormonal Test please I would be so grateful if anyone with similar result can advise me on what medication or natural remedies that helped.

A gynecologist the lab scientists referred me to was already calling all kinds of sums of money on the phone, the moment he said I should come with 30k for consultation I began to think to myself that if he's already asking for such amount for consultation, then cry cry

I pray tonight that our faith will work out good results for us all and congratulations again to the newest preggo mamas kiss

Please must I boil the Ewedu after blending?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vwoman200:
Good evening dear mummies.

My name is Vwoman200.
I have been a Nairaland member for a while but as a guest just picked the courage to create an account today..
I join my faith with everyone here that the good Lord who has promised us that none shall be barren in the land will water our gardens and make us fruitful in Jesus Name..

A brief rundown of my journey :
My menstruation has never been regular ever since I started it. Done series of tests, taken antibiotics, tried tradomedicine, it will be consistent for sometime and then stop again.
But at the beginning of the week I took up the courage to go for a Hormonal Test and the result is out..

According to the Result, my Prolactin Level is very high while Progesterone is low low.

I have been following the thread and wish to follow up with the experiences and treatments that people here have used and seen results..

Please put me through on what to use for the high Prolactin level. And what can help me conceive.
Love and baby dust to everyone kiss

Hello sis, I just discovered that my prolactin is high too. After 2 years of miscarriage I never knew I'm still lactating not until last month when I met a new gynea who discovered it & hormonal assay read 43L. I'm place on carbagolin 2 tablets weekly for 3month. This week makes it 1 month of taken it. Pls meet your gyne or you can get carbagolin 0.5mg or so. You'll take a tab twice weekly but pls take it at intervals. Like Wednesday and Saturday because the drug is very strong.
Let other mama's contribute too. Best of luck to us injn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vwoman200: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Hello sis, I just discovered that my prolactin is high too. After 2 years of miscarriage I never knew I'm still lactating not until last month when I met a new gynea who discovered it & hormonal assay read 43L. I'm place on carbagolin 2 tablets weekly for 3month. This week makes it 1 month of taken it. Pls meet your gyne or you can get carbagolin 0.5mg or so. You'll take a tab twice weekly but pls take it at intervals. Like Wednesday and Saturday because the drug is very strong.
Let other mama's contribute too. Best of luck to us injn
Thank you very much ma @Kemmyflakky
I will do that..
You can also do the ewedu therapy and add vit B6 to boost your Progesterone level.

Thanks again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marayah232(f): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Anyone needs an egg donor?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by steveng23(m): 5:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Good day everyone. My wife is yet to have any sign of ovulation after a missed abortion and D&C about 3 months ago. What can we do because she has had her period twice afterwards but all are annovulatory. Please, kindly advise us if you have had such experience before. Thanks. A lot of baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mandela89:
good day ma, please how many days or month after completion of the sperm booster did you take test to confirm the increment of sperm count and motility, thanks
As soon as he finished the drugs we went for check up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fabulouscc(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good evening beautiful moms. I'm sharing this testimony on behalf of my sister.
She had a successful fibroid surgery today after years of pains and taking all manner of herbs and Chinese drugs.
God is so merciful. Please help thank God and for a perfect healing ��.
May God put testimony on our mouths.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
fabulouscc:
She had a successful fibroid surgery today after years of pains and taking all manner of herbs and Chinese drugs.
thank God for a successful surgery, I wish her quick recovery and greater testimonies in the nearest future.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fabulouscc(f): 5:15am On Sep 20, 2021
obinnanelson4:
thank God for a successful surgery, I wish her quick recovery and greater testimonies in the nearest future.
Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2021
fabulouscc:
Fibroid is a terrible condition better not experienced.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fabulouscc(f): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Omojudy:

Fibroid is a terrible condition better not experienced.
Ma I live with this my sister and I can tell you it's a terrible condition. Is it the pains, anytime she's on her period we don't sleep throughout the duration.
Is it the amount she has spent on all manner of drugs Still it did not shrink or dissolved.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Omojudy:

Think you just have a delayed period this time. Stress and anxiety can induce such if its not a greater issue like hormonal imbalance and autoimmune issues.
You can try some natural remedies like exercising and drinking zobo.
yea, just as you predicted! No pregnancy sad. Just a delayed period. After 10 days. I don't know what else to do cry . I just want to get pregnant!!! Wanna make my husband happy cry cry cry oh God help us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pojomojo:

1. I fastes for 7 days straight with prayers
2. I decided to take my diet serious, I was eating carnage , a lot of it
3. Please, ensure you ask your doctor questions where you are in doubt and do your own research because very few doctor have time for patients (please try elderly doctors than young ones). Imagine a doctor telling me to do scan
4. Baby dust on you because it will end in praise

buh is not abnormal for a doctor to send someone to run a scan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
StarryV:
yea, just as you predicted! No pregnancy sad. Just a delayed period. After 10 days. I don't know what else to do cry . I just want to get pregnant!!! Wanna make my husband happy cry cry cry oh God help us.
You too will be happy. God will satisfy you early. Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Expectantmom:
My fruitful mamas in the house. I said September is our month of testimony and I am here to testify to the glory and supernatural power of Almighty God because he has done it for me and I am sure he's going to do it for many more on this thread.

I asked for your prayers and you obliged me, for so doing you all will receive unexpected and uncommon favour before the end of this year. The Lord will grant you all your heart desires and we all shall carry our babies.

My thanks to everyone and especially sugah and my big sis towerofgrace

Wow wow wow
Congratulations sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
mumzara:

Wow wow wow
Congratulations sis
Thanks sis. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Good morning beautiful sisters. It is with heavy heart I come this morning. I'm not happy at all. I did hyteroscopy / laparoscopy last month on 8th precisely to remove adhesion from the uterus & cervix. Balloon was inserted to prevent re adhesion. My menses didn't come last month maybe because of the surgery. This month I was giving letrozole from CD 3 to CD 7 while I'm still on carbagolin for high prolactin. Today is my CD 13th and I've been using the ovulation test stripe since CD 1 till today yet it kept on showing FAINT line on the test result. Does it mean I'm not ovulating even with letrozole? Pls what else can I do because I really don't want this year to elude me. It's been 6years of nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Funkey20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.