Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,424,808 members, 5,442,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at 05:04 AM

Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose (61909 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by buragidi(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2016
damola311:
I don't think this is real... Maybe the guy kneeling down is one of fayose aide,.... The zenith bank staffs are using red tie... Maybe I'm wrong tho
You are not informed. It is not in Zenith Bank policy to wear red tie. Zenith Bank staff wear all manner of tie. Check the guy ID card attached to his trousers, you wilk see it Zenith ID. The Bank goofed, no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by arsenal33: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:
has anyone figured out where buhari got the billions he used to sponsor his elections?

we need to sit for some minutes and think about it.

this is not the type of corruption war we voted for APC. the war is one-sided. obj introduce this type of government and we all saw and witness the damage it done to our political climates.

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all retracted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.

your diversionary have not worked since the year 2015AD.

Your looter friends have even given up on that tactic
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by PEREP: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
dammytosh:

You are getting it upside down.

Nobody was interested in where they got money for election.

What they were interested is 2.1Billion Dollars arms money was allegedly shared.

The money was traced and all beneficiaries claimed it was given to them for PDP election.

Where Buhari got his money for election from can be investigated and findings published. If not by this Govt but by the next Govt.

Buhari and all his cabinet should be jailed if found wanting.

That has not justified why the current rogues the money was traced to should not be prosecuted.

As for Obasanjo who was a PDP President, RIBADU a PDP EFCC Chairman currently a CARD carrying PDP member. When they went after stolen money, it was traced majorly to PDP members.

Not saying APC members are not thieves but i am not suprised if the major thieves with concrete evidence traced to curently are still PDP Members.

My take is that we prosecute the thieves caught now, and deal with others when their cup is full.

Saying LEAVE HIM ALONE does not make any sense to me.

Who says Nigerians are not interested in how PMB funded his campaign? At least we know he instructed his bank to honour 27M for APC nomination form even if his account is not funded. What is that called?

We want to know ALL
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by momoloso: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
The guys kneeling down are not Zenith staffs, because under no circumstance will a zenith bank staff knot a blue tie, Zenith tie color is always and compulsorily red. Fayose is back at his lying games.

Zenith bank staff visited him, then he quickly capitalized on that and arrange fake picture of people kneeling down.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by feedthenation(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
There is no way Zenith bank will come out this clean. This is a serious bad market for them, laundering huge amount of money for Fayose. This will surely affect them both nationally and internationally

Unfortunately, the CBN who should investigate them is headed by an ex-Zenith bank MD.

Bankers and politicians are the main parties ruining this country.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by PrinceLucas(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2016
We are waiting for the loading wahala....
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by djraymy(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
they never knelt down..
Why is their Tie chaged to black and why are ther kneeling down out side.. This is not real

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Netfad(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
SageTravels:
Their problem not mine.

My signature jare
lol

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by uncle005(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2016
So no one could spot the difference in those pictures, they didn't even know how to cook story to convince us a bit.

The people kneeling down wore a different ties from people sitting on the couch, and our useless youth are quick to believe this lies.

ok issorite,

#igaveuponouryouth
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Nellybii: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Who the kneeling down epp?
Who Okupe prostrating epp?
Me dey here dey kneel down. No video coverage. Nobody to epp?
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by stefan388: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Zenith Bank is confused at the moment, on how to best handle the mess...I just got off the phone with one of their managers, who confirmed that the ED and his inglorious colleagues were actually there on a fence mending mission to Fayose in order not to escalate the situation...but unkown to them, Fayose being a theatrist, had already arranged press men with briefs..So the "coperate" theives became confused and jittery" hence the kneeling and begging by the Ekiti BM...All said, this is very big shame on the part of the Zenith Bank.

Zenith Bank and Fayose are partners In crime...They collaborated and shared the blood money from Dasuki.

ZenithBank....What a shame!!!#
You should be praying for Nigerian like Fayose being a thorough and one of the most truthfull individuals in the world. The people of Ekiti do not know lies like Buhari, the Lai Mohammeds, the Oshiomholes and all other apc members who are known all over the world as the most damgerious liers that does not deserve forgiveness. He has told you that he was sponsored by Bank and that is what is happening. Once you are a fair man, God will will always deliver you. He is unlike you apc members who are hell bent on lies alone.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by 3kay945(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
This is becoming ridiculously interesting. shocked cool
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by ErepaTV: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jungle!
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Bugatie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you modath! This has been my stance since the news broke.....I have a Zenith Manager as a Friend....who even called me this morning to know what the feeling was outside....while admitting that Fayose account was true..that were even afraid of what Fayose may reveal further, hence their reluctance to issue any statement...

