Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin (4116 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Nollywood Actress Crushing On Vector Finally Pecks Him(pic) / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by Yankeeboi2(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mavin artiste Korede Bello and Simi seems to like eachother..I DIDNT SAY LOVE OOO.. In the new Instagram video Simi posted Korede was seen professing his love for Simi and even pecked her....Simi is allegedly dating BET international art nominee Falz TheBahdGuy,although both of them have debunked the reports severally..
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/06/you-are-one-only-korede-bello-pecks.html

Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by LMohd(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by Untainted007: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Una sabi do gbeborun ehn. Make una try get a life because trailing after other people's privacy cant feed you for life.
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by osec007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bello make Falz no catch U ooo
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by TundeEinstein(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mtchew! Nd dis is News no worry ah go soon go kiss glad2012
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by ElTommyBlaq(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jesu! Falz Must Hear This
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by Afrok(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
This guy seems to like sugar mummies cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by niverah(f): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Korredo please distract her oh so I can snatch Falz
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by Helkayklassic(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
This Korede just like hanging out with someone else babe.. Before it was Tania and now is Simi. kontinu.
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
falz come and see this small boy
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by SurefireFashion: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
osec007:
Bello make Falz no catch U ooo
Abi nah
Re: You Are My One & Only - Korede Bello Pecks Simi On Her Chin by darealsola(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
d two of u, b deceiving urself

(1) (Reply)

Weeks After Wizkid Snubbed Eva’s Boyfriend, Dude Finally Replies With A Verse / Lateef Adedimeji Debunks Dating MO Bimpe And Bukunmi / Checkout Pictures Of Crazy Boo*bs Exposing Actress Cossy Orjiakor's Dad And Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.