Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393020 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kurlz(f): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
nelszx:

We don wait for mama Reign3 tire sotey we don dey lose weight.

Wow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peace0813(f): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

Good evening everyone, I appreciate the information i have gotten so far. Please help a sister, can one use bromocripton and vitamin b6 at the time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
nelszx:

We don wait for mama Reign3 tire sotey we don dey lose weight.

grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamme01: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Mummies in the house, good morning. I am new here and would love your help. I will be 36 this year and looking to have a child. I got pregnant 2020 Oct but had a miscarriage. I haven't been with my partner all through last year as he was away,, this year, we would only get to see once a month. Please how do I improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am really desperate as time is not on my side.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Somberyl(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iwanttwins: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Somberyl(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Somberyl:
Mamas any one in need of Dr Ese's people Dr's spermboost and coffer should contact me. I have extra pack but I'm already pregnant and won't need it. I'll be selling it away at a token.
Please I need one, reply your DM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mood11:

From my understanding, your Prolactin is high, Progesterone is low. If I may suggest you can start taking Vit B6 for progesterone and Vitex to regulate the hormones..
Also Read up on how to do Ewedu therapy with cabbage it works well for high Prolactin.
what is ewedu called in the east
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ladygracy:
what is ewedu called in the east
Jute leaf - English
Ahinghara - Igbo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please ma'am give us the name of the drugs naaa. We are waiting o, we don tire to wait sef
Reign3:

Okay please madam read this and act on it. I have been there. I got married five years ago but had a male factor challenge. It was difficult situation for me because my partner is not in country. He visits once in a year, spend one month and leave. So we only tried four months put together in my five years of marriage.

He went for test and discovered that his count was 12.5m wit 15% of mortality. That's very poor! His doctor over there put him on clomid for three months but no increase. He put him on another three months of clomid no results. He said IVF is our only option.

I went with him to start IVF last year January when he came back, I was told that I have fibroid and they have to take it out before the procedure. Doctor said it has to be open surgery and I have to wait 6 months after the surgery before I can continue my treatment. For my husband he said his sperm cannot be frozen since is not good enough. I was traumatized because I've already concluded that I'm going to have my baby that year no matter what happened.

In my desperation, we went to see another doctor for a second opinion and told him my husband's condition and he suggested a particular drug for him, reluctantly we bought the drug and he started taking but couldn't finish before he left.

He went back to his doctor to test after taking the drugs and the result was unbelievable.
From 12.5m to 120m with motility of 41%. The doctor was wowed. As we speak now my husband is in town, we are trying again while his sperm has been taken to freeze incase i need it in future. I only have two weeks to try.
Wish me luck please.

I will look for the doctors contact and get the name of the drug for any one in need of this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
nelszx:

Jute leaf - English
Ahinghara - Igbo
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hermeknorr:
Please ma'am give us the name of the drugs naaa. We are waiting o, we don tire to wait sef
The wait is even more intense than 2WW cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLANIYI1985: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello able mama, I first want to congratulate yourself and your husband for overcoming Ttc. The battle can be damanding. We all have been waiting for the name of the drug your husband took to increase his semen count and quality. We are all here to help each other, everyone deserves to be happy kindly share the name of the drug your husband took to save my homes looking into the Lord for children. God bless you
Lagbenjo:
Okay please madam read this and act on it. I have been there. I got married five years ago but had a male factor challenge. It was difficult situation for me because my partner is not in country. He visits once in a year, spend one month and leave. So we only tried four months put together in my five years of marriage.

He went for test and discovered that his count was 12.5m wit 15% of mortality. That's very poor! His doctor over there put him on clomid for three months but no increase. He put him on another three months of clomid no results. He said IVF is our only option.

I went with him to start IVF last year January when he came back, I was told that I have fibroid and they have to take it out before the procedure. Doctor said it has to be open surgery and I have to wait 6 months after the surgery before I can continue my treatment. For my husband he said his sperm cannot be frozen since is not good enough. I was traumatized because I've already concluded that I'm going to have my baby that year no matter what happened.

In my desperation, we went to see another doctor for a second opinion and told him my husband's condition and he suggested a particular drug for him, reluctantly we bought the drug and he started taking but couldn't finish before he left.

He went back to his doctor to test after taking the drugs and the result was unbelievable.
From 12.5m to 120m with motility of 41%. The doctor was wowed. As we speak now my husband is in town, we are trying again while his sperm has been taken to freeze incase i need it in future. I only have two weeks to try.
Wish me luck please.

I will look for the doctors contact and get the name of the drug for any one in need of this.
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) (Share)

So many are waiting to know the name of the drug
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Between clomid and addyzoa which one is better guys??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Somberyl:
Mamas any one in need of Dr Ese's people Dr's spermboost and coffer should contact me. I have extra pack but I'm already pregnant and won't need it. I'll be selling it away at a token.
Pls I need it...I'm in Lagos Ikeja...wher s your location pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 12:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Between clomid and addyzoa which one is better guys??
If it's low sperm count, Addyzoa is better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KanikaSingh: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2022
I recently got in touch with the Test Tube Baby Centre In Ludhiana called Dr Sumita Sofat Hospital, and I got my first IVF Treatment, luckily my first cycle has been successful and the conception was successful. Dr Sumita Sofat is very expert in what she does. I am glad that I got my treatment from them. I think you should definitely check them out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning mamas and lovely daddies.
How's everything with us?
Let's not give up hope.
Glad to announce mommafertile is pregnant.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.
I want to appreciate members of this group, this was my first port of call when I started the journey in 2020.
I want to specially appreciate RoseeyO (she's a bunch of useful information on Nairaland, Facebook o, WhatsApp o, on her Instagram page o) ����, Mumigrace and so many wonderful people here.
I will still edit the post later today to include what I did differently, which is what we already know.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.
I want to appreciate members of this group, this was my first port of call when I started the journey in 2020.
I want to specially appreciate RoseeyO (she's a bunch of useful information on Nairaland, Facebook o, WhatsApp o, on her Instagram page o) ����, Mumigrace and so many wonderful people here.
I will still edit the post later today to include what I did differently, which is what we already know.

