Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale (1578 Views)

Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale by kingzfarms(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
for hybrid maize, soyabean seeds, sugarbaby watermelon seeds and Vitamin A cassava stems call Kingsley on 08130993006
Re: Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale by debbiepatola: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
I need to plant 25 hectares of cassava,if u can do less than the usual 300/bundle. Also need to plant 20hectares of maize cum soybeans. want realistic price 08024341690
Re: Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale by kingzfarms(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
u can reach me via d number in my post call or watsapp
Re: Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
The goal of CAPFIS is to raise multiple millionaires through her agricultural program.

Everyone is interested in money to a certain extent and the way most of us make it is by working for someone else.
If you are really clever you may find a way to do it for yourself, but fundamentally you still rely on other people to pay you.

Reasons why we are going to make our participants to undergo two weeks intensive training, afterwards, we shall allot 5 hectares to you and give you stems,
while you sit on the tractor with a supervisor and do-it-by-yourself. The same things applies when you are harvesting, and not only that,
you will be opportune to learn how cassava is commercialized to variety products.

After the harvesting of the plots allotted to you, you will earn a N1,000,000! Your goal is to ensure you make up to 125tons output.

You can enroll and join the train of upcoming millionaires and be an employer of labor afterwards or you can choose to wait for white collar jobs.

Re: Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale by baby8ace(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
If you need vitamin A cassava stem, inbox me now is available and can be dispatch to anywhere
Re: Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale by mrpips: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
kingzfarms:
The goal of CAPFIS is to raise multiple millionaires through her agricultural program.

Everyone is interested in money to a certain extent and the way most of us make it is by working for someone else.
If you are really clever you may find a way to do it for yourself, but fundamentally you still rely on other people to pay you.

Reasons why we are going to make our participants to undergo two weeks intensive training, afterwards, we shall allot 5 hectares to you and give you stems,
while you sit on the tractor with a supervisor and do-it-by-yourself. The same things applies when you are harvesting, and not only that,
you will be opportune to learn how cassava is commercialized to variety products.

After the harvesting of the plots allotted to you, you will earn a N1,000,000! Your goal is to ensure you make up to 125tons output.

You can enroll and join the train of upcoming millionaires and be an employer of labor afterwards or you can choose to wait for white collar jobs.
kingzfarms:

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Kosso Wood / Egg Size Of Noiler / PADDY RICE FARRO 44 AVAILABLE TO PICK UP OR DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.