Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366419 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:48pm On May 28, 2013
Congratulations Mamaminah. I wish you a stress free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 28, 2013
Thanks all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godschild85: 12:04am On May 29, 2013
Hi ladies, me and my husband have been ttc for 4 years! We have been praying and praying for a child and I am considering going on a fast specifically for this. The doctors all say we have no problems and they don't understand why we have not conceived. Please be in prayer with us for the month of June. God bless u all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25am On May 29, 2013
@redeemersave, delete that guys number from your phone with immediate effect. You should not be calling your ex for any reason, don't give the devil chance. You and your husband need to work on your marriage now. Do you know how your husband will feel if he knows u r calling your ex?
fast, fast, fast, it will cleanse your soul.

if its low libido problem, get him moringa. I haven't used it personally, but lot of testimonies about it here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:41am On May 29, 2013
@Redeemersave,be rest assured that you have come to the right place to seek for a lasting solution to your emotional issue.I second what beloved1993 have said.Delete his number completely.Try to control your emotions because if you dont,you might fall for him if you eventually visit him.Trust men,especially the worldly ones,they will jump at any opportunity like this.I feel you are soul-tied to him.That is why his thought is still coming to your mind.You need to pray seriously about it.This is purely the work of the devil.I beg you in the name of God not to give the devil any chance.Cherish and guide your marriage no matter what.Sit your husband down and discuss about your pains with him,check his mood before you do that.But never bring up the issue of your ex.You might lose his trust.
I wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyandbump: 5:56am On May 29, 2013
Hi redeemer save, I am quite new here, hope I have not commented too many times already. First of all, let he who have no sin cast the first stone.....many have done things they are not proud of, so dear do not condemn yourself. Every woman that has ever felt true love and care before will be upset when they find themselves in situations where things are different, unfortunately when the situation is marriage you can't walk away, you will just have to deal with it...for starters you will have to make your hubby aware of these feelings, maybe he doesn't even knw or understand how you feel. Like other ladies have said,deleting your ex's no may be a good way to clear your head of the distractions while you sort yourself out. The guilt you will experience from being with your ex will be nothing compared to how you feel presently should you succumb. Be gentle but firm with your approach on this issue, it won't happen immediately. If your church has a marriage counselling wing that may be your very last resort, I'm sure you want kids, they don't come by accident, they come following sex, sometimes plenty of it....don't worry dearie, give it your best shot and you will have a testimony. Back your actions with prayer...cheers mate.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muskham(f): 7:15am On May 29, 2013
@redeemersave , I was once in this position in life. These are what i think helped me to conquered the evil that was calling for fueling in me then.
1. I deleted all numbers that I could called for such.
2. I checked my husband schedule of life.i.e time returned from work to time to sleep.
He goes straight to the bath upon return from work , I decided to always join him in the bath and right there I get my own share of the joy of marriage.
3.wen it is time to get home .I go to wait at the bus station for him. This makes us to probably have the evening out in a pub or restaurant.
4. I read more ladies magazine to increase my sex life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:21am On May 29, 2013
Hello mama's, I'm writing a story grin no laugh o..lol
https://www.nairaland.com/1306097/family-turmoil
All criticisms welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:38am On May 29, 2013
Redeemersave i want to add that you have to spice up urself, get into more sexy cloths when he's home, buy sexy lingeries and flaunt everything u have in front of him, make him desire you, lay carelessly when its only the two of u around and as someone suggested introduce moringa to him, offer to give him a massage, my dear u have to make this work its ur home a woman have no pride when it comes to her man o , Google and read ways of enticing ur husband, abeg try, don't allow the enemy break ur home.
Delete that guys number shaperly.
This man i married wasnt my initial desire the one i loved so much tins didn't work out when i got married it was a struggle but i fought it, he's my friend on fb but we hardly have anything to say i made i killed every desire for me, just try

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:41am On May 29, 2013
@Godschild85, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet!
@Redeemersave, far be it from us to judge you. Nobody is perfect. Temptations happen, what matters is how you handle the situation.
1) Delete his number. I know it's not easy; you might know the number off-heart, but this is something you must do.
2) Don't even THINK about visiting him or seeing him.
3) The person you should be talking to is your DH- you need to sit him down and pour out your heart (abeg, not about the tempting thoughts o! Tell him how you feel now, and tell him how you want him to make you feel).
4) It's not about begging him to dtd, it's about you initiating it.
5) You mentioned something about looking godly-that's all well and good, but you need to adopt a sexy persona for the bedroom. Men get aroused visually first.
6) Make special dishes; in the bedroom, chocolate is your friend. How you use it is up to you...LMAO
7) Above all, ask for God's guidance and direction.
I wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2013
@Beloved u try well well i enjoyed it, i think u should try and reduce the Yoruba u tear inside for me personally sha because was making it boring maybe cos i don't understand Yoruba
you did so well for first time o, u have a crazy imagination
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2013
Thanks everyone, I had to voice out to be helped cos I can't see myself doing sich things I run away from before.

