Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61169 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Akjr:
as d girl u r, base on ya thought as a girl. Wah do u tink dah girl x up2

I don't know o.. Me I can't use somebody as a rebound.. So I don't know what she is up to.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by andyjagga: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me
Bros she dey honest to tell u self or maybe she wan tie lose ends xo dat if u hear am she go don gt excuse say u know...hv been in dis shit b4 just leave o y can be frndz BT always rmembr u r single coz ladies chicken brain she fit leave anytym soon
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
gensteejay:

I also love how black Americans speak English -- the educated ones in particular -- than white Americans. I see you love engaging in arguments. You are also good at presenting your points. Sometimes, you just risk being misunderstood due to the pain from your past relationships.

I hope you meet your prince charming in no distant time, who will shower you with love and care and correct the notion which is deep-rooted in your mind that all men are 'bad'. There are still many good men out there; I hope you will recognize their kind nature when you come across them.

I agree I was a bit hasty in hating all men. There must be some good men somewhere. I just haven't come across any :/
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by stubbornman(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.
It happens..... he died or left you??
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by biggie73(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
That's a simple JAMB QUESTION - are you ok with it? No need for public opinion.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by buksaylor001: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'd be interested to know WHY there are all the accusations that I am a man, though. Is it because I am smart? smiley

Spending money on dildos and electronic machines can't help you,get a life!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
goingape:
especially NAIJA WOMEN.

infact! naija WOMEN generally
yes generally. EXCEPTION OF MY DEAR MUM. The rest can go and eat grasses

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Toosure70: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.
wicked soul.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2016
doskie:
if you didn't mention that you are not African, i would've asked if you are a lawyer. You string words together properly and it's impressive.
I am both a member of nairaland and an American forum called Quora. There is unfortunately a marked difference between the prowess of writers on quora and that of my darling nairaland. People in Nigeria seem to have jettisoned the idea of learning correct grammar and putting up impressive writeups. My people have embraced shorthand, fallicies, and other logical blunders that makes reading comments here very annoying. Now that you stated that you are not African, my curiosity has been doused adequately.
After reading your post, I got to know of Quora. It appears it is an Indian online forum. Am I right? It is a question-and-answer site?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by menxer: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not asking for pity. I've made a decision, justified it and no one seems to want to accept ir respect that.

Do you think that guy is still grieving over you?

Asking for pity is telling the world how long you have carried the pieces of a broken relationship.

I respect your decision to live in the bondage of carrying the burden of a past broken relationship.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Is that meant to be an insult? I'm stupid, fkd up etc... because I'm a guy? Lol. Check yourself.
At which point did I call you any of such names Oga? undecided
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Btruth: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2016
....just let her be. she's not meant for you, instead, concentrate on something better. If you mind her, she will waste your time wella.., drain you emotionally too.

Goodluck.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by ezychris(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
javispj:

what r u Sorry for..na u crack her heart,I mean break am"since na glass"..if rice no good for u..u no go try eba. OK u 1 go on hunger strike., wait make we see who go hungry..them dey beg person nowadays.. u even doing the single n searching ladies out there a favor., men r on the scarce side in the marriage sector.. one lady out of the way 10 ladies rejoice
Bro no be me break her heart sha but it just happened that this heartbreak of a thing bin do me.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by joey150(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
the problem about bringing personal issues to nl is that you must see very irrational and unthought advice like this.

Funny thing is those who write such can't even do such themselves in real life.

Look at a dude, that want some bunch of strangers to decide who he dates.

Pathetic!!!!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Lols. Dats hw she wil tel anoda guy she was datin a guy b4 he mit him. And u wil b dump.
So tink wise.
Apply comon sense.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by AreaFada2: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2016
teejaypee:
that babe is very funny
No, she's damn serious. I like the babe. She's at least honest. Around 75% of girls do it for leisure anyway. With more guys without qualms. So why the hypocrisy?

At least OP has a choice. grin cheesy
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by dapsonlou(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me

My guy that one na free yansh na, you don't have to spend kobo. Just don't go and get your heart involve
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by niyot124: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
TrueHeart365:
say yes. the scattet her puna like sey tomorrow no dey.

bro, she just gave you the perfect reason to dump her ASAP.

Even though I am a lady, I support that decision. Gbam. Just like that.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by illuminada: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Even though I am a lady, I support that decision. Gbam. Just like that.

hahahahaa.....chai, if you were a guy....hmmm
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by niyot124: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
nnamdi1993:
bro we reason alike...i can neva take a girl dat tells me point blank dat she has sum seriously. If she wnts me to b serious wit her she has to end it.i dnt bliv sumone cn love two people at a time.

Exactly my bro,she can't love two people at a time. I mean, if you love the first person there won't be a second person.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by niyot124: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2016
illuminada:

hahahahaa.....chai, if you were a guy....hmmm

What will happen if I am a guy cheesy
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by tete7000(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2016
franciskaine:
What does "neva speak to somebody" mean? The "Yes" is just to make fool of the girl's demand den the snubbing says it all that he hates Cheats and deceits. My opinion though.

Well I believe you can help people when you make them realise their way is dubious and you can't partake of it. It is about making the other person have some sort of reflection and make amendments if they still have conscience. If their conscience is gone, it will do us good to ignore them altogether without any form of deceit.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by onome2013: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
She is very honest to you
Just be with her ,until the situation become clearer
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Skmoda360(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
you nailed it girl.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Blossom023:

I don't know o.. Me I can't use somebody as a rebound.. So I don't know what she is up to.
c as u talk am mk e sweet 4 ear.. Lol. Ok oya if u b good girl to date, hala me
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Woah. Someone doesn't like a smart woman who disagrees with them.
mean wah Mk it clear 2 me pls.. Cox nw ah hav d feelnx dah m quotin a dude. Badfeelings.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by teejaypee: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2016
AreaFada2:

No, she's damn serious. I like the babe. She's at least honest. Around 75% of girls do it for leisure anyway. With more guys without qualms. So why the hypocrisy?

At least OP has a choice. grin cheesy

you're right! .

grin grin
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by goingape: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
yes generally. EXCEPTION OF MY DEAR MUM. The rest can go and eat grasses
Lolzzzz!

agree! she is more than a WOMAN
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Akjr:
mean wah Mk it clear 2 me pls.. Cox nw ah hav d feelnx dah m quotin a dude. Badfeelings.

I'm not a dude, but seems like the only thing men can say on here. Why? I have nothing to hide or prove. Just go on wit your day. God bless.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Phasesone(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
just2okworld:

Yes he wants to grin
I'm sorry but is this OP a man or boy?

naming yourself after your blog.... How would I get to know the real you....
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by gowaga68: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
but you date and screw a man to make you feel like a woman
If that moniker is what she said "woma" then she's a Lesbian for hating men.
If and I say if not a female as asked then He's Gay.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by enduright: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

You seem to care judging by your reaction.

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.

Then can you just stay that way all the days of your lie and let's see what it profits you. i bet you, you will start looking for miracles up and down...you need a man and that's the gospel truth.
foolinlove:

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.

Then can you just stay that way all the days of your lie and let's see what it profits you. i bet you, you will start looking for miracles up and down...you need a man and that's the gospel truth.
foolinlove:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! / 15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.