Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) (27798 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / More Drawings From My Portfolio / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by xoella: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice work air sultan . hope u r better now?. keep up the good work
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Jetjacky(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
I'm back!

Been very ill, that's why I haven't been able to post threads all these while.

I'm back now tho.

These are few works from my portfolio, all done with a bic Biro, little pencil finishes, and roller tip pen.

Normally, when people create threads, there is a ritual to be performed you know what I mean.

You have to perform the "Front page ritual" and the incantation is just one word grin

And I thank God you're in full health now
LALASTICLALA cheesy

This is more of an illustration tho, done with roller tip pen and it took me some 20minutes to complete.smiley
very beautiful. I thought it was you too
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by samsiko1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Talented
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilzcee:
mimzy it is
Oshey boss of life

1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jetjacky:
very beautiful. I thought it was you too
haahaha...

thanks boss mismiley

1 Like

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
oojehshez:
SCARY

What's scary here?
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Oshey boss of life
who other contestants epp? they don baff? Who they serve?
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
GBAGAAUN:
I like the drayin is fine smiley
I like your comment is feri kindsmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
@OP Weldone bro you're really a talent. Please I need u to help me on something. I kinda have this drawing talent too buh it's been long I used to practice it regularly. Since I gained admission to University, I wasn't doing it regularly as I used to anymore and the thing started leaving me gradually till now. I'm having my youth service now and I'm almost done with it sef. Now I'm thinkin of goin back to it again. I'm scared it won't come out well but I'm willin to be committed t it again and start doin it regularly like before. I need you to help me with names of basic drawin and paintin materials so I can get dem cos it was only pencil, poster colours and cardboard I knew and was using then. Also, those paintings u did with bic biro, did u start dem frm scratch with biro or u started with pencel and used d biro for finishin touches. Reason I'm askin is, if u made a mistake in d process, how did u correct dem since ink was used?. thanks.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilzcee:
who other contestants epp? they don baff? Who they serve?
hahaha..

I wee mention you when the thread is up tomorrowwink
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Natotogokillme:
Nice job, bro. More grease to your elbow
Brotherlee, oshey!smiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice work..but the one that they were kissing got me laughing
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
dauntless15:
Why are always sick
why are you always poke nosinggrin

just kidding..

Na God o brotherlee
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
xoella:
Nice work air sultan . hope u r better now?. keep up the good work
Thanks hon.

Yes I'm.

I willsmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
hahaha..

I wee mention you when the thread is up tomorrowwink
my guy who u even epp? angry u don baff? angry

No problem grin *playing who u epp by olamide
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
samsiko1:
Talented
thanks a lot brotherleesmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilzcee:
my guy who u even epp? angry u don baff? angry

No problem grin *playing who u epp by olamide
Lol

you be clown brocheesy
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol

you be clown brocheesy

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
thanks a lot brotherleesmiley
nice drawings baba.
sinaj and Smellymouth.
Berlin and lalasticlala.
mamagee3 and obiorathesubtle

2 Likes

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
jideniceguy:
@OP Weldone bro you're really a talent. Please I need u to help me on something. I kinda have this drawing talent too buh it's been long I used to practice it regularly. Since I gained admission to University, I wasn't doing it regularly as I used to anymore and the thing started leaving me gradually till now. I'm having my youth service now and I'm almost done with it sef. Now I'm thinkin of goin back to it again. I'm scared it won't come out well but I'm willin to be committed t it again and start doin it regularly like before. I need you to help me with names of basic drawin and paintin materials so I can get dem cos it was only pencil, poster colours and cardboard I knew and was using then. Also, those paintings u did with bic biro, did u start dem frm scratch with biro or u started with pencel and used d biro for finishin touches. Reason I'm askin is, if u made a mistake in d process, how did u correct dem since ink was used?. thanks.
Hmmm

First thing is get rid of your fears bro and know that whatever comes out from your trial will only motivate you to want to do more.

You can try oil colors

nataraj pencils

a set of pencils

poster colors

Biros etcetera.

A3, A4, A0 papers are good.

I don't trace it with pencil first. when you practice well, and have enough patience you won't make mistakes.

I wish you luck brosmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
olihilistic:

nice drawings baba.
sin.aj and Smell.ymouth.
Be.rlin and lalast.iclala.
mama.gee3 and obiora.thesubtle
Thanks baba

coming up sooncheesy
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by obiorathesubtle: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
olihilistic:

nice drawings baba.
snaj and Smllymouth.
Berlin and lalastilala.
mamage3 and obiorathesubtl
angry I go send big dogs after you!!
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
DESNAT:
nice work..but the one that they were kissing got me laughing
Thanks boss

Na God ogrin
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Hmmm

First thing is get rid of your fears bro and know that whatever comes out from your trial will only motivate you to want to do more.

You can try oil colors

nataraj pencils

a set of pencils

poster colors

Biros etcetera.

A3, A4, A0 papers are good.

I don't trace it with pencil first. when you practice well, and have enough patience you won't make mistakes.

I wish you luck brosmiley

Oh thanks a lot bro. Will go get those things asap and also stay focused. Hoping to get to ur level where I would also be able to paint easily without making mistakes. God bless.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
angry I go send big dogs after you!!

hahahahahaha

untop wetin na.??
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
jideniceguy:

Oh thanks a lot bro. Will go get those things asap and also stay focused. Hoping to get to ur level where I would also be able to paint easily without making mistakes. God bless.
I wish you success brosmiley

You are welcome.

don't forget to vote Mimzy tomorrow o

will mention youwink
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by obiorathesubtle: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
olihilistic:

hahahahahaha
untop wetin na.??
undecided ooh.. You no know??
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
I wish you success brosmiley

You are welcome.

don't forget to vote Mimzy tomorrow o
will mention youwink
Yes boss no wahala.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
jideniceguy:

Yes boss no wahala.
Thanks bosssmiley
Appreciated
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by dauntless15(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
AirSultan:
why are you always poke nosinggrin

just kidding..

Na God o brotherlee
lol just concerned about you bro, seriously wouldn't ask if i don't care about you, glad you're kidding though, cause i feel insulted.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That was to catch you off guard!!

He-ya!!! *Hacks Airsultan in the throat*
So evuuuh!!! *Bows down in awe*
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Audray:
So evuuuh!!! *Bows down in awe*
grin you see what he drew me like?

What'sup Audray? Long time .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Graphic Designer At Your Service. / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.