Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (61826 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Irishrena1(f): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
alizma:

though you aren't interested in long stories, just try and go through this

In love, an Aquarian must retain a certain
amount of independence. It is unwise to give
an Aquarian the feeling of being trapped. An
Aquarian can involve themselves in a sexual
relationship without getting too emotionally
involved and attached. Friendship is a key
component of romantic relationships with the
water bearer. Often attracted to enigmas and
mysterious types … closed books whose pages
they enjoy finding a way to open up and read.
A mystery intrigues the water bearer and can
be rather arousing for an Aquarian-born.
These highly social creatures make friends
easily, and are most likely to be friends with a
partner before they are lovers. In love, Aquarius
is tolerant and generous. They give as much
freedom as they expect to have, rarely nagging
or harping repeatedly about a mistake that was
made. They are often reluctant to commit,
although once they do they are very loyal and
devoted partners.
Aquarian woman are great partners because
they are so tolerant, easy to deal with, slow to
take offence and are never jealous or
unreasonable, never clinging or overemotional.
She simply asks for respect of her privacy,
which is one of the most important things to
her and a little independence to go about her
many interests. Although the Aquarian male
may not jump quickly into an emotionally
involved relationship, once he commits he
views it as a very serious matter. He looks for
a friend as well as a lover.
An idealist who believes in true love, Aquarius
searches for a best friend and soulmate in one.
The water bearer is a brainy, funny and
charming soul who is magnetic and
fascinating. The distant glamor of an Aquarian
attracts like a magnet.
Aquarians have a romantic streak … expect the
unusual, blending with a futuristic, refined
classical style of romanticism.
The eleventh sign adores intellectual
stimulation. The meeting of the minds will
often precede the meeting of bodies. A loyal
and loving sign, most Aquarians are eccentric
creatures. They are different and they are
drawn toward others who are different too.
They love a mysterious type, someone to figure
out …
Humanitarians, Aquarius can become fixated in
loving mankind rather than one person,
however if the right person comes along
Aquarius will fall in love quickly. Although they
are friendly with many, the water bearer enjoys
few close and intimate relationships.
In love, Aquarians are full of surprises … fun,
exciting and filled with the unusual. They see
beyond the superficialities of appearance and
accessories into the minds of their partners.
For an Aquarius being in love means a deep
connection with their partners minds, with
frequent and lively intellectual conversations.
Loyal and generous, they never quibble over
petty matters.
The water bearer is not only different, perhaps
even a little strange and unusual at times, they
need to be outside of the crowd. They like it.
Love with an Aquarian will be exciting and
different, unusual and charming.
Ruled by Uranus, the planet of freedom, mental
studies and electricity, a relationship with an
Aquarian is filled with interesting and unusual
people, situations, ideas and conversations. It
may be electric …
An Aquarian love will be interesting and
intellectually stimulating. Some Aquarians find
sexual intimacy more important than others,
however most are enthusiastic about
lovemaking. A strong mental connection is
important regardless. An Aquarian is usually
experimental and quite adventurous. Naturally
curious, sex can become an exploration,
revealing hidden depth and places of intrigue.
90% true though. I give it to you
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by swituju: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just go to a good hospital to have u checked if those shits u took has finished from ur body.instead of u to be thankful to God for saving ur life,u r falling into depression again.im sorry to say this,dat ur gf is a LovePeddler.she can neva make a gud wife for having cheated on u twice not considering all u ve done for her.#yimu#
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by omofela85(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
brother, i think she's trying hard to get you hurt and insane. you can also give her the same pill by sending her a message that will hurt her till eternity. with that she'll hate you and won't call you again.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Samabu07(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
I hardly believe your story, wanting to take your own life because of a failed relationship. Dude if your story is true then that girl don't deserve you.
Once a cheat will always be a cheat. Don't give her any chance cos she would do more worse than before.
Your tale looks similar to my past failed relationship. She didn't change and will never, so I moved on. Now I am married to another Angel. I am blessed. Do the same brother. God bless.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Depression is really big problem among the millenials. Try some of these: exercise, sleep well, and have fun doing what you love doing. Try to take up more responsibility. If you don't have a job, look for one. Set goals for yourself and do everything to achieve them. Take up new challenges. If you're religious, read the bible, there are lots of inspiration in it.

Confront your demons by challenging your thought process, there my friend is where this battle is won or lost.

