Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Aso Villa Demo Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Aso Villa Demo Day (525 Views)

Bead & Stone Aso Oke / Aso Villa Demo Day / Aso-ebi Palaver: See What The High Cost Of Being A Bridesmaid Has Caused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aso Villa Demo Day by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
[b][/b] the aso villa demo day is suppose to hold in lagos on the 13 of june in lagos and 25 june in abuja. You get to pitch an idea for the federal government and the idea is fully developed by expertise and spinsored. I was accepted but havent received my invitation yet. I replied their text. Please did anyone attend lagos own and how did it go.
Thanks
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aso villa demo day abuja was awesome i was there. I witnessed and pitched an idea... thanks to the organizers

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid Mubarak / Bakra Eid & Idul Adha Hd Images And Whatsapp Dp, Wallpaper / Join The Conversation On #akeessofar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.