Zenith is in a deep poo.....

Those managers disclosing banks information to you guys are bunch of shame to themselves. No loyalty for the institution they work for, and you are here making public your supposed private discussion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by JADESOLA15: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
See what they have reduced Bumshaka to. if you attend UNAD btw 04/08, you will know the dude on his knees.
He has been fayose Account Officer since 2003, his name is Bunmi(Bumshaka). I think Bunmi kneeling down is about his daily bread and not really about Fayose afterall, Fayose and the Bank will be fine, but it might be sack for Bumshaka.

MissMetro:
The former presidential spokesperson to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to photos of Zenith Bank staff kneeling before governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti.

Photos show the staff who is said to be the branch manager of one of the bank's branches in Ekiti state reportedly kneeling to apologize to the governor, for denying the money in his frozen account was part of funds they contributed to his election campaign in 2014 .The Zenith bank delegation was led by its Executive Director, Sola Oladipo to beg Gov. Ayodele Fayose in Ado Ekiti yesterday, June 24, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/reuben-abati-reacts-to-zenith-bank.html

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by JADESOLA15: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its called overdraft......
PEREP:

Who says Nigerians are not interested in how PMB funded his campaign? At least we know he instructed his bank to honour 27M for APC nomination form even if his account is not funded. What is that called?

We want to know ALL
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Boss13: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
momoloso:
The guys kneeling down are not Zenith staffs, because under no circumstance will a zenith bank staff knot a blue tie, Zenith tie color is always and compulsorily red. Fayose is back at his lying games.

Zenith bank staff visited him, then he quickly capitalized on that and arrange fake picture of people kneeling down.

My friend shut up. The guy foolishly wore his Zenith ID card. If you have good eyes you would see it
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by vivavik(f): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
I hope this move doesn't cost them their jobs. Naija which way?
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by PEREP: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
JADESOLA15:
Its called overdraft......

To fund what? Business Transaction? Any documentation?
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Segunnairaland(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Those zenith banks staff are all fools...... This can not happen in advanced countries..... What a shame to zenith bank.....

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by uniteam: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
ZENITH BANK VISITS: WE NEVER BEG FAYOSE.......

We were not there to beg Gov. Fayose but to see him. Simple.......
After the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele FAYOSE have instructed the state Accountant General and the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance to move the state account away from the Zenith Bank based on their disagreement on the Dasuki Fund EFCC saga with the governor.

The Bank Management paid a Business Advisory Visits- BAV, to sound him of the consequence of his action if taken as the state under him is heavily indebted to the bank in the face of BOND he took with the bank.
As usual Governor, Fayose was prepared to turn it to fanfares but the Bank Executives were smart enough not to stand with him side by side to be video or recorded granting interview to the press as he did to Tope Aluko in his usual cunning style.

He was not bold to say the bank came to beg him but his BUZZERS of town criers went to the street shouting on the Social Media that ZENITH BANK BEGS FAYOSE.........our investigation says that never happened but they were there to warn him of the dire consequences of his threat to severe business with the bank.
All that the governor said inside the bank on his forcible visit to the bank was also on tape.....CCTV where he threatened to unleash terror on the bank manager and other senior staff of the bank. He threatened them to relocate outside Ado because he can't guarantee their safety. Rather, it was Fayose that apologized for his outbursts and sober.

The video is there for you all to see where Fayose alone stood to grant interview while the bankers left him standing. He rose from the meeting and sat them in the open when he made the press crew to enter as he claimed alibi asking who asked the press men in? They reply the CPS he then asked them out but quietly in pretence he allowed the team of the Governor's Press Crew to still pressure the Bankers and as you can see those ones simply says "the banks spokesman was not in the team".

Lere Olayinka nor Idowu Adelusi could speak on the event otherwise it would be perceived that the government version of the story is what the Wailers are wailing on the Social Media.

By now, people should know the antics of Ayo Fayose, I know him well. The branch manager filmed on his knees is a friend and his friend and boy from way back. A guy who absolutely doesn't deserve being the butt of this charade. I see no difference from the clip and the Abacha coup video and it seems to me that Ekiti is back in those days. Give some people a thousand second chances and they will blow it.

I am just wondering if Ayo Fayose actually thinks he will escape this. What goes around comes around. The clock is ticking. Good for Ekiti People because we told them.

