Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393514 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Lord let ur light shine upon us, we d mother's of many Nation

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Lord let ur light shine upon us, we d mother's of many Nation, give us d evidence of our marriage all dis i pray in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ mama ejima amen to dat oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Amen @ Mamaejima.

@all thnks for your prayers to get well fast and thanks for asking after me.

To the glory of God, am strong, better now. The cough finally disappear yesterday after over one week of serious cough and fever. Thank God for His healing.

@Baaby,no vex ooo, one of your posts almost got me sick the more, heheheeh, you have three girls and you are here, my God!!!!!, african woman. Well, I pray with you, your next conception shall be a boy in Jesus name. Just pray and trust God ok. I medically read that when you BD on the Ovulation day or a day to your ovulation you have a better chance of boy conception. Pray and work.

@Mar July, that woman well calculated her actions, she meant to destroy your marriage, but she won't succeed over you, my costly advise, don't take any medication from her!, run!run!!run!! Faster than your legs can take you, prayerfully melt your DH heart not to consider her, she is evil.

@Tunde, it is well with you, its in your trying period you know who really love you. Just keep praying, hold your belly every morning and declear.

I gat this story to share. It moved me to tears yesterday, I mean tears of joy. I haven't been on facebook for a while, deactivated my account, for like a year now self, so yesterday when I subscribe for my modem on the system for some transactions I wanted to carry out online, I along side reactivated mt FB account. So I checked some friends to know how they are fairing.

There is this particular colleague of mine where I used to work in Benin before I resigned and relocated in 2009, as at 2009 she was married for three years and no issue, she came one day to me and said her mum took her to see a prophet, the proghet said na 'ogbanje'(familiar spirit) dey worry am, and also her mother inlaw is behind her childlessness, that she shoud do fasting n fasting n deliverance, then I wasn't married, i advised her against all those seeing one person is doing you prophets. That he is creating enemity which is against to God's word, she believed and said she know what's wrong with her, that her sister had cyst and had to do one medical surgery before she conceived, that she thinks its the same cyst she is having that she is just keeping calm cos she want to enjoy her hubby while waiting for conception.

In 2009 ending she went for scan and that cyst was discovered, she immediately removed it. She conceived following month and deliver in 2010, in no longer than 7month she conceived n deliver twins, making three boys in 2011, throughout last year we did not chat n wast not on FB to know how far with her, when I login yesternight, she has another baby again, this time a girl in 2012.

What am I saying, she has four(4) kids in three yearsssssssssss. I starting crying in joy, happy, praising God for her, in 2009 she was called barren, now with four kids, three boys and one girl. Just in three years four kids. Her marriage is just going to clock 7 years oooo, calculate now, even if she started having kids immediately after marriage am sure she is supposed to have those four in 8 years. But in 3 years she already had four despite 3years of delay.

I want to tell someone today, it just a matter of time, yes time and all will be over in Jesus name. I bless God for her life and for the life of everyone of us.

Sorry for my long post, just need to so to be more detailed.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
@baaby are your girls triplets?
@omonikiba...glad you are feeling better now...what a wonderfuk testimony .....all is well that ends well and our stories will end in praise ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Pink22, the Lord is your strength, be healed in Jesus name sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
@all, una good evening o. Its bn a while. may God answers our prayers amin.

@Zenoj, congratulations!!!. May God continue to be with you and provide all you need to take care of him.

@Tundeseun,God is your strength and this too will pass.

@apinky pinky, please get well soon o. sorry ehn

@Omonikiba, glad to know you are alright now.

@Udoka and mummyF, how are u and you Los? We hope to join you soon, God willing.

