Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393046 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclahot: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Its so good to have a forum like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclahot: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Vvv
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
iOmoge:
Happy Anniversary to tatacherie n Lighten1. Wish u health babies for your next anniversary in Jesus name.

just checking on all... Fertility dust to us all.

Thnx a lot n a big Amen 2 d prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
@chiclahot, has he stopped taking d drugs yet, I will say discontinue d drugs and go see a doc cos he might be reacting to it.decongensant can also cause erectile dysfunction,xylometazoline also. So look into those two.baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2015
@mompurity, mumydidi, Apple19 and Chyvia, thanks a lot 4 ur well wishes n prayers. I say a BIG AMEN 2 d prayers, May God meet each n evry1 of u @ ur point of need.

@all fertility dusts 2 u all my e-sisters. I see God doing great n mighty thngs in our midst. I hav decided 2 change my mind set 4 d better n b a cheerful woman cuz my God has Said that he'l make me a joyful mother of children. cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2015
@BlessedDiva,
May the Lord comfort you on the passing of your mum and to think your dad passed away a short while before. Only God will comfort you and give you a gift that will always make you remember them with joy. My sincere condolences. I can imagine how you feel.

lightening1:
I hav decided 2 change my mind set 4 d better n b a cheerful woman cuz my God has Said that he'l make me a joyful mother of children. cheesy
@ligthening1,
Thanks for this beautiful piece. You are a joyful mother of children. Your message as short as it is spoke to me. And I enjoin all the mothers in the house to apply same. The bible has said JOYFUL mother of children.
You are what God says you are. A mother and father. Sing even though you are yet to physically have your children for you shall have more children than you anticipated. Isaiah 54:1. And they will come in such glorious ways that will reviev the hearts of others.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2015
iOmoge thx for the info. Pls never give ur name or password to any mail even if it seems it's from a familiar source.
I immediately delete such mails from my box.

@ all - Also do not open any attachment or link that you are not sure of
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
@legendsmother, nice to meet a colleague here. Am a bomedical scientist with histopathology option. Fertility blessings to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gnldcares4you: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Compliments dear...

GNLD Supplements for Treating Infertility in Women

Infertility being barren, not fertile or not able to reproduce or get pregnant.
A result of hormonal imbalance, ovarian cysts or cervicist. Sometimes lack of ovulating.
GNLD nutritional supplements in these combinations will help you restore back ALL hormones
and increase your fertility rate. Use these compulsory dietary whole-food supplements;

1.Ferminine Herbal Complex
2.Chelated Zinc
3. Omega-3
4. Vitamin E
5. Garlic Allium Complex
6. Multi-Mineral and AlfaAlfa
7. Fibre Tablets
8. Cruciferous Plus and
9. Formula IV Plus

Key Benefits:
Balances your Hormone function
Relieves hot flushes and lining of the Uterus
Promotes vitality and normal female function
Reduces menstrual cycle irregularities
Reduces the effects of high sugar in the bllod stream
Increases fertility by as much as 23% in just 3 weeks
Reduces all forms of inflammatory effects
Kills every infections diseases
Promotes cellular function
Corrects ovulating seizures

I am Anthony from Ajah-Lagos.
Care to conceive this year?
Call me immediately for your orders
08063894916/08098277410

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
hi mamas, pls i need advice. i really need a potent way to kill this anxiety. it seems i cant help but wallow in self pity. gradually becoming faithless. God help me. docs has given me a clean bill but am too anxious. tears jst flow to embarass me. hubby has tried but i dont know again. any motivational book to recommend, i wont mind. anniversary coming up in a few days. kai God please help me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
@hotmomma, read THE SECRET THE POWER by Rhonda Byrne, if you can practice what you read it will help you a great deal and you will have your testimony in no time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefully: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dear iomoge, pls could you see me the ebook
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefully: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dear efamily i have been unable to login in but have been reading. Congrats to hasfat and onyi. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hi mamas in d house, pls I need your opinion, I want to monitor my ovulation to know if am ovulating or not,has anyone used clear blue fertility monitor? And between clear blue and ovacue fertility monitor which is better? And again pls if you know the prices pls help a sister. I just saw AF on sunday morning after a very long time can't remember sef grin, before evening, it stopped, I didn't see anytin again on mon, this morning, it showed again, and before 10, it stopped again, have sent for fertilaid,will start taking it hopefully tomorow. Want to monitor my ovulation too. Tanx in advance for ur responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclahot: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
God is good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dove343: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you’re trying to get pregnant, or intend to start trying, know that being overweight – especially significantly so – can affect your chances of conceiving and having a healthy baby. Being underweight can also reduce a woman’s fertility. If you are planning to get pregnant in the next year or few years, healthy eating and regular exercise can boost your fertility.

Being underweight can also reduce a woman’s fertility. It can cause hormone imbalances that affect ovulation and therefore a woman’s chance of getting pregnant. Compared to healthy weight women, underweight women are more than twice as likely to take more than a year to get pregnant. Having a BMI under 18.5 is considered ‘underweight’.

Obesity is associated with poly-cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a common cause of infertility.

If a mother is obese, it increases the risk of pregnancy complications and health problems for the baby. Risks associated with obesity in pregnancy include miscarriage, hypertension, pre-eclampsia , gestational diabetes, infection, blood clotting, need for induction of labour, Caesarean birth and stillbirth.

Babies born to overweight or obese mothers are more likely than those born to healthy-weight mothers to become obese children and adults, and to have more health problems.

