Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? (2202 Views)

I Need Help Dematerializing My FBN Shares.any Stockbrocker In The House? / How To Become A Professional In Trading Stock On Any Stock Market / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by TeflonMe(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi,

I have a Dangote Flour Mills Shares for sale.

Interested investors or Stock brokers Should contact me with;

tonero4urch@yahoo.com or Call/WhatsApp me on 07033455570
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by TeflonMe(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Any broker here?
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by rhames(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
What is the quantity of shares you are selling?
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by chididp: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
what quantity do you want to sell?
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by TeflonMe(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi,

The number of Dangote Flour Mills shares is 1000

I also have the following shares for sale;

1) Zenith Bank- 500 shares

2) Access Bank - 300 shares

Please contact me for details.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by TeflonMe(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Hello people,

Keep the calls coming.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by robinicule(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07
Hi, please how did you sell yours? I have a dangote shares I'll like to sell to.
Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by FreeStuffsNG: 6:41pm On Apr 07
robinicule:
Hi, please how did you sell yours? I have a dangote shares I'll like to sell to.
Dangote Flour is no longer in existence. It has been acquired by Olam and all investors paid I think N22 or so per share.
If you are yet to receive your own money, talk to your stockbroker to guide you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? by robinicule(m): 11:37am On Apr 08
Damn

(1) (Reply)

If You Have This Rosewood, You Will Be Rich. / Grace And Mercy Of God Capital Investment / Oxford International Group Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.