Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife (25881 Views)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good evening N'LNDS. My name is jeffrey. I just need good advice on this PLS.

In 2009 I was living with my uncle in aba. Abia state. My uncle is married. For long but no child. I dont know the cause sha
So he became sick with diabetes. The sickness reduced he's stature from hug man to little man. His wife don't near him again because the doctor advised that he should not have sex with his wife again so that he don't infect her.
So my uncle sold he's 2 cement trailer and opened a cement shop there in. Uratha aba
And my aunty is selling cotton in aria-aria mkt.

On that faithful day my uncle travelled to the village. After my aunty returned from mkt. She said to me that my uncle is not around that am now the man of the house. That am gonna take all he's responsibilities in all side. I answered OK ma. So we where in parlour watching a movie. The film was a comic 1. She laughed and fell off from the chair she was on the floor she asked me to help her up. I went and held her hand. She said No. That I should hold her waist which I gladly did with my standing d*ck. Then I was 15 and she was 31 from their she asked to see my d*ck. I showed her. She held it for a while she told me. How she wish am up to 20yrs. She said she gonna check if my sperm is matured. She removed her wrapper. And was putting on only pant. She apply some lubricants on her lap. There's where I inserted my dick sha. And after I released she checked the sperm. And decided we have a real s*x which I gladly accept then. I had sex with her for like 6 different times.

My problem now is. Am bitterly regretting everything now and my uncle died in 2010

I left aba in 2009 september to abuja. Since then. I've travelled to the village twice. But I've not reached my uncle's house. My conscience won't allow me. Again fear of the man rising from grave to attack me. He's wiffe is still in aba going about her normal. I feel like confessing to the family. Nobody is aware of this. Except me and her

What should I do.

Pls bear with any typo you come across. Thanks. @frano. @lalasticala.
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by kingreign(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jeffboi:

In 2009 I was living with my uncle in aba. Abia state. My uncle is married. For long but no child. I dont know the cause sha
So he became sick with diabetes. The sickness reduced he's stature from hug man to little man. His wife don't near him again because the doctor advised that he should not have sex with his wife again so that he don't infect her.
So my uncle sold he's 2 cement trailer and opened a cement shop there in. Uratha aba

On that faithful day my uncle travelled to the village. After my aunty returned from mkt. She said to me that my uncle is not around that am now the man of the house. That am gonna take all he's responsibilities in all side. I answered OK ma. So we where in parlour watching a movie. The film was a comic 1. She laughed and fell off from the chair she was on the floor she asked me to help her up. I went and held her hand. She said No. That I should hold her waist which I gladly did with my standing d*ck. Then I was 15 and she was 31 from their she asked to see my d*ck. I showed her. She held it for a while she told me. How she wish am up to 20yrs. She said she gonna check if my sperm is matured. She removed her wrapper. And was putting on only pant. She apply some lubricants on her lap. There's where I inserted my dick sha. And after I released she checked the sperm. And decided we have a real s*x which I gladly accept then. I had sex with her for like 6 different times.

My problem now is. Am bitterly regretting everything now and my uncle died in 2010

I left aba in 2009 september to abuja. Since then. I've travelled to the village twice. But I've not reached my uncle's house. My conscience won't allow me. Again fear of the man rising from grave to attack me. He's wiffe is still in aba going about her normal. I feel like confessing to the family. Nobody is aware of this. Except me and her

What should I do.

oboy is nt fair oh...
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by phrancys001(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good to know you even have a conscience anyway let sleeping dog lie accept you were wickedly manipulated by your uncle's wife at your young and naive moment,just ask for forgiveness in prayer from your uncle and face the future with a new chapter in life.

8 Likes

Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
U know!..in this kinda case,,you should ask God for forgiveness!..no need to confess to anybody!..its only ur uncle that deserves to know!..+..ur uncle is dead!!..he's never coming bk to strike u!..

5 Likes

Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by izsmike: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just pray for God to forgive u.... Telling d family abt it might raise unnecessary alarm #Myopinion tho

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by ebbybest(f): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Original Gobe, see me see wahala hey,
The six times you had sex with her were you still 15 years old?

Where are you from? Becos i belive you have Culture..
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by AnodaIT(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
You were manipulated.

Confess to your Pastor and you will be free. No need to go to the family
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
phrancys001:
Good to know you even have a conscience anyway let sleeping dog lie accept you were wickedly manipulated by your uncle's wife at your young and naive moment,just ask for forgiveness in prayer from your uncle and face the future with a new chapter in life.

Thanks bro
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
ebbybest:

It all happened under 1week. That was In july 2009
ebbybest:

It all happened under 1week. That was in match 2009
ebbybest:

Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by schumastic(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
confess to the family ke, is like op is high o shocked shocked shocked after 6years is now you want to open up...my advice is for you to confess to your pastor and ask for forgiveness that's all. forget family cus the wound this story of yours will open, you would wish you kept your mouth shut.
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Boring: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
CLAP FOR UR SELF..
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by CarrotAndStick: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jesus Christ of Abakiliki!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by CarrotAndStick: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op, did you impregnate her? Did she have kids for you?
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by CarrotAndStick: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
But some women can be very useless! Imagine somebody's wife!
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by CarrotAndStick: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Go to your uncle's grave and confess! God! I'm so angry right now!! angry
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Op, did you impregnate her? Did she have kids for you?

No ooh. I dont even know self. I've not seen since then
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by ucnwafor(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chaiiiii óp u are fucking your uncle wife abi

And since 2009 till now dat karma has came hunting for u, nd u start confessing

Hmmmmmm cos am sure right away dat the woman might have your child

Make una fear God kwanu!!

Smh
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by adexlamex(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
so your aunty is your uncle's wife and you can infect someone with diabetes abi......cornteanew

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by ebbybest(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Jeffboi:

For me i can say since u were 15 and was under her. You did it becos she made you to, and u never knew the implications am i right?
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by henry11007(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Jeffboi:

What should I do.

my friend just come nd ask God for forgiveness nd pray so that it not be done to u
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
ebbybest:

For me i can say since u were 15 and was under her. You did it becos she made you to, and u never knew the implications am i right?

Very right. Though she didn't force me
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by ebbybest(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Jeffboi:

Very right. Though she didn't force me
she did nt force you but ur mentality never told u, u were wrong.
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by dobys(f): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jeffboi:

What should I do.

hahahahaha at 15 u didnt even say no no aunty pls.. hahahhahaha GOD wee 4give u. hau in mind swty wat u sow u wee reap if u like confess or dont. u goo reap am.
sign out.......
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by dobys(f): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
AnodaIT:
You were manipulated.

Confess to your Pastor and you will be free. No need to go to the family

manipulated owwww did she force him or threaten him at 15 he knw good or bad. biko
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
dobys:

hahahahaha at 15 u didnt even say no no aunty pls.. hahahhahaha GOD wee 4give u. hau in mind swty wat u sow u wee reap if u like confess or dont. u goo reap am.
sign out.......

Bros. Easy abeg. cry
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by dobys(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jeffboi:

Bros. Easy abeg. cry

am a lady dear
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
God will forgive you.Remember the adulterous woman in the bible? But don't do it again.

Kudos smiley

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by idibe24(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
close ur eye and say god pls 4give me.but make I warn u make u no try dat thing u do oh for ur life
Re: My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife by paulpery: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
It may not be diabetes. Because diabetes is not infectious. No doctor will give such advise.i might be HIV.u Don enter one chance, o boy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.