Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (103119 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Eluwilussit(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

I see....are their good muslims and bad muslims if there are kindly tell us the differences grin jokes apart she might have forgotten.

Forgotten that she's muslim? Does her husband shake Nigerian women?

Anyway, I am not a fan of all this. I like the American style. All men and women are equal. Both before God, the Law and before the masses. cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by SUGARDADDY55(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
See dat slow motion

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Tohsynho: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol this amazing, i really respect you Kabiyesi, .This is a True Leader ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
what was she thinking?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by jieta: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
SleekAboki:

It's same reason why a Sunni Buhari sanctioned the massacre of over 1000 Shiites and no Sunni Muslims stood up to condemn evil.
is it possible for both of them to worship in one mosque?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by abdullkabar(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Don't waste your energy brother. Allow the dogs to bark
Lolz.....thnks bro
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by YabaLeftist: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
Ma so bee mo, 'Alaafin iku baba yeye alase ekeji orisa, oba ofo, oba arun, oba oso, oba aje'. If you know what Alaafin represents, you will know that he is mightier than Buhari

Abegiii! Go sidon joor! What does he represent? Is he not a human being born of a woman, and breastfed like every other human being? Does he not touch his wives and sleep with them? Is he not a mere mortal that will die one day? Or perhaps, he dropped from the sky?

Bunch of superstitious rustics who have refused to shed their prehistoric mentality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by cosade(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?

Good one. Iku baba yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by lordkhalifa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
This woman is un-cultured disrespecting and insulting... Can she shake Bull-hari hand in public

Alaafin should have slap that her face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by idupaul: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
xreal2:
This space is for sale

*Edited

Her handlers should have tutored her on respect and having regards for a first class traditional ruler...if the traditional ruler is wicked he would have shook her hand with charms.

LOL. .something tells me you are a clown
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Blessograo(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
OYO not Uyo, they are installed by traditional chief priest and king makers, and in most cases they are picked randomly according to the royal houses and the gods or chief priest will decide and king makers will guide them on what to do.
LordofNairaland:
Who installed an Alaafin in Uyo?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
busolakun:
Let's apologize for that error on her part.

You and who?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by son4century(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is she not fasting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by SleekAboki: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
jieta:
is it possible for both of them to worship in one mosque?
Sure they do. I see the problem as only a political one.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
Is he God, why can't his hand be shaked?

Why don't you go and shake him or better still send you gf to go shake him. We lack respect for our tradition yet we copy the white man's tradition hook line and sinker. Am not Yoruba but I don't support impunity. Can she shake sanusi?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by LordOfNaira: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blessograo:
OYO not Uyo, they are installed by traditional chief priest and king makers, and in most cases they are picked randomly according to the royal houses and the gods or chief priest will decide and king makers will guide them on what to do.

Don't mind me, I was merely pulling the OP's leg.

However, this day, I claim you as my wife number 5. As the lord of Nairaland, my claims can never be ignored. So, prepare to be married at once.

Mynd will sound the wedding bells at midnight.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Poweredbreww: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:
This is what happens when one section of the country believe they own the country.
If she visits an Emir expect her to wait for hours before seeing the emir.
She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.
In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first.

Smelly bigot, your people are all over Europe spreading HIV, 4 out of 6 of your people are into prostitution yet you open your smelly mouth to insult SW Obas. Ashiere
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by ckmayoca: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
haydeey:

Didn't he shake the queen of England?

Ah aah ah He can't turn the Queen down oh. He go make new headlines.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
masseratti:
oh please save us that, i blame her protocol officials, they should have told her that before the visit, even the sultan shakes hands with women in foreign land, the king of saudi Also shake hands with women, late Bhutto shakes hand with men

Is Oyo a foreign land for the Alafin? What happens to "when u 'r in Rome, you behave like a Roman"? She should have respected the traditions of that land since even the King of Saudi, the sultan and Butto as you rightly pointed out respects the law of what ever land they goes to.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by cosade(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:

trash culture....woman or man both are humans..backwardness

This has nothing to do with gender. As young as the new Ooni is, Baba Obasanjo prostrated for him even as the Ooni Elect. This is our tradition, we don't shake hands with our kings. When you go to Rome, you do as the Romans.

Learn to be civil and don't insult others tradition and culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by gloryman91: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
So this woman doesn't know that Islam forbids woman and man shaking hands together. Aisha try to get courtesy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by TippyTop(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Smelly bigot, your people are all over Europe spreading HIV, 4 out of 6 of your people are into prostitution yet you open your smelly mouth to insult SW Obas. Ashiere
I don't have any sister abroad selling herself and I didn't insult any Oba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Blessograo(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
In your dreams, no be only wedding bells na MTN alert
LordofNairaland:

Don't mind me, I was merely pulling the OP's leg.

However, this day, I claim you as my wife number 5. As the lord of Nairaland, my claims can never be ignored. So, prepare to be married at once.

Mynd will sound the wedding bells at midnight.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by jieta: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
SleekAboki:

Sure they do. I see the problem as only a political one.
thanks alot,bt how do u diff them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Bimpe29: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice One By Alaafin.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by LordOfNaira: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blessograo:
In your dreams, no be only wedding bells na MTN alert

Be careful how you address the lord of Nairaland. You are to prepare for tonight. I have four wives. The first and third are stubborn. You seem stubborn too and that is good for somebody who must stand by me while I rule Nairaland.

Now, enough!!! Prepare to be married at once. Do not challenge my authority any further.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by murphyibiam15(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
cosade:

This has nothing to do with gender. As young as the new Ooni is, Baba Obasanjo prostrated for him even as the Ooni Elect. This is our tradition, we don't shake hands with our kings. When you go to Rome, you do as the Romans.

Learn to be civil and don't insult others tradition and culture.
so since she's in yoruba land she should follow u to eat poo(ewedu)
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by mayortm001(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
EastGold:
Pace setter
others follow
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:

she's not yoruba and therefore not obliged to follow your culture....

Please send her to Edo to go n shake d Oba since it's not her culture.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:

she's not yoruba and therefore not obliged to follow your culture....

Please send her to Edo to go n shake d Oba since it's not her culture. I guess she is not suppose to respect the culture of the Yoruba's even when she is on Yoruba soil.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by smileysmiley(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
I guess she was trained in Yankee abi... even kekere me greet chieves by bending and allowing them pat my back... there is no excuse for this, the first family is uncultured... if the mother can do this, the daughters will probably say "heyo what's up"... is this pride or forgetfulness

and to all the morons supporting her all in the name of civilization, remember that the same Yankee people you guys are copying are the ones that made the statement "when you are in Rome, behave like a Roman", these same Yankee people bow and prostrate when they come here and you all you"civilized" buffoons are here spewing trash, local things forming what they are not... mumu dey smell for hia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by eitsei(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
wowmenow:
Anybody that fight fayose will be disgraced in the public

Just watch how magu will be sacked from efcc

Aisha will loose her value the next few weeks

America will soon declare her wanted

Fayose is not just oshokomole he is also a deity
Fayose really gets a strong hold on you... He's really paying you well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.