Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5385070 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opeoluwa2(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Congrats Udoka,
Last dec you were in tears.this dec youu are rejoicing.
This trend of rejoicing will continue forever in Jesus Name.
Hugs andd kisses to Nani and daddy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ewooooooooooooooooo!

Udoka my love,my sister, my friend!

((((((((((((((BIGGEST HUG!))))))))))))))

So our prince is here! Choi! This kin God,we never see Your type o! Thank You for safe delivery.

Mypeace I am so happy for you o!!!!!!Everyone was looking for u...and I knew they would be happy to hear that you have been okay.
Even tho u have been dropping hints of late, I have been waiting for you to tell your testimony.

God of Heaven!!!At the end of the day, you have satisfied us with the desires of our heart!May Your Holy name be praised for ever and ever for your miracle in the life of Udoka2/Mypeace IJN....amen!

Lord we also pray for our sisters that are still in Your waiting room.Father please forgive us our sins and answer our prayers..give them Your miracle as You have given us. Please let their wait be over dear Lord.

We approach Your throne of Grace this morning cos Father at the end of the day, it is You that gives! This is why You have not given man the knowledge of how to force any egg in the womb to implant. So we come to You, the Maker of our bodies and say, PLEASE FIX ALL THE LADIES IN YOUR WAITING ROOM!

Fix Your daughters Lord so that whatever is tried will yield fruit immediately. Pls answer the prayers of all the members of our families that have been serving You. Answer our own earnest pleas too.

We promise to return the glory to You Baba. We will not leave You Lord until You bless every waiting sister. May Your name alone be glorified for ever and ever. We ask all this IJN....Amen!

Udobaby don born baby o!Nani we love you in NL...welcome to earth dear angelic gift from heaven.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
My day will not be complet if i dont say hi to Nanichukwu,You are blessed,your life will always radiate joy, i dont know why,i just have this inner feelings of joy since ur arrival, now the name udoka,my peace always makes me to be assured that,there is one GOD that never fails, The God Of Possibilities,The God That uses basket to fetch water in order to digrace the bucket,the God that jumps protocol to favour one,the God that no medical report can stop,the God that gave quadruplet to somebody that was told her womb could not carry one child,the God that gave twins to a wombless woman. Now tell me,what can He not do? ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DAILY APPOINTMENTS WITH HIM,SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED. @Godsgrace thanks for understanding me,very very soon we shall graduate like udoka.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Rute, thanks alot, God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2013
LORD I GIVE U PRAISES N ADORATION.@MUMMY NANICHUKWU,CONGRATS DEAR,THANK GOD FOR PROVIN HIMSELF IN UR LIFE.INDEED U R AN OVERCOMER.SO HAPPY FOR U DEAR

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Prettymomma, amen to your prayer in Jesus name, amen.

@all God is in the business of doing good, that is His sovereign nature. He has done us good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Skimpychick! This is for you
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
It’s the best time of the year
I don’t know if there’ll be snow
but have a cup of cheer
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say Hello to friends you know
and everyone you meet
Oh ho, the mistletoe
hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me
Have a holly jolly Christmas
and in case you didn’t hear
today is Skimpy's birthday
Oh by golly have a holly
jolly Christmas this year

Happy birthday/ celebration for all those celebrating today and this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
@All: How una dey? This year will end well for all of us in JESUS name.

@ Oct 20: I sent you mails, please did you get them? Thank you.

@Pink: I sent you a pm. Thank you.

@Udoka: I believe you're out of the hospital with NaniChukwu by now smiley . Stay blessed dear. Waiting for your details.

@Dreams: I sent you a mail. Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Iya av replied you, but u can still reach me thru Jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
2 Kings 8:5-6
5 And it came to pass, as he was telling the king how he had restored a dead body to life, that, behold, the woman, whose son he had restored to life, cried to the king for her house and for her land. And Gehazi said, My lord, O king, this is the woman, and this is her son, whom Elisha restored to life.
6 And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed unto her a certain officer, saying, Restore all that was hers, and all the fruits of the field since the day that she left the land, even until now.

This is the story of the woman of Shunem who often refreshed Elisha when he passed by. Something she did so willingly opened the door of her breakthrough from barreness and death of her child.

It was because of her goodness that Elisha was able to tell her of the coming famine to the land and advised her to leave for the period. Gehazi, Elisha's servant, was sharing a testimony to the king afterwards, about the miracles wrought through Elisha and the woman of Shunem returned to reclaim her land and property.

Gehazi recognised her, informed the king and protocol was broken for her sake to ensure she received all that was hers.
Today our testimony will open doors for us in unimaginable places. When people hear the miracles God did for us, they will be willing to help because tey see favour and know God is with this one.

