Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387835 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
@derommyvent, iOmoge, there is a lab for one hospital called Adefemi @ ikeja. They're doing hsg for #12k. I went there ysteday. I can send u their line for further enquiries if u don't mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Immibabe:
@derommyvent, iOmoge, there is a lab for one hospital called Adefemi @ ikeja. They're doing hsg for #12k. I went there ysteday. I can send u their line for further enquiries if u don't mind.

please do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Immibabe:

Thanks for your response. please send their contacts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Anewdawn:

Where is ur location? It will help narrow down ur search.

Lagos ( i stay in Ojodu berger ). But anywhere on the mainland is ok by me. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2015
gracefully:
Dear iomoge, pls could you see me the ebook on pregnacy miracle and candida nedufledglingichu@gmail.com. God bless you and thanks in advance

please confirm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2015
I did my HSG at prisms Surulere. 30k and I didn't even know they were thru till Dr Kuti asked me to get up. Within 10 mins he was done. I didn't feel a single pain. My question nw is, y go for an unbearably painful HSG wen u have places where u can do it without pains? Except if it's d money issue. Bt dis pikin journey is expensive. #myown1shillingthought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2015
This last month kind of drained my hopes so i have decided not to obsess over TTC instead think happy by being positive. In view of that, here is a list of 10 things i can't wait to do when i get that sticky bfp, in no particular order please feel free to post yours as well.

Apple19 my cycle buddy to sure, how u dey?
Mama safe06, i dey wait your list and we miss you.

10 Things I can't wait to do
1) Can't wait to see the first BFP shocked kiss
2) See DH's expression when I tell him we are pregnant
3) Tell my sisters and mum
4) Take different pictures of my growing bump
5) Take 1st ultrasound
6) Go maternity shopping
7) Go shopping for baby
cool Have strange cravings
9) Feel baby's movement and kicks
10) Have a surprise baby shower from family & friends grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Gudmorning beautiful mummies and daddies.pls I need ur help o.can I do hsg on CD6?my Dr insists I do it today.I've heard here DAT its between CD8 and 10.i told him dat nd he said to him ders no problem wid it.i hope he knws wat his doing o.pls answer me is it ok?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Tatacherie it depends on how long af is. The test is best done 2 days after af. If your af ended 2 days ago then he is right if he says you should do it today. people who do it on day 8 or more probably hv a longer circle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
iOmoge i know dat we all want to save cost but its good to consider the types of equipments used on us.
Make your findings well before you decide on where you want to do the hsg

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2015
hello fruitful mothers in the house,please what can I use to detect my ovulation,I don't no if I ovulate but my periods are regular 28 days cycle,though I 've ovarian cyst and a history of pid,have been ttcing for for more than a year now.please what can I take to increase my chance of conception.pls help,baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
OK tanx venizia AF ended yestaday its a 26 day cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Tatacherie you can go ahead and do it. The idea of doing it almost immediately after af is to avoid flushing out anything just incase one has conceived without knowing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
#what if God decides to give me twins?
*faints for joy*
sum1 should pour me water.#

lol rotfl OMG!!! iOmoge u wii not kie pezon, see me laughing hysterically in the office when i am suppose to be swamped with work.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
derommyvent:

Lagos ( i stay in Ojodu berger ). But anywhere on the mainland is ok by me. Thanks.

The one I've tried, tested and trust is funbell @ egbeda. And trust me it was painless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
MummyElena, i fully understand that vex, same vex wey make me hold my side but no be me faint oo na @iOmoge faint after her happy tot of twins bfp.

please add you own list of "10 things i can't wait to do when i get that sticky bfp" so we can make lighter our worries and share some fun time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Ayaayo & @iOmoge grin cheesy Amen and so shall it be. Then you will now have a list of new '10 things I can't wait to do' cool:

1. Have your body back after the pregnancy wink
2. Go out with friends or on holiday with the chicks while DH takes care of the twins and triplets grin
3. For the children to start walking and going to school so you can have a breather kiss
4. To have a few minutes of peace in the house so you can relax after all the chasing and running after the children shocked
5. To be able to make the food you want and not have to make do with the children's left-overs so they do not waste cool
6. To go for events without stress without having to plan weeks ahead because you will carry the twins along and they won't allow you do fine geh angry
7. To have another baby so the children will let you rest rather than saying "Mum, my friend's mum just had a baby, when will you have a sibling for us we want another baby' embarassed
8. For your shoes and handbags to be left alone rather than having your girl taking it over while your bobo starts dragging belt with his dadundecided
9. To not feel a sense of unease when the house becomes too silent because you know the twins are up to no good... lipsrsealed
10. For them to just grow up and marry and let you and your hubby enjoy another honeymoon with ease. tongue
Opari, upon all the 10 things...

