Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre (1254 Views)

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) / 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by FKO81(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
The BOT of Igbo social cultural organization, IGBO REAWAKEN FORUM [/b]met recently to receive reports from it's National Executive Committee (NEC), The meeting held at the palace of Chief Hon. Nkwo Nnabuchi at Mgbakwu, Awka Capital Territory.
HIGHLIGHTS:[b]The meeting focused on the core objectives of needful negotiation and repositioning of Ndigbo at center stage of Nigeria's power equation, fast-tracking emerging opportunities,to reposition Nigeria's South-east economy into a status of the fastest growing pro-manufacturing/industrial hub of Africa
notwithstanding current challenges.
Accordingly,the BOT directed the National working committee of the organization led by Chief Uche Ufearoh, to step up action in line with 2016 calender of activities. In this wise, the BOT held that the National working committee should cause state and LGA chapters key into current preparations for the year 2016 National conference and New yam festival, the cultural trademark of Ndigbo around the globe.
PARTICIPATION:The following BOT members took part in the meeting :
Chief Hon. Nkwo Nnabuchi (Chairman),
Chief Uche Ufearoh,
Barr Nath Ikeocha,
Dr Ejike Ogoegbunam
Nduka Aguofia Esq, who doubled as secretary.
Engr Chris Aghaoko of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana, Afikpo
was in attendance at the meeting which was adjourned to August 2016.

Anchored by Obinna Ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by gabus: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hope Igbos soon learn to speak with one voice. We look forward to see the present forum bring Igbos under one great family to speak with one voice and give hope to the aspirations of the new generation.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by Ilovemystate: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
gabus:
Hope Igbos soon learn to speak with one voice. We look forward to see the present forum bring Igbos under one great family to speak with one voice and give hope to the aspirations of the new generation.
united we stand divided we fall. IGBOS are republican in nature I hope we get it right

1 Like

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
[/quote]
Igbo bu Igbo ofu obi ka anyi choro ka anyi were oke anyi na obodo Nigeria. Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by hundredhundred: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
post=46866802:

Igbo bu Igbo ofu obi ka anyi choro ka anyi were oke anyi na obodo Nigeria. Igbo kwenu!

You alone with 3 handles on this thread. Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by attackgat: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2016
post=46866802:

I nwere onwe anyi ka mkpa karia oke obuna aga eke ta n'ime Nigeria!

Olile anya anyi bu "Owuwa Anyawu!"

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by alexov(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2016
it gives me a great deal of joy whenever I see my people working together for our collective good. kanyi dozie obodo anyi.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by SlayerSupreme: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Chai. The beauty and purity of una central Igbo brought tears to my eyes. Excellentè.
Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by lashout1: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2016
onye we re nmadu ka onye we re ego, kanyi jikota aka hapu ihe state maka na owu geography.

Igbo kwenu!
Nwanne ga di ooi!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by mrvitalis(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2016
If we igbos are serious about Nigeria politices we need to have our own political party that we can be attached to.... PDP is not our party not at all... We need to also judge our leaders based on project deliverd
And list project a fedral power should do in our region to get our support
Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by GTkester: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
If we igbos are serious about Nigeria politices we need to have our own political party that we can be attached to.... PDP is not our party not at all... We need to also judge our leaders based on project deliverd

Mr man STFU! We don't need any Nigerian anything... We are marching gloriously to the land of ever living Sun. Biafra is our heritage, it's better for us Dan livin with some useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by mrvitalis(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2016
GTkester:

Mr man STFU! We don't need any Nigerian anything... We are marching gloriously to the land of ever living Sun. Biafra is our heritage, it's better for us Dan livin with some useless people.
Then why do we care so much on who govererns Abia??
And I hope we won't vote in 2019

1 Like

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by babyfaceafrica: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
Then why do we care so much on who govererns Abia?? And I hope we won't vote in 2019
gbam!!
Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by GTkester: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Then why do we care so much on who govererns Abia??
And I hope we won't vote in 2019

Again just shut the bleep up and living this fucking thread. You're an afonja and I don't know what the Bleep you're doing here you son of a bitch!
Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
3rrrrrrrrd class citizens....! Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by GTkester: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
3rrrrrrrrd class citizens....! Hmmmmmmm

Fool! It looks like your pus.sy is breeding maggots.
Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by EQUALROGHT: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

you always spew rubbish, commenting out of context. Is APGA nt an Igbo party.This people are making serious effort to put their ass together and become a formidable force in Nigeria. what people like u is supposed to do is finding means to identify with them and make your valid contribution. swing into action man.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by waledeji(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
The gathering of 3rd Class citizens cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre by Scholes007(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
waledeji:
The gathering of 3rd Class citizens cheesy cheesy cheesy
ok mr first class citizen we have heard your input. Just ride along or swerve aside.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Spokesman Describes US Secretary Of State John Kerry As An Infidel (Pic) / World's First Selfie Bottle By Coca-cola Company / Many Feared Dead In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Yola Mosque (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.