Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53458 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by jonmoveek: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yeah, thats its major selling point!

ChidinmaRose:

Yeah, the L8 is known for its huge battery.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by louiscole360: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
bobo65:

A list where two tecno phones top top 5 list and u r taking it serious?
A list that says phantom 5 (dats in my hands) is better than HTC one m9 (that Iv used and sold here) ..

Bro, don't blv everything u read, esp on Google, Tecno has not and cannot make a phone that will be better than HTC one m9 at least not yet

Modified
It's even a Nigerian website
Queen techy would prolly say c9 is better than samsung s7 on her own blog

Guy shift abeg
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by louiscole360: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I'm sure,and I hope tecno improves with all these lashing

They have and are still improving
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
jonmoveek:
Yeah, thats its major selling point!

It can also be used as a power bank
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Tizzie: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Mrs holy na you I ask and what is your business with the question I ask, the person I asked answered me so your question is inconsequential

trouble maker ah ahn
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Tizzie: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

just like the l5 ? tell me more biko
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tizzie:

trouble maker ah ahn
Bia they send you too?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
louiscole360:

They have and are still improving
I hope so
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by hoticey(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Why would I drain or kill my phone in the name of using it as a power bank and to charge whose phone with it?? To me, that feature is absolutely useless. I know how to get a power bank if I need one.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
seems fine ...c8 wast that bad for camera, i am guessing this should be equally fine
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2016
hoticey:

Why would I drain or kill my phone in the name of using it as a power bank and to charge whose phone with it?? To me, that feature is absolutely useless. I know how to get a power bank if I need one.

Hian. If you don't want to use the feature, don't use it nah.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Tizzie:

just like the l5 ? tell me more biko

LOL. Yes. Just like the L5.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by reumat(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
not ever will i give tecno 50k+ just because of 13mps selfie camera, tomorow day will produce c9+ with 500 batterry un go still hype am, we need to grow dud!!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Yeah, the L8 is known for its huge battery.

I like the fact that it can charge another phone
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oyindebrah:
A7 camera cannot even beat my L8 camera,lol stop playing abeg

LOL are you minding him?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
These are very nice pictures. I'm impressed o.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
slap1:
The front camera is quite nice. I took a selfie with it two about two weeks ago and it was really clear!

But I'm not a picture person, so Tecno L8 plus will serve me better.

Yes. I prefer battery life too.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
BenKafor:

I like the fact that it can charge another phone

That's one really cool feature. Very convenient.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by suyamasta(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2016
The battery is not removable
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by kendrick2: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Honestly I just hope its worth all the hype
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by johnjameson: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Only have experience with the boom j8 and C8, would love to feel this one too
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by TundeSalamu(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2016
waow, yall looking great in the picture , thats a nice camera
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by TrollinStone: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Hian. If you don't want to use the feature, don't use it nah.
I tire o. As if other phone makers arent adding it to their own
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by hoticey(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
TrollinStone:
I tire o. As if other phone makers arent adding it to their own

Am I buying a phone or a power bank??
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ShiroSan: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2016
yall look great in the pic
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ShiroSan: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2016
chuba akpom slaying ... lol Camon c9
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2016
That Aliexprees that if you order screen now, it may be screen protector that will arrive after 2 months sad
onyichick:
they don't HV o,I checked for d screen on aliexpress n it cost over 17k.I am tinking of buying a gionee Fone now but as I never get d moni I will be managing d cracked screen
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by MaryWest(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
wow, the pictures from this phones camera make a lady salivate like it is food... haha
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by creed266: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
HannibalXVI:
That Aliexprees that if you order screen now, it may be screen protector that will arrive after 2 months sad
i swear, or maybe it will even be broken again before it gets here
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by stevepeters: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmm. Camon c9 is a suprise. Not the camera though but the RAM, battery n interface.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin
creed266:

i swear, or maybe it will even be broken again before it gets here
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by TrollinStone: 2:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Both
hoticey:

Am I buying a phone or a power bank??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.