Choi! Human beings, always spending time 'Can't waiting!' grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX
-nigerian-quintuplets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ewoooo grin my phone dey misbehave! Some posts are always hidden from my phone I dont know why! grin wait, am coming back with my own list...but a just dey pity DH o, grin grin hehehehhhhh em go know say pregnancy get levels by d time I carry grin lols. Na to sit down cross leg! Even my brushing of teeth, na em go dey do am as I tanda for bed grin grin hehehehhhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
legendsmother:
10 tins I can't wait to do when I get dat BfP

# am so doing a photosesison of me nd ma bump @ a beach looool

this cracked me up, u must wear bikini for that ur photo session ooo. Preggy with bikin shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Now I wanna gonna go American on some of y'all. cool grin

I was joyfully and singfully making some Mac and Cheese in the kitchen for DH and remembered what the recipe book said...Make the pasta/macaroni 'Al Dente'. By the way, y'all need to visit our sister @Dreamsinbc's food blog on www dot fruitfulkitchen dot org (sorry I had to adress the webie like that because of the spambot). Y'all gonna see food that will make your eyes almost pop. She is our resident cook and a good one at that. I have learnt so much from that blog and it is growing daily so hitch a ride because we will need it to feed healthy to our babies. Better register early because it may become exclusive soon wink wink

Oh dear, so where was I?.................................Ah yes! AL DENTE! That word is an Italian word usually used to cooking, most especially, pasta in such a way that it is is still firm and slightly under-cooked because the pasta will soften finally in the oven...if you watch how mac and cheese is done on youtube, this word is often used frequently. It is like cooking fried rice till it is almost soft but still a little hard because you know the steam will finish it off....something like that.

Now I was, as a joyful mother, singing when I got an illumination! cheesy

Many blessings in our lives are Al Dente, God has done it as soon as we asked, however there is something that will just complete it and I was like hmmmmn...what can that be? undecided
And it hit me! PRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yes praise! Remember the wall of Jericho n the bible...the children of Israel sang, remember Paul and Silas singing that made the prison gates open, remember Hannah, after she got the word from the prophet and her countenance was no more sad? Bet she was singing joyfully at home to the consternation on Peninah. Possibly Peninah was asking herself 'What is wrong with this cry baby?' 'So she is singing now'? That annoys the devil. When he has thrown all sorts at you and yet you are doing the very work God wants you to do which is...Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord.

2 Chronicles 20:17,22
17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you
22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten

In verse 17, God spoke that they should see the salvation of the Lord. He had already delivered them, AL DENTE!
But see the bold in verse 22..."AND WHEN THEY BEGAN TO SING AND TO PRAISE.... cheesy"

It was physically completed when they BEGAN to sing and praise. It is time to turn your Al Dente blessings into 'Ready to Eat' mode. Get your praise on!

cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mamas! I just did d HSG procedure Mehn twas like HELL on earth chai!!!dey repeated it up to trice saying d stuff dey injected nor dey grid flow.but finally dey exclaimed dat it flowed in freely.I'm so much in pain right now I can't understand dem.I'm awaiting results in a couple of hours
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
@tatacherie, pele dear. Thank God it went well. BFP on the way for you.

As part of my therapy for pain relieve biko add your own list of "10 things i can't wait to do when i get that sticky bfp"

@Legendsmother na beach bikin photo session cool
@ iOmoge fainted from her twins bfp, but we don pour am water grin
@MummyElena don dey pity her DH, she plans to exploit pregnancy to her advantage lipsrsealed
@me na to wake DH up for midnight say i want roasted corn cool

i beg add your own, hope this puts a smile on your face and in your heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kudibaby:
hello fruitful mothers in the house,please what can I use to detect my ovulation,I don't no if I ovulate but my periods are regular 28 days cycle,though I 've ovarian cyst and a history of pid,have been ttcing for for more than a year now.please what can I take to increase my chance of conception.pls help,baby dust to us.
pls am sill waiting for your replies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kudibaby:
pls am sill waiting for your replies

U can use OPKs (O prediction Kits). Most popular one is the urine test.

I started using Ovatel last month. It is saliva test and i chart my temperature using a bbt thermometer as well. so far both seem to work and gave me positive O about the same time. Please read about both on google. Jumia sells digital Body basal thermometers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.