Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54822 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Oladim001(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
@eze2000. abeg don't because of one person cos sadness for hundreds of others.
i beg of you.
I know he didn't criticise you the right way but. you should know that even a rose has thorn you just have to avoid it.
Please don't be done oo.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Eze2000:

You assume too much in another person's story. Go and try to write your own, see how many people like it then u come and appreciate me later.

Firstly, the taxi is a christian not a Muslim, or didn't I mention it?. There are thousands of Christians in d north. Southern Kaduna & kano are full of them or didn't u know that?
Seems your heartlessness extends to your country's history, society and religious base as well.
As for the official language of the army? I should be the one to tell you something real about that perhaps. I attended military schools ....nursery, primary and secondary.. Saying Hausa is d second official language of the Army is an understatement, the Hausas own the damn Army! Just like d calabars seem to own d Navy and Yoruba's the air force. Of course other ethnic groups do exist in these branches of d military but they are like salt sprinkled in a river, negligible!

So sorry, but u got a narrow mind which I don't . I'm packaging my work for d world to read via american and African ebook stores, and that is why i'm trying gauge public reactions by posting here first. Being a patriot and a wise man, I'm trying to paint my country and its armed forces as good and still not sound like a lair. Telling the world that d "Nigerian Army' is actually the "Northern Hausa Army' is not a very good idea.
I killed d problem by intimating that Alex less than one year in d before moving on to "SPECIAL FORCES" which is not d army but the best of d best of all three force arms put together.
I'm well aware that once this book makes it onto any internet platform with a worldwide out reach it will cause a stir . The things I say could cause an uproar because this book certainly will, it sooner or later, reach the attention of the Army .

Yes, I'm careful with my words but u don't seem to be so with yours. I strongly suggest that u carry your vasline and get the hell out of my thread!

Whoaaa...time out Eze2000,chill abeg. Try 2 ignore these dudes. I know it can be annoying having sm1 tell u what's not instead of just making recommendations. That said,ur style of story telling is quite unique and explosive. I hope u blow like Chimamanda et al. Keep the updates coming. Should we expect any again 2nite?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
jelal007:
Whoaaa...time out Eze2000,chill abeg. Try 2 ignore these dudes. I know it can be annoying having sm1 tell u what's not instead of just making recommendations. That said,ur style of story telling is quite unique and explosive. I hope u blow like Chimamanda et al. Keep the updates coming. Should we expect any again 2nite?

I already changed my mind and corrected my words.
I apologise to u all for d show of I'll feeling. Its just that I've keyed up lately.

The guy actually had a point at he second comment, but it was his tone at the first that got at me the wrong way. I take criticism here all d the and learn but when this guy first dropped his own it felt like a kick in d backside.

I apologise again.

Next update is tonight as usual.

---
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by SavageGarden(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Godmother:

Your criticism is constructive and on-point. But I believe there's something called 'writing style' and this is Eze's. He also has the ability to capture his audience and keep them spellbound, which is a good quality of a excellent writer.

He's one of the best writers I've come across on nairaland, right in the league with Safarigirl.

@ Eze
Please keep up the good work. I am an ardent fan of yours and your stories make my day.

Thanks a lot for your impute I'm never gonna dispute the fact that Eze2000 is a talented writer here is a man obviously
working hard to develop the talent he was given..I respect that!! Writing a book is never easy its a horrible, exhausting
struggle, like a long bout of some painful illness. One would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven on by some demon whom one can neither resist nor understand. But our Man here has to be the best so he has to read up more ultimately improve. The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2016
SavageGarden:

Thanks a lot for your impute I'm never gonna dispute the fact that Eze2000 is a talented writer here is a man obviously
working hard to develop the talent he was given..I respect that!! Writing a book is never easy its a horrible, exhausting
struggle, like a long bout of some painful illness. One would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven on by some demon whom one can neither resist nor understand. But our Man here has to be the best so he has to read up more ultimately improve. The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
man, seems like technology is out to keep us apart. The only bbm invite i got in last three day is from a fan a female fan here and a Green news agency which can't be you. How about you try my whatsapps number, its all over the place in ruthless betrayals. Yours doesn't work for me, mine could work for you
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Psyafe(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2016
iceberylin:
This is a Good piece...

