Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! (6324 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
obailala:
I showed you 2 examples of AMCON taking over businesses which default on loans above; I mentioned Sani Dangote and Jimoh Ibrahim. If you need more examples, you have examples like Wale Babalakin of Bi-courtney group, Aero Contractors, even Arik air at some point, Bacita Sugar, G. Cappa etc, AMCON bought over all these loans and many others when they bailed out several banks, AMCON is now in the business of recovering the loans. You are free to simply do a google search to educate yourself.

I will not bother responding to you further because it is obvious I am wasting my time forcing info into the head of someone who has intentionally blocked their comprehension abilities. Have a nice day!

Now you are taking this personal na fight.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

Now you are taking this personal na fight.
E dey pain me the way some people dey reason, I dont know any more if you are just pulling my legs with these your responses or if you are actually being serious. undecided
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by agabaI23(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
omo see slaming ohh,but wait that comment provoked d patriotic citizen in u abi? but every one is entitled to his or her opinion
I am surprised that what he typed excited you...everyone is entitled to his or her opinion though. .
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Standing5(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Kindergarten statistics.
Kindergarten communication.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
obailala:
E dey pain me the way some people dey reason, I dont know any more if you are just pulling my legs with these your responses or if you are actually being serious. undecided

Nah I am not serious I am just playing undecided
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by orisa37: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
No wonder my one hundred thousand ordinary shares of 50 kobo depreciated to just about one thousand shares of no value. My money had been looted by the likes of Dangote, BMB, PMB who never paid a kobo in his life for his training and education and so on. BMB and Dangote should seek soft repayment program to pay back now before the Labour unions, The Niger Delta Avengers etc become educated.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Mustack: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
obailala:

I keep asking whether it is a mandatory requirement for a person to be unintelligent before he/she can become a wailer. Tufiakwa! Our youths have totally thrown their senses to the dogs.

@Onye Nna,

Which Dangote are you talking about?... Is it Aliko Dangote or another Dangote?... Where did you churn out this your meaningless story from?
This is the sort of senseless false stories you share and spread in your neighbourhoods and in your circles which has no other effect than to incite anger amongst the teeming population of ignorant and gullible folks (like yourself).

What on earth does Buhari have to do with AMCON taking over the property of Silverbird Group?... The money owed by silverbird group wasn't borrowed when Buhari was in power, the loan wasn't defaulted when Buhari was in power, the loan wasn't bought over by AMCON (to save Union Bank from falling) when Buhari was in power, AMCON usually gives the loan defaulters a period of time to service their loan after which, if the loan is not still repaid, AMCON takes over the property/collateral. AMCON gave Silverbird group this deadline long before Buhari came to power and now, the deadline expires, AMCON takes over the collateral and you chose to blame Buhari for this?... What on earth has happened to the brain of our youths?... Is it a must that we should throw away our brains in order to play opposition?

[size=13pt]By the way, just 3-4 days ago, this same AMCON repossessed Jimoh Ibrahim's property due to a defaulted N50 billion loan, they even went further to freeze his accounts. I did not hear any shouts of Buhari!.[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/n50bn-debt-amcon-takes-jimoh-ibrahims-firms-freezes-bank-accounts/

[size=13pt]Just last month, the same AMCON took over Sani Dangote's properties, Sani Dangote is the younger brother of the Aliko Dangote. Obviously we did not hear this silly cry of Buhari Buhari Buhari!![/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/26/amcon-takes-over-sani-dangotes-asset/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/debt-recovery-amcon-takes-dangotes-bulk-pack-services-ltd/

Now yesterday, AMCON takes over the properties of Silverbird due to expiration of the deadline given, and it has become another news for people who have refused to use their brains to wail on. A lot of people really need their brains formatted. Tufiakwa!

cc: Enahi, PRYCE, paschu, Cjrane2, MadamExcellency, Bethelwealthy, IVORY2009
My brother serious scanning is needed somenppl wail with empty brains as if they didn't have any basic of knowledge.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by gare(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dangota I see lol
So we should leave ben Bruce or what's ur point exactly
Don't know which hole ure sitting down in thinking this rubbish sha
You said so much trash eh
I worry for your mental condition
But even if no one reasonable educates you let me help
I don't care if mr B is owing 500billion
We have to start from somewhere and if its ben Bruce so be it
Put ur childish sentiments aside and think about your OWN life

What do you by start from somewhere? You guys the way you reason amazes me, even If they have to statr from where would you statr from? Is it not the guys that owe more you start from downwards, by the time this country go cash fire una eye go clear, make una dey side bad thing.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
gare:

What do you by start from somewhere? You guys the way you reason amazes me, even If they have to statr from where would you statr from? Is it not the guys that owe more you start from downwards, by the time this country go cash fire una eye go clear, make una dey side bad thing.