Congratulations to you Momma...
I wish you a successful pregnancy journey and safe delivery Amen.

This testimony will reach everybody...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.

Hallelujah... Congratulations ma, your testimony is permanent in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.

Congratulations are in order mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.

congrats

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations to you ma, may you carry to term. Amen
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.

congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
I announced my BFP months back.I referred someone to my WIDD n she reported it has been deleted.dts y I m reposting pls.God blessed me after 5yrs, age 39, he will surely do yours.This year BFP announcements n healthy babies will flood this thread.
WIDD
Early 2021,with d money we had( well husband money)I wanted an IVF, DH wanted migration.He won.I was so angry.i felt like he lost hope already.we obtained visa.I didn't follow him, I just wanted to escape from the back to back sex,prep my body again n have a backup plan( in case).People said all sorts, why I allowed him go, but I didn't even care as I was tired of sex with no result. As soon as he left,

1. Started with the ginger, garlic combo, drank that on Mondays to Thursdays for up to 5 weeks
2. chewed Alligator pepper and ginger. 3days on, 2days off, for like 3 weeks. That combo isn't for the faint hearted. The hotness is out of this world. I took that cos I read some testimonies on this thread that it cleared their cysts.( I developed cysts while using all those ovulation drugs n inj). I didn't do test to confirm if it worked, but I felt lighter n less pain in my lower abdomen
3. Introduced fertility massage , I wasn't consistent tho ,this I continue for several months.
4. Drank water like punishment esp from midnight till early morning. Included fruits in my daily diet.
5. After stopping garlic ginger combo, I started with the water leaf therapy, every other dayfor like 4mths. I was consistent. just squeeze n drink.later the thing sef dey taste like ribena to me.
6. While on the waterleaf, I Started vitamins E,b6 bco, Folic,C, ,vitex,ovacare. I stopped d vitex after some days.Then like 3 months before BFP, I changed to Ovaboost, b6,and ovacare.
All these prep took 6 months,before joining Dh.  When I joined him, I started
7. Gorontula( I heard it s a sex sweetner n wetner, so I was like let me wound this man with sex if that's wot I can offer). At times I will chew, other times, I will soak overnight and drink d slimy water later.Well DH testifies my game was hotter sha.
8. Fallodox...fertility supplement, great reviews, bought it from amazon. Manufacturer claims it works like clomid but without clomid side effects.used from Cd1-
9. Started kpekusing from CD2,i usually start from CD8before,my cycle length is 25. I sha wanted to try different things
9.fasting n prayer, Joined halleluyah challenge, carried my bump in faith n praises.
10. The miracle happened that first cylcle after preparing for 6 months. Waited for like a week to test and VOOM 2 bold red lines.
For those still in waiting, Your testimonies are happening sooner in Jesus name. For all our pain n reproaches,we will be conceiving multiple babies.God showed up for me when I was tired n less expecting, will surely bring smiles to our faces soon. Sisters hang on.Your joy is coming this year. I hope this helps someone. This thread was my strength.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
mommafertile:
Let's not give up hope.
YES, I AM PREGNANT.

Congratulations sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Wow..
God is faithful.
Congratulations to everyone.
When one win, it gives every other hope that theirs will surely come.

Key things to improve fertility this year.

1. Seek another opinion..60% of medical cases are misdiagnosed, besides, no one is an island of knowledge.

2. Prepare your body like someone said. Especially if you are going through Ivf, iUi or any other assisted method. Don't think because you paid hugely, everything will now be magic...

3. Revisit your tests if you can afford it. Yes I know that sperms count was ok when you did it 3yrs ago, but time has gone by and things can change. Ensure you have upto date report of your medical status.

4. Work on any hindrance raised by your test while you try. Don't ignore anything. Yes cyst may not cause infertility for many but then bodies are different. Some person's ovaries may not function as it should with the presence of cyst. So work on everything no matter as ignorable they can be.

5. Prayer..Miracle still happens but it takes some level of efforts on our path to draw the miraculous. So please do your best while you prayer for supernaturally intervention.

May God crown all our efforts. Amen. Lots of baby dust to us all. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2022
peace0813:

Good evening everyone, I appreciate the information i have gotten so far. Please help a sister, can one use bromocripton and vitamin b6 at the time

You can use Both
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Iwanttwins:
Good afternoon mamas. Please, is 32.1ng/ml okay for day 21 progesterone result?

Depends on the reference range by the lab.
This range should show you have sufficient progesterone, meaning that you ovulate or can show excess progesterone that may cause hyperplasia.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:55am On Feb 04, 2022
mommafertile:

YES, I AM PREGNANT.

Congratulations sis kiss
May this journey be smooth. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2022
TinaJoe:
pls someone should help me interpret my hormone profile result
Use seedling cycle to balance it out.
Get maca as a daily supplement

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.