Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391383 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 1:12am On Sep 01, 2013
IS A NEW MONTH , I CONFESS THAT THIS MONTH WILL BE FRUITIFUL AND FULL OF BLESSINGS AND OUR EXPECTATION SHALL NEVA BE CAUGHT OFF IN JESUS NAME, AMEN AND I ALL SOAK OUR BELOVED HUSBANDS IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST,WE WILL TESTIFY IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
@mamaT, alwaystrue,pinkbabe,safeilious,omonikiba,dreamisbic,honeypie, to mention but afew i love u all we shall smile soooooooooooooon cheesy cheesy
all the preggies una go deliver like the hebrew women in line with isa 66 vs 9. HAPPI NEW MONTHS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL cool cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmmm. Its a new month. Welcome beloved september. God Almighty we thank you for all you have done in our lives. For all you are doing. And for all u are about to do. In this month of September, our joy shall be full. God will give us so many reasons to rejoice. The expections of our enemies will NEVER prevail in our lives IJN. Almighty God, am expectant for a mircle this month. Pls don't pass me by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
King of Glory we bless ur name for keeping us alive to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ another wonderful month. We thank u for sparing us in ur mercy. We thank u for every member of this thread. We also thank u for the all the miracles that was manifested in this group in the month of August. And because ur mercy endures forever we thank u ahead of the blessings and joy that we will experience in this wonderful month. In this month, we know that our testimonies will surprise the world, in Jesus name we worship.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2013
May God bless and multiply us all this new month of september,may his grace and divine mercy neva depart frm us,thnk u lord for givin us another opporttunity yet in d land of d livin.specially oh God i pray that as i ADD one tomorrow,bless me,annoint me,use me,direct me only in accordance to ur word.lord bless every womb dat desires ur blessins nd annoint every willing soul,in Jesus name i ve prayed,Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyK(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2013
This is so sad Mr Odusami may God grant you the strength to bear their loss. May the soul of Deborah Odusami and baby rest in perfect peace. Eternal rest grant them oh Lord. Ah it is well oh

@all happy new month may September bring forth more BFP's everybody will graduate to pregnancy and new mom thread. May God grant us our desires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nice thread. Reading through really lifts my spirit but does not take away the pains and frustration I feel. Pls, how do u cope?
Been married for over 2 years now and still believing God for His gifts of children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
iphie i got dat stuff we discussed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
@esthy9, be strong be hopeful God is faithful and wil do it, dont look at the numbers of years look at the size of the God you serve,may waited for more than two yrs but God was in it all,you il smile soon,dont loose heart,for me i must conceive this yr IJN,AND ALL WHO AGREE WITH SHOUT A BIG AMEN,AND SAY SHAME TO U DEVIL!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Amen to all Τ̣̣ђё prayers.
September shall bring goodnews to us, its a month of greater testimony.

I ΩεІςφ♏ε you all to september, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ birth month.

Its well with us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month to us all, may God shower us wit plenty bfp, sustain pregnant mamas a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ give us fruitful homes.

Safe a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Lizzy, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find you ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ calabar o, she U̶̲̥̅̊ don come back? We miss U̶̲̥̅̊ greatly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibigirl07: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
This affliction shall NEVER repeat itself again! Take heart Mr Odusami.

I greet u all ttc members. Pregnancy section awaits you.Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 1:56am On Sep 02, 2013
We thank God for all things and all times!! God remains God. He is good and His mercies endure forever! He is the same yesterday, today and forever! Glorious in holiness and fearful in praises! Always doing wonders! King of glory and ancient of days! Jehovah the Great I Am! Beautiful saviour that can move mountains! Lovely Father and friend!! We worship you!! We bow before your throne of grace! We extol ur majesty!! You are enthroned in our lives!! Remain God to us! You are the God that quickeneth the dead and calleth those things that be not as though they were! Quicken our mortal bodies and give LIFE to our reproductive systems in this month of September! Our lives are in your hands!! Use us to shine Lord in Jesus Mighty Name... Amen!!

Welcome to a new month my fellow joyful mothers of children!! Our wombs shall carry our own children and our breasts shall feed our own children!! The Spirit of the Lord shall bring it to pass!! God reigns supreme in our lives!!!

To our late sister's family, IT IS WELL! I trust God to heal and comfort at this time. Stay on God's Word for it never faiils.

God bless u all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 02, 2013
RIP kemidebbie. I miss you.

To the husband, It is well.
It is god's will to make you a father and your wife a mother, but then in his wisdom to immediately call your wife and child to heaven.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 02, 2013
not sleeping. thinking of my kids, maybe thinking aloud. Baby pls read my text, i love you so much, i cant wait to have you, yo nurse you for nine months in my womb and then finally have you in my arms. i thought and thought, God bles that child that open my womb, the gift that wipe my tears away, i will kiss him/her all over and over once the nurse/doctor give him/her to me in the hospital.

i will dramatise that day, kisses all over his/her body with tears in my eyes praising God. i really long to see that day!!!!!!!!!, oh blessed day come fasttttttttt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Happy new months to all my TTC sisters, may God answer our prayers in dis ninth month of completeness in Jesus name.

@ Mr.Odusami, the Lord will will comfort you.He knows best, we cannot question him.May the soul of Deborah Odusami and baby rest in perfect peace. May God grant her eternal rest.

