Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,424,812 members, 5,442,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at 05:53 AM

Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose (61911 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by alizma: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:
has anyone figured out where buhari got the billions he used to sponsor his elections?

we need to sit for some minutes and think about it.

this is not the type of corruption war we voted for APC. the war is one-sided. obj introduce this type of government and we all saw and witness the damage it done to our political climates.

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all retracted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.

did you just say "not the anti corruption WE voted for?" don't tell me you voted Buhari while expecting that he will probe himself when he gets there because that amount to gross madness.

my stand is this, non of these politicians is 100% clean, therefore if one thief can expose 10 others so be it, by the time he is out of office another thief will be after him and his mates. little by little we would reduce the level of stealing to the nearest minimum.

the ultimate question should be; are the thieves exposed guilty of eating our yam? if yes lets go after them and when we are through with them, we may have to come back even for the one that exposed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
dammytosh:

You are getting it upside down.

Nobody was interested in where they got money for election.

What they were interested is 2.1Billion Dollars arms money was allegedly shared.

The money was traced and all beneficiaries claimed it was given to them for PDP election.

Where Buhari got his money for election from can be investigated and findings published. If not by this Govt but by the next Govt.

Buhari and all his cabinet should be jailed if found wanting.

That has not justified why the current rogues the money was traced to should not be prosecuted.

As for Obasanjo who was a PDP President, RIBADU a PDP EFCC Chairman currently a CARD carrying PDP member. When they went after stolen money, it was traced majorly to PDP members.

Not saying APC members are not thieves but i am not suprised if the major thieves with concrete evidence traced to curently are still PDP Members.

It is like trying to trace money stolen by Fashola and Tinubu's govt and you are expecting the thieves to be PDP. He does not make sense. So if everytin points to APC will they expect us to scream witch hunt too ?

That is simply logical.

My take is that we prosecute the thieves caught now, and deal with others when their cup is full.

Saying LEAVE HIM ALONE does not make any sense to me.
Gbam! God bless you.
Its that simple, anyone found guilty should face the music. Weather PDP, APC, APGA, SDP, NRC, WBC whatever member, should be jailed. Even if d fight is one sided, well, every dog has its day. When it was PDP's turn, they committed all sorts of crime with impunity. I guess if power gets to PDP again, they will prosecute every APC in this government if they've not been prosecuted. I can bet my life that no single person on this forum got a crumb of what fell off the table of the whole loot sharing. I still can't wrap my head around why people come on this forum to fight each other and defend these criminals. William Jefferson, a forma Rep.has been jailed over the harlliburton scandal that happened in our very own backyard yet no single person in this country that was involved has faced a proper prosecution simply because the country is lawless and these criminals dont give a damn about what happens to the masses.
If Fayose & zenith bank are guilty of any criminal act, they should face the music. Period!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by taiwofisa: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls, I am confused here. The second pic is totally different from the first one. In the first pic, out of the two men, one is using a red tie and there is nothing like that in the second pic. Can anyone see what I am observing here?
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by 7lives: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:
has anyone figured out where buhari got the billions he used to sponsor his elections?

this is not the type of corruption war we voted for APC. the war is one-sided. obj introduce this type of government and we all saw and witness the damage it done to our political climates.

when Jonathan was fighting Amechi we all retracted to it. fighting opposing forced with tyranny while party members enjoying immunity is not good and healthy for democracy.

The government is not interested in PDP's campaign funds, the government is probing the arms scandal aka Dasuki gate.
A whopping 2 billion dollars loan which the national security adviser had squandered on 2015 election, it is quite unfortunate that you are crying more than the bereaved, the culprits are not denying the fact so whats your own?
People who lost their families and those that were maimed and displaced because of Dasuki's callousness are also Nigerians, it is not about PDP it is about doing justice to this act of wickedness by politicians who happens to be members of PDP.

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by 7lives: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:

The government is not interested in PDP's campaign funds, the government is probing the arms scandal aka Dasuki gate.
A whopping 2 billion dollars loan which the national security adviser had squandered on 2015 election, it is quite unfortunate that you are crying more than the bereaved, the culprits are not denying the fact so whats your own?
People who lost their families and those that were maimed and displaced because of Dasuki's callousness are also Nigerians, it is not about PDP it is about doing justice to this act of wickedness by politicians who happens to be members of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Godblessamaechi: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
damola311:
I don't think this is real... Maybe the guy kneeling down is one of fayose aide,.... The zenith bank staffs are using red tie... Maybe I'm wrong tho
Absolutely I thought as much this pix to me are unreconcilable. I guess the Photoshop or whatever they did failed them big time.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by fxskye: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
taiwofisa:
Pls, I am confused here. The second pic is totally different from the first one. In the first pic, out of the two men, one is using a red tie and there is nothing like that in the second pic. Can anyone see what I am observing here?