Well not to worry, if your BMI is on the high side and excess weight is a challenge; let's have a chat. We shall discuss together on how to shed the excess fats and keep your weight within normal limits. This professional support can go a long way to rewriting such indelible story. Let's ping away

OptimalHealth
08133579853 (WhatsApp only)
BBM: 2BA5BDB7
www.optimalhealth2wealth.com
www.facebook.com/optimalhealth2wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dove343: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
hotmomma:
hi mamas, pls i need advice. i really need a potent way to kill this anxiety. it seems i cant help but wallow in self pity. gradually becoming faithless. God help me. docs has given me a clean bill but am too anxious. tears jst flow to embarass me. hubby has tried but i dont know again. any motivational book to recommend, i wont mind. anniversary coming up in a few days. kai God please help me.

Not to worry. There is nothing impossible for God to do. He won't deny you. For professional support and counsel, we may have a productive chat on 08133579853 (WhatsApp only) or 2BA5BDB7. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
@hotmomma pls cheer up all will be well soon you will see our God is not a robber wat he said he will surely do. The bible is the best motivational book one can draw strength from but you can read supernatural child birth or you shall not be barren or you too can be fruitful all can be found in any living faith church bookshop. Be happy dear so the devil can get mad cos his a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dove343: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
chiclahot:
Its so good to have a forum like this.my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3yrs now .I had a mc early this year and my menses resumed in Feb but the problem that pushed me from guestmode to nairalander is that my dh for 3 days has been having weak erection.we will start and on penetration goes weak.I have tried all skills but the little man wakes and at entry goes to sleep.we don't know what the prob is cos it had never happened before.he was having some catarrh and was given PCM,Vitc,xylometazoline decongensant and 3 tablets of loratadine(1 daily) last week Thursday.could the drugs be the issue? Or the purging on sat which lasted till Sunday afternoon(spice from pepper soup).
I am so worried.should we see our doctor? Or is too early to be worried.pls anyone with ideas help me out. cry

I personally feel it is early to worry. It is just 3 days ago the issue started and I dont want to conclude that this might be as a result of any side effect from the mentioned drugs. What i feel you should do is simple, can you have a productive chat with your hubby? Since this wasn't like that before, ask him if there is anything bothering his mind. And if he's being taking alcohol, advise him to stop at least for now. Pray about it as well and seek support.

You may chat with OptimalHealth on 2BA5BDB7. Or 08133579853 (WhatsApp only).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclahot: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
hubby was fine earlier on.thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
mumihaja u are always on point. thanks dearie, i have tried to search for it online but couldnt download, pls if u have d online book or link, pls lemme know. dove343 and mumydidi, God bless you. thanks dearies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
iOmoge:

when i did mine on CD21, it was 10nmol/l
please whats your take.
@legendsmother well done. God woul dgrant our inner most request.

Well that simple means it's below 30 and that's too low for implantation to be sucessful

Was it this circle u did it?
What did ur doc say Abt it
Most people wif low pregesteron are given progesteron creams after ovulation to boos progesteron production so as to enable sucessful implantation and may be recomened during d 1st trimester to avoid miscarriages
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
mubzay:
@legendsmother, nice to meet a colleague here. Am a bomedical scientist with histopathology option. Fertility blessings to all.

Histology? Men dats HUGE I envy lol am Heamatology, chemistry, MCB

We send all our histology samples to an histo centre since we don't do histo @our lab.. nice to meet u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
udoomama:
Hi mamas in d house, pls I need your opinion, I want to monitor my ovulation to know if am ovulating or not,has anyone used clear blue fertility monitor? And between clear blue and ovacue fertility monitor which is better? And again pls if you know the prices pls help a sister. I just saw AF on sunday morning after a very long time can't remember sef grin, before evening, it stopped, I didn't see anytin again on mon, this morning, it showed again, and before 10, it stopped again, have sent for fertilaid,will start taking it hopefully tomorow. Want to monitor my ovulation too. Tanx in advance for ur responses.

First of all since it's scanty this is my advice
*shed the current uterus linning, by inducing a period so u can start counting CD1, since your introducing fertile Aid

*clearblue is expensive so if I were u I would opt for PREDICT OPK cost just 2k 4test strips and 1 free PT strip, so when u get a positive wid this. Ones u can den confirm wth clearblue as oppose testing everyday wif clearblue

Aren't u done who was inducing ovulation with lethrazole If yes u can start. Testing for ovulation 5days after last pill since u want to use OPK, but most docs monitor u wif scan

***goodluck baby dust on u***
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
iOmoge:

I havent started seeing a gyna.
Curiosity made me do it due to the feelings i get n how my menstruation is.
Thanks so much.
Although am not trying this month, I want 2 shed 15-20kg b4 I try again.
My bmi is 33.8
I did it last circle
I am on cd6 now

Ooo ok ur periods are regular then? Dats nice
Why don't u try femara this cycle and do an HSG on day 10? Every month is a chance this Cud b ur month honey. The moment u say No might b d one God says YES
BELIEVE

*baby dust to u love*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
@wonderful nd fruitful mothers iOmoge,Mumididi,Mompurity2,Apple19,chyvia,
Ayaakanoh,thanks a lot.God is on his throne taking out good time creating our beautiful LO's that will implant into our wombs with ease soon by his grace n mercy nd we shal carry dem to term and deliver safely IJN Amen.Fertility blessings on us all!
@Mompurity2 congrats on or hsg results.y not browse d point no 2 and also talk to or Gyne concerning it.pls I want to know how d hsg procedure is I'm.kinda tensed already.is it very painful like dey always say?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello all, please can anyone in the house assist with the name and contact of any laboratory in lagos where one can carry out HSG test? Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
derommyvent:
Hello all, please can anyone in the house assist with the name and contact of any laboratory in lagos where one can carry out HSG test? Thanks all.

Where is ur location? It will help narrow down ur search.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.