Painful, what Ekiti has turned to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by erinalex: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
IVORY2009:
Buhari should @ first remove the log frm his eyes a first, before pointing @ other people's eyes.... All this his anti corruption is fought on one sided, he should be careful of team up, wat happened in 1983 would be childs play!
Fayose can't remove d log from his eyes hence PMB is helping him. So if PMB can't remove log from his own eyes,I beg u to pls help him remove them;since u know d art of log withdrawal.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by shyling(f): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Zenith has stinking ish, no amount of perfume can make any difference.....

I do not not like Fayose for anything but i respect his hustle, Major props mehn!!! He knows how to play his game....

Zenith Bank still can't come up with an explanation ...
Omo o make sense baje. .same vibes here.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by EngrKen8(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
see wetin technology cause grin. In the days before technology, how the whole naija for take know wetin go down for Fayose house?
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by shyling(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
uniteam:
ZENITH BANK VISITS: WE NEVER BEG FAYOSE.......

We were not there to beg Gov. Fayose but to see him. Simple.......
After the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele FAYOSE have instructed the state Accountant General and the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance to move the state account away from the Zenith Bank based on their disagreement on the Dasuki Fund EFCC saga with the governor.

The Bank Management paid a Business Advisory Visits- BAV, to sound him of the consequence of his action if taken as the state under him is heavily indebted to the bank in the face of BOND he took with the bank.
As usual Governor, Fayose was prepared to turn it to fanfares but the Bank Executives were smart enough not to stand with him side by side to be video or recorded granting interview to the press as he did to Tope Aluko in his usual cunning style.

He was not bold to say the bank came to beg him but his BUZZERS of town criers went to the street shouting on the Social Media that ZENITH BANK BEGS FAYOSE.........our investigation says that never happened but they were there to warn him of the dire consequences of his threat to severe business with the bank.
All that the governor said inside the bank on his forcible visit to the bank was also on tape.....CCTV where he threatened to unleash terror on the bank manager and other senior staff of the bank. He threatened them to relocate outside Ado because he can't guarantee their safety. Rather, it was Fayose that apologized for his outbursts and sober.

The video is there for you all to see where Fayose alone stood to grant interview while the bankers left him standing. He rose from the meeting and sat them in the open when he made the press crew to enter as he claimed alibi asking who asked the press men in? They reply the CPS he then asked them out but quietly in pretence he allowed the team of the Governor's Press Crew to still pressure the Bankers and as you can see those ones simply says "the banks spokesman was not in the team".

Lere Olayinka nor Idowu Adelusi could speak on the event otherwise it would be perceived that the government version of the story is what the Wailers are wailing on the Social Media.

By now, people should know the antics of Ayo Fayose, I know him well. The branch manager filmed on his knees is a friend and his friend and boy from way back. A guy who absolutely doesn't deserve being the butt of this charade. I see no difference from the clip and the Abacha coup video and it seems to me that Ekiti is back in those days. Give some people a thousand second chances and they will blow it.

I am just wondering if Ayo Fayose actually thinks he will escape this. What goes around comes around. The clock is ticking. Good for Ekiti People because we told them.

Painful, what Ekiti has turned to.
Go back to sleep
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by fortune1968: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:
has anyone figured out where buhari got the billions he used to sponsor his elections?

this is not the type of corruption war we voted for APC. the war is one-sided. obj introduce this type of government and we all saw and witness the damage it done to our political climates.

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all retracted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.

do u reason at all ?Govt is probing arm deal money and part of it had been traced to fayose account;then you are talking buhari campaign money ?Did ATM DASUKI SAY HE GAVE BUHARI MONEY ?When efcc start probing campaign money ;you may raise this .Oga ,stealing is now corruption o.Sai baba for live !Pmb too much !

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by fortune1968: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
If this report is true then a lot of people are jail ban because banks are not allowed to sponsor nor fund election campaign with public funds. However, this photos does not in any way exonerate lousy Fayose from the entire picture because he is not supposed to use bank funds for his campaign. The only party I pity are the Ekiti state people who are the losers on this entire scenario. Chikena!!! shocked angry
Is that why you had to murder the English language ?
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by kingdong(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by mindtricks: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:

Gullible Nigerians can believe anything.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by mintcho: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
If Zenith Bank is this administratively and corporately irresponsible, We may have to close our account in this bank.Very unstable bank.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by 1wolex85: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Zenith has stinking ish, no amount of perfume can make any difference.....

I do not not like Fayose for anything but i respect his hustle, Major props mehn!!! He knows how to play his game....

Zenith Bank still can't come up with an explanation ...

But dont zenith guys wear red ties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.