Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5365964 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
FruitfulTee:
Good day everyone, my gynaecologist recently placed me on ZIQ and M2tone for 3 months and clomid. I started the first two medication 3 days ago but please I want to know the side effect of ZIQ and M2tone if taken daily for 30 days.

Please if you have been on any of these, kindly share your experience

Please someone should respond
No side effects
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good evening mamas and papa's please can you help me torchlight this my result thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biznx2019: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good evening mamas and papas in the house.
There is something I want to really learn.
Please what drugs is best for ovulation induction?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by knowhowk: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Having Endure and stayed in a Marriage that doesn't Yield Babies can be so Frustrating, No woman would want to bear the Insults that might come from Mother in-laws qnd In laws..

No one makes Babies but God. Even Outstanding Doctors won't beat there Chest but can only Try.

Imagine TTC for more than 10 years, having tried all Possibilities without Success.

That doesn't mean You won't still Smile.

There are cases of 20 years and light shown at the end of the Tunnel.

Though May you not Wait till then.

If you care for Herbals Alternatives. Don't Hesitate.

Its Possible you Testify like the Woman Below after TTC for 8 Years.

Check below.

Luck and Solutions comes your way by Gods Grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
My period was supposed to come last week Wednesday, it’s almost a week after now still no show.
I have been having cramps for over 2 weeks, my boobs feel swollen and sore to touch, also been sensitive to smell, and spitting a lot, I did the urine pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.
I’m just confused.
I don’t just know how to feel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Excesslove222:
My period was supposed to come last week Wednesday, it’s almost a week after now still no show.
I have been having cramps for over 2 weeks, my boobs feel swollen and sore to touch, also been sensitive to smell, and spitting a lot, I did the urine pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.
I’m just confused.
I don’t just know how to feel.
please go for a blood test to check.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Opeademi:
please go for a blood test to check.

Right after posting, my period started...ttc is not child’s play
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Excesslove222:

God will come through, Stay positive.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by XXLaughter: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2022
This can be frustrating, it is going to be sooner that you expect ��

Excesslove222:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
chinazondum:
[b][/b]

AWESOME GOD!
FAITHFUL GOD!
GOD OF WONDERS!
KING OF KINGS!
MY MIRACLE WORKER!
AGU NA ECHEMBA 1!
Please you guys should thank God and rejoie with me. I came on this forum for advise on how to boost egg quality cos i had been ttc {since last dec } after i lost my 2 day old son last year. Infact the day b4 yesterday was his heavenly birthday and today marks a year since he left to be with God. Iam happy to say that GOD has wiped my tears completely. I am approaching the end of my 1st trimester. At the time i made my first post here i was pregnant, i had purchased 2 of the drugs recommended here for boosting egg quality already but didnt take them cos i had a bad bout of diarhhea and my sense of smell became heightened that i had to go take a test. My doctor gave me a progesterone injection at 5 weeks and requested i do a trans vaginal scan days back, Baby is doing fine. I didnt take the supplements but i did take folic acid, vit c for over 6 months and i frequently consumed ewedu for about 2 months and my doctor placed me on clomid for 2 cycles. I stopped cos it was making me too dry down there. DH and i resorted to billings method, monitoring my pap and egg white and we PRAYED!!!
My husband is a devout Marian and believes in the intercessions and prayers of our Mother Of Perpetual Help. I prayed the NOVENA in the month of may for the first time since my loss and my Mother answered. I also join the NSPPD morning prayers whenever i can.

I pray that the God that answers prayers, wipes away tears, distributes miracles meet each and every woman ttc on this forum at the point of their needs. I declare your womb open to receive your miracle babies. Please pray for me too. God bless you all through and through.

Congratulations, happy nine months and beyond.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ryan03:
thank you so much mama, I really want to say a big thank you to everyone who showed concern, I was just being worried, didn't even know I was already pregnant while typing that post. I did blood test about 5 days before my period and it came out negative, waited for period but nothing came, did home test 7days after period and it was positive. I am really grateful, guess I was just worried for nothing, thanks again for making me relax

Congratulations, happy nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by knowhowk: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
If you care for Herbal Solutions that Works.. Don't Hesitate..
Check below.. You too can Testify.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moneybeatz: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rubyjade:

In the case of Asherman’s syndrome, adhesions occur within the uterus

Pls can this be detected via ultrasound or a more complex test needs to be done. I've had 3 miscarriages within the past year and I am really worried and it's putting a strain on my marriage. Thanks for your reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tripletwins222:
Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase, 120,000 SPU, 90 Caps & 270 Caps
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs
* Natrol Dhea, 25Mg, 300 Tabs.
* Now Raw Maca 750 Mg, 90 Capsules
* Now Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels
* FairHaven Myo-Inositol
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 200mg, 60 Softgels
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Capsules
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests
* Ovulation Predictor Strips, 100 Pcs, 50 Pcs and 25 Pcs.

All products are available for pick up and nationwide delivery.

If interested in any of them, please kindly send a mail to tripletwins222@gmail.com
Thanks.