But with too many contradictions.. Alex speaks Arab but knows no Hausa Language?

An over-hyped Alex who needed help on how to ID a contact undecided

Using Exact names like ISIS isn't much fun.. Imagine u called them "BARA". With description (which you are good @) we would figure its ISIS. That's a thrill wink

BtW I'm glued but this seasonal ish undecided

Always show some appreciation and show us the book you have written personally. @Eze, don't worry you are well appreciated.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Oladim001(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
nice one eze2000, i really love your descriptions will done. wink
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Cc: Eze2000,you're doing a good job. But I think u spend 2much energy in ur description e.g describing the girl's beauty. It just an observation. Nice one. When's the next update sir?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Eze2000:

Enlighten me please, are Hausa and Arabic one and d same? Or is one coined from the other? I know 2 Lebanese ladies that speak French and Arabic smoothly but can't talk with an illiterate Hausa man well.

in the intelligence community if u can identify a contact without arranged signal than that contact is no good. WITHOUT THE RIGHT PASSWORD OR SIGNAL U CANNOT ID A GOOD CONTACT STANDING RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE. THE ABILITY TO STAY INVINCIBLE EVEN IN PLAIN SIGHIT IS D BEST QUALITY OF A SPY/CONTACT. IT IS HOW THEY STAY ALIVE! IF YOUR PEOPLE CAN ID U, A CONTACT SO ALSO CAN D ENEMY AND THEY WILL KILL U......WATCHING A FEW JAMES BOND MOVIES WILL TELL U THIS.
AND IF U READ WELL ..COLONEL IYANG SPECIFICALLY TO ALEX NOT TO BOTHER ID-ing THE CONTACT AND ONCE ALEX SAW HER HE KNEW! BUT SHE BROKE A RULE BY SHOWING UP HERSELF ....FOR LOVE'S SAKE......

CAN'T U APPRECIATE A SIMPLE PLOT AND ENJOY FREE STORY? WHY CAN'T U TABLE YOUR OBSERVATIONS WITH LESS MOCKERY? DO U KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE A STORY IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE IS NEVER LIGHT AND D COST OF INTERNET IS SO HIGH? U BROUGHT A FREE STOR I HAVE NOT EVEN EDITED AND U MOCK IT?
PLS GO AROUND ON NAIRALAND AND TELL HOW PERFECT STORIES U SEE BETTER THAN MINE. BOTH IN QUALITY AND GRAMMATICAL PERFECTION. ASK OTHER AUTHERS ...IT TAKES A WEEK TO WRITE A SHORT STORY BUT IT'LL BE ORDINARY....TO DO REAL GOOD U NEED TIME...LOTS OF IT! ...MONTHS.

I'M HERE GIVING U FREE ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE AND U MAKE MONEY ALL DAY COME IN D EVENING TO MOCK MY EFFORTS!

I'M NO SLAVE AND NAIRALAND DOES NOT PAY ME. NOVELS DONT EVEN PAY THAT MUCH ANYWAY........

I'M DONE HERE

You call an observation mockery?
I was a fan of this story despite the nightmares I got after reading....

Btw did those Lebanese chick fight in the military against Boko-haram?

Didn't you see the praises I gave you ?
Or you only understand BABA TWALE THIS YA STORY TOO SOFT
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Psyafe:

Always show some appreciation and show us the book you have written personally. @Eze, don't worry you are well appreciated.

Are you that dumb not to see where I praised the piece... undecided
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
jelal007:
Dude the tone of your comment is too harsh. Tone it down. Show me a story u've written b4.