@all, its always darkest before the dawn, don't be discourage God has not forgotten you. He never sleeps,he never slumber.We will celebrate soon in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2013
good morning and happy new month my beautiful sisters and handsome brothers
welcome to our month of delivery.

please let us erase the mentality that comes with MBER month, as for God's own, the remaining 4months of the year
are for reaping of the good things we have laboured for from January, fulfilment of the promise of God for this year,they are months of harvest of our sowings since january, they are months of testimonies.
every evil things come from the devil and not from God, so let us be positve, what we believe is what we become.

these remianing 4months will be better than d last 8months, our months of breaking forth from glory to glory.
no more loss, no more death, no more accidents, no more miscarriages, no more known and unknown diseases.

thank u our Heavenly FATHER for the last quarter of this year cos we will record more BFPs than ever.
HALLELUIAH.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2013
RIP Mrs Odunsami nd Lo,dis is so sad. embarassed
Mr Odusami d lord ll comfort u..plz take hrt.God knws everytin,may he giv u strength 2 bear d loss.

@All hapi new month,its shall be a fruitful 1 4 us by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Yes o @Prettyrosefave, God bless that child that will open my womb. He/she/they will be greatly favoured, they will never lack. They will be looked up to, but will not look down on others. They will stand tall, but will also be humble.
Delay in childbearing has ended with me, they will never experience it. They will walk uprightly in the way of God all the days of their life. They will make their father and I proud, and we will be alive and well to see their children. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Yes o @Prettyrosefave, God bless that child that will open my womb. He/she/they will be greatly favoured, they will never lack. They will be looked up to, but will not look down on others. They will stand tall, but will also be humble.
Delay in childbearing has ended with me, they will never experience it. They will walk uprightly in the way of God all the days of their life. They will make their father and I proud, and we will be alive and well to see their children. Amen!

@Dremsinbc n prettyrosefave, I saw Amen, This prayer is loaded and I receive it too.

@Honeypie, Today is the D day, Happy Birthday to you. God will favour you above ur imagination and give u a testimony (pregnancy) that speaks for it self cos it can't be hidden. By this time next year, ur kids(twins) will be round about ur table celebrating with You. God bless U.

@Happy fruitful and favoured Sept, as women deliver in the 9th month and forget the pains of labour n all d stress, so shall it be for us all, we will forget the pains and stress of waiting and our joy will be full abundantly. God will crown this year with goodness and our path will drop fatness. Congratulations in advance. more preggies coming up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL MY DEAR TTC SISTERS
THIS MONTH IS MY MONTH OF FAVOUR BECAUSE I WAS BORN IN THIS MONTH
[b]TOMORROW IS MY BIRTH [/b]AND I PRAY THAT GOOD GOD WILL GRANT ME MY HEART DESIRE THIS MONTH AMEN
@ ALL FOLLOW ME THANK GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bigmom: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2013
singing...... Peace when trouble blows jehovah sees, jehovah knows, he is our peace when sorrows nears jehovah sees jehovah knows........ Happy september to all my sisters and brothers on this thread, this month there will be a flow of BFP here, are u here and u think that God has forgotten u, my dear i want to tell u that God will never forget u ,he is the God that changet not, and will not change now. Rip kemi and unborn baby ,MR odusami pls take heart i belive they gone to be with the Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Welcome to new month! This is one of the most memorable month in my life. I pray that this years September will be splendid for me. September 11th 2011 was a day I had a major surgery that nearly took my life. Even the doctors lost hope on me, i lost so much blood that 3 pints of blood wasn't enough, the more blood is transfused the more i loose it.It was a horrible experience until God intervened.

Still on September, 2007 I lost my beloved father who sacrificed all he could to train 8 of to university level but never lived to enjoy the fruit of his labour. He suffered as an orphan (his mum died giving birth to him while his father died when he was six) but never lived to enjoy anything in dis life. May God bless his soul. My daddy died on the evening of my POP from NYSC.

God, let all of us in dis forum have a reason to celebrate dis month. We want to record d highest bfps since inception of dis forum dis month. keep all d preggie mamas and protect them from all evil, bless our dhs and let your love and grace continue to abide with us as we patiently wait on u. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
@all,this is tundeseun,I just decided to change my name for some reasons,thanks to Dominique.

I have been away for some days now,cause I was very busy.I decided this morning to tell u all that tmao[3rd Sep]is my birthday but unfortunately,I saw the post of Kemidebbie's husband,announcing the death of our own very sister,instead of her save delivery. This is so heart broken.[Sobbing]

@kemi's DH,just take heart,I pray that God will give u the fortitude to bear the loss and grant her eternal rest.[AMEN]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
wow! @ Honiepie, chyvia and tunde...we ar sept babes. My birthday is on 7th sept. @honiepie...happy Birthday and many happy returns. May all ur expectations comes 2ru in dis month of sept. @chyvia and tunde...hbd birthday in adv. @all...this is our month of conception in Jesus name....amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Happy birthday, Honiepie24. May God grant your heart's desires.

@Nmagirl, by the special Grace of God, this September will be different for you. You will have cause to be joyful. In fact, this September, may God give you testimony that will erase memories of sad Septembers passed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Honeypie,happy birthday,wishing u all the best.Have fun.

@Chi16 and Chyvia,happy birthday in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Happy birthday all our Sept mamas. A special birthday gift that God alone can give awaits u in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Funkey20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.