To everyone keeping the thread alive, may God bless you plenty plenty.Blowing twins and triplets dust your way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
amynimas: @ mama ejima amen to dat oooo
@ amynimas dis is d time of our visitation.
@ omonikiba d Lord is ur strenght ,
@ all there will b testimonies in d forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
amynimas: @ mama ejima amen to dat oooo
@ amynimas dis is d time of our visitation.
@ omonikiba d Lord is ur strenght ,
@ all there will b testimonies in dis forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Omonikiba I am lifted by that Testimony. God is great and it is proven time and again that His time is the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Omonikiba what a great testimony,this kind God I never see his type.@all we will give our own testimonies in double potion in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Moyinoluwa yesooo the hour is at hand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Omonikiba We thank God for quick recovery.

Pinky we pray for God divine and speedy healing.

@ all the God that remember Sarah after menoupause is still at work.

Baby dust.

Abeg my people, I ate two cooked eggs in the dream last night wetin be the meaning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Beetle, your post was funny. Did he get job after primary school? grin

@Tundeseun, i am happy you feel better now. Just die to self. You do not understand that? Hmmmmmn. It gets to a stage that people will say somethings that you will just be smiling to yourself and saying 'my testimony will be sweeter'. That is it. If we keep getting worked up over what people say, we go don get high BP na. Do not worry. Just take it to the Lord in prayer.

@Goldenbaby, thanks for the pictures. May your life be more beautiful.

@Baaby, thanks dear.

@Santagelo, thanks for that powerful insight. Let us colour our environmrnt positively. We are worshipping God that way. Let people leave you better than they came through your words and actions.

@Pinkybaby, please get well soon o. And if it is the weakness due to carrying babies, grin, then get well in less than 9 months time. cheesy

@Adedoyinsola, that one tie wrapper o. By force niceness cheesy. Sometimes the delay may just be that it is just not the time or what does anyone say to some girls that experience puberty as early as 8years old while others will not get to experience it till they are 13-14years old. Even if a bunch of people marry same time, it is not all the time that immediately it would just happen na. No be the same body every body get abi. I think they appreciate the difference now when they were just talking and when they experienced it.

@wannabeamum, you do not need hate o. You need wisdom. At the end of the day sef, na your oga go make sure dem promote you. Be calm and strategise. Never work late so much that it is only you in the office with him, avoid having to do weekend work with him either, do not be rude or direspect him either and prayyyyy....Fight this battle with divine wisdom. No one will take you away from your husband o.

@Iykmau, yes o. The Lord who does the unfathomable is still at work and we are blessed to know Him.

@Omonikiba, kpele. Happy you are better now. That testimony eh! 4 children in 3 years....na that type dem dey say the children tumbled in....the children form traffic for the back of the door of the womb, womb come open...choi.....na rushing o. Good she removed the cyst and it worked for her. Waow, her oga just rush her.
@All, do not worry, as dem dey talk, very soon, na you people sef go dey close leg. Make oga enjoy himself now well well o afterall you no dey think of safe period, just enjoy yoursefs dey go because the Giver of children is at work.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Baaby...pls share ur testimony darl, itching to hear it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Baaby:
pls ma sisters, i have 3 gals by God's grace, believing God 4 a male child, i have been ttc 4 past five yrs, had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago since that time no show, i hv spend a lot of money on hospitals and drugs. jus two month ago i cajoled my hubby to go 4 test which he sluggishly did and was discovered dat his count is 1 million with water viscocity, since then i hv been d one pressuring him to go 4 treatment, he will be promising me 'i will go, i will go' but i manage to buy fertile Aid 4 men which he took for one month, after d second test, d thing manage to get to 6million with 70% active motile, d man no even take this treatment serious as na me dey force am. what will i do as i am tire oo and age is not on my side. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Hi Baaby, from this, I guess ur hubby wasn't azoospermic b4.
My doctor warned us abt taking herbal drugs as it interferes with the hormone system. Is it fertilaid u got or sth else?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Alwaystrue darling,thanks so much.
@Omonikiba,infact ehn,me I claim that testimony by fire by force o.Thanks dear
@moyinoluwa,thanks so much.
@all,how was ur day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ Baaby, y are you stressing yourself for a boy after having 3 girls. Have you seen our list 90 ladies and not one single baby. Besides the reason you don't have a boy is due to your hubby's chromosomes, bet hubby won't b happy if you mention the XX, XY chromosome things. Just take it easy and enjoy your girls o. If I had 3 girls, I'll be closing shop and wouldn't even bother myself anymore after suffering infertility for 7+ years.

