Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose (1780 Views)

Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by Limitednow: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
AYODELE Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State says a top management team of Zenith Bank Plc on Thursday evening begged him over the bank’s alleged role in funding Mr. Fayose’s election.

The governor says Zenith Bank helped in funding his election in 2014, in his bid to deny an allegation by the government linking him to a $2.1 billion arms money reportedly diverted by the former Goodluck Jonathan administration.

But Mr. Fayose accuses the bank of lying to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission about the transaction, and his public comments on the case are believed aimed at getting even with the bank’s leaders.

The bank has distanced itself from the governor’s election.

But, in a statement on Thursday, by its spokesperson, Lere Olayinka, Mr. Fayose said the bank’s top management met with him and begged him to let the matter be.

The statement was accompanied with photographs showing the governor and some officials he said were from the bank.

“Their visit to the governor followed a reported denial by the bank that it was not part of the funding of the election,” the statement said.

“The team was led by an Executive Director, Sola Oladipo.

“It also had two zonal directors of the bank and the Ado-Ekiti branch manager.

“When accosted by newsmen, the ED said they only came to see the governor.

“Asked whether the bank really dissociated itself from the claim by the governor that it was part of the funding of the election, Shola could only mutter some inaudible words.

“He eventually said the spokesman for the bank was not on the team and could not say anything.

“While commenting on the development, Governor Fayose said the bank officials came to beg him over the issue.

“They were begging me and that the matter should not go beyond this level. I asked them why did they go to the EFCC to tell lies. Why did they have to lie that money came from the Office of the National Security Adviser? If the money is for me why did they have to link with me what is not,” the statement said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3Jg1xQzxc

http://.com/zenith-bank-begging-me-to-calm-down-fayose/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by santos247(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Every begging was a hit back to back by entire Zenith managament from Jim Ovia to the messengers.
Lol !!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by auntysimbiat(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
lol

[size=13pt]watch the video: [/size]

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by ojun50(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose my guy strong man, i pity buhari

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by erunz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by kahal29: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
auntysimbiat:
lol

[size=13pt]watch the video: [/size]

zenith bank una don enter cos this looks like a set up

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by Kollyman: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Make I dey here dey watch this season film

2 Likes

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by dunkem21(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kollyman:
Make I dey here dey watch this season film

Make I join you, jare.. Care for peanuts? grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by Limitednow: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lalasticlala u dey sleep?
Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by lytech1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mr Fayose!!! I will be glad if you win this battle

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by Limitednow: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
But I didn't hear or see any begging.

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose is ready for this case.

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by kahal29: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
But I didn't hear or see any begging.

Wondering too

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by ironheart(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Setup, those bank managers fell for the setup. Chai. Zanith bank will sack those guys in the end

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by moshmusth(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Let the battle begins

1 Like

Re: Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose by spako4(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith vs Fayose =EFCC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Response To Emir Sanusi's Call For Nigeria To Support Palestine / Ex President OLUSEGUN Obasanjo Appointed chairman Of World Ex-presidents: / Fayose Should Stay Clear Off My Wife - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.