Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388589 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
mumihaja:
@Amhappy, it is called Digital HSG, its procedure is same as the type you know but the xray result is just smaller, you can do it at Transview in Igbokwu D.Line, off Kaduna Street, price-10k...

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
I am so confused.I had my period 21st to 24th Oct.I observed my ovulation on the 13th Nov and bd with dh.I expected my period but it didn't come in Nov instead I had pains in the lower left side of my tummy.it went on for over a week and on Monday I went to the hospital,the Dr prescribed augmentin and tramadol morning and night and ordered a scan which showed. Normal liver,normal spleen size,normal pancreas ,no gall bladder stones,normal kidneys,no as cites,no mass,uterus normal sized but retroverted, no myometrial lesions/fibroids,intact endometrial plate,no cyst.pod no fluid collection.by Tue afternoon my periods started but in clumps,dark red blobs just coming out and each time it comes in blobs I feel it.I told dh and he says its possible I miscarried cry[color=#000099][/color] cry:-) :
Last night I had this hard tummy as if I was constipated,I only ate plantain and some stew.I felt relieved this morning with no flow all through the night.what can possibly be wrong with me?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2014
I really get surprised when one who is trying to conceive will miss her period and the next thing in her mind is not to do a hpt . My God before gulping down any drugs, how hard is it to poas......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2014
I did hpt.using accurate.test was bfn.I had got so dissapointed in the past that I decided to wait it out.I know 've done blood tests for pregnancy about 5 times this year and got a positive once only to be told at scan centre that I was not pregnant.I had to do another test and it was negative.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2014
@mumihaja thanks a bunch. Im already on fertilaid, fertile CM and ovaboost..would it interact with soy isoflavone?
My doctor said to wait 6 months before ttc but the nurse said to start trying at 3months because she saw me go through 6months of non-stop bleeding prior to my surgery due to the fibroids. She felt getting pregnant immediately would help ease the pains of what I went through. Iv been married over a year, 8months post op and actively ttc for 5months.

@ayaakanoh, thanks a bunch!

@aghaibiam why did the doctor prescribe augmentin? Did he/she say you had an infection?

I think peoples hsg experience differs. My first HSG was pain free and both tubes were blocked..The fibroid did not let the dye go through the tubes. My second was painful and my tubes were open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
@pilotchic, it wont, but must be taken from cd2-cd6 or cd3-cd7 and only for 5 days just like clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Ummtwins2, I did TVS and abdominal scan at Echo scan and I felt so comfortable cos he was approachable. Scheduled to do HSG there but I haven't done it due to some issues but I tink u shud go there cos my hospital actually referred me there. (I am talkin about Echo scan in Abuja)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
please someone should help meoooo. i am suppose to get my af on 30th Nov but it did not come
then on 2nd dec i noticed brown discharge when i wipe from my vj and also was cramping. i did home pt
was negative, yesterday also the same cramp and brown discharge only when i wipe. Today am still having
small cramp and brown discharge but have not tested again. The only symptom i have is cough, carthar, and
sore mouth.

Please anybody knows why all this and what i should do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
@chyvia
if you did hpt it may not detect pregancy hormone early; its preferably to do blood test this early or give urself sometime and retest with hpt.
What you should do is calm down no stress, treat urself as if you are preggie and probably do blood test.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Chyvia, i think you need a bed rest and also need to see your doctor asap so he can give you an injection to stop to the spotting.....good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Congrats Nechebaby, may he be a source of joy to ur family.
This is the month of outpouring of BFP.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
@all greetings. @BlessedDiva thanks for the mention and congrats on ur patent tubes. All will work for ur good. @NecheBaby6 congrats and more blessings to ur home. @mumihaja that ur question is one in town. grin i'll be waiting for ans from the house. @Chyvia did u use clomid? But then, see ur doc asap to confirm what is going on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2014
@mumihaja, Amen to that, thanks a lot dear. God will open His book of remembrance n grant ur heart desire iJn Amen. Also waiting for response(s) to ur questn too I hope it's what I'm thinking wink fx for u sis

@miraclebaby thanks sis, everything is turning around for our good, God go do am soon for us all

@Ummtwins2 echo scan is a very good diagnostic centre, I was using them b4 we left abj, dunno about hsg there tho but u can check them out

@all Jesus nailed 'it' to d cross n said 'it is finished', so our cases has been solved, let's just hang on a lil n everything will be just fine.

Fertility Blessings to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2014
@Nechebaby,
Congrats mama. This great gift the Lord has given you plus you and your family arw for signs and wonders. Congrats and more joy comes your way.

@Preggie mas and pas, here is a word for you:

Devotional for December 5th, 2014.

Topic: At that season....

Good Morning Beloved and I trust God your night was good. Glory to the King of glory.

Bible Reading:
2 Kings 4:17
And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.

Yesterday we started looking at the response of the Shunnamite woman when her son died. Her statement made it look like her miracle was forced on her.

Today we will be going back to when that miracle happened. According to the word of Elisha concerning her she conceived and also bare. I want to quickly pray for someone who is trusting God to conceive. You will conceive, Amen. She didn't only conceive, she bare. Your seed will be born, Amen.

Two things readily strike my mind again as I consider the text above. It happened at the exact SEASON and according to the time of life. Meaning the timing was exact and the baby wasn't premature. God gave her a miracle that was verifiable and that could stand the test of time.