As for this unfaithful girl, accept her back at your peril. You're only a meal ticket to her, she will never love and respect you anymore. These type of girls love the mean and serial lovers or "players" which you're clearly not. Substitute her as soon as you can, and don't try too hard to please a lady while you're at it. If you're nonchalant to them and they stay, shows they like you, only then can you display unbridled love.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok go get 75 cl of Hypo and drink it up mmediately you will become well and your girl friend will be faithfully to you.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by redgem(f): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
obiekunie1:

seriously, i have P!

just D undecided
You can just do me a favor.... Help vote my girl Lanicky
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/60
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by sam2dok2020: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sincerely I am not happy with the thought of u taking your own life, in your words u said u cheated on death instead of saying God saved your life for his purpose, when will u realize that God wants to use u for His purpose.

That she is still calling you does not mean she doesn't have any other guy in her life now.
I think you should care more about God now, this might be u last chance with God, Repent bro.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Getbehindme200(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's obvious she loves you dead than alive, I wonder why people fall in love with their heart only leaving their brain. Why won't brain disorder when u ve not put the damn thing into good use.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by vanpetre(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Remenber ur mum and Gos luvs u more dan u fink.... dhts all i can aay
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by dastudent(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Make friends with lots of girls and be free ,open your mind and focus on your life .

Don't get tangled with emotions. We live a borrowed life and nobody will help you carry your cross but you and yourself.

What's your vision in life.Create a plan and work towards it.

Don't let anyone human be the death of you because well, when you get to the other side if it exists. How will you explain yourself? "Eskees sir ,I kee mysef because of geh"
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by teebarbie(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
I just got heartbroken too yesterday. I've been crying since yesterday too but not to the extent of killing myself. I'm talking about a relationship of 3 years. Take heart op.
*When the 'advisee' turns to advisor.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by fpeter(f): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
God please don't give me a weakling for a son.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
I will advice u to avoid any relationship for now.
You need JESUS CHRIST at this critical moment.
He is the only one that can comfort you.
He is able to turn your life around for good.
Think about it.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by texybaby(f): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
I really feel ur pain...sorry about d whole tin but if u ask me plss don't keep her again she might b using u as her plan b since she knows u really love her...from now on ficus on ur job try to get busy with lots of activities...hav out with frds n family to keep u off all this and most importantly hold on tightly to God he's ur only help right now....
Abeg come gv me all this luv I needam...lol...but joke apart u went too far in that sha....may God b ur helper in a time like this
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by alizma: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Irishrena1:
90% true though. I give it to you
ok
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by olu77(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Haha... think of the weight... wink

Now I understand grin thanks for the hint. Nice one
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by paulodangelo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lord help your soul bruv'. Never let your happiness be determined by anyone. Self love is one of the most powerful emotional armors you'll wear. Once u learn to love yourself, you won't think of ending your ovver something as petty as a girl cheating.

Once your partner starts looking elsewhere, you're no longer a priority. That's why its a relationship. You're suppose to be each other's number one. But it seems bae is the selfish kind. You forgave her and she played you again.

Nigga, be a man, a strong one. Shake if off and walk away. That kinda relationship is too toxic. Never think of ending your life ov er something like this. This world is too beautiful with many glorious experiences waiting ahead. E fit be you wey go marry Omotola pikin (she fine die ah swear!!!)
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by lilslip: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thank God say u never die...death is not even d issue,there is sometin worst dan.seek christ and u ll find him.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by piagetskinner(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Y would u try to kill urself over a stup1d girl...omg this na serious matter
No girl is worth taking ur life..forget all what those f0olish muicians sing about. Its the weed that is working

Pls try to take ur mind off that bitter and "hand falling" experience...the future has so much to offer u
Infact, what u really need to do is to seek Christ.he'll give u everlasting peace
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
You guys are really wonderful

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by adedayoadeoye(f): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
I thank God for your life that u survive when thing really tough.hmmmm u need serious devine intervention from God. pls go through serious deliverance and your life won't remain d same.y u need this cos u av serious convenant wit d girl DT needs to b broken fast cos she won't leave n u won't have freedom from her.pls go to mountain of fire they will help u.I am not their member but I had gone to prayer city n I received my total freedom.pls think abt it n may d Lord see u through. takia
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by merit12(f): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Stay good and save your life.....

