Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) (26139 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Holyfield1(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
I bet Seun and Linda are richer than him...mumu show-off

2 Likes

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by ellahzy(f): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2016
...but they can subscribe for Instagram? undecided
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by guyu: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2016
E money , your still poor guy stop ur pride
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Izonpikin: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin...somebody just ask for phone...say him phone no good... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Eyepencil: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Holyfield1:
I bet Seun and Linda are richer than him...mumu show-off

Seun and Linda? Are you kidding me?

5 Likes

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by ExInferis(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
post=46875764:
Most people and their altitude of begging celebrities online is increasing everyday. I call them 'E-beggars' these people have taken things to a different level. imagine stalking celebrities online and asking them for one financial help or the other, this quit embarrassing and so uncivilized.
K-Cee’s brother, E-money seems to have attracted some unwarranted attraction to himself. After he was pictured spraying money with a machine at Onazi’s wedding.

See requests below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9dtnWAxht/?taken-by=iam_emoney1&hl=en

How is E Money a celebrity?

Or does being the brother of a celebrity makes one a celebrity as well?
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
E-money be wise. Nothing last forever spend it wise bro.... GODD BLESS U SIR.....
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
ExInferis:

How is E Money a celebrity?

Or does being the brother of a celebrity makes one a celebrity as well?

E money is the president of five star music label

Kcee, harrysong, and skibbi are signed on to this label.
So that alone automatically makes E money a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by philfrey08: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
mployer:

You no go understand. He has a gun that shoots out money as bullets. It is called money spraying machine.

grin grin

Maybe its my mind....

I was thinking of the soft gun
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by buksaylor001: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
And what's your business with that-
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by shrewd1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
E-money be wise. Nothing last forever

@ur pic post, bill gates is the son of Williams bill gates senior, an attorney and a philanthropist. Not a wood cutter. take note

2 Likes

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Ahmed99: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
well funny enuf most of dem could afford money for data plan buy can't work out a single strategy to make money.....well only God knows where ur help might cum from buh 4me its totally an unacceptable behaviour begging money online...
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by muazuk1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
the last comment though
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by sobastical: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm pretty sure a nairalander is among those begging emoney on instagram and they are here forming

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by slapacha: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:

shrewd1:

@ur pic post, bill gates is the son of Williams bill gates senior, an attorney and a philanthropist. Not a wood cutter. take note

A Good example of Goat.. false information
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Bill Gates was never the son of a wood cutter. his father was a very rich and prominent lawyer.

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Bill Gates father was not a wood cutter Stop spreading lies.
He was from a middle class home
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by femiero: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Stop posting stupid pictures. Bill gates father is a retired lawyer and philanthropist not a wood cutter. Google is your friend.
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by AdaAnambra: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
post=46875809:
source: http://www..com/2016/06/e-money-bombarded-with-careless-help.html

lacastilala , Seun wink wink grin grin shocked shocked
i dont blame them at all. The guy is loaded
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by chigoizie7(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
dillycool:
When he's been showing off riches, why won't he be receiving requests

It will even be more of a blessing to honour such requests.

There is a limit to which u make money, the only thing on ur mind is "giving".

E-money na good guy, he ain't stingy, people around him know better.
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by NigerianScholar: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
post=46875764:
Most people and their altitude of begging celebrities online is increasing everyday. I call them 'E-beggars' these people have taken things to a different level. imagine stalking celebrities online and asking them for one financial help or the other, this quit embarrassing and so uncivilized.
K-Cee’s brother, E-money seems to have attracted some unwarranted attraction to himself. After he was pictured spraying money with a machine at Onazi’s wedding.

See requests below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9dtnWAxht/?taken-by=iam_emoney1&hl=en
Most of em were joking. Maybe dah porshebabe wasnt......they r just whyning d guy.
That is how most Nigerians do online...and their intention is to make it funny...and it is.
Buy the book of humour according to Nigerians and ull understand
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by beedam(f): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I need his help too cry

Oga Kowope, you no serious oooooo! Send your account number make I send you money nah! grin grin grin grin

PS: I get shame, I don't do Zenith banking oooooo. Mba!

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Ophemmi: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
dillycool:
Lol, I'm more of a private person so I won't
Amen o, private ko... Public ni!
When the money is big enuf it speaks for itself.
Nobody wuld drive a Rolls Royce and nt get d public talkin.
#MoneyComeJare!
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Masoyi123(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
What u people fail to understand here is that,Emoney is not the one complaining been bombareded by E-request,but the poor masses. The question now is,Are u in his pocket? Then y are u complainin 4 him?. If he has money sprayin machine then it means he has d money 2 help d poor ones or is begging nd helping eachodas needs not allowed? Moreover,mr songz nd kcee dey boast of him''as far as e-money dey pay'',so mak him continue d charity work which him ben start. Another issue is,y waz emoney adding more grease 2 d elbow of some1 that is already strong If he was not trying 2 show himself?. Onazi is already a millionere so y waste ur money on a weeding using machine while charity homes nd e-requests await u?. In a nutshell,dis guy has d money so even if he is disturbed by e-request he caused it for himself.

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
He caused it with his showing off.

Soon he will be the most wanted on Kidnappers list
with his mopols and body guards abi...make dem go kidnap am...i dey watch
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by ExInferis(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Airforce1:

E money is the president of five star music label

Kcee, harrysong, and skibbi are signed on to this label.
So that alone automatically makes E money a celebrity.

That can't be right.

Is the head of Warner Music a celebrity? Sony? Do you even know who they are?

Begorrah!!
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by simiolu1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:

That story on your picture isn't that of Bill Gates... Bill Gates was born to a very comfortable middle class family that could afford to send him to Harvard without a scholarship of any kind not an ordinary woodcutter.

Stop misinforming people. That story is that of John D. Rockefeller.

Don't take this personal

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by simiolu1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
slapacha:
BlackSeptember:

A Good example of Goat.. false information

I wonder how a "wood cutter" could afford sending his son to Harvard without scholarship and then the boy decided to dropout!

I don't know a wood cutter that could also afford to send his son to one of the few secondary schools in the US that owned a Mainframe computer in the 80s.

That Bros can lie for Lai Muhammed
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by dillycool(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ophemmi:
Amen o, private ko... Public ni! When the money is big enuf it speaks for itself. Nobody wuld drive a Rolls Royce and nt get d public talkin. #MoneyComeJare!
Lol, well said dear. Money must be made grin
Don't forget to vote for mimzy tomorrow kiss
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
He who says nothing last forever has never tried Aboki perfume.

1 Like

Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by gifttracy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
E money making money..
Re: E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) by skywalker001(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lovexme:
Read @La_porschebabe's comment abeg grin grin
Thought am d only one dat notice it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian / Nse Ikpe-etim's New Sexy Semi Unclad Photos / Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.