Or do you want to tell me that in the future when anyone here hears NANICHUKWU, he or she will not investigate whose child he is to confirm if he is Udoka's and shower favour on him because of the testimony?
God has plans for all of us, he made all things work together well and the right time which will be a continuous door opener for us because He is faithful.
Believe God today, He has seen the end from the beginning and He is playing the cards right.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
@AlwaysTrue: Thanks for those words. May you also be watered.

@Pink: Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mama Nanichukwu, congrats, I'm so happy for you, wen d lord return d captivity of Zion, they are like him dat dream, I'm sure u are reassuring urself dat this is real, cuddle our baby darling and rejoice in the Lord, for He is good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Good evening to everyone. I'm new here but I've always been reading all posts and I'm quite familiar with your announcements of bfps, child birth (like Udoka's own), misscarriages, and all.
I cry when anyone of you does, I pray along when its time to pray but I decided to register today instead of always hiding as a guest.

I hope I'm welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
@prettywoman big amen to your prayers.@ mowa fruitful,ur welcome,amen to ur prayer.@all happy sunday,i wish us all double double blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
My marraige is heading to its 7th year and age is not on my side. I've been ttc for our first child for years now. Please can ayone tell me where in Lagos Mainland I can do a Transvaginal Scan? I need to know what's happening in my womb and the state of things in there. Also is there a best time in the cycle to check uterine lining?

All tests and hormonal profile are ok. Sperm count for DH is also very good.

Thank you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nanichukwu,just to say hi.@udoka,mama Nanichukwu,anytime i remember you,special joy flow in my spirit@alwaystrue thanks 4 those powerful words.God will surely put testimony in your mouth very soon. @mychildishere,you are welcome.with God your stay here .will be very short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
@mychildishere, ure most welcome. You can do transvarginal scan @ Prisms diagnostics in surulere. No 8, oyediran street, off bode thomas, surulere. Its btwn 3k and 5k, I can't remember the exact amount. May God grant ur heart desires very soon. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omomire(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Rute, pls I need a copy of the book. My email is mabegal@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
congrats at Mummy Nani
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
@God's Grace: Amen and thanks a lot.

@Moyinoluwa: Ok and thanks too but is there anyother lab on the mainland apart from prisms and union. I have my reservations abt the 2 of them. Thanks for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ Always , thanks for the word.

@mychildishere, U̶̲̥̅̊ are highly welcome .
You can check me cure lab 0shodi .

@skimpy, happy birthday dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ Udoka, congratulations. May almighty God bless the baby forever and may he be ɑ̤̥̈̊ source of joy to his parent forever. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gud evenin @ all I hope we had a blessed day.

@mychildishere u r welcome desr. May ur stay b short and fulfilled IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
@pink I love d bday caroll wink, that's so sweet of u. Our God 'll remember u sooner than u think. God bless ((((HUGS)))).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2013
@Skimpy happy birthday. Hope U're doing great. @Gen B hope madam is ok now. Lets keep believing God. @Mychildishere welcome, wishing U a short stay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2013
@mychildishere
You are welcome

@joybik
she is still in hospital being monitored. She may be discharged today or tomorrow if her BP remains stable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2013
@GenBuhari: Thanks. May her remaining journey to delivery be stress free and enjoyable. It is well with her and LO.

@Joybik and @Donatee: Amen. Thanks a lot

@Muma: Ok, that's a very reputable one, I heard. Thanks.

@All: It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2013
@mychildishere y'all welcome,ur stay shall be fruitful
@skimpy happy buffday to you,hope im not too late for my fried rice+chicken+cake
GenB the lord will perfect what he has started,your testimony is permanent.
@all una good morning have a blessed week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2013
Mama Nani aka Udosky aka MyPeace, what a pleasant revelation! Ive wondered endlessly where MyPeace was and if it was possible for her to just walk away like that Glad to know you've been with us all the while and I thank God youve been marvelously rewarded. We return all the glory to God. May the joy go round us in Jesus name. Ayo, ayo a kari gbogbo wa, Udoka ti kayode o, ayo akari gbogbo wa. kiss

@Ayaakano & Pinky, how bori? The Lord of new beginning is with you, amen.
@mychildishere, as your name is so shall your testimony manifest, and soon too.May your stay be brief and worthwhile. Yes, Mecure is very very good and reliable.
@GenB, we shall equally rejoice with you and your family at God's appointed time. Madam will not cast her young as the Lord lives.
@Honey, pls reply my mail o.

@everyone, a blessed working week to us all. Hugs kiss wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.