Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line (45474 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by DVMtuppence(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by frisky2good(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Fresh tomato grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
it is never too early to make money. Moreover is it when she's no longer revelant that she should start?
makingsense:
Hmmmm. Isn't this too EARLY??

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Etinosajay(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
THONZE:
RIDE ON BAE.....KEEP IT UP...... DO NOT MIND HATERS.....F*CK THEM

But she's not old enough to f*ck anybody na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by cruz419(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Happy for u,, make use of every opportunity u have jare,,
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by hotspec(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
i love ds. invest and reinvest. if comedy no sell, cloth go do. dt is diversification of economy. Buhari shd learn from ds small chap.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by AK6464(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
I just hope they manage her well, so she doesn't end up like most child-celebrities. Go girl
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Dolazee(f): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by TimothyNkenu: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
she try.............she shouldn't neqlect her education thouqh

Remind me what the unemployment rate is again?
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by southpole: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
She is not suppose to be the CEO because of her age, is better for her to get a mature person to handle that position because no meaning company will go into business agreement or contract with another company whose CEO is under age, that will be against the law.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Perfecttouch(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
bros no vex,this comment is not MAKINGSENSE at all
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by ITbomb(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
I really admire the man behind the scene, Mark Angel

He is so diligent and doesn't allow his ego to cloud the rising star of Emmanuella, of course that would be the downfall of the two of them.

This is life lesson, it doesn't matter whether you were the one that brought the idea, sometimes your best position for progress can be behind the scene
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Perfecttouch(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Bossforeva:
With the publicity Emmauella has gotten in her funny videos, her business side is being exploited even at that young age, and she has announced on Instagram that her Clothing Line, Ella line will be launching, and has already updated her profile as the CEO.emmanuella

Of-course your guess is right, it is going to be a fashion line for Children Clothings. This shows the importance of discovering your kids hidden talent early in life, and harnessing them.

Wishing her all the best in her new found career.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/06/24/little-comedienne/
i like that markangel guy, he is a typical example of a good businessman. He is utilizing every ounce of fame they are getting
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by 99propertyng: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
This girl is gradually skipping 'childhood stage' unknowingly to her management team.
Ask Usher, Micheal Jackson, Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc

Wish her the best of luck tho
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Remind me what the unemployment rate is again?
Nevertheless.... Its still needed
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by oodua1stson: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
You mean to tell me this small girl has more money than me cry cry

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by THONZE(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

But she's not old enough to f*ck anybody na.
THIS GOT ME LAUGHING grin grin . THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by aprokomania(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
I think I agree with you. this girl is still a child. I hope someone somewhere is not exploiting her
and hopefully, she is still in school.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Alvinnado(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks to those that discovered this raw and impeccable talent
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by HomeOfMe(f): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Bossforeva:
With the publicity Emmauella has gotten in her funny videos, her business side is being exploited even at that young age, and she has announced on Instagram that her Clothing Line, Ella line will be launching, and has already updated her profile as the CEO.emmanuella

Of-course your guess is right, it is going to be a fashion line for Children Clothings. This shows the importance of discovering your kids hidden talent early in life, and harnessing them.

Wishing her all the best in her new found career.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/06/24/little-comedienne/
While she's spreading her tentacles,I hope it won't disturb her schooling..,congratulations!
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by southpole: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Her sitting position shows that if not well managed she will end up like other spoiled and lost child celebrities
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by chibestjerry(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Good luck Kid..

I still don't find her funny.
hmmm if u do nt find her funny... Dat mean na hard man you be i swear
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Jay542(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Exodus23v25:
@ her age, she's a wonder kid.... More grace....
how old iss she biko??
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by emvico(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
thank god for her
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Samuelight(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
You can hate but don't crucify
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by southpole: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Her sitting position shows that if not well managed she will end up like other spoiled and lost child celebrities
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by stubbornman(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
if nah Oyinbo girl nah.. you go shout nice one?? something dey worry you oh
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2016
chibestjerry:
hmmm if u do nt find her funny... Dat mean na hard man you be i swear

Not really..

I enjoy a good comedy skit, but it has to be well delivered.

Emmanuella may actually get there as she is still very young, but i dont feel her right now.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by jrupa(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Philomath1212:

what of woman's gift?
The WOMAN go join the MAN inside the ROOM.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by hustler86(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:

Chairman, is it a crime to ask question that doesn't suit your MENTALITY.. please leave my life and focus on yours. thanks
Perfecttouch:
bros no vex,this comment is not MAKINGSENSE at all
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
Too early? Your comment isn't "makingsense" @ all.

Pls change your Moniker
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:

Dey there dey wait till u complete 50yrs before u go know wetin u wan do with ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.