Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5365782 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Dasha01 you can try Capino Pharmacy in rumomasi or Medplus Pharmacy on Evo rd in Gra 2. Same building as HIM

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm Greenfield! Thank God ♍y spirit never accepted him, I hv never asked him/her for any advice n he/she has never answered ♍y quest, cos our spirit no gel. abeg I no follow for d ppl he or she is managing o thank u Jesus!
I know d real ppl I ask for advice, ideas n support. I don shee shomething o in this ♍y 3months journey on this thread.
The oyibo two week wait-trying to conceive community tht I was following since april 2013 doesn't hv fraudsters that dupe ppl o now I decided to join naija group d ppl tht will understand whr I'm coming from n whr I'm going, we don show ourselves,
For those of u dubious ppl that re portraying themselves as angel, ob/gyn, herbalist etc inorder to defraud poor innocent ttc mamas/papas, continue!
But remember God is a merciful God but also a consuming fire! His judgement/wrath is real.
As other mamas suggested earlier, we need spiritual sanitizer-the precious blood of Jesus to sanctify n purify this thread o
It is well with us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Post so darn good, ALL anyone can do is bless it and like it. grin

Lol.. Thanks alot. But seriously, We all have to be very careful and prayerful also. I personally understand how desperation can cloud good judgement and common sense. I got so desperate that I was willing to try anything- whether it made sense or not. Dh is the one that still remains reasonable, but he just lets me have my way if not, i would accuse him of secretely having children elsewhere. I was a complete mess. But now that I'm calm and cautious, I've enjoyed my marriage a little bit more and I've had actual pregnancies(even though I lost them, its still better than bfn. At least, its helped me research about baby aspirin..
My point is that we should all be very careful and not allow our emotions cloud our good judgement so as to avoid things like this in future. The devil will always roam about looking for who to devour. Resist him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please house o, I know there is tension but I'm still looking for bromelain o.. Is there really no one here who has any idea where I can get it

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
thank you very much @kingsdaughter. have you used it before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MadCow1: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
ojitejiri:

Lol.. Thanks alot. But seriously, We all have to be very careful and prayerful also. I personally understand how desperation can cloud good judgement and common sense. I got so desperate that I was willing to try anything- whether it made sense or not. Dh is the one that still remains reasonable, but he just lets me have my way if not, i would accuse him of secretely having children elsewhere. I was a complete mess. But now that I'm calm and cautious, I've enjoyed my marriage a little bit more and I've had actual pregnancies(even though I lost them, its still better than bfn. At least, its helped me research about baby aspirin..
My point is that we should all be very careful and not allow our emotions cloud our good judgement so as to avoid things like this in future. The devil will always roam about looking for who to devour. Resist him.

[b]Yeah!! That desperation is quite a biitch.. Opens you up to all kinds of crap and leave you vulnerable.

That’s why I told my Nwababy from day 1.. Nne, lekwa something, dont give me grief about babies.. And I am not open to adoption as an option. When my Popsy started hounding me about babies.. I told him to give me space jor. He asked if I had gone to the hospital for tests.. I said yes and that we were both medically okay. When her mother started hounding her, I told her mother to back off.. That when the babies come, they come.. If we are both unable to have babies, then we cant have babies.. Her friends come.. I tell them I am still enjoying my honeymoon. grin My friends come, I ask them if they want to come and help me fertilize my wife and they stopped..

This pikin business no be competition.. If to say na those days wey we dey fhuck illegally for backyard, the Pikin for come and na those ones go stay and no go gree miscarry sef.. Now wey we don ready, the pikin go come dey form 'hard to get'. grin

That’s why I emphasize on having love and friendship in a relationship prior to marriage. Enjoy each other’s company and be open to the possibilities of difficulty in child bearing.