Today for someone reading this, Your season and time of life are set to coincide. Your miracle is about to be born. I declare over you that whatever you have been waiting for will enter your hands this season, Amen. According to the time of life, you will celebrate your own too, Amen.

Prayer points-
1. Father thank you for a new day and for your word to me today, Amen.

2. Father I thank you because you honour the words of your servant, Amen.

3. Father every good prophecy over my life let them answer to the season and timing of life today, Amen.

Declaration: This is that season I have been waiting for, Amen.

Have a victorious day, Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2014
@triangullar and BlessedDiva thank u so much. Pls what's Echo scan address cos AF just showed today. I appreciate ur help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo2Glory(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2014
@Alwaystrue. May God bless and reward u IJN Amen.

Oh Lord, thank u for d season i av bn waiting for has come IJN, Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank you u udoka & mumihaji, miraclebaby yes i used clomid this cycle first time given by my doctor.
i have talked to my doctor, he said i should wait till tomorrow to do blood test. still brown discharge
when i wipe.

fingers cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
My beautiful sisters here,u are all in my prayers and I want you all to keep believing God cos he never fails,your testimony is here Amen..how una dey?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2014
@UmmTwins2,u are welcome dear, Echo scan is on Onitsha crescent, off Gimbiya street, area 11, Garki

@Alwaystrue, God bless u for watering us, U shall be watered too in Jesus name-Amen

It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2014
@BlessedDiva thank u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
@ Ummtwins2 I use d 1 in Karu, infact just left dia cos I had 2 do HVS. Its close 2 Abuja clinic. Phone no is 08023061280.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello All,
I know this road can be hard and long but know for sure that joy will come in the morning. keep taking care of your self, taking the right prescriptions you are given and keep praying and just believe. you will carry your own child in your arms. My little boy turns 4 today it was like yesterday I came here and started this thread due to frustration. May God guide you all and give you the strength you all need .

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Arlington:
Hello All,
I know this road can be hard and long but know for sure that joy will come in the morning. keep taking care of your self, taking the right prescriptions you are given and keep praying and just believe. you will carry your own child in your arms. My little boy turns 4 today it was like yesterday I came here and started this thread due to frustration. May God guide you all and give you the strength you all need .

AMEN!!!! @arlington.gud to have u here..wanna say a big thank u for starting ds thread,oh u dnt knw hw many of us have benefited from here....God wil continue to kip ur son and also bless u wt anoda..ur life is a testimony.av a splendid weekend sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello beautiful sisters...hapi new month, It is great to b alive,for it is only d living dat can ttc..i so believe God for a miracle ds season,It is well with everyone of us.the good Lord wil continue to b our helper and meet us all at d point of our needs.

2015 is certainly our YEAR. we will b MOTHERS mum sooner than we tink..congrats to all d belleful mamas in d house..have a splendid weekend and baby dust to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wow @Arlington, it's good to read from you sis, thanks for starting this encouraging n informative thread, God bless ur Dear son, I wish him many more fruitful years ahead, God bless you n your Dear hubby too with more kids as ur hearts desire iJn-Amen

@UmmTwins dear u re welcome, if u stay in karu axis, I'll advice u to use d one in karu tht @triangullar wrote down, but if u stay in town, use Echo scan area 11, depends on ur location, but for area 11, go early enough cos it's always crowded, I was living on d same crescent b4 so it was easy for Me then.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
@Arlington, seeing dis write up is like hearing from an angel saying u ar highly favoured. HBD 2 ur son and many happy returns. Love u Big Sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Arlington:
Hello All,

Thanks for the encouraging word.

@ neche congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
@Arlington, when i saw your post, i almost thought i opened the wrong page and i decided to reopen and look properly, cos thats the name on page 1.....its so good to hear from somone who has seen it all and has conquered! HBD to your dear son....i wish you well dear, infact when we conquer like you we might have to arrange a Conference for the mother's of nations so we can laff over all the ttc wahala we went through....

@BlessedDiva and @Miraclebaby, no be small o! every body just dodge that $1 million question like a wet poo...lol..they expect a sabi sabi mama to be answering questions and not asking questions.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
@mumihaja you don see where teacher dey ask student question? Na for face the student go just dey look......anyway na your testimony me I dey wait for.

And @Arlington spoke today, woman of God may heaven shower blessings on your son and may he grow in the full knowledge of who he is in Christ Jesus.
@alwaystrue may heaven water you as well.

Loads of babydust to all of us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
hello every one. am happy to join this forum. i ve been ttc for the pass 8 years. infact, i ve decided to go for IVF as soon as i save enogh money for that. Do any1 know a good clinic with good price? i remember you all in my prayers. Baby shower to us all IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
hello every one. am new to the forum. i am happy to join fellow ttcs. This Xmas will be full of babies showers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Arlington:
Hello All,
Amen. Happy bday to ur lil prince charming, may he continue to brighten ur world n be a blessing to all around him. Ameen. 10x so much sis for d motivatn. @triangullar n BlessedDiva 10x so much for ur help. The Karu branch is much closer, i'll call that number n go find them. 10x my sisters, I pray we all write our success stories soon wt twins n triplets masha'Allaah. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.