Here is another Picture.....download & zoom it towards the position of the ID card of the man on his knee.

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by kgr8mike(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
No do, no do, Zenith Bank's name go turn to kneeling bank.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by hotdi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Zenith Bank is confused at the moment, on how to best handle the mess...I just got off the phone with one of their managers, who confirmed that the ED and his inglorious colleagues were actually there on a fence mending mission to Fayose in order not to escalate the situation...but unkown to them, Fayose being a theatrist, had already arranged press men with briefs..So the "coperate" theives became confused and jittery" hence the kneeling and begging by the Ekiti BM...All said, this is very big shame on the part of the Zenith Bank.

Zenith Bank and Fayose are partners In crime...They collaborated and shared the blood money from Dasuki.

ZenithBank....What a shame!!!#

I thought as much, same thing he did in Lagos to former Ekiti state PDP Secretary who testify against him at the Kaduna Military probe of Arms Deal.
Fayose is a known theatrist but his cup is full this time aroundcheesy
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by kenoz(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
okay
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by hotdi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
alizma:

did you just say "not the anti corruption WE voted for?" don't tell me you voted Buhari while expecting that he will probe himself when he gets there because that amount to gross madness.

my stand is this, non of these politicians is 100% clean, therefore if one thief can expose 10 others so be it, by the time he is out of office another thief will be after him and his mates. little by little we would reduce the level of stealing to the nearest minimum.

the ultimate question should be; are the thieves exposed guilty of eating our yam? if yes lets go after them and when we are through with them, we may have to come back even for the one that exposed them.

Thank u my bros. Good reasoning. When Buhari finishes his tenure in 2019, the next President should probe his administration too. Little by little, the country will be free of corrupt elements. Not supporting evil base on sentiment. Arms Deal must be followed to wherever it is been diverted and the last time I checked, it is only PDP members who handled the money and misappropriated it. Why are we shouting witch-hunt? Do they expect EFCC to probe Labour Party (LP) members? It was during PDP administration, so, it is PDP members that should be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by redsun(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
An average everyday nigerian adult reasons like a toddler,that is why the country is fffucked up.What going on there is nothing short of child's play.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by demolagilbert: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
sucrejummy:
i am truly in love with this Fayose of a guy. He has masterfully diverted attention from the N4.7bn national security fund issue to election funding issue. in the same vein, no one is talking about the first lady's 5-day ultimatum to him but some zenith bank staff kneeling and begging god-fayose. Strategists need a class with this brilliant but cunning fellow.

His con has achieved nothing. Whether people talk about it or not, An ultimatum remains an ultimatum. He has only succesfully through this charade added more charges to his crime. And hopefully indeed, more heads can roll..that is if our justice system doesn't prove to be ineffectual as usual.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
before eefc frozen all d bank account of all ZENITH bank am going to withdraw all my money
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Siga: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by hamzeiy: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
alizma:

abi..at least if the present govt knows the next will probe it if found wanting they would be on their toes. thats good fr nigeria
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by ashala(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
They simply played into this man's hand. When you are feeding with people like this, use a very long spoon!. Imagine coming to make peace not knowing that Fayose had arranged Press Men. Kai Shege!
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Ay4pres: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
MissMetro:
The former presidential spokesperson to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to photos of Zenith Bank staff kneeling before governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti.

Photos show the staff who is said to be the branch manager of one of the bank's branches in Ekiti state reportedly kneeling to apologize to the governor, for denying the money in his frozen account was part of funds they contributed to his election campaign in 2014 .The Zenith bank delegation was led by its Executive Director, Sola Oladipo to beg Gov. Ayodele Fayose in Ado Ekiti yesterday, June 24, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/reuben-abati-reacts-to-zenith-bank.html