Am so so happy now for all the solutions you guys are giving. Funny enough I don't have his number on my phone but I have it off heart. He knows mine too off heart, when he lost his phones, he get my number back easily. You guys can imagine he feels d exact way I feel, so strange that he is even married.

I know I have defeated the enemy by voicing out, how will I hide my head in shame? I will nevEr call him again in anyway and when he calls I will not pick. I plan to turn off my old line for now cos dat d one he knows.

I so much appreciate it guys, I will try my best to spies up my marriage prayerfully and guiding my thoughts. Thanks you all so much. Feeling a very good relieve.

E-hugs mothers and fathers.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2013
Thanks pink22. Will do. The Yoruba talk a lot with proverbs, that's why I put translation.
will reduce in subsequent pages.
thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:17am On May 29, 2013
@redeemer, the Almighty will make it easy for you. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2013
@all d ladies in d house Good morn.
I just had to comment on these 2 issues.
@Redeemersave, u r blest! It is human to feel like u do and I must confess I once felt like I wasn't having enough too.tongue the bible does say that each one should give d other their due (no deprivation)
I agree wt our other sabi sistas. Pls talk to him in a conducive environment and tell him about how HIS physique and personality turn YOU on. Lay emphasis on u being turned on by HIM and no one else.
All u might need though may be to boost his libido with natural enhancers like the moringa. Pls give him but do not take Oº°˚˚°ºh! U r already enhanced. Google natural male libido boosters and silently feed them to him. Do not forget to follow safe06's wonderful advice even though she is MIA(safe we miss u) and pls delete d number. Lot's of lovekiss

@Godsent, enough is enough! You hv hammered dt issue enough and it is way past time u stop shovelling it in our throats. You hv ur BFP/Lo thank God Almighty for his grace and mercy. If u want to advice- advice, if u dn't want to advice, carry ur advise and stick it anywhere u like. Must somebody beg u b4 u comment? For peace sake I apologised, said sorry and even stopped commenting regularly! HABA!!! What do u want? SACRIFICE? :-

Sisters, abeg forgive me. I had to get dt off my chest. May God grant us all our desires. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2013
Lizzyslaw abeg abeg don't stop commenting cos of anyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:29am On May 29, 2013
@redeemersave,
Your confession here shows you are ready for help. Please follow the advise of the others up there but I will add a few:

1. Please you need to ask for forgiveness (if you haven't) of the sins of before and when you see your having sex before marriage was wrong, it could help you to forget such because even such thoughts as you said are not right.

2. You have made love to your husband countless times much more than the few flings you had before marriage so this proves you should not compare then and now as it is not even the same.

3. Table your desires before your husband and also ask what can turn him on, you will be surprised he may say what you never even thought. Communicate, communicate, communicate! Whatever thoughts you have for your ex should be killed...since it is only you that knows about it (oh and us), kill it and move on, no need to mention it. Also, please who told you would have had kids BY NOW if you had married your ex? My dear, the grass looks greener on the other side. It is a probability not a certainty that by now you woild have had the kids, what if you had also had this delay there? Would he have waited with you? And if truly you would have had the kids by now sef, you made your choice and since God is your witness, your desire for children will be granted. Please do not even compare.

4. You said your ex messed up and you wish you had prevailed more on him then. Right now, you feel you husband is 'messing up' in other words, kindly channel more energy to working on him rather than thinking back to the past.

5. Did you break up with your ex? Something made you do that and marry your husband...please remind yourself of all the good qualities you saw in your husband and exaggerate it. You said he is not a womaniser...my dear, you have a great gem! Do you know the level of moral decadence in our society so much that married men run after anything in skirt?
Please appreciate God for your husband.

6. Your husband loves his job? Men love what they do. It shows they have a purpose. Please encourage him whenever you can...I am saying that for a reason. Get interested in his job, welcome him with a hug and kiss/peck when he returnes from work (@muskham made a great point) with a drink/juice/water at the door, give him massages while dressed in @safe 101 dressing tips, ask about his day/job and tell him about yours. If he sleeps off instead of ackowledging your efforts, try again the next day. Please do not be discouraged.

7. Your ex is your ex....that is what he is so cut off any form of communication you can and build the love for your husband through the help of God. When next you call or see your ex, he will not even have any place in your heart.

8. Pray to God that your husband will love Him more and more, because when a man loves God truly, He will love His woman.

@Godschild85,
You are welcome. May your desires be met. Kindly remain in prayers and praising and God will guide your thoughts and actions.

@Lizzyslaw, na wa o. Long time madam. Welcome once again. Please no vexing but it is good it is off your chest. This forum is an anonoymous one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it does not have to go down well with the anyone as no one is accountable to the other except to God. Please let everyone say their piece and move on.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:04am On May 29, 2013
Beloved1993: Lizzyslaw abeg abeg don't stop commenting cos of anyone.