Kill your self is not worth it
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise
Bro when you understand that there re more than 3 666 309 862 women in the world as of December 2015 and and also understand that there re more beautiful,curvy,intelligent and respectable gurls than her.then you will feel sorry for what you have done to yor yourself,bro this pple re every where more beautiful,curvy,intellligient more than the ones you have meet previously,(Angola,S.A,Ghana,Algeria,UK,Russia,U.S,India.E.t.c)
don't harm yourself just becox of a single one.
finally go and read your bible in proverbs Chapter 31 verse 3(DO NOT SPEND YOUR ENERGY ON A WOMAN FOR THEY HAVE DESTROYED KINGS)bro these pple have destroy kings.The same bible tells us that ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD.Sometimes when I deeply meditate on these words,I began to realise that nothing really worth the rush.Never be move by any girl, love naturally not stupidly.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2016
ebbybest:
My first advice to you is Never kill your self for something that will never make you make heaven at last.
I was inside a keke nepep reading your story and when i read you drank insecticide i shouted Jesus!, and every one in the keke looked at me.
Guy am a lady and i knw wat it takes for a lady to hurt a guy that loves her so much.
The same way a lady feels when a guy she loves so much hurts her.
Move on with your life, life is too beautifull to be cut short that way.
Many have died without expecting it, some died in accident, some died in a bomb balst and God gave you the previllage of been counted amoung the living you should be greatfull to God.
Your family expect so much from you in future.
Know this: " when the wrong people leave your life the right things start happening".
I knw its hard, but please move on and you will be glad you did.
Thank you.
Nice one.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
andysnoopy:
All these people advising you to change your phone number reareally need to shove it! Men are naturally made to be strong emotionally and if you happen not to be strong, changing your number as a quick fix to your emotional problem will be nothing but a short term solution.

The girl in question is cheating and is a serial cheater.. The advice for you on situation like this is to move on to the next girl... No matter what you have invested in the relationship, it still doesn't change the fact that she is not your wife! So stop acting like you have no choice!

You are lucky that you discovered this before marrying her.. A cheat is a cheat, killing yourself won't change her!! She even brag to her children that a man once died for her in the future so quit being a mugu and man up!!

The joy of her calling you while you are in a relationship is enough punishment for her.. so quit acting like you have no choice man... You do!! And the fact that there are more beautiful girls with values should be the encouragement you will need to put your life in order man!!

Man up!!
Outstanding.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Missonas(f): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Love thyself op!

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
jhenie:

First, u should address the issue of love here, I think the main and first person u should love is yourself, if u don't love yourself, how do u expect her to love u, trying suicide was the worst thing to think of and believe it or not, u have lost your value in her sight,she will only see u as a weakling and someone to fall back to when she's broken till she finds someone better.

Secondly, we ladies most times out of foolishness disregard guys that show so much love to us, the reason is what I can't say (individual reasons), we prefer the mean guys, when we get disappointed, we start saying all men are the same forgetting we brought it upon ourselves , ladies likes strong men that can stand up to anyone not a baby that cries about every little thing.
Dude, I think u need to stand up for yourself it's only then that she will learn to regard you, when you make her feel you are slipping off her fingers.

GOOD LUCK.
I think the best option is to move on.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2016
tomquest:

Seriously bro, Nigerian babes prefer badd guys. In fact the badder the better. I learnt this in the university. Women love complicated things, complicated guys so to speak. It keeps them constantly on FBI mode. That's when she will realize that this guy is really hot for other babes to be fuccking him while she sits around and not hold on tightly to her "bird at hand"...

My babe never caught me cheating buh she regularly used to tell me that she knows deep down in her soul that some other Chics are fuccking me and that she'll kill that b1tch if she catches her someday. I usually smiled and say nothing.

That's how to stay alive in Nigerian relationships.

Guy I like ur approach.Very matured.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tomquest: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2016
booket:
Guy I like ur approach.Very matured.

Thanks.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2016
tomquest:

You be correct guy jare. When heartbreaker jam heartbreaker everybody go adjust belt. I just thank God say I discover some very authentic skin-feel condom brands early enough, if not maybe 2 or 3 chicalas for don carry belle for me.

That thing wey badd girls think say dem sabi chop clean mouth, I don get PhD for the game.
Guy easy oo.You never jam pretty-curvy hrtbreaker wia you go dy fear say guys dy gbadun am and on top she cum dy gave u conditions.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tomquest: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2016
booket:
Guy easy oo.You never jam pretty-curvy hrtbreaker wia you go dy fear say guys dy gbadun am and on top she cum dy gave u conditions.

Lemme tell you something about the game of "love". It's all in the MIND. Yeah it's all about how you engage your mind. Ive never in my life ever asked a girl to date me. Quote me. And all the babes I've dated were always loyal to a fault. They all saw me as husband material as soon as we started digging. I always had the upper hand over ladies and trust me those babes were very beautiful.

If you go about town chyking babes (like teenagers often do) you would surely end up with a babe who thinks she's doing you a favor by agreeing to date you. Just do your job, be yourself, be unique, complicated, hardworking and dress to kill, and you will find your babe (even if she's Miss World) dreaming of bearing your surname...

My approach: I'm not every other guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.