the two pics re different, those ones sitting are real, the one kneeling down are different people recruited by fayose to act, imagine dat one looking at the camera
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Xeedorf: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
The man Kneeling down in the picture below is Bunmi Falana, a.k.a Bumshaka. Egbon, Bumshaka is one of the Ayo Fayose's boys together with Egbon,Goke Olatunji [G.O.K] Fayose's P.A in the past. Goke and Bunmi were together with Ayo Fayose during the 2003 Governorship struggle against Otunba Niyi Adebayo the then incumbent Governor. When Fayose emerged as the Executive Governor of the State, he appointed Goke as Personal Assistant, while Bunmi [Bumshaka] was said to inform Fayose that he preferred a career job, hence he was fixed with Zenith Bank via the capacity of Ayo Fayose, and for his banking purposes. He was brought in to handle all his banking transactions till 2006 when Mr. Fayose was chased out of Ekiti State Government House following his impeachment. After this regrettable rein of Mr. Fayose in 2006, Bunmi Falana [Bumshaka] was transferred by Zenith Bank to Ifo branch of zenith bank in Ogun State until 2014 when he was expectedly transferred back to Ekiti at the commencement of the June 21, 2014 Governorship Election Campaigns in the State as requested by Gov. Fayose. This transfer request and the promotion of Bunmi as the Branch Manager are part of the conditions Gov. Fayose gave Zenith Bank before he could have confidence in any transaction with the Bank. About the ongoing drama titled, Ayo Fayose's Election fund by Zenith Bank; Fayose strongly felt disappointed in his boy [Bumshaka] in which the said boy realize and thereby resolved to beg his boss who by his chances rise to his present status in the Banking job. To the notice of the General Public, Bunmi Falana a.k.a Bumshaka begs Gov. Fayose within his individual capacity, and NOT on behalf of the Zenith Bank. The way Bunmi Falana dramatised, by kneeling down to beg Gov. Fayose in the presence of the Zenith Bank Executives was strange, but left with no choice than to be short of words. Originally Posted by: Abimbola Olawunmi Olajumoke-Adeni yi.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Kanyekels(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
damola311:
I don't think this is real... Maybe the guy kneeling down is one of fayose aide,.... The zenith bank staffs are using red tie... Maybe I'm wrong tho

Zombie spotted. Always finding excuses.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by tayo200(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
oboyyy
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by bashydemy1: 1:29am On Jun 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Zenith Bank is confused at the moment, on how to best handle the mess...I just got off the phone with one of their managers, who confirmed that the ED and his inglorious colleagues were actually there on a fence mending mission to Fayose in order not to escalate the situation...but unkown to them, Fayose being a theatrist, had already arranged press men with briefs..So the "coperate" theives became confused and jittery" hence the kneeling and begging by the Ekiti BM...All said, this is very big shame on the part of the Zenith Bank.

Zenith Bank and Fayose are partners In crime...They collaborated and shared the blood money from Dasuki.

ZenithBank....What a shame!!!#
My brother i tire ooo, Fayose is claiming the money was part of the money donated for his election sound fishy, But if true what is the money doing in his personal account? I think normally there will be an account that will be open for campaign and not personal account... Am seeing things sha.
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by Phobia1: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Dats wat happens wen fayose said he'll name names. Apparently d "kneening down" man's name is on the list. lol
Re: Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose by bolseas(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Xeedorf:
The man Kneeling down in the picture below is Bunmi
Falana, a.k.a Bumshaka. Egbon, Bumshaka is one of the
Ayo Fayose's boys together with Egbon,Goke Olatunji
[G.O.K] Fayose's P.A in the past. Goke and Bunmi were
together with Ayo Fayose during the 2003 Governorship
struggle against Otunba Niyi Adebayo the then incumbent
Governor.
When Fayose emerged as the Executive Governor of the
State, he appointed Goke as Personal Assistant, while
Bunmi [Bumshaka] was said to inform Fayose that he
preferred a career job, hence he was fixed with Zenith Bank
via the capacity of Ayo Fayose, and for his banking
purposes.
He was brought in to handle all his banking transactions till
2006 when Mr. Fayose was chased out of Ekiti State
Government House following his impeachment. After this
regrettable rein of Mr. Fayose in 2006, Bunmi Falana
[Bumshaka] was transferred by Zenith Bank to Ifo branch of
zenith bank in Ogun State until 2014 when he was
expectedly transferred back to Ekiti at the commencement of
the June 21, 2014 Governorship Election Campaigns in the
State as requested by Gov. Fayose.
This transfer request and the promotion of Bunmi as the
Branch Manager are part of the conditions Gov. Fayose
gave Zenith Bank before he could have confidence in any
transaction with the Bank. About the ongoing drama titled,
Ayo Fayose's Election fund by Zenith Bank; Fayose strongly
felt disappointed in his boy [Bumshaka] in which the said
boy realize and thereby resolved to beg his boss who by his
chances rise to his present status in the Banking job.
To the notice of the General Public, Bunmi Falana a.k.a
Bumshaka begs Gov. Fayose within his individual capacity,
and NOT on behalf of the Zenith Bank. The way Bunmi
Falana dramatised, by kneeling down to beg Gov. Fayose in
the presence of the Zenith Bank Executives was strange, but
left with no choice than to be short of words.
Originally Posted by: Abimbola Olawunmi Olajumoke-Adeni
yi.

Pls open another thread for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.