Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (61833 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by iamlimo(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2016
blacknumbia123:

The first true talk wey I don hear this morning.
Oh another stupid reason to cheat....
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by eightsin(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2016
This is strong.
Op, don't you know no one remains faithful all through a relationship. I wonder why we feel betrayed and sad when we are cheated on even if we do not love the person. Its something we can't really control.

I wonder why we can't even share a pu*sy/d*ck and remain happy.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by leeland(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2016
I really feel what u av bin tru, but i want u to Know dat if u kill ursef purposefully u will go to hell. Get close to GOD.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Henryman27(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2016
First and foremost, I hv to thank d admin of this forum for registering me successfully. Am happy to in dis forum of wonderful people of timber and calibre. God bless us All. Cheers!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tomquest: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Kill myself over a woman? Lol
Even while I dated my "main" gf I had over 5 side chicks who were always looking forward to fuccking me.

And this babe was fuccking loyal to me because she suspected that she wasn't the only cat in my yard... She was always struggling to prove herself in order to get my maximum love and commitment to her.

But what do I see in this Op's breakup story? A spoilt little kid, an ajebuttered "good" boy who had so much in university to even be "paying" his gf. I laugh in Chinese. So his gf simply took from the "boy" and fuccked her "man". That's what babes do when you play the good boy card.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 25, 2016
I'll reply all this with one line!

"Never compromise your hustle"

The hustle to achieving your goals in life should never compromised for anyone, but if in your case that goal is to get the girl or loose your life trying then I'll recommend continued rehabilitation!

Sorry if my advice doesn't apply. Just trying to maintain status quo.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by smartokc(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise

Why will you want to kill yourself because of a woman, who can leave you tomorrow probably because you are not yet ready to marry for another guy who is. I understand how you felt because I've really felt like that sometime when I was still new, but currently I dont care about the feelings of any girl till I'm ready to get married.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by graphiti: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2016
blacknumbia123:

The first true talk wey I don hear this morning.
Na so!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by nandyz(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise
amaraedec:

amaraedec:

It is quite a pity mine guy,, I was once a victim of such but I did not drink any harmful act... what I did was to play away the memories and devote myself to church activities.. Though ever since then, I hardly fall in love again to that extent
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by olawale005(m): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2016
I got so angry when I read someone make an attempt to end is life... What shall it profit a man that ends his soul and lost heaven ? See if you kill your self you will go straight down to hell fire....
Well some ladies can be so stupid , don't blame them , there must be something wrong somewhere, ... Move on bro , thanks to God you in lag , babes yapa... Forget the village champion .. She will coming begging ... Leave up for something in life .. If not for any one for your late mom, live up for her, make her proud ... If a bad thought comes to your mind , always remember your mom won't want you to kill your self because they want you to be great
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Owliver(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2016
if you had died it would have been one less fool in the universe.
what a joke

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by adwaani(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:

My guy from your post I can tell you are a very bright or sharp individual. you might not be so bright emotionally but I know you a brother who has something upstairs by just reading your post.I don't know your religious inclination, but i have found that in times where all logic and emotions fail you, your best bet is to seek your maker.It sounds to me the girl feels guilt not true love for you,and it would be in your best interest to try and forget her no matter how arduous it may be.I have also being in love before and it ended not so well, but I sincerely was never suicidal because I have utmost confidence in my abilities and future.stay strong bro,all things end and darkness is but for a while till the morning comes...God be with you brotherman

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tomquest: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Heineken:
may God bless you bro.. You're very sharp. There's no love.. And one thing I know and love telling my friends is that when it comes to women, they must have back ups. When one fumble, pick another sharply. She won't even try fyvkin up knowing fully well that she's not the only one. This thing nearly happen to me bro during my nysc days but I sharply forget that birch of a girl and another girl enter sharply. There's no time to love anyhow. I like your comment bro

The best way to get Chics to be loyal is to have them constantly suspect that other Chics are fuccking you, that she's not the only one. That way she would always struggle to be "the special one" and ultimately "the only one". The moment I applied this theory to my relationship, my then gf was so loyal that everyone started calling her my wife.

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Originalsly: 6:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Bro.... almost every person in relationships experience this at least once ...men and women. It is called heartbreak. How you manage it.... how much you learn from this... is what would move you forward as a man.... or keep you as a boy trapped in a man's body...it separates the men from the boys. To attempt suicide because of this shows you have a weak mind. How can you ever face the challenges of married life if this common problem caused you to attempt suicide...the final solution? You put your heart in the mouth of the tiger... it got bitten. What did you learn? The tiger is back... and here you are ready to put your wounded heart back into the tiger's mouth.. has the tiger changed its stripes? Women are like spices.... this one is not your flavour nor should you expect her to change. I suggest you cut your losses.... you cannot buy love so forget about how much you spent on her. There are millions of other women out there...take time to learn what is in their heart and don't ignore danger signs. Man up and move on with your life. .... millions upon millions of men have done that.. why can't you?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Aisha15(f): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2016
LadyAimy:
Some ladies are truly lucky
my dear over Lucky.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by bigskab(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Yeeeee

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Owliver(m): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2016
eightsin:
This is strong.
Op, don't you know no one remains faithful all through a relationship. I wonder why we feel betrayed and sad when we are cheated on even if we do not love the person. Its something we can't really control.

