Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (17279 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by MissMetro: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
President Buhari hosted the members of the Judiciary during a breaking of Ramadan fast at the State House, Abuja today.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-fast-with-members.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Ronpet777(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
May U walk and not stumble.Well done Mr President!!!

I owe no one apologies for praying for d leader of my country.If God helps him,things will go well for all and sundry.Y wish him bad when he still remains my president? May God see U through sir!!!

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by SurefireFashion: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
We need picture of ther eating........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by einst3in: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
The last hope of the common man.these people are very learned even though they look old and tired.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Pheals(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigeria judicial system is poor - may God help us ,(amen)

Buhari ignored the legislative and go for the judiciary shocked .....
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Masculity(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
einst3in:
The last hope of the common man.these people are very learned even though they look old and tired.

Oh my God. Do you expect to see fat belly people? Oh no that era has past since may 29 2015.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Judiciary now dining with Buhari.....I keep my mouth shut!

that fair skinned man is from Biafra......lol.....with his facial expression...... He is ready to kill Buhari grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Mimexy(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Today fast abi yesterday fast?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2016
More like... 'Buhari breaks fast with mostly Sharia court lawyers'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Almonda: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Never knew Old people's association form the Judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Frankiss44(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
unnecessary waste of tax payer money when the masses are dying in starvation... must he break fast with every arm of government and group.... rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by gen2briz(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Baba na badoo, he come leave legislators go meet judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by PigMeat: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
ok, RIP sir. We love u but God loves u most.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by samogo1: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2016
I hope its not our money?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2016
I have two questions

will those men up there leave with parcel of money

are there only Muslims in the judicial organ??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Economic policy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by gen2briz(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:
ok, RIP sir. We love u but God loves u most.

Eyaa sorry ooo... How old was he before leaving this sinful world. Kindly accept my condolences. God we give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by TrueHeart365(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2016
buhari breaks fast with... buhari takes pictures with... zarah takes pictures with... Aisha takes pictures with... check out photos of zarah and aisha...

my people.. is this the kind of news we will be hearing till 2019 while hunger dey kill us? oh, i almost forgot the dullard has more media aids than than economic advisers...

ride on baba.. your zombies are with you

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by raker300: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Ronpet777:
May U walk and not stumble.Well done Mr President!!!
"well done" for flexing your money? Wow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by realGURU(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Why fail exam when u can easily pass it, why waste your time chatting , why waste ur mb and time commenting on this poo when you can learn new things click my signature to for free, jamb, sat, post ume, Gre, toefl, icann exams pass questions and answers
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by xreal: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
@ last pic

Buhari: you have to go and change to a white attire.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by olagamalin(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Justice Bode Rhodes -Vivour of the Supreme Court looks bored ... Non-conformist
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by SuperSuave(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
#BuhariDoSomething enough pictures already
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by GOODNESS2020: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2016
I can see up to 80% Northerners and 20% easterners, no single Yoruba man there

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by PigMeat: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
gen2briz:

Eyaa sorry ooo... How old was he before leaving this sinful world. Kindly accept my condolences. God we give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
down here we dont trade word with zommbies. We are not in the same realm, get used to it.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by jide219(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
I dont know abt you all but i am just at peace anytime i see this man,i believe that one day he will take nigeria to a greater height.how many likes for our great president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by juman(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2016
He is not a good president.

He is not a competent president.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by TrueHeart365(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
jide219:
I dont know abt you all but i am just at peace anytime i see this man, i believe that one day he will take nigeria to a greater height. how many likes for our great president

i hope that "one day" will not be after 2019 because he's about to waste 2 years with the same promise of "one day".

this is the problem with Nigerians. you decieving yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
toposi4naija:
Judiciary now dining with Buhari.....I keep my mouth shut!

that fair skinned man is from Biafra......lol.....with his facial expression...... He is ready to kill Buhari grin
[/s]

Na only mouth beerfraud sabi make... na so beerfraudians mislead woman beater Kanu to jail.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by jide219(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
GOODNESS2020:
I can see up to 80% Northerners and 20% easterners, no single Yoruba man there
wetin that wan con me abi dem to share visa for there,abi e compulsory say yoruba must dae,haters like you will die in a yoruba prison.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by able20(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
When a Blind man like Buhari is power the nation is in darkness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi / PDP Mourn Nwabia, Commiserates With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.