Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54827 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eze2000:

Firstly, calm down!
Secondly, calm down!!
Thirdly, please calm down!!!

You are one of the to called me a 'great writer'. You were the very first to demand and receive my first work by email and technically u got it for free. I have not received anything from u and I'm not looking to.
Do u really think that as an intelligent capable of creating a master piece as you called RUTHLESS BETRAYAL, that I would go about incurring the displeasure of devote of d world second most popular religion?
The Islam u practice is different from that practiced by Al-Quoda, ISIS, the Malian Islamic terror cells and yes, Boko Haram. These terrorists I have mentioned have 2 thing in common....they all use suicide bombers who shout 'Allah is Great' before blowing themselves and everyone else up. Hollywood, Nollywood etc....they are all full of these movies but in real life it does exist which is why Arabs & Muslims, do not find international traveling easy.
As an Arab once u stand in a public place in any western land n shout 'Allah is Great' ...u will get arrested even as people run for cover but u will get shot first......why is this?
I'm talking the Islam of terrorists in this book not the the Islam of peace. I WILL POST MY FOREWORD TONIGHT.

how is it, my friend, that you accuse me of insulting you people when d heroine in my book is half Shuwa half Hausa, she is set to take a dominant role and proudly she is.
please, in whatever way u feel I have offend you I promise, that wasn't my aim.....I mentioned uin the beginning of this thread to attract your and insult was not in my heart.
my work is fiction and there is a disclaimer on the outset that even if u find I have used your name in this book it mere coincidence and not deliberate reality.
Please, outline eloquently how I have offended u so I may know how to make ammends.

Thank you

Well done bro....more grace to your elbow. I am sad to see some people criticizing your write out despite the fact that some of them can't even write a complete sentence.
And as for those claiming you are embarrassing their religion, I tell you "The religion is been tarnished by themselves" this is because they can't complain in a sensitive way without pulling violence along.
Just be focus and don't let the haters divert your attention..... don't be too hot tempered to reply their comments, because that might make you sound like them.

Keep your hustle going...God got your back.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2016
FOREWORD

Before embarking on the creation of this work, I did a lot of research on the religion it touches most of all… Islam. This I discovered....
Islam and Christianity are not that much different. In fact, they are very similar in too many ways. Firstly, their holy books, the Bible and the Quran, seems to have been coined from the Hebrew Torah, there are simply too many identical chapters, verses, characters and quotations in all three holy books to indicate differently. Their ideology and philosophy are basically the same, and interestingly all three holy books have five letter words as name! Finally, both Islam and Christianity seem to share the same fate in the hands of mankind, in that their teachings have been manipulated in all kinds of ways over the centuries to give birth to all manner of religious movements and sects. This issue is particularly worse in the case of Islam due to the ‘Jihad’ factor.

Highly intelligent individuals twist the truth of the holy books into what they want it to be and feed that to the gullible and feeble of heart who earnestly seek some deeper meaning to the chaos that is life. Culture comes to bear and the result is a new ‘religious sect’.

Originally began as an Islamic fundamentalist group by a man of powerful personality, Mohamed Yusuf, who, until his death in the 2000s, lived in Maiduguri, Bornu state, north-eastern Nigeria, the BOKO HARAM sect has grown so quickly to become a full-fledged militant movement fighting a full war with the armies of four different nations at the same time even as it unleashes bloody terror on thousands of innocent people.

The BOKO HARAM terrorist doctrine pushes Islam to the most ‘extreme levels’. Their laws and principles, like that of Al-Quoda and Islamic Slate with whom they have ties, bring death and destruction to everyone in their path particularly the ‘infidels’ even as normal Islam brings peace and enlightenment. Same Islam, same Quran, different doctrines.
Please, be you a Muslim or not bear all the above in mind as you read this book

THIS IS MY FOREWORD AS IT STANDS IN MY BOOK.
i WILL BE PUBLISHING TOMORROW NIGHT.I DELAYED FOR ONE DAY TO SEE IF MUHAMEDNUR WOULD AIR HIS GRIEVANCE SO I COULD MAKE CHANGES TO AVOID OFFENDING MUSLIMS AND THE NORTHERN LANDS FROM WHERE MY WORK ORIGINATES.

THANK YOU ALL

AND FOR THE APOLOGY, I HAIL YOU MUHAMEDNUR.

THANKS AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:37am On Jul 21, 2016
chiboyo:
@ Eze2000,
People are trying desperately hard to derail your obvious creativity...

Pls ignore them..