Thanks sis! As of today I repent jor, since it wasn't doing anything in any case. By the way, love d story. Kinda agree with Pinky and feel cheated when u sumarise d translation of d idioms. Can u do a word by word translation, I feel like am missing something cheesy Kudos!

@Dreamsinbc,God dey look u Oº°˚˚°ºh! You think we will not look abi? I hv noticed ur prank since u posted it but felt it is a fluke and hv been checking to see if u will remedy it. Filling ko, exist ni! Just change it now sam sam!!! grin

Mummy Alwaz, Shun Ma!!! I hear u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:08am On May 29, 2013
grin Which one be Mummy Alwaz now eh @Lizzyslaw grin. Dont worry very soon dem go call us Mummy, come put the name of our children at the end of the Mummy for us ehn! Very soon in Jesus name.

@Beloved,
Weldone, I peeked in at the thread but I go return to read am as I dey busy now. I like novels gaani so trust me, I go read and comment later.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:20am On May 29, 2013
My dear redeemersaves, you are not alone and this temptation does not make u less of a child of God unless u fall into it. Many pple didn't marry who they wished to hv married, but what u shd ask urself did u marry who God wished for u? I had this kind problem in my early stage in marriage, one day I asked myslef why I left d guy and why I married my hubby. Infact I begin to thank God I never marrie my ex. The grass always looks greener on d other side. Begin to appreciate d gud side of ur hubby. Pls follow Safe06 se x tip and others as given here.
D Lord who visited me and others will surely visit u, when we are oCcupied with baby stuff we won't hv space for ex. It well dear!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:25am On May 29, 2013
@Lizzyslaw, no vex. Na the stupid fullstop I add there na im cause am. I've modified it. Infact, here it is frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/05/filling-and-trimming.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:19am On May 29, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Lizzyslaw, no vex. Na the stupid fullstop I add there na im cause am. I've modified it. Infact, here it is frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/05/filling-and-trimming.html?m=1

U r a darling! I know say u go answer me one time. I think say na test sha to know weder we dey go or not. ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ -̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸ŤђαϞĸ Ɣõú•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•

Mummy Alwayz, na WORD u talk! My own mummy name don dey wait hin annointed bearer! Amen Oº°˚˚°ºh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:43am On May 29, 2013
@alwaystrue, u hv said it all, I won't hv commented if l saw ur post earlier.
@redeemersave thank God u will better now.

@Godschild
Lifestlyle change may be all u two need. How is ur weight? Start making healthy diet choices and look for good supplement for u and hubby of course not forgetting d important factor in ttc - I.e GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2013
Thank you all once again for godly advises. I am only leting out the human part of me, have since asked God for forgiveness of premarital affairs.

I had to say it out to be helped and now I see my thought in the mirrors of God's heart, I will never entertain it again.

He gave me the best and will do all I can do to help him. Thanks sisters. Would delete the post cos it has fulfilled the purpose I posted it.

My mind is so free now. Thanks God for all of you.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2013
@redeemersave...my sisters and brother here av said it all and am hapy u listen to their advices. may God give u d grace to keep ur home and make it lovely.it is well wit u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 6:17pm On May 29, 2013
@ Madam Uteh,
Long time,abeg u no vex for me. Pls I'm unable to log in to my honeyfave mail. I sent u mail via my official email( or U didnt get it. We need to talk.Miracle shall surely happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
have been away for sometime and so much has happened.@ dorris i burst into tears of joy on seeing ur testimony. Congratulation.

I have decided to give fertilaid another trial. starting 2mrw. I pray God gives me my bfp as an annisversary present (June13). Sometime dis week, i got so discouraged and weak abt this ttc tin. But dorris bfp has encouraged my to keep on. I know this June my bfp is sure. Amen.

May God bless us all and may our joy be complete in the soonest time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2013
Hebrews 5:7-8
7 While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God.
Even though Jesus was God’s Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered.

Whatever you may be going through, please know that you have an advocate in Jesus Christ who had to come to earth, feel our pain and even much greater suffering yet did not sin, but learnt obedience from it. Please trust Jesus today and obey His voice where He has said 'Come unto me and I will give you rest'.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 10:02pm On May 29, 2013
Thank you mummy AlwaysT, i really appreciate the word so much, 2days has been a bit bad, i hv been in pains since morning that i cudnt go out, its coming from one side of my body, dnt knw what is wrong, i can't even walk well, i truely believe in God for his miracles, i knw i'm healed in Jesus name, Amen. Goodnite sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 11:15pm On May 29, 2013
@pink22...pls,i need ur email address.
@all...baby dust to yu all
@redeemersave....i hv sm questions to ask u abt d fibroid,can u pls send ur email address.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:20am On May 30, 2013
Thank you all my sisters, I read your comments and y'all made me blush o.
Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.