Available!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Try PF medical Centre- Sam Shonibare Surulere. Dr Omisakin is very experienced and kind. It is a strictly women's hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Procarpenter: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Pls call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter my price is affordable with warranty I work worldwide with 20% contact me through my signature below

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Procarpenter: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Procarpenter:
Pls call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter my price is affordable with warranty I work worldwide with 20% contact me through my signature below
. Pls call me my price is affordable and I’ll make your beautiful than what you expect with 20% discount contact me through my signature below ask me your quotation now

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Manduedu: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Are you expecting or trying to get pregnant? Try Miiracare range of Miracle products. Miiracare plus does the magic for couples hoping to get pregnant. For more details, send mail with your phone number to: seuntoyo@gmail.com.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kuddirat: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Good morning all, please have vitamin B6 100mg and Ovulation prediction kit for sale....I bought both for 6,500 but I want to give both at a token of 4,000. I stay arround Jakande gate, oke afa, Isolo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
They say pray hard... I did
They say be positive... I was
They say declare n confess it... Did both
But y make smone rejoice with bfp... Only to let em miscarry eight weeks later...were it not better if they never took in in d first place....
I saw d red lines
Saw my edd
Saw my baby on d scan
Share d good news
Pictured him suckling me n dancing around with him
Wat I never pictured was coming back to ttc thread
Empty n failed, starting from scratch at 40 year

Na so my own thing dey dey Sha... Bend bend, upside down n wor wor.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ekabobo:
But y make smone rejoice with bfp... Only to let em miscarry eight weeks later...were it not better if they never took in in d first place....
I saw d red lines
Saw my edd
Saw my baby on d scan
Share d good news

Sorry mama...The grace of the Lord will be sufficient for you.... Remember God created us all for his pleasure...He remains God and no one can question his sovereignty but what I know is that his thoughts for you is a good one.

Just keep praising him in good and bad times..

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ekabobo:
I saw d red lines
Saw my edd
Saw my baby on d scan
Share d good news

Pls don't give up....God will give you twins that will stay and take care of you. Your testimony shall be loud

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Inikay: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Ekabobo:
I saw d red lines
Saw my edd
Saw my baby on d scan
Share d good news

Please dont be discouraged ma, all will be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pls as dis miscarriage was jus few weeks old... N am bleeding n removing huge blood clots now... Do I need to go for an evac too like I did wen I had a miscarriage at four months... Or jus let it flow out.... Pls smone really knowledgeable shud enlighten me tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ekabobo:
I saw d red lines
Saw my edd
Saw my baby on d scan
Share d good news

so sorry sis, affliction would never rise again

Please did u check rhesus factor?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
mummykyrti:
so sorry sis, affliction would never rise again

Please did u check rhesus factor?

I don't think dat wud b a determining factor here... Since I already av a daughter... Shez two... Ttc after a miscarriage for long befo I had her and I started ttc a month or two after I had her cos of d age factor.... Got preggy wen she turned two... In June n jus miscarried again... Do u think I shud check d rhesus factor thingy.... Am so exhausted really... Tanks for ur apt response on d pregnant thread... God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ekabobo:

I don't think dat wud b a determining factor here... Since I already av a daughter... Shez two... Ttc after a miscarriage for long befo I had her and I started ttc a month or two after I had her cos of d age factor.... Got preggy wen she turned two... In June n jus miscarried again... Do u think I shud check d rhesus factor thingy.... Am so exhausted really... Tanks for ur apt response on d pregnant thread... God bless u.
Yes sis

Is your blood type 0-? If you are, even having a child already doesn’t remove the risks as it all depends on if you’ve been sensitized and the level of sensitivity

If you aren’t blood type 0-, next time you get pregnant consider using progesterone inserts like cyclogest and the rest, sometimes your body doesn’t make enough.. you can even combine inserts with progesterone injection if you can afford it

Thirdly, work with a good gynea immediately you get pregnant, consider partial bedrest, no jumping bikes, entering too much portholes, bending or heavy lifting and consider abstaining from sex till atleast 2nd trimester.

God would most definitely make you smile again, you just need to be proactive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
mummykyrti:
Yes sis

Is your blood type 0-? If you are, even having a child already doesn’t remove the risks as it all depends on if you’ve been sensitized and the level of sensitivity

If you aren’t blood type 0-, next time you get pregnant consider using progesterone inserts like cyclogest and the rest, sometimes your body doesn’t make enough.. you can even combine inserts with progesterone injection if you can afford it

Thirdly, work with a good gynea immediately you get pregnant, consider partial bedrest, no jumping bikes, entering too much portholes, bending or heavy lifting and consider abstaining from sex till atleast 2nd trimester.

God would most definitely make you smile again, you just need to be proactive

Ha ma'am tanks for d explanation... Tank u ma.. will take all dis into consideration if I Eva get preggy again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessing819(f): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Clean your womb and boost fertility , get pregnant within 2weeks of using our fertility booster..

Carefully read this..

Causes of Infertility�

1 .. Infection

2.. hormonal imbalance

3.. Fibroid

4.. block fallopian tube

5..failure to ovulate

6..birth control pills and injection

7.Structural problem : this happens to male and female.most of them don't really about this cus it happens in rare case's..

Solution to Infertility problem

1 .. feminine herbal complex.. this is female hormones balancer, regulate women monthly cycle, increase fertility.

2.. Garlic Allium complex: This is a potent natural antibiotics, antiviral and antifungal clears a sort of infection including STD. And very effective for cleaning of the womb

3. Chelated zinc. Works effectively for the reproductive organs responsible for fertility both in male and female.

4.. vitamin E : This is very essential, useful in treating premature syndrome reduce scarring, helps regulate menstrual problem in women, helps women who has done frequent abortion in the past by making the two ovaries responsible for fertility in women to be able to get pregnant easily..

With fertility booster product mentioned above trust me you will get pregnant within two weeks of usage..
it has help lot of women..

Note :
Food to avoid when having infertility problem: Do not consume animal fat frequency , fried food, sugar or junk food,.
Some artificial lubricant can prevent the sperm from reaching the cervix..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hello Mama & Papas

You are invited to our 7 days Prayer Program for Waiting and Pregnant Parents.

Theme: *It is my time and my turn for Fruitfulness*

Date: 30th July - 5th Aug

Time: 9pm - 9.30pm daily

Waiting Parents are encouraged to fast till 3pm
No fast for Pregnant Parents

Venue: mixlr... Nightofwonders

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.