Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man (2781 Views)

Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals / Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / DUDES&BAES Dat Have More Dan 3 Relatioships, Whats D Plan On Sunday(val) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Infact I don jus know where to start, my sister brought one friend to stay wth because I didn't say any thing she brought another one as if it's her father's or her boifwends house,living them has not been easy jus see wat I go thru every day

* the use of gas has increased,cos they must bath hot water any day it rains not minding the fact that I work hard to buy all these things

* they eat like someone that fights in the heavy weight division of WWF,as in b4 u know wat a food dat has jus been cooked is finished and they don't contribute a dime to the house welfare

* each one of them spends eternity in the bathroom,really I don't know wat it is that they're washn,dis days I 've to wake by 6am and take my bath before they wake.

*they are always making noise,cos they come back together most of the times and u'll start hearing their voice frm the gate as their laffn like hyenas ,chai the thing can vex me.

*i have seen more pants in these few months than I have seen in all of my life time.

* their fone rings morning afternoon,night,mid night like they are the CEO of one very big and important company,meanwhile they are nothing and when they get these calls instead of them to stay in one spot and receive the call they'll be perambulating the room sometimes sef dem go match me wey see down one place jeje for leg,I no know wetin dem dey find

*since they started living wth me cooking beans which is my best food has been indefinitely suspended.

*dem no sabi sleep for night,wheneva I wanna go wee wee for midnight I go jus see different p.enis erection encouraging pattern of sleep ,

* the most annoying is that one of them is dating an eiye boi I knew back den In benin who was on our wanted list and she brought the guy to know where we stay, the guy no too know me like dat but me I know am cos he and his people fell a member of ours and of which in our reprisal attack 4 of their guys were fallen! Buh we cldn't find him cos we heard he changed school!

* when them dey quarrel ehn,infact it will take more than required to settle their fight,

*wheneva any one of dem mess nobody ngo gree sey na she mess the mess.

*they are always singing wth the one wey get good voice and the one wey no get good voice ,infact e get one day wey wan dey sing na so she take one high pitch for the song na so she begin cough wey water begin they commot for her eyes, i no know who she wan impress!

Infact rai now I feel like I'm living wth 3 wives, I dey hail all those poly gamous husbands,chai .......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by dcommissioner: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
lozzzz.... funny u @ op
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
Infact I don jus know where to start, my sister brought one friend to stay wth because I didn't say any thing she broght anotheras if it's her father's or her boifwends house,living them has been easy jus see wat go thru every day
* the use of gas has increased,cos they must bath hot water any day it rains not minding the fact that I work hard to buy all these things
* they eat like someone that fights in the heavy weight division of WWF,as in b4 u know wat a food dat has jus been cooked is finished and they don't contribute a dime to the house welfare
* each one of them spends eternity in the bathroom,really I don't know wat it is that they're washn,dis days I 've to wake by 6am and take my bath before they wake.
*they are always making noise,cos they come back together most of the times and u'll start hearing their voice frm the gate as their laffn like hyenas ,chai the thing can vex me.
* i have seen more pants in these few months than I have seen in all of my life time.
* their fone rings morning afternoon,night,mid night like they are the CEO of one very big and important company,meanwhile they are nothing and when they get these calls instead of them to stay in one spot and receive the call they'll be perambulating the room sometimes sef dem go match me wey see down one place jeje for leg,I no know wetin dem dey find
*since they started lining wth be cooking beans which is my best food has been indefinitely suspended.
*dem no sabi sleep for night,wheneva I wanna go wee wee for midnight I go jus see different penis erection encouraging pattern of sleep
* the most annoying is that one of them is dating an eiye boi I knew back den In benin who was on our wanted list and she brought the guy to know where we stay, the guy no too know me like dat but me I know am cos he and his people fell a member of ours and of which in our reprisal attack 4 of their guys were fallen! Buh we cldn't find him cos we heard he changed school! undecided
* when them dey quarrel ehn,infact it will take more than required to settle their fight,
Infact rai now I feel like I'm leaving wth 3 wives, I dey hail all those poly gamous husbands,chai .......
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by talk2alabama: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Urrgh, u are a cultist. Sorry. Pls die from their wahala cool

1 Like

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Ab025(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Are all 4 of you living in a one room face-me I Face-you?

Just date one of the gals and enjoy ursef too...
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Cutezt(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op Are You Afraid Of Your Sister? Sit Her Down And Talk Some Sense Into Her.