@ Alwaystrue, e pass me ni. In life you have to jump through hoops. Nothing in life is easy unless its charity. That was the reason I asked if he got a job immediately after finishing primary school. Maybe if he did, then he won't stress his wife. That would mean he got everything on a platter of gold.

This infertility sef e pass me. When I was ill, went to my GP said I had a mass in my tummy anyway the thing turned out to be our old girl fibroid. I notice some people mentioned how to shrink this naturally. Pls repost whoever has successfully done this. I've 4 Hysteroscopy in 5 years and they always say its outside my uterus and shouldn't be a prob, but who knows

@ Adedoyinsola, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Welcome to the 30s club!! Soon it will be welcome to Mammies club IA.

@ Omonikiba, glad you've recovered.

Anyways peeps, laterz

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello my people, have been a silent reader/ follower of this trend. Please I need your help as am about to loose my mind. Doctor said I have PCOS. I was prescribed clomid which have stopped. My period has been on average of 33 days but now it's almost two month I had my period , pregnancy test is negative I requested for blood test and they said glucose level is high . Please I don't understand, does that mean the high glucose level is responsible or the missed period. Ovulation test has been positive since Sunday. The only thing I noticed is slight increase in my boobs and some on and off nipples pain. My period has never been this late. Please is there any drug for PCOS . Then I took vitex and ova boost my ferttil aid. Please I need your help as I at the verge of giving up. This is really affecting my whole life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ my children, its Metformin and this also regulates period,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
My doctor didn't prescribe it, and I can by over the counter
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
I don't know, where are u based?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Hi all,
Am new, em, em, ehm (sorry na cough) am renewed. grin grin

My sincere gratitude goes to all my wonderful sisters dt shined their torch light on me. My darling Dreams, Safe06, Moyinoluwa and all d other mamas in d house. Wetin I fit talk? I receive d announcement for CNN, BBC, aljezerra, in fact, na when I receive call say NTA wan carry am na I'm I show face immedrately.

My apologises 4 abandoning d house. It started wt work and dn d flu. Am fine now. Started reading up a while ago cos I no even peep since. It took me about a week to catch up.

@Pinky22 pls get well soon but if na belle tinz, abeg bear am Oº°˚˚°ºh, d get well na 9 months tinz Oº°˚˚°ºh!

@Omonikiba, thank God u r better! Also, that testimony ehn, na helele! I claim am Oº°˚˚°ºh!

I hv some words for some wonderful sisters here but d words will come in time.

@MamaT, u r blessed! Receive power to endure and conquer IJMN.

@Tundeseun, sometimes God is working out a way for us but we never understand cos it is not what we want. I remember praying seriously at a point in my life dt God should let one guy come marry me but d more I prayed d more it tarried. I soon realised my mistake and changed the payer to "Lord if this is ur will for me let ds relationship work but if it is not let it scatter. According to ur will Lord not mine" soon enough I realised dt my mind was firming up against him, while my communication wt DH waxed stronger (complex situation Oº°˚˚°ºh, not like I had 2 of dm as lovers Oº°˚˚°ºh!) Now I can sincerely thank God Almighty dt he made my choice for me. My suggestion. Go on ur knees and ask Baba to give u strength beyond dt whc is normal to weather ds storm. Ask HIM to direct u according to HIS will for u. Prepare to be amazed. Love u!

@wannabeamum, how is d ulcer? Let me know. I hv had it for ages, recently got it under control.

Someone asked about internal heat... BRB!