Pls how do I purchase your book

Awaiting your response pls

The guy above you contacted me by email and made a bank transfer to my GTbank account for 500 naira only. i just sent him the book in the PDF format, just this midnight, and by tomorrow morning he will be saying 'got it' a few days after that, after he has read the book, he will be talking his mind on my thread on RUTHLESS BETRAYALS in the form of a comment.
The guy further above who won a copy now has a PDF copy of RUTHLESS BETRAYALS in his email. as well.
You may contact me by whatsapps or BBM but email is best so i will just send you the book directly and avoid the issue of miscopying you email adress form one platform to the other.
Whether it is bank transaction or recharge card pin you pay by you have no need to worry about being scammed. That word is something that does not exist in my nature. If you are a novice in email reception of files, i always stay with you, guiding you until you have downloaded the book and started reading. [in this case whatsapps is best for contacting me]. If you do know the format you need, i check out your device opinions and i tell you. i guide you on.....pls ask 'littlemisstress' above. i guided her to download the right apps and get pass file opening issues on her phone.
The satisfaction of my fans is my priority.

thank you

eze21eke@gmail.com
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by SavageGarden(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
SavageGarden greetings bruh. I love your analytical imputs in the other page. Very aptly put! Kuddos bro.

Dean koontz is one of my favourite writers, infact i'm holding one of his literal works as i type this. Just thought i should hola at ya. Evening. smiley

Thanks Bro! Dean Koontz is the Living Legend I just got 5 more of his books from a book fair!!! Reading his book puts me away from this Nigeria's collective path to madness! Its always a lovely escape from reality! I just finished " The Darkest Evening of The Year" it was an outstanding work of art as expected! Hope you've read " The Taking", "Night Chills", " Mr Murder", " The Dark Rivers of The Heart" "Odd Thomas" These are my all time favorites so far! Well nice to meet you Bro!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2016
THIS IS THE ACCOUNT OF A MOTHER WATCHING HER 21 YEAR-OLD SON BEING BEHEADED BY BOKO HARAM. IT POPPED UP THIS MORNING ON FRONT PAGE.
READ AND COMPARE TO MY STORY.
I DID DO MY HOMEWORK AND RESEARCH AND I DID IT VERY WELL.....A TO Z.

https://www.nairaland.com/3239571/boko-haram-forced-me-watch

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eze2000:

Hi
Thanks a billion for your suggestion. I know I can chose who n who comments or view my Facebook page. I already have one actually but can I really post a story there and update at will....you know post whole chapters or maybe first 5 chapters of a book?
Yeah... A certain writer 'Audrey Timms',updates her story on FB. Though she started on NL but later took it to FB.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by obumsway(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow !!!!!!! I just can't help it out but smile and laugh !! Thanks @eze, you have made me smile on this .... God bless you abundantly, !!!! Will start reading asap !!

Oya ...... nkechi, chidubem, ijeoma bring una bag come follow oga eze go him huz for he don make una brother smile .... !!

#jahbless !!!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by cozy7(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eze2000:

Hi
Thanks a billion for your suggestion. I know I can chose who n who comments or view my Facebook page. I already have one actually but can I really post a story there and update at will....you know post whole chapters or maybe first 5 chapters of a book?
I really don't know, but I'm sure there are experts in d "webmaster" section of NL who can ans that question (Google too), I strongly suggest u create a thread for that in webmaster.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Story moved.....

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:53am On Jul 22, 2016
jelal007:
Yeah... A certain writer 'Audrey Timms',updates her story on FB. Though she started on NL but later took it to FB.

i've been checking for her all night but there are just too many names like hers....its like picking a needle in a hay sack. Do try to give me a link if you can.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by sholamat: 3:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Viewing this topic: Eze2000(m) omo dis bros no dey sleep oh.. Na me and u dey online.. Just drop one update for me abeg.. One of does ghost reader.. But now am out.. I dey wait for d update oh

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Eze2000:

i've been checking for her all night but there are just too many names like hers....its like picking a needle in a hay sack. Do try to give me a link if you can.

Thanks man.
Its just a FB page with over a thousand likes. 'Audreytimms library'. Try this one out.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by elMacho(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2016
love this story like ma lunch
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Following you like shadow on this one_____nice out put bro smileyFollowing you like shadow on this one_____nice out put bro
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Iphekitan(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Eze2000:
. BOTH GUESTS AND MEMBERS OF NAIRALAND ARE WELCOME TO CHAT ME UP.
Elo wil you ever complete this story on NL, or do we all have to purchase it
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iphekitan:

Elo wil you ever complete this story on NL, or do we all have to purchase it

This actually one part of a very huge story that unfolds explosively over a period of time. Dirty Dirty Of Boko Haram part 1 is the only completed part of that huge story on ground now and its free across all boards as an independent book. For those who cannot download from okadabooks the opinion on of reading it on my Facebook page will soon be open.
if and when I write part 2 it will be a different thread....not here.