I still remember how my uncle a Native Doctor told my Mum that she would never give birth to another child (After her 3rd) until she comes to his shrine and performs some rituals.. grin My mum got desperate (I wonder why).. With 3 kids (Me and 2 girls), you would have thought that Mumsy would not be bothered anymore about kids, but NOOOOO!! Thankfully, her desperation was the good kind which is Spiritual.. grin She started praying and became super-spiritual. WELL!!! That opened her up to being exploited by Pastors who started giving her prophecies in exchange for money. grin Trust me, you don’t even want to see how bad shiit got.. Almost caused the break-up of her marriage. grin The interesting part was that she finally got pregnant after she had left all these 'die-by-Fire type churches and had returned to the Anglican Church. No super prayers, nothing.. Infact the Baby creeped up on her. grin So my younger brother got born 21 years after me. grin And my youngest sister came barely a year after him.. grin So the first 3 are way older than the last 2. grin

That’s why I am super cool about babies.. Just enjoy your marriage.. Life is too darn short. Before you go born pikin wey no go give you any joy.. Then you would wish you didn’t even have a womb. grin

My advice: Stick to proper Medical Science.. Pray if you must but above all!!!! DONT STRESS ABOUT IT.. Cause stressing is actually very counter productive.

Sorry for the long Epistle..

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
miraclebaby: @Nezzel how morning sickness?

@Miraclebaby.. Lol.. I am doing good dear.. I thank God I'm among the lucky ones, the morning sickness is not as bad as i thought it would be, just cold, tiredness, spitting and headache ( only when I'm stressed or forgot to take my vits)..
Thanks for checking up on me dear, God bless you..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aye88: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
tippex: 2ww is the real thing. I can't wait for it to be over and deep in my heart i am trusting God that this is it for me grin

I say a big amen. Ur expectation will not be cut short my sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Wow!!! A very big Congratulations to you..
Lol..dh always says the same thing- that he does not want to get a child that he would regret having.
My story is quite similar to yours except that my mum has 7children & her mum has 13. So she can't understand y I'm having difficulty having children since no one in her family or my dad's family has had any issues. Shes the one putting us under the most pressure, my mil is quite calm. Right now, she goes to chosen church and they told her that dh is in cult and when He's done using me, he will go and marry an IBO woman( I'm from Delta). You can imagine!!!
I've had one tell me that dh is supposed to marry her 16yr old daughter...

I've had lots of nasty experiences with pastors also so, I RAN back to Catholic church, after 4yrs.. I always have such great peace after visiting the blessed sacrament.. I pray for myself now, I don't need any pastor prophesying anything to me.. Ive realised that its better to have that personal close relationship with GOD than have a million pastors pray for you..

Congrats once again.

[b]Yeah!! That desparation is quite a biitch.. Opens you up to all kinds of crap and leave you vulnurable.

Thats why I told my Nwababy from day 1.. Nne, lekwa something, dont give me grief about babies.. And I am not open to adpotion as an option. When my Popsy started hounding me about babies.. I told him to give me space jor. He asked if I had gone to the hospital for tests.. I said yes and that we were both medically okay. When her mother started hounding her, I told her mother to back off.. That when the babies come, they come.. If we are both unable to have babies, then we cant have babies.. Her friends come.. I tell them I am still enjoying my honeymoon. grin My friends come, I ask them if they want to come and help me fertilize my wife and they stopped..

This pikin business no be competition.. If to say na those days wey we dey fhuck illegally for backyard, the Pikin for come and na those ones go stay and no go gree miscarry sef.. Now wey we don ready, the pikin go come dey form 'hard to get'. grin

Thats why I emphasize on having love and friendship in a relaionship prior to marriage. Enjoy each others comapny and be open to the possibilities of difficulty in child bearing.

I still remember how my uncle a Native Doctor told my Mum that she would never give birth to another child (After her 3rd) until she comes to his shirne and performs some rituals.. grin My mum got despaerate (I wonder why).. With 3 kids (Me and 2 girls), you would have thought that Mumsy would not be bothered anymore about kids, but NOOOOO!! Thankfully, her desparation was the good kind which is Spiritual.. grin She started praying and became super-spiritual. WELL!!! That opened her up to being exploited by Pastors who started giving her prophecies in exchange for money. grin Trust me, you dont even want to see how bad shiit got.. Almost caused the break-up of her marriage. grin The interesting part was that she finally got pregnant after she had left all these 'die-by-Fire type churches and had returned to the Anglican Church. No super prayers, nothing.. Infact the Baby creeped up on her. grin So my younger brother got born 21 years after me. grin And my youngest sister came barely a year after him.. grin So the first 3 are way way older than the last 2. grin

Thats why I am super cool about babies.. Just enjoy your marriage.. Life is too darn short. Before you go bornn pikin wey no go give you any joy.. Then you would wish you didnt even have a womb. grin

My advice: Stick to proper Medical Science.. Pray if you must but above all!!!! DONT STRESS ABOUT IT.. Cause stressing is actually very counter productive.

