Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,424,812 members, 5,442,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at 05:51 AM

Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose (61910 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by MissMetro: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2016
The former presidential spokesperson to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to photos of Zenith Bank staff kneeling before governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti.

Photos show the staff who is said to be the branch manager of one of the bank's branches in Ekiti state reportedly kneeling to apologize to the governor, for denying the money in his frozen account was part of funds they contributed to his election campaign in 2014 .The Zenith bank delegation was led by its Executive Director, Sola Oladipo to beg Gov. Ayodele Fayose in Ado Ekiti yesterday, June 24, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/reuben-abati-reacts-to-zenith-bank.html

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by crazymommy(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
See set up....grin

...grandfathers kneeling down like primary school student....chai...

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith Bank is confused at the moment, on how to best handle the mess...I just got off the phone with one of their managers, who confirmed that the ED and his inglorious colleagues were actually there on a fence mending mission to Fayose in order not to escalate the situation...but unkown to them, Fayose being a theatrist, had already arranged press men with briefs..So the "coperate" theives became confused and jittery" hence the kneeling and begging by the Ekiti BM...All said, this is very big shame on the part of the Zenith Bank.

Zenith Bank and Fayose are partners In crime...They collaborated and shared the blood money from Dasuki.

ZenithBank....What a shame!!!#

276 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by youngest85(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2016
where's his reaction?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by dunkem21(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
The clarification will come, Abati..

Staff are part of but different entity from the Bank..

We shouldn't be casting aspersions on Zenith's integrity as they seek to manage the FG, regulatory bodies and massage their distinguished customer.

We should cut Zenith a slack.

21 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Taeewo(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
ok
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by pharmagba: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2016
The bankers and politician are like passionate lovers when we talk of corruption in this country.
When you hear of hedious financial crimes committed by these politician and you find out that the bankers are their technical advisors.
We've also seen the role even their MD's played in disbursement of funds against existing rules.
Obviously this banker knows he is going for it.
Thank God for this anticorrupion fight, discipline will be restored.
May God help us.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by modath(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith has stinking ish, no amount of perfume can make any difference.....

I do not not like Fayose for anything but i respect his hustle, Major props mehn!!! He knows how to play his game....

Zenith Bank still can't come up with an explanation ...

26 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by crazymommy(f): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:
The clarification will come, Abati..

Staff are part of but different entity from the Bank..

We shouldn't be casting aspersions on Zenith's integrity as they seek to manage the FG, regulatory bodies and massage their distinguished customer.

We should cut Zenith a slack.
If fayose is right then zenith bank deserves worse treatment...

7 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by drightguy(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Who Zenith Bank dey decieve?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Joel3(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
has anyone figured out where buhari got the billions he used to sponsor his elections?

we need to sit for some minutes and think about it.

this is not the type of corruption war we voted for APC. the war is one-sided. obj introduce this type of government and we all saw and witness the damage it done to our political climates.

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all reacted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.
the day they will arrest Jonathan they should be prepared to forfeit the existence of a country called Nijiria.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by DICKtator: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2016
A grown-as.s man kneeling just because he is caught between the crossfire !!!!!

He reminds me of "Not-so-much-of-a-general" "The yah"

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by KenModi(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Oga Abati, e b like say you jus know wetin dey my mind.

Many questions follow for this mata.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by darocha1(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
interesting
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Bsc(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Nxt will be... E.g Fidelity bank shades zenith on fayose's apology...

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by dunkem21(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
If fayose is right then zenith bank deserves worse treatment...

So because of Fayose, you want to punish Zenith Bank?.. not right.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by magicminister: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
PERSONALLY, I FEEL THE NIGERIAN BANKS ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.
MOST OF THEM ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND WOULD GO TO ANY LENGTH TO SECURE ACCOUNTS AND GOVERNMENT PORTFOLIOS.
THEY WOULD RATHER GIVE BAD LOANS TO BILLIONAIRES AND POLITICAL ELITES IN ORDER TO CURRY FAVOURS THAN TO GIVE GOOD LOANS TO SME'S. FORGETTING THAT SME'S ARE THE ONES THAT DRIVE ANY ECONOMY.

