Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388570 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 1:54pm On May 09, 2022
Preciousify:

Thank you so much.

Tests were carried out on 2nd and 21st day.
Hubby is yet to do SFA.
I did scan Feb. But will do a new one by Thursday. Also did HSG Feb. Tubes are patent.

It's just frustrating.
Let your hubby do his SFA then you take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:22pm On May 09, 2022
Mommdav:

My darling sweetnesstwins...this was the message I saw that made me congratulated you. I didn't know you later lost the pregnancy. I am so sorry sweetheart. The God that did it before will do it again.

I also saw where you said your doctor did not allow you take progesterone when you wanted to. He said you have to wait till you can see your baby on the scan. Really!!? Some of these doctors are so inexperienced. How can he say that. That is why I don't wait for doctors in some of these things o. Seriously am lost for words right now.

When you get pregnant after a miscarriage or you have TTCing for a while before pregnancy start progesterone immediately o. Duphaston 10mg twice or thrice daily. Sometimes just tablet is not enough, you have to supplement with primolut N injection 250mg, 1ml, twice weekly. This is why you need a good doctor. If you can't afford this then look for a very good experienced pharmacist.

Thanks mama, that was how my joy was cut short...it is well...we are still waiting on God. Thank you for all you do for us...well since then nothing again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
Mommdav:
Sweetnesstwins, I saw that you tried reaching me. Infact that was what prompted me to check your history to remind myself of who you are, since it been long I come in here. This was when I saw you posted on pregnancy thread. When I checked back I you had gotten your BFP. Oh well.. until I saw that you lost the pregnancy

You can chat me on WhatsApp.
You shall laugh last over the enemy of your full scale laugher in Jesus name.

Amen, thank you ma...am grateful. Will chat you up.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:53pm On May 09, 2022
Preciousify:

I have done HSG, tubes are patent.
Scan says everything is normal.
No infection
Period comes normal.

Hubby is yet to do SFA.
It takes 2 people to make a baby. Let him do his SFA.

Its best if your prolactin is less than 10..do the ewedu therapy someone posted above.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 10:30pm On May 09, 2022
Mommdav:

Make sure those fibroids are not inside the womb/ uterine cavity. And also, if they change the shape of your uterus then they must be removed ASAP through surgery. If they are inside, it can stop you from conceiving. Even if it's just one small one. Speak to a fertilty doctor or a good gynaecologist. They can remove those insert the uterine cavity (inside the womb, the area where your baby will implant) with hysteroscopic surgery. This cost around 50k to 200k depending on which hospital or clinic you use.

Remember to take serrapeptase and/or wobenzym whenever any type of operations/surgery is done on your. This will help minimise or totally avoid scar tissues/adhesions.

Make sure you use a good diagnostic centre for those doing HSG. If your cervix is puntured or injured while doing HSG or any type of procedure scar tissues can form or develope in or around your cervix which could cause another delay...biko let's be careful and prayerful too.

Fertily blessings you all.

Good evening mama. Please how soon after a laparoscopy or hysteroscopy surgery can one start taking serrapeptase?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:15am On May 10, 2022
Preciousify:

Thank you so much.

Tests were carried out on 2nd and 21st day.
Hubby is yet to do SFA.
I did scan Feb. But will do a new one by Thursday. Also did HSG Feb. Tubes are patent.

It's just frustrating.

I know my darling...you shall testify soon in Jesus name. You can chat me up on WhatsApp. You can send the result of the scan you did.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:27am On May 10, 2022
Nicejo:

Good evening mama. Please how soon after a laparoscopy or hysteroscopy surgery can one start taking serrapeptase?

You can take from 3 days to a week. My fertilty doctor had me on wobenzym when I did mine then. I added serrapeptase about 3 to 5 days after. Mine was hysteroscopic surgery/operative. The difference is, with hysteroscopic they pass a camera and cutting tool through your vjay. But with laparoscopy they give a small cut around your belly button and bikini line, they may also pass a tool through your vjay.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:30am On May 10, 2022
Sweetnesstwins:

Thanks mama, that was how my joy was cut short...it is well...we are still waiting on God. Thank you for all you do for us...well since then nothing again.