Sorry Oº°˚˚°ºh! For "so long a letter" grin grin

Love u all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Everybody looku looku....see what the Lord has done!!!

@all hope all is working wella for us all? @safe, hope my koboko has rottened oo. Cos this my skin, ehn, the only part that can swell is my tommy oh!

Nothing much yet, just took a much needed break from ttc thread. I love u all...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2013
@udoka how are u keeping up
@omonikiba welcome back that was a miracle . God is wonderful
@pink22 get well soon
@lizzyslaw welcome
@all i once posted that my DH went for test and was told his sperm count was 6 million which was 57 about last 3 months. could u believe that DH went and redo the test in another hospital and they said its 32 million. in fact i dont know wat is happening wit this our hospital. anyway i tank God for that because DH had not been feeling better after the first test.
i know GOD will see all of us mommies here through IJN AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chivia congrats....32million is double the who specified requirement for sucessful natural conception. You can get a third opinion from another hospital if it will make u feel better

@all pretty moma has posted on the pregnancy thead that she has put to bed....we thank God and celebrate with her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello sisters. I apologise for my absence. Circumstances led to my not being able to come online.

I know I have a lot of catching up to do but I just wanted to announce the arrival of our baby. The labour wasn't easy AT ALL but as I look at the face of this precious baby, I know without a doubt that I'd do it again if I had to, cos it was worth it at the end of the day.

Sometyms I don't sleep at night cos am still in wonder. I am also operating on a few hours of night sleep cos the baby suckles for Federal Government!

My prayer for all the waiting sisters is that this year will pass no one by. May God satisfy you all with the desires of your heart for nothing is impossible for Him to do.

Thanks to all who sent me mails, I am only just logging on to my mailbox. I was practically ORDERED to stop browsing cos I kept reading scary things, manifesting the symptoms and getting stressed out....its a long story....

For now I just wanna say this is my home thread cos I started this journey on this thread. I had to become PrettyMomma cos some family members discovered my User name and started asking me funny questions. But now God has done it for me and my family and I promised that I would reveal myself after I have had my baby. I am RocksQueen and I love you all so so much! I apologise for the subterfudge. Once again, I love you all.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Its a lie....rocksqueen of the weightloss thread....wow!

God has really settled the three musketeers of udoka/ seanbell and rocksqueen.

Abeg who wan form three musketeers with me...lol
Congrats madam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Prettymomma aka Rocksqueen dear, Congratulations! So happy for you. May the Lord that brought this baby into your home, open more doors for your family and full you with His peace, joy and wisdom to care for baby.
I had been looking forward to this testimony of yours and I am glad it is finally out in the open. So what is the name of baby. Just translation is all we need o.

@favouredgal, infact ehn! See as dem all just take belle born around same time.

@Udobaby, we will rejoice with you too on your babies birth and also eveyone here will have their testimony to the glory of God's name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
PRETTYMOMMA is ROCKSQUEEN? (Me no like this deceit or na alter ego them dey call am o o o). Anyway I am very very happy for you becos I guess all of us was really worried about what happenned to Rocksqueen. This is good news. Congratulations dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ehya wow Rocksqueen u badt girl. congrats dear its well.
Favouredgal,am ever ready to form 3musketeers wit u dear,lolzzzzz.
Dis preetymoma revelation really made my day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bcolah:

Hi Baaby, from this, I guess ur hubby wasn't azoospermic b4.
My doctor warned us abt taking herbal drugs as it interferes with the hormone system. Is it fertilaid u got or sth else?

yes it was previously but i came to know dat it was as a result of too much antibiotics he takes evryday sake of say his curing malaria. I do not believe ur dr. some herbal suppl do correct hormonal defect in man/woman. She placed him on Formula for Men and Phoenix from Green Life. Never d less dear don't loose hope it's curable jus give it a trial before w know what next. Baby dust all the way..

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Prudycute(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.