OUR BANKS ARE ONE OF OUR BIGGEST PROBLEMS!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by dammytosh: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Zenith Bank is confused at the moment, on how to best handle the mess...I just got off the phone with one of their managers, who confirmed that the ED and his inglorious colleagues were actually there on a fence mending mission to Fayose in order not to escalate the situation...but unkown to them, Fayose being a theatrist, had already arranged press men with briefs..So the "coperate" theives became confused and jittery" hence the kneeling and begging by the Ekiti BM...All said, this is very big shame on the part of the Zenith Bank.
Zenith Bank and Fayose are partners In crime...They collaborated and shared the blood money from Dasuki.
ZenithBank....What a shame!!!#

They should know the tout before now.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Speakdatruth: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
foyose!!!!! fayose!!!!! foyose!!!!!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by damola311: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't think this is real... Maybe the guy kneeling down is one of fayose aide,.... The zenith bank staffs are using red tie... Maybe I'm wrong tho

17 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by sammyj: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
If this report is true then a lot of people are jail ban because banks are not allowed to sponsor nor fund election campaign with public funds. However, this photos does not in any way exonerate lousy Fayose from the entire picture because he is not supposed to use bank funds for his campaign. The only party I pity are the Ekiti state people who are the losers on this entire scenario. Chikena!!! shocked angry

11 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Ijaya123: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Stale reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by 1acre: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
it leaves more to the eye that can meet....

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by bogolobango(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith a failed bank

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by crazymommy(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:

So because of Fayose, you want to punish Zenith Bank?.. not right.
If fayose allegations are true and not lies as usual then zenith Bank should be punished..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Zenith has stinking ish, no amount of perfume can make any difference.....

I do not not like Fayose for anything but i respect his hustle, Major props mehn!!! He knows how to play his game....

Zenith Bank still can't come up with an explanation ...

Thank you modath! This has been my stance since the news broke.....I have a Zenith Manager as a Friend....who even called me this morning to know what the feeling was outside....while admitting that Fayose account was true..that were even afraid of what Fayose may reveal further, hence their reluctance to issue any statement...

Zenith is in a deep poo.....

26 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by 989900: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:
has anyone figured out where buhari got the billions he used to sponsor his elections?

this is not the type of corruption war we voted for APC. the war is one-sided. obj introduce this type of government and we all saw and witness the damage it done to our political climates.

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all retracted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.

Buhari invited Zenith bank officials to Fayose's house, or lodged the monies into Fayose's account, or is a director at Zenith? Or Buhari instructed Fayose to cut ties with Ali Modu Sheriff? Do you know Fayose's play in Modu Sheriff's recent EFCC plight, or you know what Modu Sheriff told EFCC about Fayose? SMH

Zenith Bank and Fayose are going down together.

Things might look dark right now, but I just thank God for this administration's anti-corruption stance -- it's been long time coming.

The banks, and their cronies in the CBN, and corrupt politicians, military and police, and businessmen are 90% of the reasons why we are in this sh!thole.

UBA and Jimoh, Zenith and Fayose, Union Bank and Ben Bruce, Fidelity and Sterling and Diezani and many more, both known and unknown, and those that will never be known!

They are all in bed together, and will all go down together.

You take monies from the poor to feed the rich.

The same banks that will ask for all impossibilities, your ancestral shrine, bones of your forefathers, and your blood sample to give you loan, will loan billions to shady businesses like Jimoh's; why, because they'r both in bed together. They can ask a septuagenarian grand ma' to travel from Vancouver to Toronto ($500, 5hours flight, and you have to do to and fro) to have a single character corrected in her BVN details, but can't properly vet opening an account for one random thieving b@$t@rd without proper identification, they even act as warehouses for stolen cash.

As regards Fayose, he just made the EFCC's job very easy with that video -- they know who to ask implicating questions now . . . just give me 3-5 hours with that weakling kneeling down, if he won't run his mouth like diarrhea.

An amateur prosecutor will have a field day here even.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by dammytosh: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all retracted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.

You are getting it upside down.

Nobody was interested in where they got money for election.

What they were interested is 2.1Billion Dollars arms money was allegedly shared.

The money was traced and all beneficiaries claimed it was given to them for PDP election.

Where Buhari got his money for election from can be investigated and findings published. If not by this Govt but by the next Govt.

Buhari and all his cabinet should be jailed if found wanting.

That has not justified why the current rogues the money was traced to should not be prosecuted.

As for Obasanjo who was a PDP President, RIBADU a PDP EFCC Chairman currently a CARD carrying PDP member. When they went after stolen money, it was traced majorly to PDP members.

Not saying APC members are not thieves but i am not suprised if the major thieves with concrete evidence traced to curently are still PDP Members.

It is like trying to trace money stolen by Fashola and Tinubu's govt and you are expecting the thieves to be PDP. He does not make sense. So if everytin points to APC will they expect us to scream witch hunt too ?

That is simply logical.

My take is that we prosecute the thieves caught now, and deal with others when their cup is full.

Saying LEAVE HIM ALONE does not make any sense to me.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
God pls pick up my calls. This is how i want my enemies/detractors to kneel and aplogize before me.

9 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by SageTravels: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Their problem not mine.

My signature jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.