Sorry for the long Epistle..

#P.S:: My Nwababy don carry belle now.. grin 7 - 8 Weeks old. #Otito Diri Jesuuuuuuuu!!! grin [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nezzel and Neche baby, how are you guys doing. I know the lord is ur strength. Take care of lo . I cover both of you and every other mum to be on this thread with the precious blood of Jesus. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
My sabi mama's and papa's well talk for everything weh dey happen, and make everybody open their eyes well well make we no enta bad ppl hand. Pls sabi mama's I need info on pre-seed, how good is it? Has any1 used it b4? And where can I get it to buy?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
edunjobix2: Chineke, o ga o. Honiepie took over this thread and people didn't want to pray anymore. I used to wonder how one person can say acv has helped people achieve so many pregnancies,why do we need ivf then? Acv is the miracle cure abi, so those testimonies were fake.
This is Beloved1993, can't login with my old profile. All the mamas that asked of me,abeg no vex o. Sorry for the silence, it was necessary though.
God has blessed me and my family with twin girls through ivf, the journey wasn't easy buy I thank God for the outcome. All the mamas still looking, may the Almighty answer your prayers. I wish all the preggy mamas safe delivery.
Abeg, anyone has safe06 email address. I heard she looked for me well well, God bless her wherever she is
. Just had to login. Long time no saw ooo! Lol. A big congrats the able doctor ,if am not mistaken. May God bless and watch over you and your family. Kisses to the girls. I have safe06 mail will pm u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
madcow are u for real? i wan laff die. na real nwababy.
my dear mamateniola i dey bam my sister.

una dooo. so who is with me on d friday prayers. must nt b a vigil. bt dis place needs to be sanctified and sanitizd.

hmmmm benice....... where she dey?
google is ur friend o. use it. if u guys remember wen deardoc talked of oga green i talk say d guy name sef dey giv me bad signals for brain.....

so na dermatologist ni? hahahahahahah laff wan tear my belle
so e dey creep dey enter evrywhere.

may God help us.

wa doooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Edunjobix2, congrats dear, so happy for your miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ojitejiri pls when do you use the baby aspirin? I think it interferes with ovulation and shld be taken the moment one conceives. I used one time like that n I think I stopped feeling ovulation pain tho test shows I ovulate well, I have been asking the question, is it safe to use.my doctor gave me but I told him I no use oh.

@mamaosayande, am game for it oh. I dey plan am sef. Infact, Friday -Saturday-Sunday, I no mind.

@all how are we.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Helloooo house, how is every1!

Miraclebaby,Oraqueen/mamaosas,Taa/mamacajah,Mamateni and many other mamas and papas I can't remember their names now. To say I missed you all is an understatement!cheesy

Ayakanoh...oh really? Hahahahahahahahah! Am really disappointed this is coming from you.shocked shocked May God forgive u. Indeed u need a decerning spirit and wisdom. What made you say am honiepie

All pls be careful and prayerful. Jesus said in the Bible WATCH AND PRAY. We will not fall into the wrong hands in Jesus name. Anyone that come here and ask you to call before he/she can pass any information be careful with such. That is why when deardoc said people should call her, also asking them to drop their details I said she should say whatever she wants to say here. But some people went and drop their personal details. But God bless Favorgal...She is very watchful and wise. She also insisted that nobody should drop their information.

Lets walk together in this journey. It hard to defraud people who move together. When you are making a mistake d other can call u back to your senses. But when you decide to follow back door, u would have been defrauded before u know it.

Pls avoid leaving your personal details on this faceless forum. Miraclebaby and Blessed Diva pls remove your personal details.