Your dad don write story before? undecided

Stay off a comment you don't understand angry
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ferking(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Boy keep it up i'm following the story,i appreciate your time and your hard intellectual work.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Psyafe(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2016
iceberylin:

Are you that dumb not to see where I praised the piece... undecided
I assume you are so daft and unreasonable.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
iceberylin:

Your dad don write story before? undecided

Stay off a comment you don't understand angry
Ur IQ is too damn low. U just proved my point.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
iceberylin:

You call an observation mockery?
I was a fan of this story despite the nightmares I got after reading....

Btw did those Lebanese chick fight in the military against Boko-haram?

Didn't you see the praises I gave you ?
Or you only understand BABA TWALE THIS YA STORY TOO SOFT

Never insult people deliberately on open media my friend.
Please follow my lead in that I will not return your insult on me. This just makes us better people u and I.
I got your point but only on the second read. You tone really was very upsetting d first time i read your first comment and there in was your point lost on me. it was when re-read some minute later that I realised your point. In fact, because of this point of yours I have restructured the story on my PC to make d taxi driver a Fulani Christan and Alex fluent in Hausa which leaves me withno choice but to make plain about the 'Hausa monopoly of d army' u will notiv this in time before this particular 'part 1" is over.
Please, be satisfied and put away your sword. Fighting or quarrelling here will divert from the story which is main reason we are all here.
Please, do not call anyone out again and do feel free always to say your mind, it what i really howeber bad i feel about it, but to tell d the I would love it if u held back on the monikers a bit.....they are kind of upsetting when mixed with your words. its like you are talk and laughing-
Nice to have u on board, man.

@everyone

Please, its okay, people.
Next update tonight and it will be edited.....that if i get back home from church in time!
LOOK OUT!!!!! THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Godmother(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
@ jelal007, Psyafe, and iceberylin

Enough already or take this e-fight elsewhere so those of us here for the story can read it in peace.

I wonder why full adults can't pass across their message without resorting to insults.

@ Eze

Pls jump and pass these e-warriors and continue your story jare.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by chiboyo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
@ Eze2000, awesome story you have...

... feed me more!!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
jelal007:
Cc: Eze2000,you're doing a good job. But I think u spend 2much energy in ur description e.g describing the girl's beauty. It just an observation. Nice one. When's the next update sir?

FOR EVERY MATTER UNDER HEAVEN THERE IS A SEASON. FOR EVERYTHING ON EARTH THERE IS A REASON.....
Quoted.........LOLO MRS. LILLIAN LAWRENCE NZERIBE .....heroine of RUTHLESS BETRAYALS by EZE EKE.

There is a fine reason for my pain-taking descriptions here. Patience.

Next update to night as usual.

Adios..... for now.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Godmother:
@ jelal007, Psyafe, and iceberylin

Enough already or take this e-fight elsewhere so those of us here for the story can read it in peace.

I wonder why full adults can't pass across their message without resorting to insults.

@ Eze

Pls jump and pass these e-warriors and continue your story jare.
Perhaps u need ur eyes checked properly. I cautioned the dude 4 being overly harsh in his so-called observation,he resorted 2 insults. Did u see me insult him or bring his dad in 2 my argument? Madam E-ofofo.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eze2000:

FOR EVERY MATTER UNDER HEAVEN THERE IS A SEASON. FOR EVERYTHING ON EARTH THERE IS A REASON.....
Quoted.........LOLO MRS. LILLIAN LAWRENCE NZERIBE .....heroine of RUTHLESS BETRAYALS by EZE EKE.

There is a fine reason for my pain-taking descriptions here. Patience.

Next update to night as usual.

Adios..... for now.

Ok...I see. Keep up the good work. Let the update be long abeg. Can't have enough of this.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
jelal007:
Ok...I see. Keep up the good work. Let the update be long abeg. Can't have enough of this.