Don't worry God will do it again and all the pain will become something of the past. Smile, your joy is hear in Jesus name, Amen! Don't be discouraged, hold unto Him and keep praying. Behold your joy and laughter..amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Mommdav thank you for the good work you are doing here

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Trippleblessing post=112689481]Mommdav thank you for the good work you are doing here[/quote
If not for people like her , must of us still believing , would have been more frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 9:15pm On May 10, 2022
blessedmum11:

Yeahh it's possible to ovulate with high prolactin. The hormonal profile I did 2 months ago showed high prolactin (I wasn't consistent and religious with dostinex) and high progesterone (day 21) implying I did ovulate. My Dr said even if I ovulate, the high prolactin makes the environment harsh for pregnancy to occur ; so regardless, work on bringing and maintaining the prolactin to normal levels. Above all continue to pray for God's mercy and grace.
thank you ma. I will work on it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 9:22pm On May 10, 2022
Mommdav:

You can take from 3 days to a week. My fertilty doctor had me on wobenzym when I did mine then. I added serrapeptase about 3 to 5 days after. Mine was hysteroscopic surgery/operative. The difference is, with hysteroscopic they pass a camera and cutting tool through your vjay. But with laparoscopy they give a small cut around your belly button and bikini line, they may also pass a tool through your vjay.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyagbera1: 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
Please what's the solution to this help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2022
Yes yes yes... My God has done it again, we went for a blood pt yesterday evening and it came out a big fat positive, u need to see how I was jumping and hugging the lab guy, God answers prayers, on Monday I joined Nsppd miracle service and the pastor mentioned my case he said we should carry our baby, meanwhile my wife and i were expecting our period, I told God to replace period with pregnancy, and he answered us, in this TTc journey we need God..

This time my wife and I will carry to term,in Jesus name..

Best birthday gift ever,and best anniversary gift come February 2023.

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:54am On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Yes yes yes... My God has done it again, we went for a blood pt yesterday evening and it came out a big fat positive, u need to see how I was jumping and hugging the lab guy, God answers prayers, on Monday I joined Nsppd miracle service and the pastor mentioned my case he said we should carry our baby, meanwhile my wife and i were expecting our period, I told God to replace period with pregnancy, and he answered us, in this TTc journey we need God..

Congratulations sir!
May she carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Keephope: 9:57am On May 11, 2022
At last, The period finally came today after using dostinex for 7 weeks. getting ready to see doctor for the timed intercourse procedure to start. Can someone share her experience of the Timed intercourse process? thanks

Keephope:

waiting for response

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Keephope: 9:59am On May 11, 2022
At last, The period finally came today after using dostinex for 7 weeks. getting ready to see doctor for the timed intercourse procedure to start. Can someone share her experience of the Timed intercourse process? thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2022
@Bobbyunitedfc Congratulations, God will perfect that which he has started
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olamide939: 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 4:52pm On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Congratulations Baba Ibeji
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gideonematics: 5:34pm On May 11, 2022
If used in the right way can be the only solution you need to end your years of childlessness.

Eating tiger nuts has worked in lots of people who ordinarily people consider infertile or impotent.
No matter your predicament there is hope.

You can find out various ways you can use tiger nuts to improve your fertility and bear children by following this link:==>https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/02/health-benefits-of-tigernut.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

congratulation sir
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 8:48am On May 12, 2022
Congratulations

Bobbyunitedfc:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:40am On May 12, 2022
Oyagbera1:
Please what's the solution to this help

Work on your prolactin.. it's high.
Dostinex, a tablet (0.5mg) weekly or half a tablet twice weekly.

Vitamin B6 50mg daily, take with Bco or Multivitamin, take from after period to when you see another period/circle. When TTCing, take only after confirmed ovulation

Ewedu therapy..

Fertilty blessings love..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Congrats.. happy and healthy pregnancy to her.

Wow! God is great..

Check my post on tips for healthy pregnancy..you can also join the pregnancy thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:51am On May 12, 2022
Olamide939:
Please @mommdav @sugah is day 3 prolactin of 22.82 okay?
And progesterone of day 21 of 19.27 okay?
Please I'll really appreciate your response.

Work on prolactin, it's a bit high

Progesterone is okay. Please check and rule out pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2022
Thanks sweetie @TripleBlessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olamide939: 11:43am On May 12, 2022
Mommdav:

Work on prolactin, it's a bit high

Progesterone is okay. Please check and rule out pregnancy
Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyagbera1: 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
Mommdav:

Work on your prolactin.. it's high.
Dostinex, a tablet (0.5mg) weekly or half a tablet twice weekly.

Vitamin B6 50mg daily, take with Bco or Multivitamin, take from after period to when you see another period/circle. When TTCing, take only after confirmed ovulation

Ewedu therapy..

Fertilty blessings love..

Thanks so much for this

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2022
Please mummies help me with my result

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
Hormonal profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.