Beloved dear, congrats! Waoh! Am so happy for u dear. Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tbaby how bori? Long time no saw grin

Where is my safelicious safe o? Pinkbaby, how na? Everybody how una dey o? grin grin

I miss una wella!! Many of una don miss me sef. Am so sorry I was MIA but God dey una side! God dey our side o!

Know that what you sow you shall reap. All the wicked phefol wey dey join nairaland to play ttcers 'yahoo yahoo' God go disgrace you all in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Congrats to all d new preggys and new mamas in d house.

Favoredgal congrats dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: Helloooo house, how is every1!

Miraclebaby,Oraqueen/mamaosas,Taa/mamacajah,Mamateni and many other mamas and papas I can't remember their names now. To say I missed you all is an understatement!cheesy

Ayakanoh...oh really? Hahahahahahahahah! Am really disappointed this is coming from you.shocked shocked May God forgive u. Indeed u need a decerning spirit and wisdom. What made you say am honiepie

All pls be careful and prayerful. Jesus said in the Bible WATCH AND PRAY. We will not fall into the wrong hands in Jesus name. Anyone that come here and ask you to call before he/she can pass any information be careful with such. That is why when deardoc said people should call her, also asking them to drop their details I said she should say whatever she wants to say here. But some people went and drop their personal details. But God bless Favorgal...She is very watchful and wise. She also insisted that nobody should drop their information.

Lets walk together in this journey. It hard to defraud people who move together. When you are making a mistake d other can call u back to your senses. But when you decide to follow back door, u would have been defrauded before u know it.

Pls avoid leaving your personal details on this faceless forum. Miraclebaby and Blessed Diva pls remove your personal details.

Beloved dear, congrats! Waoh! Am so happy for u dear. Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say!

My sis thanks but pls how do I even take down d email conversation I posted cos ♍y name n address is thr, pls help Me o, mk evil ppl no use am, thanks n stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
It's unfortunate that there is enough tension in the house. Before seeing all these accusations against me, I sent an e-mail to Miraclebaby and a Whatsapp message to Apexbaby narrating my own findings on Mom123 and urging them 2 help spy on her. Now, it's an open secret (cos Mom123 and her spies might be reading this). Now, let me attend to those that mentioned me
Viviparity, U ask if I am real? Lol. Ask Apexbaby, Janedyke6, Cathyibok, Dasha01, Chyvy, Patajun and others (like Olorirheme) who I can't remember their monikers cos immediately U tell me U are from TTC, I like addressing U by ur real name and that makes me forget monikers

Mummyosayande aka Oraqueen, my records are still there for U to check. U always had a personal beef with me when Deardoc was here. I won't like to reveal more about Deardoc later (she's my professional colleague afterall). Pls refer to that post of people enquiring of my Whatsapp DP. I always said I was the one. Patajun was the one speculating that it was my son. Maybe U should start taking Vitamin A for brighter eyes. Lol

Mytestimony, U sound really interesting. First, know that the anti-spam bot of Nairaland suspends U from responding on a thread for about 24 hours if U quote many monikers in a single post (which I was doing when responding to dozens of people's requests). Same thing happened to Miraclebaby (she can confirm that herself). If I was a fraudster, do U think I will give out all my details here (including my full name). Now, U think U are an SSS detective. From the days of Jesus, there were backstabbers. I got ur definition of gratitude!

Favoredgal, I told U that I was calling out on all the TTC women to come back after the Nairaland cyber attack. Donatee even understood. U just lifted my quote but didn't quote her. I guess U are grossly paranoid

Mamateniola1, U really make me laugh. U are entitled to ur assumptions. That lady Skintouch wrote that review all by herself. She lives in PH and I haven't even seen her before. I simply included her in the group order I was co-ordinating and she was overwhelmed by the results of the stuffs I procured 4 her. If U have been following my posts on the Fashion section, I announced that I am a medical doctor who knows about skin care products and places where U can buy them at the cheapest prices. So, because I am a medical doctor, I am not allowed to venture into other areas? I will talk 2 U later

BlessedDiva dearie, I don't understand ur point. How does recognizing U on this forum contribute to my advancement