Make Nairaland new robots ban me abi?
u sure say u really like me?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eze2000:

Never insult people deliberately on open media my friend.
Please follow my lead in that I will not return your insult on me. This just makes us better people u and I.
I got your point but only on the second read. You tone really was very upsetting d first time i read your first comment and there in was your point lost on me. it was when re-read some minute later that I realised your point. In fact, because of this point of yours I have restructured the story on my PC to make d taxi driver a Fulani Christan and Alex fluent in Hausa which leaves me withno choice but to make plain about the 'Hausa monopoly of d army' u will notiv this in time before this particular 'part 1" is over.
Please, be satisfied and put away your sword. Fighting or quarrelling here will divert from the story which is main reason we are all here.
Please, do not call anyone out again and do feel free always to say your mind, it what i really howeber bad i feel about it, but to tell d the I would love it if u held back on the monikers a bit.....they are kind of upsetting when mixed with your words. its like you are talk and laughing-
Nice to have u on board, man.

@everyone

Please, its okay, people.
Next update tonight and it will be edited.....that if i get back home from church in time!
LOOK OUT!!!!! THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!

Nigerians.... Calm down and understand something you wont, after you call a nigga Bad..

Abeg post next update.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eze2000:

Make Nairaland new robots ban me abi?
u sure say u really like me?
Lol...the way those guys dey ban people sef,nawa 4 them. I just served a 1month 3 weeks ban sef.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by stuff46(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Clearly, writer doesnt want to be critizied even after openly giving room for it in the intorduction.

Story contains many contradictions and its only good observers and litrature litrates that can spot that.

My best advice for you Mr. Eze is for you to accept openly critism since you openly posted the work here to get readers mind bout the work. Attacking people who criticise shows your non-gentleman like nature and really bad for your fan base here. You are not really better than other writers that have done enough work here and still counting, and even others that will still do. Pride never helps talent.

You have a good storyline and need to be criticised to reach full potential, many great writers have graced this platform and have been criticed. They accepted it in full fate.

Lastly, the words you use shows you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by stuff46(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
iceberylin:

Nigerians.... Calm down and understand something you wont, after you call a nigga Bad..

Abeg post next update.

no mind them. De think say we all no get story to tell, or just because they be newbies here de no fit pay respect to the gods of the house.

The guy just de talk asif say na only em don write story before, e think say because person come read make am just a nobody when no fit tell am facts when e need learn. Learning never ends in this world, or does it?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
stuff46:
Clearly, writer doesnt want to be critizied even after openly giving room for it in the intorduction.

Story contains many contradictions and its only good observers and litrature litrates that can spot that.

My best advice for you Mr. Eze is for you to accept openly critism since you openly posted the work here to get readers mind bout the work. Attacking people who criticise shows your non-gentleman like nature and really bad for your fan base here. You are not really better than other writers that have done enough work here and still counting, and even others that will still do. Pride never helps talent.

You have a good storyline and need to be criticised to reach full potential, many great writers have graced this platform and have been criticed. They accepted it in full fate.

Lastly, the words you use shows you. Thanks.

surely u read my apology to d guy and told him speak his mind which he promptly did. I did not take offence with him again did I?
if u want to take your pound flesh out of me do go right ahead....I'm actually thriving by it.
Problem was just d way he gets his points over.
He seems to have accepted but you apparently haven't

THANKS.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Watching
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
boy o boy! This story will hit the wave soon. Bt i must advice u not to use a whole scene to describe a womam beauty. For many of us here knw dat shuwa arab women are a hell of a beauty to behold. A cue from ur presidents wife. Na joke oo! Wey no funny.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by stuff46(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eze2000:

surely u read my apology to d guy and told him speak his mind which he promptly did. I did not take offence with him again did I?
if u want to take your pound flesh out of me do go right ahead....I'm actually thriving by it.
Problem was just d way he gets his points over.
He seems to have accepted but you apparently haven't

THANKS.

You called two people out here for trying to be civil with there criticism, it just shows who you are truly.

Why criticism is done is for you to take em or leave them rather attacking the one who puts out time to see that you develop. That you take themor leave them, left to you.

If you get good critics, you do not need to pay stress an editor to proof-read your work countless time to finish production early.

I saw you tendered apology, you are good to go but it wont say good when someone else reads em here. Try modifying o.

I really like your work, speaks volume of your imagination.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:13am On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.