Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54832 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by maggdon(m): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2016
oga eze weldone. more medula to ur brain.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Xcellency007(m): 5:01am On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmmmmm, I finally caught up, i actually started reading last nyt, & slept li2 in between until nw, i love great works wen i find one
thumbs up Eze,
keep de talent alive.
thank God de heat generated at the beginning cooled off with your apology and some PR.
Accept criticism in good faith and move on. i perceive de editor doing his/her job doh there are still some misspelt words here & there
but i guess wen you reread, dey will be gone too,
once again, thumbs up
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Deo7(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Bros please how do I get the full story? 09033894838 what's app number
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Xcellency007:
hmmmmmmm, I finally caught up, i actually started reading last nyt, & slept li2 in between until nw, i love great works wen i find one
thumbs up Eze,
keep de talent alive.
thank God de heat generated at the beginning cooled off with your apology and some PR.
Accept criticism in good faith and move on. i perceive de editor doing his/her job doh there are still some misspelt words here & there
but i guess wen you reread, dey will be gone too,
once again, thumbs up

Thank a million for the remark.
Only the last three posts...to be precise.... the post where Alex & his team first sat down at the dinning table at the and made d decision to use d bus as their ops ride......from that point on is d only edited part of this story. The rest ARE NOT EDITED and I won't waste my time with them.
if look at my last post well it is grammar perfect aside come 1 mistake which u can only find if u go PhD eyes like savagegerdens.
Feel free to criticize bro, I learnt a good lesson here.....throughout my writing carrier, which is just beginning, never will exchange words again with a fan.

thanks again for d complement. looking forward to d criticism if any.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Deo7:
Bros please how do I get the full story? 09033894838 what's app number

My good friend,
For d last 2 weeks since front page my status has hit 'celebrity' on a minor level. Both those that comment here and those that don't, they are talking to me one way or another, I now keep my phone turned off to stop it from ringing every 10 minutes.. My whatsapps is so loaded its slow. if I enter your number now it amount cough out a whatsapps link for hours! Takes a whole day sometimes .
The best way for this is that u add me yourself and when u contact me....it is just a fan doing so on the surface and I'm good. Send your message and be patient, I will always reply.

+23409029400640
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Peterdrumz(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Man i love this more grace to your fingers
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by therealrajgupta: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ogboni76(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bros...I've been trying to say something from the onset but I couldn't just find the right words to express how this story makes me feel from chapter to chapter...as a profesional script editor and movie director, this is a well documented and well scripted movie.. Talk to the right people with the right directions and this story stands an award within and outside the shores of nolly-ghallywood....weldone eze.. I doff my hat for you.. ++ +++ +

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ashatoda: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eze2000:

Never been across river Niger or Benue in my life.
But I do have contacts up north. 2 in IDP camps, 1 an ndergrad student/nairalander (lost contact with her a few months ago....hoping she's safe), another a biochemist forced to become a tailor in maidugari. I collect info here and there, hit goggle maps and goggle earth ....my imagination does the rest and I'm right there in Bornu state! I'm everywhere!

I use a lovely PC with windows 8.1 OS but I keep hearing nice things about the 7 os. I guess I need a fairly used desktop....only if NEPA will agree!

check under 'accessories with 8 os it will be there'
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Tife101(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow! All I can just say is Wow. I just finished reading this story on okadabooks. I really respect your writing prowess Sir. Though I read Ruthless Betrayal here on nairaland but I haven't been able to purchase the full story. You know as economy be nah. Buh I will surely get a copy in due time.

Looking forward to part 2,3 and 4.

Well done Sir!!!

#gracias
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by franksteele: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tife101:
Wow! All I can just say is Wow. I just finished reading this story on okadabooks. I really respect your writing prowess Sir. Though I read Ruthless Betrayal here on nairaland but I haven't been able to purchase the full story. You know as economy be nah. Buh I will surely get a copy in due time.

Looking forward to part 2,3 and 4.

Well done Sir!!!

#gracias
Bros abeg where u read the book from
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Tife101(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=franksteele post=47854236] Bros abeg where u read the book from[/quote On okadabooks. It will be easier for you to get the app.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tife101:
[/quote][quote author=franksteele post=47854236]
franksteele:

My new website/blog will solve most of this issues soon. I promise. All formats will be available on mine.