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
@blessedDiva,go to modify on that same message and delete your email.
@Beloved,Congrats on your twins..Good to hear that you are doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
@greenfield, pls quote Me right cos I never used d word 'recognise' and I don't care if u do or don't cos Baba God got ♍y back always. All I said was we no gel, I hv never sought ur advice so I'm not one of those u manage cos I got ♍y ob/gyn in d hospital n ♍y e-fam here for encouragement. I don't need a 2 aside 'onlinedocc' So ♍y dear if u don't understand ♍y post rest it biko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
mamateniola1: @ojitejiri pls when do you use the baby aspirin? I think it interferes with ovulation and shld be taken the moment one conceives. I used one time like that n I think I stopped feeling ovulation pain tho test shows I ovulate well, I have been asking the question, is it safe to use.my doctor gave me but I told him I no use oh.

@mamaosayande, am game for it oh. I dey plan am sef. Infact, Friday -Saturday-Sunday, I no mind.

@all how are we.

R u sure its baby aspirin you took, and not regular aspirin? Regular aspirin is for pain, while baby aspirin increases blood flow to the uterus. Its usually prescribed for women having recurring miscarriages.. Some people take it till up to 32 weeks of pregnancy.. You can research on it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
@dr beloved.... Twin girls? Congratulobia... So happy to hear your news. God bless them

@greenfriend..
My paranoia with you is your quickness to take everything offline. I think Iv made that clear. Are you a gynecologist, fertility specialist, pediatrician or a drug procurer? You don't need to answer, it's btw u &God.

@benice...welcome back, but na me carry last upon your matter o! Still Have no idea who you are, although I think you are mamaT
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Greenfriend, sorry to say u don't really have a point here really. You caused these all on yourself. Pls, why do u always ask people to hook up with u on facebook and whatapp? Why do u pressure people to contact you? Its suspicious really..

Blendymama, God bless u dear.

Pls all, let's move on and be more watchful. Prayers prayers dearies..it does all things. By the way last prayer vigil was great. Let's keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
@favoredgal..hahahahah. Thks luv

Blesseddiva, click on your monika, all your post will show, then click on the post to modify. God bless u luv.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ifetuyi: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
ojitejiri: Please house o, I know there is tension but I'm still looking for bromelain o.. Is there really no one here who has any idea where I can get it

I only know of where you can order online for bromelain. But d best natural source for bromelain is pineapple especially the juice.

Also, I will advice that you don't combine bromocriptine with Vitex. Natural herbs don't often work well with synthetic drugs of d same species. Vitex alone will work fine for hormonal balance provided you are ready to be patient for 2 to 3months.

If u need further clarification or help, I'll be glad to put u inline based on d little experience I have
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
All goodnit and sweetdreams
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
@bnicepeaceable thanks darling, just did that n I felt good
@madcow u funny o, no be small 'nwababy lekwa something' lol, abeg congrats to u n nwababy

Pls @all sistas take ur problems to God with heavenly currency(faith) then go n visit ur ob/gyn for proper checks(that's why they are there)do not depend on any 2 aside self acclaimed 'docs' n 'herbalists'. then for support, encouragement, ideas n testimony u can bring to this thread n share with d family I.e if u wish, I hv learnt ♍y lessons many thanks to God Almighty n Blendy77 too, I believe we all hv learnt.
I rest this case here finally cos I need ♍y peace cos ttc is depressing enuf

May d peace of God tht passes all understanding reign in our lives n homes.

Let's continue with more prayers n vigils on here n God will keep wiping our tears away with big fat positives, healthy/stressfree preg n finally safe delivery in Jesus name~Amen

Sleep tight all n stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mytestimony: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Who insulted greenfriend? We only stated the obvious. People who come here to ask for answers know that they are laying bare their problems in public and choose to go ahead because it is a faceless forum. It cannot be compared with hospital. Stop drawing so much attention to yourself and your whatsapp and Facebook Shikenan. Seun knows why he made nl this way. Instead of taking correction you are busy disturbing us. Why is your blood hot? Had you not repeated my moniker I would not have answered you. Are you God that I should appreciate? What have you done for me that I should appreciate? seems you have so much time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.