The fact that your started your argument with that trash above doesn't warrant a reply but hey I have to talk na! Before you carry that thinking and become a governors wife or governor urself!
Now u say starting from the top abi
Why do you strongly feel that dangote isn't servicing his loans! Dude is worth 15billion$ that's the budget of this country! Do you have documented proof and guessing this is an idea that was shared in a saloon!
Like I said call it pdp or apc ur biz
He was owing end of discussion
When pdp they should do whatever dey like
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
gare:

The fact that your started your argument with that trash above doesn't warrant a reply but hey I have to talk na! Before you carry that thinking and become a governors wife or governor urself!
Why do you strongly feel that dangote isn't servicing his loans! Dude is worth 15billion$ that's the budget of this country! Do you have documented proof and guessing this is an idea that was shared in a saloon!
When pdp enter(thats if they will ever see power again) they should do whatever they like
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by gare(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

When pdp enter(thats if they will ever see power again) they should do whatever they like

That where guys like you get it wrong, things don't work that way, that's what we call witch hunt, there should be fairness, if you desire peace you must fight injustice, so that tell me how much he is worth, you still don't have the details of Ben Bruce loan so let's, how do you know he is not servicing his own loan.

If we want things to work in this country an APC Govt should be able to probe APC and PDP people all together, if we go by your style then we will have sit tight President that wouldn't want to leave office due fear. We all need to change our mind set and work for the interest of all.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
gare:

That where guys like you get it wrong, things don't work that way, that's what we call witch hunt, there should be fairness, if you desire peace you must fight injustice, so that tell me how much he is worth, you still don't have the details of Ben Bruce loan so let's, how do you know he is not servicing his own loan.

If we want things to work in this country an APC Govt should be able to probe APC and PDP people all together, if we go by your style then we will have sit tight President that wouldn't want to leave office due fear. We all need to change our mind set and work for the interest of all.

Hold up nigga
Hold up
Said it saloon analysis
Do you even understand what happened?
Guess all you heard is buhari took silverbird from ben bruce.
Madam ben bruce wasn't servicing his loans that's why this whole thing happened
In pigin
Him no dey pay the small part payments that he is supposed to be paying! And this one don they go on for 5years now
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by gare(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Hold up nigga
Hold up
Said it saloon analysis
Do you even understand what happened?
Guess all you heard is buhari took silverbird from ben bruce.
Madam ben bruce wasn't servicing his loans that's why this whole thing happened
In pigin
Him no dey pay the small part payments that he is supposed to be paying! And this one don they go on for 5years now

Did you read my comments, please go back to it I never mentioned Buharis name on it, and I never said it was politically motivated moreover I never said he shouldn't be made to pay the price if he defaults but there should be fairness, do rush to attack me when you don't even know my point of argument.

Let all that are involved in it be made to pay the price you don't just single out someone and let the whole world know, everyone involved should have the same punishment.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
gare:

Did you read my comments, please go back to it I never mentioned Buharis name on it, and I never said it was politically motivated moreover I never said he shouldn't be made to pay the price if he defaults but there should be fairness, do rush to attack me when you don't even know my point of argument.

Let all that are involved in it be made to pay the price you don't just single out someone and let the whole world know, everyone involved should have the same punishment.

Alright now I understand you! But lets face facts now!
It has happened and will continue
We talk here from now till 2moro
Silver bird is no longer his own!
Just focus on making your own life better and prepare for heaven
Don't know about you but I won't be here forever
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Mustack:

My brother serious scanning is needed somenppl wail with empty brains as if they didn't have any basic of knowledge.

whenever and wherever i spot a fool, i give them what they deserve, i give them SILENCE!

receive it!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylva Picks Tompolo’s Son As Deputy In Bayelsa / Why Do Nigerians Hate Their Country? / 16 Illegal Refineries Discovered In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.