@All
This book was published across all boards two nights ago. ...95 downloads in the United States already!
it available on okadabooks for Nigerians and Africans in general but downloading is a bit complex. For those who cannot get it form okadabooks, relax and read it here. When my website is up and running, hopefully in one month's time, you can download all formats for your e-library.

Thank you
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
ashatoda:

check under 'accessories with 8 os it will be there'
Yeah! i've seen it.
And you were perfectly right, i need a mic and then i embed my voice pitch in the setup wizard.

A billion.and one thanks

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
ogboni76:
Bros...I've been trying to say something from the onset but I couldn't just find the right words to express how this story makes me feel from chapter to chapter...as a profesional script editor and movie director, this is a well documented and well scripted movie.. Talk to the right people with the right directions and this story stands an award within and outside the shores of nolly-ghallywood....weldone eze.. I doff my hat for you.. ++ +++ +
Hi,
Firstly, thanks for the steller complement. it is wholly appreciated.
Again, I am a novice in these matters. i just pick up my pen/pc and write...its what i do. But you since you are a pro and you enjoy my work, i would appreciate it greatly if you could find it in your heart to lead me in the right direction. Have you read RUTHLESS BETRAYALS? it is my previous work and if you have read it, your would surely realize that i have a brain full of first class movie worthy stories.
Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram may be world class now, just wait till i work my way to part 4 then hit 'THE DEVIL'S GODMOTHER'

Writing is not easy at all. You got to keep at it doggedly for hours, day and night, weeks and months, sometimes even years. I need not explain these things to you for you are obviously, as you so pointed out, a writer yourself and thus familiar with what i'm talking about.
Indeed, if you could find it in your heart to assist me gain recognition for my hard work, my gratitude will know no bounds.

09029400640 [whatsapps only]
eze21eke@gmail.com

i cannot reach you but you can me now. Please do.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
.WARNING!!!!

Copyright 2016 @ Eze Eke

Amazon KDP Edition

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or used in any whatsoever without written permission from the publisher.
This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook may not be resold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you are reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to kdp.amazon.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
EZE EKE [eze21eke@gmail.com]

ANY ATTEMPTS TO COPY OR CIRCULATE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY WHEN FOUND OUT.

Note - Goggle can be set to perform such a search automatically on a daily basis. Everything that has up to a full sentence from my work will be reported to me.

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eze2000:
.WARNING!!!!

Copyright 2016 @ Eze Eke

Amazon KDP Edition

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or used in any whatsoever without written permission from the publisher.
This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook may not be resold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you are reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to kdp.amazon.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
EZE EKE [eze21eke@gmail.com]

ANY ATTEMPTS TO COPY OR CIRCULATE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY WHEN FOUND OUT.

THANK YOU

Well done bro, will there be more update tonight
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Well done bro, will there be more update tonight
one per night man...I'm tired.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ashatoda: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Eze2000:

Yeah! i've seen it.
And you were perfectly right, i need a mic and then i embed my voice pitch in the setup wizard.

A billion.and one thanks
you are welcome. I want to see you at the top of the literary ladder soon. Keep churning the inspiring reads out
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Second to NONE, Nice job keep the good work. The sky is a stepping stone

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by elMacho(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2016
waiting for today's dose
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Story moved.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Its been a good read thus far. Thumbs up Mr Eze. You write beautifully.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Carry on my man
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ibullem(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Absolute breathtaking brilliance!

Wow... Just wow... Eze2000, I must confess You've got a genius's brain.

Perfectly scripted, Super write-up, thrilling, suspense filled and everything good you can think.

Finished reading it at Okadabooks. Well-done boss. Can't wait for the next part of this story. You've more than earned my respect.

Would try and get ruthless betrayal. I can only imagine how beautiful it is.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ride on bro
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
ibullem:
Absolute breathtaking brilliance!

Wow... Just wow... Eze2000, I must confess You've got a genius's brain.

Perfectly scripted, Super write-up, thrilling, suspense filled and everything good you can think.

Finished reading it at Okadabooks. Well-done boss. Can't wait for the next part of this story. You've more than earned my respect.

Would try and get ruthless betrayal. I can only imagine how beautiful it is.

Hello,
Thanks for the glowing compliments. I hope you left one like it on okadabooks, reviews and ratings go a long way.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by maggdon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
bros eze as u don bless us wit update.. 1 chill origin for u...

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Keep it up man
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Xcellency007(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2016
still following you Eze

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.