Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials (2318 Views)

Become A Makeup Artist Effortlessly With This Makeup Artist Kit And Makeup Bag. / Download Tutorial Video: How To Do Easy Summer Time Makeup Routine For Oily Skin / Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello everyone, I am a cosmetologist and the director of Dee Cosmetic Shop. Here I will be posting beauty routines, taking questions and giving advice about what beauty products to use and what not to use.
Everyone who has knowledge about new beauty recipes is also invited to contribute. First off, I'll be stating the importance of keeping beautiful skin and I'll be listing homemade products that we can use to maintain smooth and fresh skin and hair.
Also will be recommending quality and affordable products that will help us have that glowing skin we always dream to have.
I hope this thread helps as many women as possible.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
One of the most important things to have in out homes is HONEY! Yes we have very likely heard that honey has a variety of health purposes. First, in layman terms, honey helps to soften your skin. Those with dark spots will testify that using honey will clear the spot within 24 hours! This is so amazing. So for most of my teachings, I'll be including honey in the tutorial. You may want to go get your own jar and stay tuned to this thread. The next post will be about what you can use to make a face mask.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by youngest85(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls, wat is d best bleaching cream?
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:
pls, wat is d best bleaching cream?
So far, whitenicious has not proven to cause any harm so I'll recommend it for those who can afford it.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by youngest85(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rimeh:

So far, whitenicious has not proven to cause any harm so I'll recommend it for those who can afford it.

As far as E-money dey pay.....hw much is it?
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
A very simple face treatment can be gotten when you combine lemon and honey. This combination can be used to clear dark spots and leave your skin looking fresh within a week.
Lemon can be gotten from any market especially from those who sell baking ingredients or food spices. Squeeze lemon into a container and store it in your fridge. You can use a little every evening you have to treat your face.
Because of its acidic nature, dilute the lemon with water because if used alone, the acidity of the lemon will lead to drying out of the skin. So after squeezing the lemon, take a small portion and mix it with honey. The honey will help to counter the drying effect of the lemon. Rub the mixture on your face and leave it on for five minutes after which you rinse off with cold water. You'll love the feel of your skin afterwards.
Use this treatment three times a week for two weeks to clear stubborn dark spots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by endove(f): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
#following
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by ademasta(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cool
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 2:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Hello lovelies,
This is for those who do not have honey.
How many of you love pear? I personally do not like to eat that fruit but do you know that it is a very good cleansing agent? I have seen the faces of people who consume pear, I'm talking of avocado pear. These people have spotless faces and very beautiful skins so I decided to experiment with it.

Take bit of avocado pear and mash it, next add lemon juice to it and apply on your face as a mask.
Leave it on for five minutes and rinse off. Wipe your face with a towel afterwards.

The pear can replace the honey and of you have both pear and honey, all the better for you. Avocado pear is also good for healthy hair. Follow this thread so you don't miss posts on how to make a healthy avocado formula for your hair.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by jessywake(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Can u recommend a good foundation concealer primer and setting powder for me.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by klinpami(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rimeh:

I would try it
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
jessywake:
Can u recommend a good foundation concealer primer and setting powder for me.
Hello, I'm sorry for the delay.
How good the cosmetic products you ask for depends on what your budget is. A very affordable yet very quality brand of makeup cosmetic products is the LAGirl brand. As far as I am concerned, they have the best setting powder, primer and foundation for any skin type and their products are highly affordable.
At our store, this brand is the most purchased brand. Tara, NYX and Anastesia Beverly Hills are equally good products. Tara has good powder but I'd not use the powder with foundation.
You can like our Facebook page (@deecosmeticshop) and send us a message if you want specific colors that suit your skin type.
Again, I'm sorry for the delayed response.
Have a wonderful day.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
We'll be organizing a beauty training/seminar in Abuja on the 26th of August where we'll be teaching how to make beauty products with natural recipes.
The details are not yet complete but if you'll be interested, you may send us a mail at deecosmeticshop@gmail.com
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rimeh:
A very simple face treatment can be gotten when you combine lemon and honey. This combination can be used to clear dark spots and leave your skin looking fresh within a week.
Lemon can be gotten from any market especially from those who sell baking ingredients or food spices. Squeeze lemon into a container and store it in your fridge. You can use a little every evening you have to treat your face.
Because of its acidic nature, dilute the lemon with water because if used alone, the acidity of the lemon will lead to drying out of the skin. So after squeezing the lemon, take a small portion and mix it with honey. The honey will help to counter the drying effect of the lemon. Rub the mixture on your face and leave it on for five minutes after which you rinse off with cold water. You'll love the feel of your skin afterwards.
Use this treatment three times a week for two weeks to clear stubborn dark spots.

can diz mixtured be stored... how long if yes
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
victorious001:

can diz mixtured be stored... how long if yes

Yes it can be stored in your fridge for not more than a week.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by jendell: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Where is my Rimeh .show biko. Pls recommend a foundation (liquid ) for me. My colour is Mary kay 607. Nd my face is oily, a little though. Pls nah low budget . I am rich. Tnk u nd God bls
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
jendell:
Where is my Rimeh .show biko. Pls recommend a foundation (liquid ) for me. My colour is Mary kay 607. Nd my face is oily, a little though. Pls nah low budget . I am rich. Tnk u nd God bls
Lol. How low is your budget?
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by jendell: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chei Rimeh baby. U wan bring my leg outside. Ok anytin within 3k or 2500. Even if its nt liquid. Once coverage cn b achieved den no wahala.
Re: Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials by Rimeh(f): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2016
jendell:
Chei Rimeh baby. U wan bring my leg outside. Ok anytin within 3k or 2500. Even if its nt liquid. Once coverage cn b achieved den no wahala.
Chei Jendell, if only I could see your skin to assess how oily it is. I'd have said LAGirl but I would not recommend it for very oily skin. And this your budget bah, I will send you a mail.
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

NEW IN IBADAN- Avatar Customised Neck Chains / I Want To Remove My Tattoo / Amazing: One Dress, Fifty Ways To Wear It! (photos | Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.