All the books in my head right now are as follows...

1) Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram.....part 2
2) Dirty Diamonds of Book Haram .....part 3
3) Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram ........part 4

4) The Devil's god Mother
5) The Reincarnated Promise

All the Gigabits that are these stories are complete in my head but time and opportunity to focus fully and write/ translating these mind movies of mine in words for u all to read...now that's d problem.
Maybe all the above stories are what is giving me all these headache so I'm will to offload them and perhaps earn something along d line....I'm a human being with needs. man.
As I stand here today, I'm looking to build a website where people can come read my work for free while I make some money by ads....a win win scenario for us all but where I see money?
Some fans of mine are webmasters and graphic designers ....none will agree to to help me yet they love my work and see d number of people flocking here each day to view it and I've not even started anything yet....yes these writing I'm doing so far is child's play. if my mind is free and happy, the things it can do will amaze u and the white man himself! All I do is just copy down from mind to PC, that's why its so good...my works....they are actually movies in my-mind-llywood.

I wrote ruthless betrayal under so much stress. 3 personal edits and there are still mistake and whole portions missing! A lot of people who got d book in its early stage just months ago will confirm this. IT wasn't until 2 weeks ago that I perfected it and the novel jumped from 178,000 words to 186,000 words. its now undergoing professional edition....and thank god the editor is a fan....he is not charging a penny! The rest I got pay for in cash even that lovely picture u see on d outset of this thread, I paid, had it redone 3 times before it was good. I need d cover of ruthless betrayals redone but even that one is proving tricky.
How is it possible that In this terrible economy, I will struggle to earn a living, spend long periods writing free books, buy fuel to do so and then still pay NEPA bill, fix PC, amid all these still find time for myself and my problem which u have idea of at all.........I swear I dey try.

Go to the investment section and see my business proposals to anyone willing partner me in d establishment of a website for d publication of free and paid works both for me and new author I will find worldwide. No one is willing to invest yet, they all forget that entertainment has always been the biggest business on earth, and i got the talent......one way or another I will succeed in my endeavors and then I'll make my ad rate more expensive than that of Linda ikeji and my traffic rate rockets.....that's how this world works isn't it?

I'm looking to start a cheap blog in a few weeks then use my Facebook page as my 'temporary website' and thus I will have a worldwide outreach and not just nairaland-wide outreach.

Thank you.

please, I see u are a blogger. I would love to have as a friend on what apps if u do not mind. I do not intrude on peoples privacy which is I am seeking you permission first despite seeing your number in plain sight.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Iphekitan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eze2000:

This actually one part of a very huge story that unfolds explosively over a period of time. Dirty Dirty Of Boko Haram part 1 is the only completed part of that huge story on ground now and its free across all boards as an independent book. For those who cannot download from okadabooks the opinion on of reading it on my Facebook page will soon be open.
if and when I write part 2 it will be a different thread....not here.

All the books in my head right now are as follows...

1) Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram.....part 2
2) Dirty Diamonds of Book Haram .....part 3
3) Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram ........part 4

4) The Devil's god Mother
5) The Reincarnated Promise

All the Gigabits that are these stories are complete in my head but time and opportunity to focus fully and write/ translating these mind movies of mine in words for u all to read...now that's d problem.
Maybe all the above stories are what is giving me all these headache so I'm will to offload them and perhaps earn something along d line....I'm a human being with needs. man.
As I stand here today I'm look to build a website where people can come read my work for free while I make some money by ads....a win win scenario for us all but where I see money?
Some fans of mine are webmasters and graphic designers ....none will agree to to help me yet they love my work and see d of people flocking here each day to view it and I've not even started anything yet....yes these writing I'm doing so far is child's play. if my mind is free and happy the things it can do amaze u and the white man himself! All I do is just copy down from mind to PC. That's why its so good...my works....they are actually movies in my-mind-llywood.

I wrote ruthless betrayal under so much stress. 3 personal edits and there still mistake and whole portions missing! A lot of people who got d book in its early stage just months ago will confirm this. IT wasn't until 2 weeks ago that I perfected it and the novel jumped from 178,000 words to 186,000 words. its now undergoing professional edition....and thank the editor is a fan....he is not charging a penny! The rest I got pay for in cash even that lovely picture u see on d outer of this thread....I paid, had it redone 3 times before it was good. I'm need d cover of ruthless betrayals redone but even that one is proving tricky.
How is it possible that In this terrible economy, I will struggle to earn a living, spend long periods writing free books, buy fuel to do so and then still pay NEPA bill, fix PC, amid all these still find time for myself and my problem which u have idea of at all.........I swear I dey try.