1 Like

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by khristals(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
so ur complaining that god sent you two fresh pussays through ur sister undecided
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by oneroflo57(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
I thought you were a bad guy ,you should know what to do

1 Like

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided
wetin na?
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Joshrob(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's has happen to me before..about 6 years ago my elder sis brought her friends from school to come and stay with us because they are on I.T and don't have a place to stay. Since they came I just stop using the main toilet because I don't like shearing toilet with girls cus they are dirty(am sorry babes it just what I hv experience with some girls),me and my junior brother started using the visitors toilet,lock it after using it and hide the key. I woke up one midnight to use the toilet as I was passing there room to the toilet,i notice they did not off there electronics and the room bulb,so decide to help them switch it off. As I enter the room(some girls can sleep carelessly sha) what I saw that night keep me staring at it for 10mins before I get myself,4 fresh boobs with erected nipples, white and pink panties..my d*ck almost tear my boxers than night. I even had a wet dream that night
What I like about them is that they don't forget me and my jnr bro when they are coming from any outing. Enough highness and chewing things

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Joshrob:
It's has happen to me before..about 6 years ago my elder sis brought her friends from school to come and stay with us because they are on I.T and don't have a place to stay. Since they came I just stop using the main toilet because I don't like shearing toilet with girls cus they are dirty(am sorry babes it just what I hv experience with some girls),me and my junior brother started using the visitors toilet,lock it after using it and hide the key. I woke up one midnight to use the toilet as I was passing there room to the toilet,i notice they did not off there electronics and the room bulb,so decide to help them switch it off. As I enter the room(some girls can sleep carelessly sha) what I saw that night keep me staring at it for 10mins before I get myself,4 fresh boobs with erected nipples, white and pink panties..my d*ck almost tear my boxers than night. I even had a wet dream that night
What I like about them is that they don't forget me and my jnr bro when they are coming from any outing. Enough highness and chewing things
hehehehehe,very funny!
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by schumastic(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
hahhaha this guy is funny, but op is it hard for you to ask them to leave or better still call a meeting, seat them down and talk to all of them.
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by waywardpikin: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hahaha this is hilarious!!!

But bros, are you not the man of the house? You should be able to set your boundaries. Meet your sister and tell her that your friends have overstayed their welcome and they cannot be staying with you FOC. You should warn her never to try such again as the food in the fridge and the foodstuff in the kitchen didn't fall from heaven. Simple!

This one that you have seen more pants these few months than in your entire life (hahaha), I hope you haven't started eyeing or gbenshing anyone of them? Please don't. It's very important that you preserve your respect if you want to establish authority in your house. Shalom.
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by CarrotAndStick: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op, start fucking the friend codedly and she'll learn to behave.
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by CarrotAndStick: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
You can thank me later.
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
schumastic:
hahhaha this guy is funny, but op is it hard for you to ask them to leave or better still call a meeting, seat them down and talk to all of them.
well it's jus that,there's a good side to living wth them although it's not mch, buh I kind of enjoy some things like dem sitting on my laps some times and that makes me feel warm,maybe one day I'll fvck one of dem,I'm hopeful sha!

3 Likes

Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
waywardpikin:
Hahaha this is hilarious!!!

But bros, are you not the man of the house? You should be able to set your boundaries. Meet your sister and tell her that your friends have overstayed their welcome and they cannot be staying with you FOC. You should warn her never to try such again as the food in the fridge and the foodstuff in the kitchen didn't fall from heaven. Simple!

This one that you have seen more pants these few months than in your entire life (hahaha), I hope you haven't started eyeing or gbenshing anyone of them? Please don't. It's very important that you preserve your respect if you want to establish authority in your house. Shalom.
you mean I should erase the thought of eva fvckn any one of them?
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
Urrgh, u are a cultist. Sorry. Pls die from their wahala cool
shorrop ur mouth!
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by schumastic(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
well it's jus that,there's a good side to living wth them although it's not mch, buh I kind of enjoy some things like dem sitting on my laps some times and that makes me feel warm,maybe one day I'll fvck one of dem,I'm hopeful sha!

who is older, you or your sis?
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided
ehn ehn wetin
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
schumastic:

who is older, you or your sis?
me!
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by waywardpikin: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
you mean I should erase the thought of eva fvckn any one of them?

In a face me I face you? Do you want to be one of those poor unfortunate souls that live in a one room self con and born nine children?

Respect yourself young man. Dem no dey sell that one for market. angry
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by talk2alabama: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
shorrop ur mouth!
shatap dia
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
waywardpikin:

In a face me I face you? Do you want to be one of those poor unfortunate souls that live in a one room self con and born nine children?

Respect yourself young man. Dem no dey sell that one for market. angry
dnt be too fast in ur conclusions it's a one room self contain
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pleeeeeeasssse!! Y'a'll males are far worse!! undecided

*Dirty clothes everywhere!!

*in fact you don't lift a hand to clean at all!!

* the electric bill goes up cuz you play video games all night!!!

*There ain't no food in the fridge because while they game all the night they make themselves fat with all the pizza!
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by waywardpikin: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
dnt be too fast in ur conclusions it's a one room self contain

And what did I say, con room self one?

Oga respect yourself. Tie your p.rick go one side. STAUPEET!!! angry
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
waywardpikin:

And what did I say, con room self one?

Oga respect yourself. Tie your p.rick go one side. STAUPEET!!! angry
my dick is a very rebellious dick it defies tieing! #illmannereddick
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Pleeeeeeasssse!! Y'a'll males are far worse!! undecided

*Dirty clothes everywhere!!

*in fact you don't lift a hand to clean at all!!

* the electric bill goes up cuz you play video games all night!!!

*There ain't no food in the fridge because while they game all the night they make themselves fat with all the pizza!
gals are far worse joor!
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
gals are far worse joor!
nope,It's the men folk
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by jonaifame22(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nope,It's the men folk
undecided
Re: Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
undecided
tonguejust accept it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz / / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.