True talk... we have given too much importance to things that don't matter much. someone looks at ones gf and he goes mad in rage and am like whaaaaatttttttt.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Heineken(m): 6:29am On Jun 25, 2016
tomquest:

The best way to get Chics to be loyal is to have them constantly suspect that other Chics are fuccking you, that's she's not the only one. That way she would always struggle to be "the special one" and ultimately "the only one". The moment I applied this theory to my relationship, my then gf was so loyal that everyone started calling her my wife.
hahaha badt guys
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by babychi85: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2016
My friend I understand the way you feel. My advice is, you should block her line, she does not deserve you at all. Be close to God, please don't kill yourself because of love, at the last day what will you tell God. My friend think, life is sweet, don't make it bitter for yourself because of a girl. Pick up your pieces and move on. Don't try to kill yourself again it is a wrong idea.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Oblongatarh(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Man up guy! U got it all wrong from the scratch, believe me some ladies don't like being treated well in a relationship. I will only recommend a book titled "Double your Dating" by David DeAngelo to you. Read that book and you will come back to life and man up in your next relationship. Wish you a quick recovery to life brova.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by KangaIye: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2016
eightsin:
This is strong.

This guy babe go be animashahun grin
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Boss13: 6:32am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
forgive my nativity brother, we all learn each day

It is spelt naivety, you are a graduate and there various online spell check apps.

Meanwhile, I was initially mad at you, but recall we all fell helplessly for our first love and also the demise of your mom. Hence, I can relate with your pain.

Your must follow these steps to get out of depression

- Stop all communications with her. It is obvious that she is more experience than you in relationship issues.
- Discontinue any activities such as romantic movies, music and books. This will only bring thoughts of good times
- Focus on your career. Convert that anger you feel and focus it on being successful. It actually works.
- Take time off from being in any relationship, but do not stiff your heart. There are many good women wishing and seeking to be loved and you happen to fall in that category.

Your lady friend would regret her actions in the future. I am certain of it.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by cindykaey(f): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2016
I must vote today ooooo...just here to make my post 300 and above...I need to sell.my vote mehnnn...lol
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by eeithis(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2016
I wish I don graduate like u women no go b my beef
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by KangaIye: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2016
kiss kiss
Aisha15:
my dear over Lucky.

I want you to be my lucky girl Aishawink
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by KangaIye: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:
I must vote today ooooo...just here to make my post 300 and above...I need to sell.my vote mehnnn...lol

Sweetheart let me vote for youwink
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by KangaIye: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Owliver:
if you had died it would have been one less fool in the universe.

what a joke

he is not yet 40, so he is not a fool forever. let him continue in his foolishness please.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Maximus85(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
I am going through the same thing but nairalanders encouraged me yesterday and I'm very grateful to them. I'm still in love with her. It's not easy to let go when what you feel is genuine and you have never cheated on your partner. It hurts and I can confidently say I know exactly how you feel. It's like you commented on my post yesterday. You just have to see reasons why you shouldn't be with a cheat.

Here's my own story.
https://www.nairaland.com/3185372/girlfriend-broke-up-me-see

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Zealoy(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
bros na wa for u o them still dey fall in love for this century? wish every guy can be like me chop as much puna that u need girls are everywhere, don't ever get emotionally attached to any lady n remember this bitches ain't royal! try dis option n tank me later
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by lordkhalifa(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:

Hmmmm is she the only woman in this world Showing them over love has side effect, women hate weakly and over emotional guys, I'm not insinuating you should be harsh on your woman, but everything has a limit, u should know nothing last forever even in marriage unexpected do happens, what I expect you should do is to pick up your pieces and chart ahead, you show her your weak point and she capitalize on that to hurt your feelings, charlie give yourself time, always be in company of friends most especially female forks it will help u forget and heal the wound, if u can find another woman for her replacement please go ahead and do it, even if you don't love her, with time you will do... If you start showing less interest, avoid some of her calls, stop seeing her often the best of them all show her another person has takin her place in ur heart, she will clown on her kneels begging you to give her second chance, women are more serious when they find out they have another competitor competing with them for one guy, that ego of losing you for another woman will not allow her to give u chance permanently, you will feel ontop of ur game, then if u have the heart pay her back with the same coins Vengeance sweet oooo.... I have try dis trick and it have been working form me, we all had series of heartbreak but despite every circumstance hold ur ground so firm....

Moral lesson don't take your precious life because of a woman.... If you die, definitely she will come to your burial with another guy...
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tomquest: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Heineken:
hahaha badt guys

Seriously bro, Nigerian babes prefer badd guys. In fact the badder the better. I learnt this in the university. Women love complicated things, complicated guys so to speak. It keeps them constantly on FBI mode. That's when she will realize that this guy is really hot for other babes to be fuccking him while she sits around and not hold on tightly to her "bird at hand"...

My babe never caught me cheating buh she regularly used to tell me that she knows deep down in her soul that some other Chics are fuccking me and that she'll kill that b1tch if she catches her someday. I usually smiled and say nothing.

That's how to stay alive in Nigerian relationships.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Lukdon: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello Bross, do u really love ur self? Do u even have a family? Do u have friends who are really dear to u? Is this girl really worth dying for? Has anyone told u that dying will make her stop cheating on you?
please I beg u, stand to ur feet, ask God for mercy and He will grant u another moment of good health. He created us all. He also has our spare parts

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.