Go to the investment section and see my business proposals to anyone willing partner me in d establishment of a website for d publication of free and paid works both for me and new author I will find worldwide. No one is willing to invest yet, they all forget that entertainment has always been the biggest business on earth, and i got the talent......one way or another I will succeed in my endeavors and then I'll make my ad rate more expensive than that Linda ikeji and my traffic rate rockets.....that's how this world works isn't it?

I'm looking to start a cheap blog in 2 weeks then use my Facebook page as my 'temporary website' and thus I will have a worldwide outreach and not just nairaland-wide outreach.

Thank you.

please, I see u are a blogger. I would love to have as a friend on what apps if u do not mind. I do not intrude on peoples privacy which is I am seeking you permission first despite seeing your number in plain sight.

Okay now grab.

Lets hook up den mail iphekitan@gmail.com or whatsapp 09034368823

My maill attachrd to dis acct isnt active.

I totally reason with you.

M humble bro, kindly contact me asap
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
jelal007:
Its just a FB page with over a thousand likes. 'Audreytimms library'. Try this one out.
It appears you know the page quite well. how about you, please, get me the link....to my email. Would appreciate this so much. All my attempts have met brick walls. Always a thousand search results.

thanks in advance.

And by the way i have created a Facebook page, modified the name today to 'kingezeslibrary'. All i need now is to see how its done. Don't fail me please.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ELYYUSUF: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
mine too... 08063043604 on whatsapp. Lynkara01@gmail.com. I must commend you dude.. nice work. I also need your FB username.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ashatoda: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2016
hi Eze i am loving the description you are giving to the story. Have you been in the north east recently or have been there before? Meanwhile, about the stories you claim might be giving you headache, why dont you record it i.e. Say it and later type it out or better there is a voice to word converter in built in Windows 7 you need a microphone this will be easier. Check 'accesories' in start up menu

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2016
ashatoda:
hi Eze i am loving the description you are giving to the story. Have you been in the north east recently or have been there before? Meanwhile, about the stories you claim might be giving you headache, why dont you record it i.e. Say it and later type it out or better there is a voice to word converter in built in Windows 7 you need a microphone this will be easier. Check 'accesories' in start up menu

Never been across river Niger or Benue in my life.
But I do have contacts up north. 2 in IDP camps, 1 an ndergrad student/nairalander (lost contact with her a few months ago....hoping she's safe), another a biochemist forced to become a tailor in maidugari. I collect info here and there, hit goggle maps and goggle earth ....my imagination does the rest and I'm right there in Bornu state! I'm everywhere!

I use a lovely PC with windows 8.1 OS but I keep hearing nice things about the 7 os. I guess I need a fairly used desktop....only if NEPA will agree!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
cozy7:
So u no this much n still haven't written your own story? Its your kind that criticizes d govt n yet know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING abt governance. U hv enjoyed d story all along n now u feel u can speak English bah? Did u take time to see how many folks hv endorsed n appreciated a fine work like this? With this rubbish u vomit, u probably think your intelligent, right? If u continue reading this story, may thunder fire u, for secretly enjoying this story but publicly make mockery of it. Let call a spade, a spade...Icefish or whatever u call yourself, your no good of a person....
EZE NO VEX, PLZ FIRE ON D GOOD JOB!

Just because I pointed out few things I think to be errors I'm now a bad person undecided

The real ish is was I wrong?

Are there really no Contradiction(s) ?

And did I ever say this stuff is wack?

I'm sorry that I demand Perfection, thereby trying to keep the writer Straight.. Sorry I'm not like every other person that'll snub mistakes just cause they like this story...

Believe me I really love this.. Its the only story I read on this section..

Since I don't know how to talk la I'll just be a ghost reader and Brother, no thunder is striking me.. I'm sure of that...
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
cozy7:
Thank God it's not up to u to decide. U definitely lack courtesy. Criticism is welcome, d writer has accepted lots already, but d manner in which u do it is what is questionable.

U wsnt others to take criticism, huh? Well here is yours.......U NO SABI TALK!

See how pained you're sad
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
https://m.facebook.com/audreytimmss/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.638817529598782%3Atl_objid.638817529598782%3Athid.564583007022235%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A-5472500202539079806&__tn__=C
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
jelal007:
https://m.facebook.com/audreytimmss/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.638817529598782%3Atl_objid.638817529598782%3Athid.564583007022235%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A-5472500202539079806&__tn__=C
Thanks man. Will have to break the link code down a bit, its in free mode.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eze2000:

Thanks man. Will have to break the link code down a bit, its in free mode.
I just copied and pasted.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Impressed
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:40am On Jul 24, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.