Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe (27678 Views)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by oluwatosin400: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Caroline Danjuma is so over her husband's alleged infidelity..The actress and businesswoman sounded unbothered after a follower alerted her to yet another case of cheating by her billionaire hubby,Musa Danjuma.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/24/caroline-danjuma-replies-fan-who-said-her-husband-is-cheating-with-new-babe/

1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by oluwatosin400: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by youngest85(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian...wat do u av to say?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by MaQuin(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmmm They should free this woman and her husband

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by halfricanadian(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:
halfricanadian...wat do u av to say?

Im not her wats my business why will i marry such a cheat in d first place?

I will never b with a man who will always put me in a competition with other girls no matter how wealthy he is

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by mickeymimi: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
ahh...God sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Mikylopez(f): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will never b with a man who will always put me in a competition with other girls no matter how wealthy he is
....pple change....

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by youngest85(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im not her wats my business why will i marry such a cheat in d first place?

Am sorry, all men are....

I mean it's v.hard to get a faithful man these days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by halfricanadian(f): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
....pple change....

Pple change nt with mouth bt with actions talk is d cheapest u can ever find
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by youngest85(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
....pple change....

Dats if he's an Apc member

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by halfricanadian(f): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

Yup dats why i stay single shout to d ladies still getin hurt emotional nd still sticking with a cheat cos of wat she is gaining i hope d veil in deir life is removed to see how dey are being damaged
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by youngest85(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup dats why i stay single shout to d ladies still getin hurt emotional nd still sticking with a cheat cos of wat she is gaining i hope d veil in deir life is removed to see how dey are being damaged

My 6sta, if d economy push u to d wall. U wl b left wt no option dan to stick to a bread winner

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by halfricanadian(f): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

My 6sta, if d economy push u to d wall. U wl b left wt no option dan to stick to a bread winner

Not my type trust me economy aint smiling on me never did yet i never stood with any one cos of money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by youngest85(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not my type trust me economy aint smiling on me never did yet i never stood with any one cos of money

Hmmmm....

I believe u!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by halfricanadian(f): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

Hmmmm....

I believe u!!!

embarassed embarassed cool ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by oluwatoba400: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by oluwasegun400: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by oluwasegun400: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice 1
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by KenModi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
I no fit comment for this one, na women affairs be dis.

Sinaj abeg, help me chuck mouth for this mata.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by amdo007(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Boss lady.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by orijintv(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Some Fans Though !!! OMINI KNOWEST angry

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Houseofglam7(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
So this woman married a dog...... She would've just adopted one instead na

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by danduj(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
how is it her business Nigerians and gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Francis95(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please, for the ladies above .. All Men aint the same...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
oo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by pupsyd: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
J
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by LesbianBoy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who says money is not good! cheesy cheesy I am sure her husband after cheating on her would still come home and tell her "Common open your sexy legs lemme fvck that pvssy" and she will obey sharp sharp! Money sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Baeb: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
But really putting it out there like that wasnt nice. she should have Dmed her or somthing....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by LesbianBoy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

Its not hard anything! Girls should go for POOR GUYS if they want faithfulness! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe by Baeb: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Francis95:
Please, for the ladies above .. All Men aint the same...
i hear...oga abeg shift joor...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 38th Birthday, Shares Huge Testimony / OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo / Moet Abebe Rocks Open Chest Outfit To An Event (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.